Allie and the Beach

Story Info
Going nude with his best friend's wife.
3.9k words
4.4
134.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistphd
nudistphd
16 Followers

The best thing about her was that she was fun, just a lot of fun to hang out with. I liked her husband too, but Allie was something special. She was most fun, quirky, and weird person I've ever know. She could, and would, talk to anyone she chose, but she wasn't dippy nice. She was "cool" nice, the perfect mix between worldliness and innocence that's impossible to fake. She flirted a lot, with many different men, but she also was so clearly, and totally, devoted to her husband, that it was impossible to take it as anything but, well, fun. Fortunately for me, she liked weirdness in other people too, so she and I got along great, and I was often the target of her teasing. And, like everyone else, I never really took it as anything. She wasn't my type anyway: too short, attractive, but in a quirky way, not really beautiful or cute (I tend to prefer cute). She did seem to have a nice figure, but wore dumpy clothes so that you never really got to see it. But we were good friends, and I always liked spending time with her.

I had known Allie and Tom for a couple of years, but it had never occurred to me to talk to them about my nude beach going ways. They were too straightlaced, I thought, and I preferred to be anonymous. I remember now that I had heard them talking about the Hedonism resort, but at the time I thought nothing of it. At any rate, one a warm Sunday afternoon I went to the beach. This beach is on a river, and so it's long and narrow and overgrown with scrub trees and bushes. This is great, both because it's possible to find shade (and cooler sand!), and because it's possible to be fairly anonymous if you want to lay between some bushes. Most of the beach goers stay in the big sandy area near the trail, but as you move downstream, the undergrowth is heavier.

I wasn't feeling too sociable, so I headed downstream, hoping simply to sun in the sand and get some reading done. I found a good spot, spread out my towel in the sand, and quickly peeled all my clothes off to enjoy the sun and the warm breeze over my *entire* body. As I was beginning to settle down, I heard voices from the other side of that clump of scrub, so I took a quick peek to see who my neighbors were. Nudists always say that nudism isn't about sex, and while I never deviate from the party line, I do like to note where the attractive women are.

What I saw took my breath away. There she stood, Allie herself, chatting cheerfully with her husband who lay already naked on a big blanket. Allie was wearing a black lacey bra and ratty cutoff jeans, but as I watched, she peeled off her jeans to reveal black thong panties. Tom said something to her, and she giggled and kicked sand on him. Then playfully pulled off her panties, threw them on Tom, and did the same thing with her bra. I realized that I had totally underestimated her body. I knew she had big breasts, but now I saw that they were huge, not Jenna Jameson fake, but round and natural, and they swayed pendulously as she moved. Her hips curved beautifully, making her look womanly and sexy, and she had by far the best ass I had ever seen, again perfectly round and firm.

I noticed that I had been unconsciously stroking my fully erect cock as I watched her stretch, completely naked, in the sun. I also noticed that her husband had the same reaction to her mini strip-tease. He was standing at full attention, which he contrived to point out to Allie. She recoiled in mock horror, but then I saw her bend over and give his cock a kiss. I nearly came right then and there: not only did I get a full view of that beautiful ass, but as her cheeks spread I could also see her pussy lips, which were red and swollen and wet. After kissing him, she made to run into the water, but he jumped up, erect cock and all (I had underestimated him too!), and quickly caught her from behind. She squealed happily, but said, "No! Somebody will see us!" Then she wriggled out of his grasp and fled back towards the blanket.

They *were* in plain sight, not from the main beach, but to anyone who happened to walk by. So was I, for that matter, but I kept stroking my throbbing dick. Allie apparently didn't care either, because when she got to the blanket she stretched out on her back, spread her legs wide, and began fingering her wet pussy. "Oh Tom," she said playfully, "can you come help me with this?" Tom stood there for a second, a little wary I think. "Why don't you come jump me," Allie said, and spread her legs even wider. Tom's cock was standing straight out from his body as he took a running jump. . .and missed. At the last second, she rolled out of the way, so that with a grunt he landed flat on his face. Allie laughed, and immediately jumped on his back and spanked him hard on the ass. "You're a very bad boy!" Tom grunted again but didn't move, so Allie smacked him once more, and then leaned forward and began rubbing her breasts all over his back, almost like she was giving him a massage. She also began whispering in her ear. Tom tried to turn over, but she held his head down, and slapped his butt. Then Allie spread her legs and began rubbing her whole body along his, so her wide open cunt ran along his lower torso, leaving wet streaks that glistened in the sun.

Finally Tom had had enough, and with a violent jerk twisted onto his back, throwing Allie off. Instantly, she jumped back on top of him, using one hand to pin down his chest, and the other to guide his cock into her pussy. Then she began to move up and down on him, one hand still on his chest. I had a perfect view of her breasts as they swayed in concert with her thrusts. Tom lasted about 1 minute, not that I could blame him since I came about 2 seconds later. Allie seemed to come herself, arching her back and contorting her face in a spasm of pleasure. She slipped off him, and curled contentedly under his arm--just in time too, because a group of older nudists walked by on their way down the beach.

I sank down on my towel to reflect on what I just seen. This weird, wonderful woman had turned out to be a sex goddess! And I knew two other things for certain: (1) She would never betray her husband, and (2) I had to be naked with her. Even if we never had sex, just spending an afternoon, or more, on the beach with her would be thrill enough. The only question was how to make it happen.

Part Two: My Turn

I first decided that I would not do anything that day. I hated to interrupt their post-coital bliss, and to be honest, what I really wanted was to do this without Tom. As I've said, I like Tom, but seeing Tom naked didn't have quite the same effect on me as seeing his wife! My plan had to be fairly subtle. Despite what I had seen, I still thought of her as fairly prudish, and I suspected that if I said, "why don't we go to a nude beach together," she would react badly. I had to find a way of getting her to suggest the trip, in such a way that excluded Tom. The latter I thought would easy, since Tom works a lot and Allie does a lot of things without him. But the first task seemed much more complicated.

My big break came when the Travel Channel aired a special on the best nude beaches. Everybody knew I watched the Travel Channel a lot, so it was perfectly normal for me to bring something like this up. A group of us, including Tom and Allie, were sitting outside at a coffee shop, and I casually mentioned the show. One of the girls said, "Oh, how creepy."

"I don't know," I replied, "it wasn't what I expected. The people they interviewed insisted that it's not about sex."

"How could it not be about sex," she retorted, "they're NAKED!"

"Oh maybe so," I said, "but they made a good case that it was more about being free, body acceptance, yada yada yada."

The girl rolled her eyes and the conversation drifted on to other things. Neither Tom nor Allie had said anything, but Allie did punch me in the arm, in that way she does.

About a week later, Allie arrived early for our weekly X-Files party. We sat in the kitchen and chatted while we waited for Tom and the others to show up. This time, she brought it up. "So Goodwin," she said, "see anymore shows about nude beaches recently?"

I grinned, "Nope, although watching that one did give me a hankering to head to the beach--any beach."

At this, she leaned in a little and looked at me with an amused glint in her eyes. "You know Goodwin," she said, "Tom and I occasionally frequent a nude beach."

"Are you serious??" I was shocked. "Really? I don't know what to say! Somehow, that doesn't seem like you."

"How so?"

"Well, you both just seem a little more straightlaced than that. I don't know."

"Oh Goodwin, you're so sweet." She grinned earnestly. "It's actually much like what your show said. I mean, we can have sex anywhere. The beach is more for feeling free, getting sun, the whole bit. You've never truly swam until you've swam naked."

"I guess you've always had a little flower child in you," I said.

She laughed, but before she could respond, the others began arriving, and we didn't talk about it for the rest of the evening. She did, however, punch me in the arm on the way out the door. The next day I received an e-mail from her that contained a bunch of links to official nudism web sites, and the line, "See, it's not about the sex!" I knew right then that I had her, but I strung it out for a while, e-mailing her back with some questions. This, in turn, prompted an exchange of e-mails in which I asked a bunch of naive questions and discussed my hesitations about getting nude in front of other people. She decided I had body issues, and encouraged me to be more comfortable with myself. She was actually a pretty good salesperson, and she always maintained that nudism was NOT about sex. I came to see that this wasn't as disingenuous as it sounded, that whether or not she and Tom did have sex on the beach, the beach for her was primarily about body freedom.

Finally, about three weeks after I first saw them on the beach, she called and said that she and Tom were going to the beach that weekend, and would I like to come? "Well, what the hell," I said, "I'm a little nervous about it, but I'll do it."

"Yippee!" she said delightedly. "We'll pick you up pretty early."

"Oh wait, hang on," I said, "I have to finish an article this weekend. What was I thinking?"

"Oh no!" Allie sounded disappointed. It was a bald-faced lie, but I knew she was kind of mystified by my academic career, and she accepted almost anything I said about it without question.

I sounded disappointed too. "I'm really sorry," I said, "I was just getting myself psyched up to go. Is there another time?"

"Well," she said, "this is the last weekend Tom can go for a while, and week days are totally out for him."

"I really am sorry," I repeated, "you had pretty much convinced me I needed to do this. Maybe when Tom's schedule gets less hectic."

She paused for a minute, and then said, "Tell you what, you get your article thingy done, and you and I will go next week. Might be best to go when it's less crowded anyway."

"Are you sure this is ok with Tom?"

She laughed merrily, "Don't be silly! Tom thinks you need to go too. Come pick me up Thursday morning."

So it was set. Thursday morning came, and I was there bright and early, eager with anticipation, but trying to play it cool. I was wearing swim trunks and a T-shirt, and when I pulled up Allie came out in those same ratty cutoffs and a button down shirt tied up to bare her midriff. I didn't think she was wearing a bra, but didn't want to look too closely as my swim trunks offered little protection against a sudden erection. The drive to the beach was fun, but seemed to take forever, and by the time we finally parked and got on the beach itself, I was pretty worked up. We found a good spot on the sand, and took our time spreading out the blanket and arranging our stuff. At last, it was time to strip down. For the first time in my memory, Allie seemed nervous, or not quite in charge of the situation, and we looked at each other awkwardly. I was so excited that I was shivering, and I didn't trust myself to say anything.

After standing there for a moment, Allie grinned wryly and punched me in the arm. "Well Goodwin," she said, "this is it." She leaned forward mischievously and looked me in the eye. "You know what else? I've never done this with anyone but Tom before. You're my first *real* friend to join me on the beach!"

With that, she untied her shirt, which fell open and to the ground, revealing her firm, heavy breasts. Then in a single motion, she pulled her shorts down and kicked them away. To my delight, she wore neither a bra nor panties, so this left her entirely nude. "Tah dah!" she said, "now it's your turn."

I couldn't respond at first. If anything, her body was even more spectacular up close. A summer on the beach had left her tan and lithe, her brown breasts resolved into darker areolas and nipples that swiftly hardened in the summer breeze. Her public hair was trimmed in a neat bikini line, in perfect proportion to the curve of her hips and flatness of her stomach. I was transfixed, and it was only with some effort that I kept myself from staring, especially at those magnificent breasts.

Fortunately, she took the look on my face as nervousness, and she became sympathetic. "I know," she said, "it's hard to do the first time. I promise you, though, once you do it, you'll never go back."

Here I had something of a dilemma. In all my nudist experience, I never had any hesitation about getting naked. The first time I wandered onto a nude beach, I was out of my clothes within minutes, and it's been that way ever since. However, with Allie I had been playing the "nervous nudist" routine, and I had be careful not to appear too eager. At the same time, I wanted to be naked with her, and to delay too long would eliminate some of the fun. I hesitated for a long moment, while I decided what to do.

"Shall I turn away?" she asked coyly. Allie was moving from sympathy to amusement, but almost resisted the urge to start teasing.

"No," I said, "I can do it."

After another hesitation, I pulled down my shorts, and there we stood, face to face, naked as the days we were born. Allie jumped excitedly over to give me a hug. I could feel myself starting to become erect as I felt her breasts press against my chess, but if she noticed, she gave no indication.

"You did it!" she said happily, "how does it feel?"

"Weird," I replied weakly, "but so far so good. I'm glad you're here to guide me through it."

"Me too," she said emphatically, teasing now. "Come on, let's hit the water."

And so began our day. After her initial hesitation, Allie acted perfectly normal--as normal as she gets anyway--for the rest of the day, and we pretty much did as we would have done on any beach. Except of course, we were naked, and that little fact gave everything we did a subtle but unmistakable edge. I was in a state of near permanent arousal. Not that I was constantly erect, but I was tuned into the erotic dimension of almost everything I encountered, especially Allie.

For example, I was so focused on her that I didn't really notice that she couldn't swim. She seemed to enjoy the water, and she certainly splashed enough for ten swimmers. However, when I came back to the towel from swimming off an erection, she asked me how I learned to swim so well. I explained about being on the swim team and life guarding while in college.

"I can't swim at all," she said.

"Really? I honestly hadn't noticed. I must have been distracted by all the splashing."

"Of course I can't swim," she said, annoyed at my obtuseness, "I've never had anyone to teach me!"

"As if I had anyway of knowing that! Besides, anybody could teach you the basics. It's not very hard."

"Really?" She clapped her hands in delight. "Let's go!"

"Wait," I called. But it was too late, so I followed her heart-shaped ass into the water and proceeded with the swim lesson. I had taught swimming before, but it had never occurred to me how utterly erotic our nudity would make the experience. For one thing, learning how to swim is very tactile, especially in moving water such as a river, and almost immediately, I had my hands on her. We started by having her practice putting her face underwater and lifting it out to breathe. I supported Allie on my arms while she practiced breathing, which entailed putting her face in the water and then lifting it to the side to take in air. We were in waist deep water, so the current was strong enough that her body was in constant contact with mine, especially her hips and butt, which kept bumping up against my groin area. After a few minutes of this, I had such an erection that I was in danger of poking her with it. I actually thought I felt the wispy coarseness of her public hair with the tip of my cock as she drifted in the current, and I decided we had better move to deeper water, or I was going to come right then and there. She seemed to have mastered breathing, so after moving we switched to kicking, again with me supporting her while she practiced. The stronger current, along with her kicking against it, forced me to hold on tighter. Whenever she stopped kicking, the current would take her downstream, and I had to grab her around the chest, and breasts, to keep her from floating away. At one point I inadvertently cupped one breast, and could feel its hardened nipple poke me in the palm. I finally discovered that if I put one arm under her breasts and one under her hips, I could hold her fairly steady--a position that was a pleasurable as it was effective. It also gave me opportunity to examine her butt up close, and it was indeed perfect, tanned and round and firm.

If this sounds like I was focusing on other things besides teaching, so be it, but she did learn something, and within an hour she could do a basic crawl stroke. After that hour of running my hands all over her body, while standing naked and in the water beside her, my hormones were surging. I don't know if she felt the same, but she didn't complain when I pressed her hips against mine, and it was she who suggested we try out some lifesaving techniques. I demonstrated a basic sidestroke and then showed how it works in a lifesaving situation. This necessitated us moving out to deeper water, me throwing my arm over her chest, and then swimming with her rear end riding against my crotch. I could feel my erection growing again, so I stood up and suggested she try to pull me in. She did try, and I got the full body contact from her, with her breasts pressed hard against my back. She managed to pull me off my feet, which floated up and allowed my erection to break the surface of water in all its glory. I don't think she noticed, however, because she was actually losing ground to the current and we were moving farther out to deeper water. We weren't in any danger, but would be soon, so we stopped. The water was up to my chin, over her head, and the current was a little stronger. I assumed the lifesaving position and began to take us close to shore, with Allie kicking right along with me.

My erection had subsided somewhat by then, but as we swam, my hypersensitive cock nestled itself in the small hollow where the two sides of her round ass came together. I was so aroused that the motion of my swim stroke, combined with the sensation of the moving water, was more than I could stand. And so, as I swam, with one hand cupped around her breast and my crotch pressed against her ass, I had one of the more intense orgasms of my life. I kept swimming, but with each stroke I felt waves of release and pleasure flow through me.

I honestly have no idea if she noticed or not. I mean, how could she not? But she was busy practicing her kicking, and she has the capacity to focus on one thing and completely shut out the world around her, and with all the movement and water and splashing. . . who knows? She certainly gave no indication that she noticed. And later, near the end of the day, we were lying side by side on a blanket, and she asked me, "So, do you still think nudism is about sex?"

nudistphd
nudistphd
16 Followers
12