Allie at the Met

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to sex filled afternoon.
3.2k words
4.03
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in New York on business. I arrive on Sunday; have a meeting scheduled for Monday. I've been itching to see the Turner exhibit at the Met. I heard that it's been there since July and will soon be gone. Back to the Tate I presume. I decide to walk there from my hotel, which is on 91st, near 1st. It'll be a nice walk to the Met at 82nd and 5th Avenue...it's a lovely September day...spectacular, in fact. Bright sun, not a cloud in the sky. I'm in no hurry of course, so I stroll more than walk, taking more than a few turns along the way to pick up parts of Lexington and Park Aves.

The usual crowd awaits me at the entrance to the Met. I endure the line, which is not that long, really, and get inside without too much hassle. I'm partial to modern art so I begin with that, wanting to save Turner for last. I'm standing in front of a Pollack, when something soft bumps into me from behind. I hear an "Excuse me!" as I turn to see a lovely lady (you) who was apparently backing up to get a better view of a larger painting on the opposite wall. Oh, that's quite all right, I reply. Not at all minding coming into contact with such a well-formed derriere. I unconsciously scan the rest of your anatomy in a split second...a reflex all of us males are prone to. I'm taken aback for a second by your obvious voluptuousness, but you fill the void with your enchanting smile. I'm really sorry, you say. Please, I'm okay, no harm done, I lamely reply. What I'd really like to say is, Do it again, please! But decorum dictates otherwise. :)

You've dropped your museum brochure in the "collision", so I pick it up and hand it to you. I immediately notice the delicacy of your hand as you reach for it. Slender, feminine, graceful. And your hair flowing off your shoulders has me in a whirl! I'm hoping I'm not too obvious. You thank me for retrieving your brochure, then you ask, Do you know where the Turner exhibit is, by any chance? I'm supposed to meet my friends there and I'm not sure where it is.

Now my heart is pounding. You must see it in my eyes, because you seem to be teasing me when you say, I'd love to have someone show me the way. Of course I cease on that with, I'd be glad to do that; in fact, I was headed there next. Great!, you exclaim, I'd really appreciate that. I'm Allie, by the way, extending your soft hand. I take it briefly, I'm Jack, nice to meet you. It all seems to have happened so fast! I'm alone one minute, and the next I have a gorgeous sort-of-companion. At least that's the way I'm thinking about it as we make our way toward the Turners.

Your heels are clopping on the marble floor in a very appealing way. And I can't help but take my furtive peeks at your jiggling rump as you bump along. Oh god, what am I getting myself into? My mind is racing. What am I going to say when we get there. I can't just let you go. Leave you off with your friends...and never see you again. I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, get to know you, start something up with you. But how is it going to happen if you go off with your friends?

I'm relieved when we get to the Turner exhibit and your friends are nowhere in sight. I offer to view the exhibit with you until they show up. With a radiant smile, you readily agree. Out of curiosity, I ask how many friends we are looking for. You quickly respond with, Oh sorry, yes, there are two of them. The three of us planned this little outing weeks ago. We work together and every now and then, we take a "girl's day out", so to speak. It's a break from our husbands, and a chance to have some girl fun, you wink.

I do my best to conceal my elation at the thought. Are you game? Or am I reading too much into innocent openness? How should I take your wink? I am getting some very nice eye contact too! Hmmm. Think! Don't blow this, Jack, this woman is extraordinary! You ask what brings me here, so I explain my business plans in the city and my desire to see the Turner paintings while I'm here. That seems to be a satisfactory answer for now.

We first encounter "The Shipwreck", a famous Turner masterpiece. I remark about its power and the dark palette he uses, hoping you don't see through my lack of any real depth of knowledge. You either don't detect it or you pretend not to. Either way, I'm grateful. I notice that you're standing closer to me as we move along to each painting. I'm taking in your pleasant fragrances, and enjoying your little looks up at me as we move. I sense that you might be experiencing some of the same attraction that I am.

After viewing a number of paintings, and getting more and more comfortable with you, I suggest that if your friends don't show, we should go get a bite to eat. You seem enthused at the idea! Now I'm REALLY hoping your friends don't show!

Time passes quickly. We are enjoying the paintings as well as one another's company. Before we know it we are through the entire exhibit. Still no friends. You surprise me with, It's 2:30, I'm really getting hungry, where can we eat? I mention the restaurant in the museum, but suggest we go to a little place I know on 85th St., a not so long walk away. You seem delighted with the prospect. That's perfect, you say, I'm parked on 85th. Again with a warm smile.

A quick jaunt up 5th to 85th, then past your car for a few more blocks and we find ourselves at Rughetta Ristorante. It's a cozy little place. We get a table in the back, in an alcove, more like a booth really. For being such a bright day, it's kind of dark, but there's a candle jar on the table, so I can see you well enough. We are first seated on either side of the table; the waiter comes; we order. My eyes are drawn to the undone button on your blouse. I'm feeling a very nice connection and believe you are too. Looking into my eyes, you reach to put your hand on mine; I put my other hand over yours. A sense of calm comes over me. A peace. I invite you to come around to sit next to me. As you rise I get a glimpse of your sumptuous cleavage as your blouse opens slightly, giving me a twinge in my loins. You sidle up to me; I'm finding the smell of your hair and your perfume to be intoxicating. Your hand is on my thigh beneath the table. Our drinks come. We talk. You tell be about your work, I tell you about mine. Your every gesture is arousing me. The way you talk, the way you hold your glass, speaks nothing but sex to me! I'm beginning to swell and with your hand near my crotch you're noticing right away. I want to kiss you, but I restrain myself for the moment. Only to have you turn toward me to offer your mouth to mine. We kiss softly, our lips first touching very lightly, then more fully as we both well up.

I suggest we finish our lunch and walk to my hotel, the Marriott, on 91st St. You give me a very lascivious look, I can tell the idea excites you greatly...as it does me! Yesss, you whisper.

Our lunch is light and delicious. We don't hurry but we both are now a little anxious to get to the hotel. I pay the check and off we go.

We walk arm-in-arm now...which is a thrill for me. I'm enjoying your soft breast against my arm and the thought of your jiggling ass behind you. What a sight you must be to others on the street! So voluptuous and sooo gorgeous! I'm feeling very lucky to be with you.

We are soon to the hotel and up to my room. We embrace while standing just inside the door, pressing hard against each other while our tongues meet...the tips flicking their hello. A brief thrust, a parry, then they plunge deeply, writhing together! It's our first unrestrained kiss...oh, the taste of you! I waste no time in putting my hand on a very ample breast, and then inside your blouse. I put my fingers inside the cup of your bra to gently graze your nipple with the back of my fingers. I feel it harden to my touch. Your hand is on my crotch, even below it, as my cock has already grown thicker and longer, now beginning to strain at my trousers.

I invite you to sit on the edge of the bed. We make out like teenagers. Our tongues can't get enough of each other. I move my hand up your skirt, feeling your smooth thighs as I go, while you are getting a handful of my stiffening cock. I unbutton your blouse and remove it. Oh those tits, they look fantastic in that bra, but the bra must come off. I stand up and undo my belt and unzip my pants, pushing them down until I spring free. You give a little gasp, and instinctively reach for it. But I grab your hands and tell you that you'll have to wait. This seems to turn you on even more, so I tell you to stand up and put your hands behind your back. You comply, and I proceed to tie your hands with rope, while your lovely breasts bobble gently.

I undo your skirt and drop it to the floor, then your panties...which exposes your beautifully trimmed little box. You are now standing there before me, nude, but still in your heels. While I have my pants off, exposing my full erection...which you can't seem to take your eyes off! You naughty girl! Am I going to have to spank you? I quickly shed my shirt and shoes, and push you down onto the bed. I can see that you want nothing more than to do whatever I tell you to do!

I tell you to lay on your stomach on the bed. Your hands are tied behind you so it's a little awkward getting in position, but you manage. I begin by taking your high heel-incased foot into my hand and I massage your calves very lightly. While still holding your foot, I put my mouth at the back of your knee and kiss and lick there, flexing your leg slightly to make an indent. Mmmmm. I remove one shoe and put the sole of your foot against my cock and balls. You can feel it throbbing and my balls dangling. You think of all that cum stirring in there, building up pressure! You moan a moan of longing, you want my cock so bad. I spread your legs slightly so I can see your trimmed cunt with its smooth lips. So inviting. I begin to caress your legs with my tongue as I work my way up to your smooth white thighs. The view of your bountiful booty from this vantage point is heavenly. Those full cheeks and well rounded hips are a sight to behold. I slap your ass lightly to see the flesh jiggle. Then a little harder to let you know I mean business. Not painful, but it catches you off guard, surprises you. I put my mouth on one of your cheeks, briefly sucking some flesh into my open mouth. You feel my teeth, but I'm not biting. You revel in the sensation of having your ass worshipped like this. The taste of your flesh in my mouth is going straight to my brain. Oh that's good! I lick all around one cheek and then spread your cheeks slightly to get my mouth on the inside of one, sucking a healthy mouthful of flesh again. Then to the other side. I'm nearly in heaven. I flip you over with one deft move, so that you're on your back in an awkward position laying on your still tied hands. You feel constrained as your legs flail in the air. You look so hot like that! I lift you up by the ankles and place the back of your heels on my shoulders. Your shapely legs against my torso, and my swollen cock between your legs just touching your well-coifed pussy, so wet and slick. You heave up trying to get more contact with my cock, but I reprimand you for taking the liberty. There will be none of that until I say so!

After just grazing your steaming pussy with my cock, I make you beg for it. You plead. You're shaking now. You say you'll do anything I ask, if I'll fuck you with it just once! I throw your legs off my shoulders and spin you around on your back so your head is hanging off the bed. My cock and balls hover over your face as I reach down to tease your clit with my finger. I want to get my tongue on it too. Your mouth is just inches from my cock. Oh, how you want to get your tongue on it! I bend down to trail the tip of my tongue over your clit, then lick it, trill it, suck it into my mouth. You are going crazy now! You plead for me to let you suck my cock, but I decline. I pick you up and turn you over on your stomach and tell you to get up on your knees. You are going to suck me while you're on your knees, with your hands tied behind your back. I grab your hair and force your head against my pelvis, my stiff dong against your neck and over your shoulder. I tell you I want deep throat. I grab you by the hair again to guide your mouth to the head. Your wet tongue and lips go right to work. Ooh, that is so good! Then I force my way deeper into your mouth! You're gagging! The saliva is dripping, as I fuck your mouth! You can barely breath, but you suck and squeal as you're finally getting the mouthful you've been craving.

I could cum like this, but I want to save it for a wild ride behind your fabulous hips. I tell you to stop! I push you back on the bed, and tell you to turn around. You don't quite understand for a second, so with you still on your knees, I grab you and turn you around and force your head and shoulders down and your glorious ass up. By design you're not quite stable with your hands tied behind you. I get up on the bed to stand over you. I straddle you and squat slightly so that my huge cock and balls come in contact with your tied hands. They're constrained, but not so much that you can't feel my cock's pulsing heat. You fondle it as best you can, moaning for me to give it to you. I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back. I bend down and put as much of my tongue in your mouth as I can from that position. You hungrily give me your tongue in return. Your cunt is literally dripping wet, aching to envelope my cock. You plead again, will I please fuck you...will I please give you release!

I reposition behind you, bend down for one last lick of your lovely ass, then put the head of my cock between your wet cunt lips. You shudder. You beg me to shove it in, to enter you at last. I apply some pressure and the head slips in, then a portion of the shaft. You are sooo tight! You want it all, you say. I pull back just to torture you a little more. You're about to scream. Please give it to me, please, I can't take this anymore...please...please! I slip in slowly. All the way in. You feel like you're going to split in two!!! Ooooooo!

I start to pump in and out. Long deep strokes. You're trying to grind against me, but with your hands tied behind you you can only push your head and shoulders into the bed for leverage. This heightens your hunger even more because you have to cede that much more control to me. You've waited so long. Give it to me, you scream! Give it to me faster...please! I pick up the pace. We are two animals in heat. Beasts heaving and panting. My horse cock pumping your pussy, your gorgeous ass flesh rippling with each thrust! You're grunting and moaning in ecstacy, gasping for air. Oh Jack!...Oh Jack!...Oooooh!...I'm cuuuuuming!

Wave after wave comes over you! An orgy of orgasms envelopes you! You are quaking! Spasm after spasm! Shuddering beneath me! You are cumming down in your core! Deep...oh so deep!

I'm going to cum too. My throbbing cock is ready to explode! My balls swing back and forth, just itching to release their load! I'm going to cummmm! Ooooooh! I pull out at the last second and shoot a thick hot stream. It comes in bursts. I feel like a cannon! Aaaaaah!

There is cum all over your ass, in the crack, and up your back! Your tied hands are not spared either, even the rope is spattered! I reinsert for a few hard ball-draining strokes, then while still inside you, we collapse over on our sides to a more stable position. Just to lie there for a bit...to calm down...to let you hold me in your cunt for a while...so warm...so tight. My arms around you from the rear, the cum now squishy between us. Mmmmm. So peaceful now...so tranquil.

We lay beside one another for a good while. We whisper our contents. All too soon, it comes time to withdraw, to wipe the cum away and untie you. I brush your hair back from your face with my fingers and kiss you on the lips. Not passionately, but with affection. You are drifting off now, content at last.

When you awake it is nearly dusk. We dress and I walk you back to your car on 85th St. What a lovely day it has been. We've each found a new lover and a new friend. We plan to see one another whenever we can. We talk of meeting at some halfway point. We'll be in touch. With you safely in your car, we kiss softly; you pull away from the curb and move down 85th...