Allie Nears Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can do this at home," I said, though I hooked my heels behind his legs to help pull him into me.

Brian smiled. "Okay, we can do this when we get home, too." The warmth of his body atop mine felt good after the cool rain, and having him back inside me made me tingle in pleasure again. "Besides," he continued, "just how often are we going to have the chance to do this outside? In the rain, even?" I could only smile and kiss him. Indulging in his outdoor sex fantasy was probably the best gift I could have given him.

He continued to move, growing harder and harder, and it wasn't long before I was moving with him, letting him slide out until just the tip of his cock was inside me and then gasping as he thrust back in, deep and hard. He felt so deep inside me I had the silly vision of him cumming and it shooting out my mouth, though the vision left quickly as I was hit with another orgasm. My body tingled again, sheer pleasure rolling through my body in a wave, though not as strong as the first. I let out a short cry as it happened and clutched him to me, my nails digging into his back and ass.

Though I had finished, he kept thrusting, and it kept feeling good. I rarely ever had the continuous female orgasm that you hear about online or in stories, maybe twice in my life out of a multitude of orgasms. However, this was close to that feeling, keeping me feeling on the brink of orgasm as he kept moving. God, it was good! I kept saying his name over and over, telling him to fuck me harder, to make me cum again, how much I wanted and needed him. I just felt SO close as he continued to fuck me, panting in exertion until finally he pushed really deep again and stopped. I could feel his cock twitch as he came and that sensation somehow put me over the edge as well and I had my third orgasm of the day.

We both collapsed then, exhausted but buzzing with post-orgasmic bliss. The rain had lessened even more, becoming nothing more than a drizzle that we had barely noticed though our passion. We just laid together, holding, touching, and kissing each other, whispering things that I don't even remember anymore. It wasn't until we realized we were feeling pretty cold that we got up. Brian put this condom in the sandwich baggie with the other and wiped himself off with the wet blanket. We decided to leave the waterlogged sandwiches for the birds, but packed up everything else.

It was hard putting on our clothes, both because the fabric really wanted to stick to our skin but also because they felt REALLY cold. Like getting into a cold swimming pool for the first time cold. I couldn't bring myself to put my shorts back on, so when I dropped down to the sidewalk from the roof, I think a couple of people passing by may have gotten a bit of a show. For that matter, I wasn't wearing a bra and my dress was clinging to me like a second skin. I couldn't bring myself to care at the moment, though. I was just too happy as Brian jumped down beside me with the backpack, taking my hand and leading the way to his apartment, wide grins on our faces.

Once there, we took a long, hot shower. It almost felt better than the sex we had had. Okay, no it didn't, but it still felt really good. We finished up the lunch I had made, and later I took him out to his favorite restaurant for dinner. We also did as he had suggested earlier and had sex there, as well, which felt fantastic since we'd had hours to recover from our previous lovemaking. Later, as we were lying in bed, he shared with me why he doesn't like celebrating his birthday, but that's his secret to tell, not mine. He also told me that this had been the best birthday he's had in many years. I think I was glowing a little at hearing that.

I could only hope to somehow top it the next year.