Allie Pt. 03

Story Info
An unexpected visitor throws a wrench into their wild night.
2.5k words
4.62
18.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's note: Total noob writer, here. Desperate for input like a teenager is desperate for action. Don't spare any feedback that comes to mind: good, bad or indifferent...Enjoy!

***

I took a deep breath and craned my neck around the threshold. There was a light coming from the living room and the kitchen.

"Someone's in the house," I whispered to her, gently closing the door behind me.

Allie's eyes were wide in fear. "Check the driveway," she whispered. I moved quietly over to the window and peered down to the garage. There was a white Mercedes, one that seemed familiar. I read Allie the license plate.

"Uncle George," she muttered to herself. "He must be checking on something for my dad."

"How long do you figure he'll stay?"

She frowned.

"What?"

"He doesn't have satellite."

I was confused. "So?"

"So, my dad does."

FML. "He's just gonna make himself at home?" Just that very moment, we could both hear the beep, beep sound of a microwave timer going off.

Allie's head fell back in disbelief. "Looks like he's found some leftovers, too."

"FUCK!" I screamed in a whisper. I went back to the door, and cracked it open to take a peek. Sure enough the TV could be heard.

"You could come back tomorrow?" Allie offered.

I looked over my shoulder at her. "So could he."

I went back over to the bed and sat down, thinking. Allie shifted on the bed to lean her head on my shoulder. "If he finds you here, my life is pretty much over."

Hmph...especially if he finds ME here, I thought to myself. This 'Uncle George" was the piece of shit that I'd met during one of our tutoring sessions a couple of weeks back. His daughter, Allie's cousin Tina, needed to borrow something from Allie and the two of them went upstairs leaving me alone with the old fart.

It took the chinaman all of thirty seconds for him to make some racist crack about how his niece might be too smart for someone like me to understand. He knew that I wanted her and he wanted me to know that he knew. So he went out of his way to mention that Allie was supposed to be married off to the son of one of his business partners. It has been in the works for years now, he says. I'm a little surprised that he thought so much of me as to play coy. If I'm as dumb of a gorilla as he thinks I am, why didn't he just come with a big sign that said "Dumb black boy is not in my niece's league." I played it cool even though the jackass had made me so angry at the time - I came pretty close to losing it. But it was worth it, wasn't it? My Allie was sidled up against me, just the cotton sheet between her naked skin and mine. And I could do whatever I wanted to her.

And then I figured out what to do. I figured: fuck him.

I walked over to the door and swung it wide open. Allie's eyes went wide, she had to cover her mouth just as she was about to blurt out if I'd lost my mind. I walked back to the bed and pulled the covers away from her. Her arms tried to cover herself but I didn't care. I ripped apart her legs and buried my lips against her tummy and then her clit, quickly lapping her up and then slowly swirling around her clit and building that rhythm she loved.

Allie tried desperately to push me off of her...for all of ten seconds. By the eleventh, her pushing hands were reduced by half when her one hand shot to her mouth to shut herself up. Fifteen seconds in, she was half pushing on my head with her hand and pulling on the back of my head to give her more of what she wanted. Half a minute later she was holding a pillow over her face while I spread her legs out wide, going to town.

She couldn't move for fear of the noise that she'd make, so she just rode it out. Allie had tensed up like a balloon that was trying not to pop. She was practically suffocating herself under the pillow - holding in her breath to keep from screaming. Once or twice she'd shimmy her hips as if trying to stop me but I held her in place and kept working her kitty - much like a cat licking clean a bowl of milk. Sure enough a squeak or moan was escaping from under the pillow in response to the fierce tongue lashing she was receiving and I knew that she was plenty ready.

I got off of the floor and pulled Allie around to the corner of the bed, facing me. Her long toned legs came off of the sides and I moved quickly between them. I pulled the pillow from her and put it under her neck. She was fighting me with what little resistance she could offer. She shook her head no, still trying to be as quiet as she could. I ignored her, holding her around her waist and pulling her pussy to the very edge of the bed. I took my very hard dick in my hand and began to play my mushroom along her saliva-moistened lips.

"Please, baby, what if he hears us," she whispered desperately.

"Good," I said. "If he comes up, we're gonna give him a fucking show."

"No, James..." she pleaded, and her protests evaporated into a long tortured breath as my cock began to slowly bore its way back into her warm welcoming cunt. Her eyes rolled back into her head and I pushed my hips and pulled on her waist until I knew that I was buried as deep into her body as it was possible. The feeling of opening her up like a present, of my balls hanging from me as my cock was completely sealed in her tight crevasse, the tingling sensation from her pussy as it was tenderly push apart, was beyond belief.

But what was even better was knowing that, right this instant, I was going to fuck the hell out of this sexy little bitch with her piece of shit uncle right downstairs, unable to do a damn thing to stop me it. I pulled slowly out and shoved my cock back in and, for all her efforts, Allie moaned. She wanted to care, wanted to fight it. Soon enough she wouldn't.

I pumped her pussy nice and slow, grinding and swirling, making a mess of her kitty. Her sounds were testing the limits of 'quiet'. My dick was glistening in the low light. I wanted this to last a while so I grabbed the tube of lube from the floor and squirted a good amount on both of us. The lube mixed with her own juices and the friction of her pussy walls almost disappeared altogether. "Fuck, yes," I hissed, smiling and looking down at her, and I could see the moment that she felt it. Her face took on this pained look of frustration as if she was hoping that at least I'd be done quick. No, no, no, baby, no such luck. You know what I want...I started pumping into her a little quicker, pistoning myself back and forth. She bit her lip and grabbed two handfuls of bedsheets again, relaxing her hips, settling in for the workout that I was giving her pussy, getting comfortable for the long haul.

The TV downstairs had gotten louder. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or annoyed at that. Uncle George was watching some football, one of the college games from earlier today. The play-by-play was clearly heard now. The volume was the only thing saving him (& Allie), because ten minutes of being fucked by my big cock, Allie's dirty mouth was in full effect and she was crying out in slut delight. Her hips were moving in counterpoint to mine, her pussy swallowing me happily, daring me to nut. I was in a squat with my legs straddling the corner of the bed and she was half on the bed - her butt on the corner and her thighs resting on mine - as I happily plowed and pumped my cock into her tiny body. Her hands were on my shoulders as I thrusted into her back and forth, rocking her like a rag doll during an earthquake. Her nipples were pointing up at me like thumbtacks.

She had a slutty look on her face, urging me on but something else, too - she knew that if her uncle came up here, wondering what was going on, he'd be in for a shock. He'd have a full and unobstructed view of a huge black guy pounding into his tiny Chinese niece's pussy, stretching her out with his thick long cock; her legs happily spread wide for him, enjoying every bit of that dick. He'd see her pussy being opened up by this muscular black guy, he'd have a front row seat to this black boy fucking her brains out and splitting her in two to the chorus of her excited screams of pleasure. It had probably also occurred to her that if her uncle did see us together, she might never be around a boy again so she'd might as well enjoy getting the fucking of her life.

I was sweating like a horse and I lifted Allie onto the bed again and held those legs as far apart as they would go, enjoying the long journey to the bottom of her pussy with each thrust of my hips. Now I held her legs open by her ankle's forcing her pussy to turn upward to greet me. The only thing to be felt between us was my hands on her ankles and the sensation of my cock going in and out of her love tunnel. I slowly let my meat sink into her warm wet pussy, pushing gently, letting her cunt do most of the work of sucking me inside. Then I'd just as slowly pull out of her scabbard, only to reverse it and penetrate her relaxed opening, probing her hot insides with my dick. She was swearing with gusto now, staring up at me and then between us at where that thick black meat was vanishing within her, her mouth was crying out freely, urging me on and demanding even more, and part of me wondered if she didn't want the old bastard to see what I was doing to her.

Another ten minutes and she was on all fours, taking me from behind like she'd been doing it her whole life. Panting out, pressed up against my body as I pulled her up against me, she turned in my arms and whispered that we should stop, that someone could see us. I kissed her, pinched her nipples and fucked her even harder. The whole bed was shaking; the headboard banging against the wall and I knew that it had to carry downstairs.

Allie knew it too. She knew what we'd done. She reached for the pillow to cover her head even as she stuck her ass up at me, to bear the brunt of my deep, selfish thrusts as I jackhammered her pussy now. She'd walk funny tomorrow for sure, but I doubt either of us cared. This was the moment that I had wanted and I just needed to make sure that the timing was right.

Sure enough, the noise had gotten his attention, even over the sound of the blaring television. I could hear the creaking of the steps as he approached. I was still fucking Allie hard doggy-style, but I had positioned her so that I could see the open doorway that was behind me in her sister's vanity mirror on the dresser. I saw him out of the corner of my eye in the mirror. The old man turned the corner and froze. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something then closed abruptly. He was staring for another moment before he took an unsteady step back and leaned up against the corridor wall behind him. Allie was wailing like crazy, muffled only by the pillow. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up roughly rubbing her sweaty tits, spanking her and then throwing her back to the bed. I took two handfuls of her hips and pulled her towards me, I was fucking her so hard now that her knees were coming off of the bed with each thrust.

Allie started screaming that she was cumming. I looked into one mirror again to see a reflection of her face, her eyes closed in painful ecstasy, her mouth open and cursing like a sailor, her body shaking like she was in a dryer on tumble; and into the other to see that the old man had gone completely white. He looked like he was about to pass out. He stumbled out of sight and I could hear the stairs creak followed by the opening of the front door. Seconds later, his car was peeling out of the driveway. The thought of that racist fuck scampering away was all that I needed.

One, two and finally a third hard pounding into her convulsing pussy and my cock completely went into meltdown. It felt like a vacuum was pulling my balls up into my stomach. I started to yell out laughing, grunting and cumming and Allie's hips started to circle and she pushed herself down on me, taking me to the hilt, my groin sealed up against her sweaty ass. She was shaking like a leaf in a breeze and I pulled her up against me, holding her around her torso and pressing her sweaty body against mine, spurt after spurt of my nut squirting into her like a sprinkler system. She shook her head back and forth and with a last pair of rough thrusts into her, draining the last of my nut into her, I pushed her forward and off of me, onto the bed.

She collapsed forward onto the mattress, bouncing with a lifeless thud, panting, trying to stuff as much air into her lungs as she could. I wasn't doing much better. My back was killing me. Some drops of cum hung from my dick and dripped onto the floor. The bedsheets were soaked, damp in places where we'd been sweating. Allie either didn't notice or didn't care. I leaned onto the bed to kiss her forehead. She was already going under, a big yawn flowed out of her. She didn't even ask about her uncle or me for that matter. A minute later she was out.

I went downstairs and got a glass of water. The TV was still blaring where the old man had left it. I watched some sport highlights and then turned the set off, locked the door and went back upstairs. Allie had curled up on the bed. I took her warm, naked body into my arms and settled in for the night.

...tbc