Allie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grimaced at that, and knew just how tired I was, because after hearing that, my brain immediately wanted to push my dick inside of her but my exhausted dick didn't even twitch. I turned my face to her and parted my lips and, like magic, her mouth was on mine - massaging me before she rubbed her nose against mine and licked my cheek one last time.

I shifted our weight so that we could lay down for the night. Or at least what was left of it: was that the goddamn sun coming up!?! Jeez, how long had we been at it? It must have been two hours at least. Her body fit into every nook and cranny of me as we lay there naked on the couch for the last moments that I was conscious. I couldn't believe I hadn't blurted it out yet, after everything we'd done the last few hours.

"I... love you..." I whispered into her head as sleep pulled me under. I didn't hear her respond before I was gone.

...tbc

12