Allie's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian smiled again. I liked his smile. It came easily to his face and made his eyes sparkle with good humor. "Of course," he admitted. "I figure I'll try out my entire repetoire and see if anything works."

I couldn't help but smile back. "Well so far you've caught my fancy." I let my voice go a bit sultry, something I had picked up from Robyn. "If you keep it up, maybe you'll get to find out what this pussy likes." Oh my God, did I just say that!? "Pussycat, I mean," I blurted out, which I'm sure totally ruined the attempt at being sultry. I felt my cheeks burn and hoped that the lighting in the club was dim enough to hide my blush. "So, uh," I said, trying to cover my embarrassment, "let's hear what else you got."

If Brian noticed my discomfort or thought anything about my slip, he was gracious enough not to mention it. Instead he began regaling me with countless pick-up lines, some good, others downright horrid. He even sang a song that he claimed Weird Al Yankovic created that was full of terrible attempts at pick-up lines, with plenty of interruptions as I burst into laughter or expressed disbelief. We continued to drink as he made me laugh more and more, barely able to keep a straight face himself because of my reaction. Conversation continued beyond the pick-up lines and in a rare event for me, I found my self having a really good time at a club.

"Having a good time, are we?" came a voice by my shoulder. Startled by the unexpected proximity, I turned to find Robyn next to me. "Come on," she said, taking my arm, "I need to use the bathroom." I looked to Brian and told him I'd be right back then allowed Robyn to lead me to the restroom. "So," she said, smiling one of her mischievous smiles once we got there, "I see somebody found a good-looking hunk of man." I realized then that I had totally forgotten the point of going out that night. We were here to find a guy to take home with us and have him fuck us silly. As I thought about it though, I felt Brian would fit the bill nicely. He was good-looking, obviously interested (at least, I've never known a guy to spend so much time talking to a random girl without some hope of getting close), and most importantly I felt comfortable with him. I felt safe inviting him into my home for some sexual fun.

"Well, somebody had to narrow down the pool of candidates," I told her. "We'd be bringing the whole club home if it was up to you." I smiled to let her know I was only teasing, but then continued, "I think Brian will do nicely for the evening's entertainment, what do you think?"

Robyn placed a hand on her chin, as if deeply considering the matter. "Tell you what," she said. "I think I'll head home and get things ready, and I'll leave you here to seal the deal." She put her hands on my shoulders and looked deep in my eyes, making her face as serious as she could. "Our night's sexual escapades are in your hands, don't let me down." I rolled my eyes, and she let out a bark of laughter. "Well introduce me to your stud before I head out," she said and we left the restroom, getting stared at by a girl who had just left a stall, who had obviously heard our whole conversation. Robyn blew her a kiss just before the door closed and laughed again.

We made our way back to the bar and to where Brian was sitting. "I see how it goes," he said before I could get a word in. "I flirt with you all night then you take off with the first set of pretty legs to come by." I stuck my tongue out at him which made him laugh.

Robyn stepped forward and extended her hand. "Hi. Brian, isn't it? I'm Robyn," she said. Brian shook her hand. "I just wanted to meet the man who got my roommate all hot and bothered."

"Robyn!"

She only laughed at my discomfort. "Anyway," she continued, "it's nice to meet you." She turned back to me. "Now don't stay out too late, dear," she chided me and then right in front of Brian she threw an arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Over a year of instinct made me return the kiss, but my eyes widened in shock as I felt her fingers brush my panty-covered lips under my skirt. "I knew you were hot and bothered," she whispered in my ear, and then started walking away. "Oh, Brian. I hope I'll be seeing...more...of you soon." The way she ran her gaze down to his pants and then back up left no illusions about what she meant. Then she was gone.

"Wow," Brian said, watching Robyn go then looking back at me. "Uh, so that's your roommate, huh?" At my acknowledgment he gave me a questioning look. "Are you two...uh...more than that?"

My mind was reeling. I couldn't believe Robyn just went and did that. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I could believe it and really should have expected it. Robyn loved to push my buttons, both physically and figuratively. "She just likes to tease me," I told him. "Look, I'm not good at this sort of thing, so I'm just going to come out and say it." I felt the butterflies in my stomach again as I tried to put my thoughts into words. Brian watched and listened attentively. "Robyn and I are lovers, yes. But tonight I want to be with a man, and I want it to be you." I felt the blood rise to my cheeks. I don't think I had ever been this forward with anyone before. "So, if you want to find out what makes this Allie Cat purr, come with me." I looked into his warm, brown eyes and said, "I promise you that this will be a night you'll never forget."

Brian moved close to me until our knees were touching. His hands reached out and settled on my thighs, just below the hem of my skirt. "Will I also find out," he said, and I jerked a little as one hand slid under my skirt and caressed me through my panties, "what this pussy likes?"

"And here I thought I was going to get away with that," I muttered. His thumb ran up and down my slit, my panties wet from my arousal (damn Robyn for being right) and I let out a soft moan when he reached my clit. I leaned over until my lips were near his ear and spoke just loud enough to be heard over the pounding music, "If you're good, you will BE what this pussy likes." Brian grinned at my answer then turned and kissed me. The hand that wasn't under my skirt cupped my head, holding me tightly against his lips. The kiss was very different than the kisses I shared with Robyn. His mouth was larger, for one, his nose too. His tongue slid inside my mouth firmly, instead of Robyn's gentle yet insistent pressure, and he tasted different. Ultimately though, it was the smell. Robyn smelled like lavender and sensual femininity. Brian was all male, his scent that of sweat and leather or something. It was different, but it was good.

I don't know how long we sat there at the bar, kissing while he fondled me lightly, but when our lips finally parted I was panting for breath. I looked down and could see a bulge in his pants and knew then and there that I wanted to see what was making that bulge. "We should go," I said, fumbling for my purse and wallet. Brian reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, slapped it on the bar then took my arm and started for the door. He grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair as we passed and after a moment of pressing through the crowd, we were outside.

The cold night air was a relief after the heat of the club, and taking Brian's hand I started walking towards my apartment. It wasn't far from the club, but after a minute the wintry air was causing me to shiver. "I don't suppose I could borrow that cape you mentioned earlier," I said, my teeth almost chattering.

"Sorry, I must have left it at home," he said, but he draped his jacket over my shoulders and put his arm around me. I huddled next to him, savoring the warmth of his body and thinking about other things of his I would be savoring soon. The streets were deserted as we walked which made me a little more brazen. I placed one hand over the bulge in his pants and gently squeezed it. He let out a moan of his own and I felt it as he flexed, making his cock strain against his jeans. He felt pretty well-endowed and I realized that I hadn't looked forward to something this much since wanting to see Robyn again after our summer vacation. I couldn't wait to feel Brian's cock inside me.

After far too many minutes for my taste, we reached my apartment. I fumbled to get the key in the lock as Brian nuzzled my neck from behind, his hands exploring the front of my shirt. I smiled as I tilted my head, giving him better access. Finally the key slid in and I opened the door, the warm draft of air from inside causing me to shiver. Well, maybe it was Brian's lips that did it. Either way, we moved inside and I shut the door and locked it behind us. It was then I noticed soft moans and the smell of sex filling the room. I turned and saw Robyn's clothing scattered all over the room, along with some other clothes. Then I noticed her naked upper body on the couch. She was moving in a sensuous, familiar motion, her head thrown back and her long black hair spilling down behind her like a curtain.

She turned and noticed Brian and me standing by the door. "Oh God, Allie, I'm so glad you're here. Come here." As I walked over to her, she said, "Brian, condoms are on the table there, feel free to strip down and suit up." Once I got close enough, I realized that there was a man laying on the couch and Robyn was straddling him. Robyn reached out and took my hand, pulling me down and kissing me, moaning. She kept moving her hips on the man beneath her, only breaking off the kiss as a hard upward thrust by him caused her to gasp. Well, this explained the box of twelve condoms Robyn had purchased, instead of a smaller three pack. I looked back at Brian, trying to let him know that I had had no idea there would be another guy here. "I'm sorry, Allie," Robyn gasped, "I just couldn't wait and I knew just one man wouldn't satisfy us both so I invited Connor here." Her fingers clenched in my hair after a particularly deep thrust by Connor and she stopped a moment before saying, "I'm sorry, but God you've got to feel this."

At a loss for words, I did the only thing I could think of and lightly smacked her upside the head. She rubbed her head and gave me a pouty look, which quickly returned to one of pleasure before she leaned down and kissed Connor. I just shook my head and turned back to Brian. I smiled apologetically and walked back to him. He looked a little flummoxed but I quickly figured out a way to fix that. I kissed him on the lips as I unfastened his jeans. Then I went down on my knees, tugged his pants and underwear down and grabbed his erect cock as it sprang out, finally free of its constraints. I began to kiss and lick it, looking up into his brown eyes as I did. He let out a soft moan and leaned back, letting the wall support his weight.

My free hand moved down to untie his shoes and with a little help I managed to relieve him of shoes, socks, and pants entirely, leaving him standing there in just a polo shirt. After a minute or two of teasing licks and kisses, I popped the head into my mouth, sucking gently. Feeling his legs get shaky, I stopped and stood up, taking his hand and guiding him to the chair in the living room where I pushed him down and resumed my oral pleasuring. From there, he had a great view of Robyn fucking Connor, and in return the two of them could watch me suck off Brian. But as I looked up at his eyes, I noticed that his gaze never wandered as he watched me work his cock. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, fitting as much of it as I could in my mouth, using one hand to control the depth and the other to play with his balls. My ex really enjoyed that, and I was hoping Brian would too. Down here, he smelled even more of sweat, but it was a clean sweat, and it only aroused me further.

I don't know how long it was, but at some point I felt hands under my skirt, tugging at my panties. I stopped and looked back for a second to see Robyn, her hands busy under my miniskirt. I think she had forgotten about the garter belt she had me wearing, because they were keeping my panties on. I returned my attention to Brian, but stopped for a moment when I heard cloth tearing. By the sudden wafting of cool air over my hot and wet pussy lips, I knew Robyn had just ripped my panties open. I had worn my sexiest pair that night, and if I hadn't been so horny I might have cared, but as soon as I felt Robyn's fingers running the length of my slit I just melted. She laid on her back and positioned herself so that her mouth was under my pussy. Smiling up at me as I looked down on her between my legs, she began lapping at my slit, currently avoiding my clit, but knowing her she would get to it shortly. I smiled back at her and continued sucking off Brian. Connor, meanwhile, had positioned himself by Robyn's legs and was thrusting in and out of her, to judge by the way her head kept moving back and forth. I had to admit though, the added motion of her head only added to my pleasure.

Brian pulled off his shirt so that he was sitting in the chair completely naked, my lips wrapped around his cock. His hands went to either side of my head, alternately caressing my hair and gripping it to pull me deep onto his hard shaft. Looking up at him with his shirt off, I could see that he had a hot body, muscular without being gross, his pecs rippling under his skin as his arms moved back and forth, guiding my head as I pleasured him.

After a few minutes of this, Robyn's tongue having driven me into a fit of lust beyond what I had already been experiencing, Brian pulled my head up and off his dick, and guided me to his mouth so he could kiss me deeply. He began to pull at the bottom of my shirt, and I broke off the kiss and raised my arms so he could peel the babydoll shirt up and off. It was only then that I realized I was the only person in the room wearing any clothes. Somehow it didn't seem fair, but I didn't focus on it for long. My bare breasts hung before Brian now, and he leaned down to suck a nipple between his lips. His hands moved from my head down my shoulders, caressing my upper arms until they traveled down to my breasts, supporting them and kneading them gently as his mouth moved back and forth from one to the other.

Robyn moved so that instead of my pussy, she was rimming my ass, a feeling that I found rather pleasant. A moment later another tongue was working my clit and I looked back to see that Connor was laying with his head between my legs. Robyn was now straddling him, rocking her hips madly as her tongue circled my ass. I had never experienced two tongues working me like this before, but it felt really good. I pushed Brian back so I could continue my oral pleasuring of him. I stroked him gently while I sucked one of his balls between my lips, running my tongue all over his scrotum. Opening my mouth a little more I managed to fit the other one in as well and juggled them on my tongue, and I was rewarded with a moan. Despite the wetness from my saliva, I still felt it as he began to leak pre-cum onto my hand and I began to stroke him a little faster.

I could not hold back a gasp and short yelp of pleasure as Robyn suddenly slipped two fingers inside me. The sensation, coupled with her tongue on my ass and Connor's on my clit, sent a jolt though me, which made me lose my focus and Brian's balls fell from my mouth. Robyn and Connor stopped what they were doing and started repositioning themselves. Robyn took my arms and turned me to face her, kissing me on the lips and slipping her tongue into my mouth. If I had not been so turned on by everything so far that night, I probably would have been grossed out, but at the moment the fact that her tongue had been rimming my ass for the past few minutes did not even register. She laid back down on the ground, face up, and pulled my head down to hers so that her nose touched my chin as we kissed. Connor once again moved between her legs and slid his length back into her.

Meanwhile and out of my sight, Brian was picking up something from the ground. I hadn't noticed but he had brought the box of condoms over by the chair and he must have taken one and rolled it down his length because a moment later I felt him enter me. He slid in so easily that I gasped in surprise, this time into Robyn's mouth, as I was once again filled unexpectedly, but it only took me a moment to realize what was happening and I began to push back against his steady thrusts. Robyn and I continued making out, our tongues practically dancing together as these two men filled our pussies, giving us the best of both worlds: our lesbian relationship mixed with straight fucking.

Brian's cock reached deep inside me with each thrust, his hands on my hips, practically pulling me back onto him again and again. I could feel my wetness trickling down my thighs, I was so horny. Throw in the passionate kisses Robyn and I were sharing along with all the work Robyn and Connor had done on me and I didn't stand a chance. I was suddenly shuddering in my first orgasm of the evening, my scream of ecstasy muffled by Robyn's mouth. My eyes clenched shut and my fingers curled into the carpet as I came, a pulse of sheer pleasure shooting from my pussy to every nerve in my body. I think Robyn came about the same time, as her tongue stopped moving and she stopped breathing for a moment, but I was honestly too caught up in my own orgasm to be sure right then.

The guys kept thrusting into us while we, or at least I, savored the afterglow, enjoying the sensations of Brian's cock sliding between my folds over and over again, keeping me feeling that orgasmic high that sometimes happens during sex. You girls know what I'm talking about. At least I hope you do. Anyway, I must have done pretty good with my mouth earlier because a minute or so after my own orgasm, I felt a rush of warmth inside as Brian came, his semen hot even through the condom. He continued to thrust into me through his orgasm until he gave one last deep push and held it there for a moment. Then he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, my pussy still hungry to clench something.

Some grunting let me know that Connor reached his orgasm, and Robyn let out a moan as she felt him fill up his own condom. Breaking off our kiss at last, I pulled up a little and looked down at Robyn's smiling face. Her eyes contained the satisfied lust that I normally saw after her orgasms, but I also saw there the urge for yet more. With a wink, she sat up, helping Connor remove his condom and to my surprise sucking him into her mouth to clean him off. I turned to Brian, who had already removed his cum-filled condom and sat looking at me with a smile on his face, his cock still hard. "What the hell," I thought to myself, and sucked him into my mouth again. I was surprised to smell and taste a hint of strawberry, mixed in with his cum and the scent of my own juices but I quickly realized that Robyn must have purchased flavored condoms and a bit of that must be lingering. At any rate it added a pleasant fruity taste while cleaning Brian's cock.

Robyn got up and snagged another condom and I watched as she removed it from the packaging and placed it in her mouth. Letting her lips do the work, she rolled it down Connor's once-again-hard length, which was rather impressive, now that I got a good look at it. Then without a word, she turned around and got on her hands and knees. Connor positioned himself behind her and with a mighty push thrust into her. He grabbed a bunch of her long hair, using it to pull her back against him again and again. I lost sight of them a moment later as Brian pulled my head up off of his cock and kissed me. I was somewhat surprised to feel his tongue slide between my lips, as my ex had never even kissed me after I had gone down on him, but I wasn't complaining. I returned the kiss eagerly and moved forward so that I was sitting sideways in his lap. One of his hands moved down and pulled my skirt up to cup my bare ass, helping to hold me steady while his other hand came up to play with my breasts. As for my hands, one was wrapped around his neck while the other gripped his hair, holding his face to mine as we kissed, our tongues moving from one mouth to the other, our breath coming faster and harder.