Allie's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this, Brian urged me to my feet and got up himself then we returned to the chair. Seating himself near the edge, he pulled on my hands, encouraging me to straddle him. I did so eagerly, longing to feel him fill me up again. I took his condom covered cock in hand and positioned it at my opening then slowly, savoring every inch, lowered myself onto him. I let out a loud cry of pleasure as Brian began thrusting his hips, bouncing me up and down on his cock. I yanked up my skirt and watched his cock disappear inside me again and again.

Behind me I heard the familiar sounds of Robyn in orgasm, along with some grunting sounds from Connor, but I was far too busy with my own enjoyment to give them much of a thought. My legs were spread wide, my knees bent over the arms of the chair. Brian's hands were on my hips, helping to move me up and down his shaft, burying himself deep inside me with each stroke, making me pant and gasp heavier than before. Then Robyn was there, reaching around me to caress my breasts. Her mouth clamped on an earlobe, her tongue running back and forth over it. "Turn her around," she said to Brian, and she began moving my legs to help. Brian complied and together he and Robyn got me facing the other way so that my back was to him and Robyn kneeled on the floor before me. Again my legs were hooked over the arms of the chair, and Robyn was holding my skirt up, watching Brian slide in and out of me.

Brian's arms took the place of Robyn's, wrapping around me and caressing my breasts. I could feel his breathing in my ear, rough pants as he continued moving me up and down, thrusting his hips to drive deeper inside. Robyn, on the other hand, bent down and removed one of my stockings. She tied one end around one of my wrists, then wrapped it around the back of the chair and tied the other end to my other wrist. This effectively bound me to the chair, my hands behind me and near Brian's hips. "What is it with you and tying me to chairs," I asked her breathlessly, but she only smiled. Satisfied with her handiwork, Robyn then leaned forward and began to pleasure me orally. A moment after her tongue touched my clit, I was in heaven. I had never felt anything so good before. Having Brian's large cock inside me, moving in and out, while Robyn's talented tongue worked its magic on my clit took me to heights of ecstasy that I did not know existed! Always before, my orgasms had hit a peak which would level out and wind down a bit and occasionally (if I was lucky) peak again. Now, I was already coming, and this time there was no levelling out. Dear God the feelings were surpassing what I had considered to be my peak, and they were staying there!

Ecstasy is the only word that comes to mind, although it seems far too simple a word to describe the feelings going through my body as Brian and Robyn both did their best to pleasure me. I couldn't move, and could barely breathe through the sheer feeling of bliss that crashed through me again and again and again. I know I was shouting out obscenities, which is something I never do, things like, "fill me with that hard cock," "lick my clit," "fuck my hot pussy," and I don't know what else. It was so good I almost couldn't stand it but at the same time I never wanted it to end.

I have no idea how long it lasted, I only remember feeling better and better until everything turned fuzzy and faded to black. When I finally became aware again, I was lying on the couch. It seemed like such effort to roll my head to the side to see what was making the noises I was hearing, but I managed it. Turns out that while I was out of it, Robyn had straddled Connor once again, who must have been ready for round three. She leaned forward over him, clutching his shoulders as her hips rocked back and forth. Brian, on the other hand, was cock deep in her ass, and the force behind her moving hips. Robyn was making noises that I had never heard from her before and both guys were groaning in pleasure themselves.

It looked like Robyn came first, which was a good thing as if it had been one of the guys, they would have had to pull out and diminished her enjoyment. Robyn has one of the largest sexual appetites I have ever seen, but after this orgasm, I think she would have her fill for a bit, as she went limp and just let the men finish up inside her. Brian was next, shuddering as his orgasm hit, slamming his cock deep inside Robyn's ass as his cum filled the condom he was wearing. A distant part of me wondered if this was his second orgasm, or if I, in my blissful daze, had managed to make him come. Once Brian pulled out, Connor took the opportunity to roll Robyn over onto her back and continued to pump in and out of her. She surprised me a minute later when her arms and legs wrapped around him and began pulling him inside her, and her pleasured moans and sighs began to fill the room once again.

Brian came over to me after disposing of his condom and rubbed a hand over my head. "How's Sleeping Beauty?" To answer him, I merely sucked his thumb into my mouth and took his softer, but still full, dick in hand. It still felt moist from his semen, or maybe it was the condom lubricant, but either way as I slowly started to jerk him off, he quickly became hard again. He glanced at the other two, still entangled with each other on the floor. "How about we retire to your bedroom," he said, quietly. "Nothing against your roommate, but I think I want you to myself now." I smiled and nodded, speech seemingly out of the question at the moment. Brian swept me up in his arms and began to head down the hallway but I stopped him and motioned him over to the chair. He carried me over and I reached out and snagged a few condoms, then pointed down the hall to my bedroom.

****************

Dim light filtered through my bedroom curtains, but it was just at the right angle to hit me in the eyes and wake me up. I flung an arm over my eyes, but it was too late, I was awake. Robyn shifted in bed next to me and I rolled over to rest an arm over her chest. Expecting her soft breasts, I got confused as my arm rested on firm muscle instead, and I cracked open my eyes to look at her. A man was in bed with me! I started to panic a little before my memory caught up with me. It was Brian, and we'd spent the night together doing all sorts of pleasurable things. I stretched languidly, luxuriating in the delicious feeling of my aching muscles, reminders of the things I had done to make them that way. I looked at the clock and it was already after noon, but then again I wasn't sure what time it was when we had finally fallen into exhausted, but oh-so-satisfied sleep.

At my stretch, Brian woke up as well, glancing over at me and smiling. He looked so goofy with his hair all touseled that I couldn't help but smile back, although I'm pretty sure that I had been smiling all night long, I felt so good. "Good morning," I said to him, rolling over on my side so I could see him more easily.

"Good morning," he replied, turning onto his side to face me. He reached up and put a hand to the side of my face, caressing my cheek as he just looked at me. No one but Robyn had really looked at me this way for a long time. Even my ex had stopped doing it before I had broken up with him. "You kept your promise," he finally said.

"What promise," I asked.

Looking me in the eye, he said, "You promised me a night I would never forget, and damn did you live up to it."

I felt myself blush a little bit. "Well, I really don't do things like this. Ever. I guess that if I was going to do it once I was going to do it right." I cuddled up next to him, letting him put his arm around me. "I'm glad I did though. I have never had an orgasm as good as the one I had last night."

"Yeah," Brian said, "Robyn said you had never passed out before as we were putting you on the couch." My blush deepened a bit, embarrassed that I had blacked out, but I shivered a bit as I remembered the feelings going through me last night. The combination of Brian's cock driving into me, so different than the lifeless rubber of the strap-on, mixed with Robyn's skilled tongue on my clit had taken me to a level of pleasure I had not even known existed. I knew, just knew, that I would never ever feel that way again, and it made me a little sad. But remembering it also made me feel horny. I ran my free hand up and down Brian's chest, tracing the muscles there with my fingertips and letting my hand wander lower and lower.

I felt his pubic hair just before my hand bumped into something hard. Looking down, I saw that he was making a tent. My lips curved up in a playful smile and I asked, "Is that just morning wood?"

It was his turn to look a little embarrassed, and he stammered, "M-maybe, a little bit." He quickly recovered his cool though and said, "Is my Allie Cat feeling a little frisky?" Without waiting for my reply, he rolled over so that he was atop me, his hard cock pressing against, but not into my pussy. He had said, "my Allie Cat." I wondered for a moment if it was a meaningless slip of the tongue or if he really felt that close to me. We had been hitting it off last night at the club, but this was supposed to be a one time thing for me and Robyn. I decided to ignore it for now.

I looked to the nightstand. "Well, there is one condom left. It would be a shame not to use it." I thrust my hips upward, pushing against the firmness between my legs. To be perfectly honest, I was a little sore down there. I had never given it such a workout before, and I knew that I probably shouldn't, but I wanted him at least one more time. I could feel the moisture gathering in my folds as my body responded to the lustful thoughts in my brain. We both smiled as he grabbed the condom and sat up. With the blankets off, I could see that he looked a little raw down there himself, but he quickly rolled the condom down his length then lay back down on me.

Our lips met and our tongues touched, playfully darting back and forth from one mouth to another. I wrapped my legs around his, pulling his hardness against me, spreading my wetness over him until he was sliding over my lips easily. After a while of kissing and rubbing he positioned himself and pushed forward, sliding his cock into my hungry pussy. It felt a little sore, but still good, and I let out a soft gasp once he was fully inside me. We began a slow, smooth rocking motion, very different from the hard, fast, desperate-to-reach-orgasm fucking of the night before.

As my arousal increased, the soreness began to disappear, leaving nothing but pleasant feelings pulsing through my body. My feet hooked around his ass, pulling him to me with each thrust of his hips, still slow but forcing him deep inside. Brian held himself up on his elbows and leaned down to suck my nipple between his lips. My hands moved from around his neck to cup his head, running my fingers through his hair, holding his head to my breast. I was starting to moan with each breath now, but I needed more if I was actually going to come. The nipple sucking helped, don't get me wrong, but I needed clit stimulation.

I pushed at Brian's shoulder and started trying to roll over. He got the idea quickly and he rolled over, careful to keep his weight off my leg, and a moment later I was straddling him without his cock ever leaving the warm, wet silkiness of my pussy. From this position, I was more in charge, and I continued our slow pace, although I always pushed down hard as I rocked atop him, forcing his hardness to my most inner regions. More importantly, now I could reach down and play with my clit, which I did. Brian's hands reached up and caressed my breasts, kneading them softly and rolling the nipples between his fingers, content with letting me control the pace of our lovemaking.

With my free hand I reached down and caressed his cheek, feeling the slight stubble there that had grown overnight. He turned and sucked my thumb between his lips, similar to the way I had done last night before we had gone to my room. I was somewhat surprised to find that it turned me on even more. I removed my thumb from his mouth and offered the fingers of my other hand. I could see my juices glistening on my fingertips in the muted sunlight, certain he would too. Without hesitation, he sucked my fingers into his mouth and I felt his tongue rolling around the tip of each. He moaned softly, as if savoring the taste, and I became yet more aroused. I pulled my fingers free with a slight sucking sound and returned them to my clit, letting the wetness of his saliva act as a lubricant and began rubbing myself in earnest.

Brian began to thrust up against me as I did, starting to quicken our pace, and as he raised his hips, forcing himself deeper than he had yet reached that morning, my spine stiffened. Each time he pushed into me that hard, I was frozen in place, it felt so good. It reminded me of the feelings I experienced last night, but only in small, instantaneous bursts instead of the prolonged blissful ecstasy I knew I would forever crave. Still, I wasn't going to complain, as I felt my orgasm build like a tidal wave getting ready to crash down. My free hand moved to cup my breast, tweaking my nipple lightly in a way I enjoyed as my other hand continued to stimulate my clit. My cries and moans were pretty loud, and I knew that Robyn would be hearing them if she was there and awake. A small part of me wondered if she would feel jealous or anything that someone else was pleasuring me sexually, but most of me just did not care at the moment. I just wanted to come. And after another minute of Brian's thrusts and my fingers, I did just that. The wave of pleasure flowed through me as my orgasm hit, making my whole body tingle and causing me to let out one last, loud cry.

Small aftershocks continued to roll through me, bringing small moans from my lips, as Brian rolled the both of us over so that he could more easily continue to thrust into me. I did my best to clench his cock as it moved in and out of my pussy, still moaning in pleasure, pulling his face down to mine so I could kiss him, everything I could think of to make the experience good for him and to get him off quickly. Though the sex still felt mostly good, the soreness was returning and I wanted him to finish. Yet, after five to ten minutes had passed, he still hadn't come and (thankfully) he stopped. "It's no good," he panted, "I think I just must be empty after last night." He slid out of me and rolled to the side, both of us doing our best to catch our breaths.

Looking down at him, I could see he was still hard and I did not want to leave him frustrated. Sitting up, I positioned myself between his legs and peeled the condom off his shaft. I could see some pre-cum oozing from the tip and more pooled up and it began to stream down his length as I gripped him in my hand and began to stroke him slowly. "I don't think you're empty," I told him. "You just need a more delicate touch right now. Besides, I think we didn't get to finish something last night." Saying this, I leaned down and licked up the trail of pre-cum starting from where it was gathering on my hand to the tip of his cock. I was confused for a moment when I tasted strawberry mixed with the saltiness of pre-cum, but I remembered the flavored condoms, and I was just getting the remnants of that.

Brian's breath caught in his throat for a second as my tongue ran up his length, but as I continued to blow him, he soon began to moan himself. I kept stroking him slowly with my hand, using it to control how deep into my mouth he could thrust. Now and then his eyes would close but for the most part, just like last night when I was doing this, he looked into mine. As arousing as this was, I could not help moving my free hand between my legs, lightly touching my still sensitive clit. I kept my motions slow, sliding my mouth down as far as I could manage and then back up until just the very tip was held between my lips, letting my tongue swirl around the head and flicking the underside of his cock.

My moans joined his as I continued my oral ministrations on him and manual ones on myself. His hands reached out, smoothing my hair back when it tried to fall forward over my eyes, allowing him to watch his cock slide between my lips. After a few minutes, he moaned, "God, I'm about to come!" While I appreciated the warning, I had no intent of stopping. I just sucked him off even harder. His hands tightened on my head as he got closer. My clit had lost the hyper sensitivity it had after my previous orgasm, so I was rubbing it wildly as I blew Brian, trying to come with him. The first spurt of his semen into my mouth somehow managed to set me off and I moaned loudly (well as loudly as I could with his cock in my mouth) as my own orgasm hit. I sucked and swallowed rapidly, not wanting to choke on Brian's cum, but luckily he was pretty empty, so there wasn't very much to deal with. When he was finished and my own orgasm was spent, I pulled my lips up and off his cock, causing him to shiver a little, and then crawled up to collapse next to him.

A small squeal from the doorway caused us both to look and we saw Robyn, standing there naked with her hand moving between her folds, lost in the throes of her own orgasm. From there she would have had a perfect view of both my mouth on Brian's cock and my hand between my own folds. Still rather breathless from our own pleasures, we didn't say anything. When she was finished, which we could tell from the way her body just relaxed, she looked at us staring at her. She was quite the mess. Her hair was more tangled than I had ever seen it before, she had a few hickies on her neck and breasts, and what I assumed was dried cum on various parts of her body, including her face. Despite all this, she seemed pleased with herself. "Sorry," she said. "I just wanted a visual to go with the audio." Bringing her fingers to her mouth and tasting her juices, her eyes sparkling, she turned and went towards the bathroom.

I began to apologize for her, but Brian was quivering with laughter. "Your roommate is something else," he said, a huge smile on his face. Happy that he wasn't upset, I smiled back. A moment later we were kissing, Brian again seeming comfortable slipping his tongue into my mouth. And even though I did feel aroused from it, there was no way my body was going to cooperate in any more sexual activity. I felt tired, sore, dehydrated, sweaty, filthy, and WONDERFUL. I had never been so exhausted from sex before in my life, but I wouldn't have traded the way I felt right then for anything.

However, I also felt a little weird all of a sudden. I had never really been in this situation before, not ever having a one-night stand before. I mean, there's this attractive guy in my bed, naked, me too for that matter, and we are not going to do anything else intimate. So...what do we do? Brian helped me answer that by saying, "Um, we should probably get dressed, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I guess we should." I had the enjoyment of watching him walk out into the living area to retrieve his clothes. He had a really nice ass. I simply grabbed a long night shirt I sometimes wore to bed and pulled it on. It hung down to just above my knees, longer than the skirt I wore last night, I mused. When I went out to the living room, Brian was by the front door, fastening his pants and looking around for his shirt. I pointed over behind the chair, where it had been tossed last night and he moved over to pick it up.

Once he had pulled it on, he glanced over at me with a weird look on his face. "So, uh...I guess I should go?"

Wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am. So that's how it was going to be. I mean, I knew that was the way it should be for a one-night stand, but it felt really odd to actually be living it. And there had been little hints that there might have been something more. But apparently not, so I said, "Yeah, I guess."