Allie's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Small town girl awakens sexually.
3.6k words
4.33
40.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© All characters or places in this and any following stories in this line are fictitious any similarity to actual persons are purely accidental.

Alexandra Bishop was a small town girl that after graduation sets out to see the world. What she found instead was a new side of her personality.

In the six months or so since graduation, and moving to the city, she has learned to control men sexually. She also found that there were so many things that she wanted to explore sexually. Allie found that not only is she good at controlling men, but that she also enjoys the awesome power she processes. Because of this new power she has become more confident and assertive, and it has helped her get a better position in the company as the personal assistant to the CEO. It sometimes bothered Allie to think of how she had gotten the job this high in the company. She was determined to show everyone just how good she could be at her job.

Her boss Mr. King is a very powerful man that make or break anyone he wants. Anyone but Allie that is. Without her he is nothing but a shell of a man. To his life she has brought balance. After running a multi million dollar company all week, he is relived to have her take control so that he can let loose, and let loose he does. By his request Allie has gone beyond the basic control with mild restraints and obeying orders, to full out negative enforcement.

Mr. King's wife believes that he is going through a mid life crisis. Since meeting Allie he has had both nipples, and the head of his cock pierced. Unknown to her these piercing are not just jewelry, but are in fact short wave receivers. At any given time Allie can press a button on a keychain, and a charge of electricity shoots through the rings. This has proven to be very erotic not only for him but for his wife also.

The last time he made love to Tammy, his wife, Allie had triggered the rings just as he was about to cum. The charge running through the rings was timed just right so that Tammy also received a charge that sent her over the edge into one of the best orgasms of her life. Just when he thought that great sex with her was to be a distance memory, a new dimension to their lives was added.

It's 2:00 Friday afternoon and Allie has given Mr.. King his latest charge. A few more in the next half hour and he should be ready for some fun. Friday afternoons had become the time that he was rewarded for a week of behaving himself.

Just like clockwork, at 2:30 the intercom on her desk buzzes. Mr.. King, like always, calls her into his office. Allie has to smile at this. Everyone in the company has seen this same scene every week. Questions have been raised, but no one knows for sure what goes on behind that door.

It is well know that Mr.. King is a happily married family man, and not prone to a wondering eye. All they know is that at the end of the day on Fridays, he is all smiles and appears to be on top of the world.

As Allie enters the office Mr. King looks up for his computer screen, and tells the person he is talking to on the phone that he will have to get back to them. Something important has come up. Allie triggers the rings just as he is saying 'up' and his voice responds.

"You wanted me sir?" Allie asks as soon as he hangs up the phone.

"Yes, Miss Bishop. I have a problem that only you can fix." He tells her with a twinkle in his eye.

"In that case, lets see what I can do for you." She tells him as she walks over to the desk, and around to his side. As she walks slowly around the desk she unbuttons the top few buttons on her blouse. Reveling just enough to arouse, but not enough to satisfy. "What is it that you are having a problem with sir?"

"I.. I.. I seem to have developed a chill around my lower torso. Do you think you can help me?"

"I am sure we can find some way to warm you up. Do you have any ideas?" she asks as she unbuttons a few more buttons, and standing now between his knees as he sits in his chair. "Maybe I need to see if I can tell what the problem is. Where exactly is your chill?"

"Right here" he points to his crotch.

"I think I need to take a closer look. Open up and let me see."

Unzipping his fly, and wiggling out of his pants, he shows her what needs to be warmed.

Allie smiles, licks her lips, and falls to her knees. Taking him in hand she gently kisses the head of his simi hard member. Slowly she kisses down the topside and up the underside to the head again stopping to lick a spot here and there. By now there is a drop of pre-cum just starting to drip. Sticking out her tongue she licks it off and then wraps her mouth around the head. Up and down Allie sucks and licks. Over and over she goes until she feels him harden in preparation of release. Not wanting it to end to soon she reaches up to encircle his cock with her index finger and thumb to stop him from cumming. Now she can really go to work. Sucking harder, and giving more attention to her favorite spot, she feels Terry begin to squirm. She knows that soon a tear will come to his eye. Then and only then will she allow him his release.

This is how it starts each Friday afternoon. After his first release she always makes him a drink form the bar in his office, and they sit and talk about what is happening with the company. Allie has learned a lot form these afternoons. She has proven over and over that she deserved the promotion even with out the side activities.

"Allie" Mr. King begins. "I want to offer you a new position. I want you to be my Executive Assistant. this means a leap to management. You will have your own secretary and be in charge of overseeing some of our other corporate offices. It will mean some travel. Would you be interested?"

"Yes I would. But would we still have this?" she asks innocently.

"Yes, my Mistress. I wouldn't want anyone else to take over that job. All that would change would be that you will be in the office next to mine. There is even a connecting door so we can do this more often."

"In that case I accept the position."

"Good then on Monday I want you to come directly into my office and we will go over what your responsibilities will be. But now for your last duty as my secretary would you please prepare a memo, and an ad for the paper announcing the new openings? Also could you call Mr. Byers in the typing pool, and tell him we will need two of his secretaries on Monday Let him know that they will be needed until the positions are filled."

"It would be my pleasure Mr.. King."

Returning to her desk Allie sets down to decide just what qualifications her replacement will need, and then decide what qualifications, officially and unofficially, her secretary would need. She had a few ideas of who would in the company might be qualified for her position. Not knowing what her new duties would be made finding a secretary for her a little more difficult.

As Allie was finishing up with her work for the week Ernie approached her desk cautiously. "Miss Bishop, may I have a word with you?" He asked.

"Yes you may." she answered

In a whisper so that only Allie could hear "Mistress, may I come over tonight and service you? It has been so long and I need to be with you. You can't imagine how much I need you."

"Yes you may, in fact we will be having another join us. I have some new fun I want to experience, and you are just the man to help me with it."

"Thank-you Mistress. Who will be joining us tonight?"

"Don't worry about who it is, just be at my place at 7:00 sharp."

"Yes Mistress, you know I will be there on the dot." Ernie walks off to get ready to leave the office and get home to shower and change into something less restrictive.

Allie then sits down at her desk and picks up the phone to call Sherm. She wants to make sure that he too will be on time.

7:00 pm

Allie has gotten everything just like she wants. All the toys are within reach and she feels confidant that this is going to be a great night. The door bell rings and she waits for a full 3 mins to make them squirm. As she looks out the peephole she sees that both men are standing there waiting. They know that it is not allowed to ring again for at least 5 mins, but the anticipation is getting to them. Both know how these learning sessions go. Both know that some of the best sex is soon to happen.

Just as they reach to ring again she opens the door wearing nothing but a black teddy and spiked heels. When the guys see her their mouths drop at the simplistic beauty of her. "Come on in fellows. Are you ready to teach me what I want to learn?"

In unison they answer "YES!!!"

"In that case we may as well begin. Take your clothes off and join me in the bedroom. I will be waiting so don't take too long."

"Yes Mistress" they answer. They hurry to disrobe and question each other as to what she might have in mind. They have had so many 'learning sessions' that it is hard to find anything else she would want to learn.

Entering the bedroom they find her stretched out on the bed looking more beautiful than ever. There is a strange twinkle in her eye that is somewhat devious. "Come closer, I want you both to start off by kissing, licking and sucking on my body."

A smile comes to their faces and they quickly go to work pleasing her. As Ernie starts at the top of her body, Sherm goes for the center and her sex. His tongue slowly licks around the lips of her pussy and then he hardens his tongue and plunges into her. Just like a hard dick his tongue fucks her until he feels her body begin to quake. Ernie at the same time is sucking on her tits just the way she loves it. He feels like her baby as he sucks on her nipple as a baby would trying to get milk. This too causes her body to quake.

Suddenly she pulls away for both of them. " Ernie I want you to lay down on your back so that I can straddle you. And then Sherm I want you to enter my back door. I want to feel both of you inside of me, and have you feel each other. "

Quickly moving as she has directed they enter her body at virtually the same time. They can feel as the other slides in and out, and soon develop a rhythm so that neither is dislodged. Allie soon is moaning not from pain but from joy. Never in her life has she felt so full, so alive. She rides them until they both need to release but has not told them they can yet, so they wait. "When I cum I want you both to let go and cum with me." she tells them as she increases the thrust into her body. "Nowwwwww" she screams. Both join her in her climax. As soon as she catches her breath she dislodges herself from their cocks and rolls over onto her side. "Now I want you to clean up each others mess."

"Yes Mistress" they answer.

"When you get done I want you both to go into the shower and wash each other well."

"At the same time?" Ernie asks surprised.

"Yes, I want you to make sure the other smells good. You will have to get down and smell to be sure." She smiles. Unknown to them, Allie has installed a camera so that she can watch to see how comfortable they are with each other, and how obedient they are. She watches as they move toward the bathroom and then she turns on the monitor to watch. Soon she is rewarded as both step into the large shower and Ernie takes the soap to lather up Sherm. Sherm follows his lead and also lathers up Ernie. As the bubbles increase both are becoming aroused. Embarrassed they try to hide the fact, but it is no use. Allie is fascinated as she watches. The way they touch each other is somewhat erotic. The sin of it all. She can tell that both are wondering what is in store for them next.

Finishing up they towel off and return to the bedroom to await further orders. Allie has that devious look in her eye again and tells them to both lay down on the bed facing each other, but with their heads at opposite ends. Fearing what is to happen they both get in position. "Now I want you to lick and suck on each other as I take a shower. I wouldn't want those beautiful cocks to go down one little bit." Shocked they just about refuse and then except the fact that if they do refuse their time with her will be over and never be again. They both roll towards each other and start to lick the cock that is before them.

Allie smiles as she walks to the shower. Once in the bathroom she opens a small door in the wall to revile another monitor so that she can watch as she showers. Surprised at how well they both seem to be doing she starts to think of other situations that this opens up.

Soon the men have assumed a more conventual position of 69 and are really getting into the task at hand. Allie sees that Sherm is about to burst and yells out "You are not allowed to cum by any means, but I want you to both try to make the other do so. The loser will suffer." This increases the attempt by both men to ruin the other. Neither thinks about what all this entails, just that they want to win. Ernie knows that Sherm is very close so he thinks about what Allie does to get him to cum when she wants him to. Soon he is rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Sherm has lost. Such perfect timing too. Allie is just entering the room and she too is rewarded to see Ernie at a loss as to what to do with this sticky salty mess. "Swallow it " she tells him. As he does he shoots of into Sherm's mouth and he too must swallow his prize.

"That was very entertaining. Did you both enjoy it?"

Not wanting to disappoint her they both tell her it was ok. They both hope that this will be the only time they have to do it, but both know that now that she has had a taste of the show, she will want more.

"Now we will take a break. Sherm I want you to go get us a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and Ernie you get the glasses." As the guys were getting the things from the kitchen Allie gets the bed ready for what she has in mind next.

Returning from their errands the men find a much softer looking room. While they were out of the room she had turned down the lights and lit some candles. Soft music is playing on the stereo and Allie is lounging on the bed looking very tempting. "Poor us some wine boys and join me over here." she tells them patting the bed. "I think you will both like this next part. I want to dip your cocks in your wine and then suck it off. After I have both of you up and ready to go I want you two to dribble wine =on and in me and then suck me clean. Does that sound like something you both would like?"

Without a word they both immerse their cocks in the glasses and stand side by side as she licks one then the other, sucking just enough to get them hard but not to the point of cumming. Once hard each man dribbles wine on and in her body, and dives in to lick her clean. As Sherm is licking her cunt she pulls Ernie closer and once again dips him in the wine, and sucks gently to keep him hard. Soon she pulls away from Sherm's mouth and tells him to lay on his back with his head at the edge of the bed. Once there she lowers herself down onto his face, looking towards his feet, and lets him go back to work. She then tells Ernie to enter her ass while standing beside the bed. With everyone in this position Sherm is able to look up and see Ernie as he slides in and out of her body. After a short while Allie reaches over to her bedside table and takes out something that neither man is able to make out in the darkened room. "Sherm I want you to kneel in front of me on your hands and knees." As he moves Allie places what she has taken out of the drawer onto her body. Now that Sherm as assumed the position that he was instructed to, she pulls him back to her impaling him with a strap-on as she pulls him to her. "This is your punishment for cumming first. You have fucked me in the ass now I am fucking you in the ass." With every stroke that Ernie takes she also strokes. In and out together. Slow at first, and as Allie gets more and more excited the faster they stroke. Sherm has gotten past the pain of his virgin ass violation and now is starting to like what he feels. Leaning over his body Allie strokes his cock in rhythm with his ass fucking. Suddenly she can feel that both men are about to cum and she leads them into a longer harder stroke until all explode. Exhausted they collapse onto the bed still connected. They rest there until their hearts slow down. Then separating they spread out to rest some more.

After dozing for a few mins Allie instructs the men to clean up the mess. Sherm is to lick her ass clean and Ernie is to clean Sherm's. Allie gets the job of licking up all the cum off of each cock. The men know that there is no refusing so to their task they go. "Are you ready for more guys?

Not knowing what is in store for them next they both softly tell her yes. Fear is in their eyes as they imagine what can she possible have planed next. Soon they receive their instructions. Sherman is to suck on Ernie's cock as Allie fucks him in the ass with her strap-on. Allie positions them a little differently this time. Sherm is to lay on the bed so that he is able to watch as Allie works while he sucks. Ernie is told to put his hands on the headboard for support. Allie lets them get comfortable in this new position before approaching Ernie from behind. Reaching to the bedside table she pulls out some more ointment like what she had put on her toy before the guys got there. Stepping closer she rubs the head of her toy around his asshole and slowly pushes until it enters his body. As the toy enters, Ernie stiffens and the pain increases. That is okay though, because of the two men he is the one that likes a little pain. Knowing this Allie pushes fully into him and rocks back and forth developing a rhythm. With every stroke the dildo inside of the strap-on sends pleasure to her G spot. As the pleasure increases for her she pushes harder and harder. All of a sudden Allie realizes that Sherm is getting all the work and no joy. She stops with her thrusting and orders them to reposition so that now the two men are able to suck on each other at the same time and all can get off at the same time. With one final thrust Allie cums which sets Ernie into cumming and then Sherm.

Now Allie feel as if she has had enough and calls an end to the nights play. They all walk into the oversized shower and clean up. The guys are not ready to stop and decide to have a little fun in the shower. First one and then the other enters her body from behind stroking into her moist cunt as the other down on his knees licks from the front. This keeps up until they both have a chance to cum in her body one last time. With ears ringing, for the explosive orgasm, Allie collapses and is carried to the bed, tucked in, and kissed good night by both men. As the men leave the apartment they discuss what has happened. Both agree that although it was something that neither would have ever willingly enter into, it has turned out to be an interesting evening.