Allie's Reunion with Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn thrust her hips, sinking the fake cock deep inside me, making me cry out in pleasure. Increasing her pace, she leaned forward and covered my lips with hers, muffling my moans of delight. It had been so long since I had had sex with a guy, I hadn't realized how much I had missed the feeling of a cock inside me, of being filled up. I clenched hard around it, panting in pleasure, Robyn's tongue swirling around mine in my mouth. I bucked my hips as best I could while my arms were tied behind me, pushing against Robyn as she thrust into me, she letting out moans of her own as she did.

Tears blurred my vision, but I still made out Robyn's hand grabbing something from the bed. I heard a buzzing sound and then ecstasy exploded through my body as her hand made contact with my clit. I screamed, and if Robyn hadn't kept her mouth on mine, muffling me, our neighbors probably would have called the police. She leaned back to watch me once the scream ended. The bullet vibe in her hand worked its magic on my clit as she continued to fuck me, her hips rapidly thrusting forward and back, the strap-on a glistening blur as I watched it disappear and reappear from between my folds again and again. Like molten lava, sheer pleasure ran through me, starting from the fire in my loins and moving outward, exploding in my head, causing my fingers and toes to tingle. I was lost in ecstasy, and my mind fuzzed over, all details disappearing as I wallowed in the pleasurable sensations rolling through my body. Again and again there would be a spike of pleasure almost painful it felt so good before the wave of ecstasy would flow through me.

Suddenly it ended and my head fell back limply. My body just shut down. I didn't even realize my legs had been wrapped around Robyn's hips until they hit the floor. I was aware of my own breathing, deep and fast, and of sweat coating my body, feeling cool on my breasts where wind seemed to be blowing. The buzzing sensation on my hyper-sensitive clit went away just before it would have turned painful, though my pussy was still stretched and filled delightfully with the large fake cock pushed inside it. I just stared at the ceiling in a daze, savoring the last wisps of orgasm still running through me.

There was a squishy noise as Robyn pulled away from me, the strap-on sliding from my pussy wetly. I heard her doing something, and jerked my head forward when I felt her sliding something up my legs. She was putting the strap-on on me! "What are you doing?" I asked.

She smiled mischievously at me. "After seeing what it did for you, I want to try it out now. Do you know how much I've been aching to use this thing while masturbating?" She reached behind me and buckled the strap, securing my "cock" in place. I felt something slide between my folds and realized there was a smaller dildo on the inside so both of us would feel it while we fucked. "I've had it for a month now, but," she leaned forward and kissed me, "I wanted the first time to be yours."

Robyn leaned down and sucked the dildo between her lips, letting out a moan. "You always taste best right after coming," she said, cleaning most of my juices from the toy. Then she straddled me and lowered herself down onto it. Between her saliva, the remainder of my juices, and her own wetness, it slid into her easily. She sucked in a pleased breath as it filled her up completely. Her arms moved around my neck and pulled herself forward to kiss me again. I tried to embrace her back, but my arms were still tied behind me, and judging from her earlier smile, Robyn had no intention of setting me free.

Her long legs supported her, allowing her to raise and lower herself on the toy. As she rested her weight in my lap, pushing the cock deep into herself, the ends of her hair tickled my legs, making me squirm, which in turn made the cock move as well, stimulating both of us. It tickled me each time, but I couldn't do anything about it, not even complain as Robyn's tongue was rolling around inside my mouth. Her breathing came faster, but she didn't change her pace, moving up and down the strap-on sedately.

Each downthrust of her body moved the small dildo inside of me, teasing me but not really enough to make me come. The teasing was only made worse as my body spasmed each time her hair tickled me, causing a slightly different stimulation. But nothing was as bad as feeling Robyn against me, her heat and passion permeating me from our slick bodies rubbing together, from her juices running down the strap-on to me, from her lips locked to mine moaning into my mouth as we fucked.

I had my eyes closed from the moment her lips touched mine, but they flew open when Robyn broke our kiss and I saw her reach yet again for something on the bed. She grabbed a vibrating egg that we had used with much satisfaction the year before and somehow placed it inside the dildo. She cranked the dial up to full and let it drop to the floor between my feet. The teasing feeling I had from the dildo before turned into something more definite as the buzz of the vibration ran through the whole strap-on, stimulating my clit every time she ground her hips down against me. Robyn herself let out a loud moan of pleasure as the vibrations drove deep inside her with every thrust.

She finally began to move faster, impaling herself again and again on the now vibrating cock, breath coming fast and heavy. We looked into each others' eyes, both somewhat glazed over from the feelings going through us, savoring the expressions of near-ecstasy we shared. She came first, eyes clenched and mouth open wide in a silent scream as her orgasm rocketed through her. Her legs gave out and all her weight fell on my lap, forcing the strap-on as deep as it could go into both of us, and allowing the vibrations to fully contact our clits. I began to let out desperate cries and whimpers, bucking my hips against hers, feeling so close to my own orgasm and just needing that last extra push.

Robyn bucked her own hips, grinding her clit and pussy against me, riding out her own orgasm. When she finally finished, she fell forward against me, her head resting on my shoulder. Feeling me still moving frantically under her, she took my earlobe between her teeth and whispered, "Come for me, Allie. I want to feel you come," and started sucking on it. Somehow, that did it. A wave of ecstasy once again flowed through my body, starting at my clit and moving out to my limbs and feeling like an explosion in my head. It hit again and again until settling down to a gentle bliss as I went completely limp, basking in the afterglow of orgasm.

We just sat there for a moment, recovering, still feeling the vibrations from the egg in the strap-on which just seemed to enhance the blissful feeling I was experiencing. I had never felt so completely exhausted yet at the same time so extremely buzzed in my entire life. After a minute to catch our breath, Robyn reached behind me and loosened the things holding my wrists to the chair and I embraced her, my head resting on her heaving breasts. We were sweaty once again, but we didn't care. We felt fantastic!

We held and kissed each other, not wanting the moment to end just yet, but finally the vibrations began to make us feel numb, so Robyn stood on rather shaky legs and helped me to my feet, my own legs wobbly. We got the egg turned off and the strap-on off of me and went and lay down on the bed together. "So," said Robyn, "pizza?" I stared at her for a second. Then I couldn't help it and I burst out laughing. Then she did too. We both laughed until we started crying, and then when we saw the other doing that, we laughed even harder. And it was perfect.