Allie's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Allie's Lover Revealed.
904 words
4.41
24.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's eyed were suddenly wide, and he looked from Sophie to me, then back again. His erection wilted before our eyes and he suddenly looked ill. "Sophie... I thought she was you..."

Sophie shook her head in disbelief, lost for words. She took an unsteady step backwards towards the door, "Liam... I won't tell anyone... but I have to go. I feel sick..." She turned and bolted from the room, white as a sheet. Allie heard her footsteps as she ran down the stairs and through the hall, then the front door opened and slammed.

Allie watched as Liam's shoulders sagged and he put his hands over his face in despair. She felt numb, trying to comprehend what they had just done. She felt his shame and tears pricked the corner of her eyes as she started to cry.

At the sound of her sobs, Liam looked up. He rushed over, kneeling beside her and putting an arm around her shoulders. He pulled her to him and resting his chin on top of her head, "Hey, Allie. It'll be alright. It was just a mistake... it wasn't our fault." Allie sniffled, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "This is so typical..." she sighed sadly.

Liam's eyebrows drew in with confusion, "What do you mean?". Allie was silent for a moment, then replied in a shaky voice, "The best sex I've ever had... and it was with my brother."

There was a pause, her words hanging in the air like smoke. The pair of them, brother and sister, sitting on the bathroom floor completely naked, wrapped in a comforting embrace.

"The best sex you've ever had, eh?" Liam repeated, sounding amused. Allie looked up, and was surprised to her an amused smile on his face. She scooted away from him a little, "Yeah... I shouldn't have said that... we shouldn't have..." She was interrupted mid sentence by Liam's confession, "It was the best I've ever had too."

"How many girls have you slept with?" Allie asked curiously.

"Only two. My first girlfriend, Mimi, when I was fifteen. And Sophie, more recently... what about you?"

"Just one. My ex boyfriend, Michael." She replied.

"If it makes a difference, you're much more beautiful than Mimi or Sophie..." Liam said softly. He gazed at his sister, her tan skin looked smooth and her breasts were perfect. His gaze wandered to between her legs, where her thighs were still wet. She noticed him looking and quickly changed position to cover herself.

"Allie... we've already had sex. What difference does it make what we do now?" he asked, the sight of her arousing him all over again. Suddenly it didn't seem to matter that they were siblings as his lust overcame him.

"Liam, we can't!" Allie protested as Liam lunged towards her. He pushed her back against the tiles, pressing his body down on top of her. He looked deep into her eyes, and she stared back. A wild fire seemed to stir deep inside her core, and she felt her heart begin to thump madly. Their lips met hard and fierce, their teeth clashing together in a ferocious kiss. They scratched and pulled at each other in an animal passion until Liam could take no more and thrust himself deep inside his sister again. Her howl of pleasure echoed around the tiled room and they bucked and thrust in a lust fuelled frenzy, pulling hair and biting lips until they both exploded in the most intense orgasms.

Liam slid himself out of her, and reached down between her thighs. His fingers slid between her soaking wet slit and he rubbed her pussy as hard and fast as he possibly could. She screamed with lust and tension, begging him to stop when she really wanted him never to stop at all... and just when she thought she was going to faint with the intensity of the feeling, she came harder than she had ever come before. She squirted powerfully, the liquid gushing over Liam and the tile floor. Collapsing backward, she gasped for air. Liam still wasn't done and lay beside her, sliding two fingers deep inside her quivering pussy and fingering her slowly.

Allie felt like she never wanted her pussy to be empty again. She always wanted a part of Liam inside her. Cock, fingers, tongue... she never wanted it to end. She reached down and grasped his erection, still sticky with their combined cum, and began to slide her hand up and down his thick shaft.

They lie there, side by side, masturbating each other. Their breathing was shallow and their bodies trembled. Liam came with a low groan, thick jets of cum shooting over both of them. Still neither of them could let go of the other.

Allie sat up and straddled him, easing him inside her. Once he was completely filling her she just sat and looked down at him. Nothing more was needed, she just wanted him stretching her tight hole. She just needed to be full of him.

"I don't want to fuck anyone else but you, Allie..." Liam breathed. She nodded, smiling, leaning forward to kiss him sweetly. He pulled her down to lie beside him. Holding each other close, they fell asleep on the bathroom floor, with Liam still deep inside his sister.