Allie's Vibrator

Story Info
Her first experience with a vibrator leads to more.
3.4k words
4.17
157k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkstar04
darkstar04
199 Followers

"Why must I be the only eighteen-year-old virgin?" Allie wondered. Of course, she knew she wasn't the only one, but she did know that most girls nowadays lose their virginity by age sixteen. And it wasn't like she wanted to wait this long. Allie's problem was that she just couldn't find a guy who wanted to fuck her whom she wanted to fuck. The irony was that it was hard for her to find someone precisely because of her many fine qualities. She was very smart. Boys are often intimidated by smart girls. She was outspoken. Boys often find outspoken girls too aggressive. She was funny. Boys often want a girl who laughs at their jokes, rather than making ones of her own. She had met some sexy guys online. She especially liked older men. They often seemed to have the confidence that allowed them to appreciate a girl like her. But so far she hadn't met a guy who met her requirements, namely, one who (a) lived near her, (b) was not a total perv, but still (c) had the guts to screw a much younger woman. Ideally, she would also like a guy who (d) has had a vasectomy. She wanted to be able to feel a man's bare cock and his cum inside her. But, other than her dad, she'd never met any guy who had a vasectomy. "Where are all these horny old goats I keep hearing about!" she wondered.

So Allie was quite intrigued when she noticed the vibrator on the shelf of the drug store. She would have bought it immediately except that she felt incredibly humiliated buying one in public. What if one of her friends happened to come in while she was buying it?

She imagined the guy at the counter shouting to a friend at the other end of the store, "Could you give me a price check on this vibrator?"

"On what?"

"On this vibrator! This girl here wants to buy a vibrator and I need a price on it!"

Eventually, though, she worked up her courage and got it. The lady at the counter rang it up and dropped it into a bag like Allie was buying bubble gum.

But now there was a second problem. Allie still lived at home. Leaving aside the problem of whether anyone would hear the noise of the vibrator, Allie's door didn't even have a lock on it. She had asked for one a long time ago, but her mother had said, "Don't be silly, Allie. What do you need a lock for?" So Allie had to wait for an afternoon when she was alone in the house. It came surprisingly soon. It turned out that the following Saturday her mother had a long meeting with some clients, and her father had a pile of paperwork to go through that he said would probably take hours. So, as soon as they were out of the house, Allie went up to her room, stripped down to just a T-shirt, and pulled the box out from its hiding place in the closet.

Allie took the vibrator out of its package. As she held it in her hands for the first time, she started to tremble. It was so long, and so hard, and so -- well, so much like a cock! After loading the batteries in it, she took it to the bathroom and carefully washed it. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she lathered it up and stroked it clean. "It's almost like I'm beating a guy off," she thought. After rinsing and drying it, she returned to her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

She lifted up her T-shirt, exposing her pussy, which was already wet and open from handling the vibrator and from anticipation. At first, she just rubbed it gently up and down her pussy lips. It was exciting, thinking about what she was doing, but she knew that she was only getting a fraction of the pleasure possible from it. So, taking a deep breath, she moved the tip of the vibrator to the opening of her vagina and started to ease it in. She was so wet that she didn't need any extra lubrication, and she'd already had everything from tampons to her fingers in her pussy-hole before, so there wasn't any hymen to get in the way. But she still had to proceed slowly. This was wider than anything she'd had up inside her before. Allie let out a low moan as she felt her hole gradually stretching to accommodate this wide, long, hard intruder. Eventually it bottomed out. She was amazed how much of it was inside her! Just the control dial on the bottom was sticking out. She let it sit there for a minute, enjoying the sensations. She reached up and started to twist her nipples, like she normally did when she masturbated, and she was startled by the strong, involuntary squeeze her pussy gave the shaft that was inside her. Her pussy was already so tight that the squeeze was enjoyably on the border between pleasure and pain. She kept playing with her nipples, and with each tightening of her cunnie-hole, her moaning became closer to screaming. It occurred to her that she hadn't even turned on the vibrator yet, and she was already more horny than she had ever been. "Oh god," she thought. "I wanna fuck a man so much."

She was barely conscious of the new sound she started hearing. Her ears were pounding too loudly with the beating of her own blood, and her mind was too focused on her sensations for her to easily notice anything else. But as the sound got louder and closer, it registered with her. It was almost too late. She whipped the vibrator out of her pussy, pulled down her T-shirt, and hid the vibrator behind her back, just as her father lunged through her bedroom door. (So much for his "hours" of paperwork!)

He stopped right inside the door, looked at her in concern, and said, "Darling, what's wrong?"

"Uh, wha--, nothing. Nothing's wrong," she stammered.

"But I heard you crying out! I thought someone was here!"

"Oh, no daddy. I, uh, it's just some cramps. You know, women's stuff."

Her father stared at her. Her face was flushed and her nipples were erect. He started to look at her with less concern and more suspicion. Then her father remembered what he had seen the moment he came in the door.

"What were you putting behind your back when I came in?" he demanded.

"Nothing!" she responded -- far too quickly to be convincing.

"Have you been drinking?" he asked.

Allie thought about saying "Yes," because she would much rather have her father think that she had been boozing, but then she realized he'd want to find and take away the bottle.

"Show me what's behind your back," her father continued.

Allie panicked. "No!" she pleaded.

She reached her hand behind her back to hold the vibrator away from him. But he strode over, towering over her like he always did, and reached around behind her. She twisted and lay back on the bed to keep the vibrator hidden underneath her. Soon, her father was on top of her, holding her down and reaching his arm underneath her. She was embarrassed because her T-shirt was riding up, exposing her pussy, which was now rubbing against her father's slacks, but she knew that an even worse humiliation was about to occur. Her father got a hold of her arm, twisted it, making Allie yelp like a puppy, and easily pulled the incriminating object out of her hand.

He stood up and looked at the vibrator in disbelief. Allie couldn't face him, so she kept lying down on the bed, covering her face with her hands, even though this meant that her T-shirt was still riding up. She started to sob as he asked in a tone that was both harsh and incredulous, "Did you take this out of your mother's dresser?"

Her mother's dresser?! Allie was now as shocked as her father. It had never occurred to her in a million years that a vibrator was the kind of thing that her mother would use, much less that her father would know her mother was using it. Suddenly, Allie had an image of her parents in bed, her mother on her back, her legs spread while, while her father shoved the vibrator into her. Suddenly, her pussy ached even more.

"No," she answered, still covering her face. "I never go into your room."

"Then were did you get it?!"

"I don't know," she weakly answered.

Her father grabbed her hands, pulling her up and uncovering her tear-stained face. "Don't lie to me!" he barked. And with that he slapped her across the face.

Allie couldn't believe it. This was not the father she knew. "I bought it at the drug store," she confessed. "They sell them there."

"And you've been using it?" Allie didn't dare lie again.

"Yes." Then there was a long silence as Allie's father just stared at her, taking in what he had just heard. Allie was even more afraid of the silence than she had been of her father yelling at her.

Finally, her father announced, "You're a slut."

Allie sobbed. But a part of her insightful mind noticed that her father's tone of voice had subtly changed. Before he was clearly angry and in shock. His voice still sounded angry, but in a different way. His tone was lower, more guttural. And his voice seemed threatening, but somehow not like it was threatening punishment. He continued in this same tone, brandishing the vibrator at her:

"So my little daughter knows how to use this fuck toy?"

She nodded.

"Answer out loud," he commanded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy," Allie said. "I know how to use a fuck toy."

He paused again, staring down at her. The room started to feel hot to her, and she noticed that she was beginning to sweat. She realized that her T-shirt was riding up again, so she pulled it down to cover her pussy, but this had the effect of pulling it lower and tighter on her chest, so that more of her tits were visible, and her hard nipples were straining against the increasingly damp cotton.

She squirmed and asked, "Can I get dressed?"

"No," he said.

She noticed another change in his tone. There was almost a hint of desperation in it when he told her she couldn't get dressed. But his tone went back to being guttural and threatening in an unfamiliar way when he asked,

"Are you ashamed of yourself?"

"Yes," Allie said, hoping this meant that being ashamed would be her only punishment.

"You should be ashamed," her father continued. "I'm going to see to it that you're so ashamed you'll never do this again." Incredibly, Allie's father handed the vibrator back to her, and said, "Go ahead. Show me what you've been doing with this."

Allie's jaw dropped as she looked up at her father. "No. Please. I can't."

"Do it!" he barked. "This is your punishment for being a little slut."

Allie felt like she was falling down a long, deep hole, leaving her old world behind forever. But she knew that she had no choice. She had already stepped into the abyss.

Taking the vibrator in her hand, she noticed that it was still wet from her pussy. She was surprised at how wet she still was herself. It would slide back in easily. But she couldn't bring herself to do that in front of her father. She had to do something, though. She brought the vibrator to her mouth and sucked on it. She was surprised by how exciting it was.

She and her best girlfriend had sucked on each other's fingers before, practicing for when they'd finally suck a guy off. The first time it happened they had been talking about what it would be like to suck a guy off. How much would you have to like the guy to do it the first time? How would he taste? What does a guy's cum taste like? They agreed that they wanted to be good at it, so they decided to suck each other's fingers, pretending they were cocks. They gave each other advice about what seemed to feel good. They blushed and giggled nervously as they did it; it was pretty embarrassing. Still, despite the fact that they had said they were going to do it "just this one time," they seemed to continue doing it to each other on a pretty regular basis. It even became a kind of running joke between them. Sometimes when they were alone, Allie's friend would say, "So when are you gonna suck my cock again?" and laugh. And sometimes Allie or her friend would hold her hand in front of the zipper on her jeans, just where the cock would come out, and invite the other to suck her right there. Allie remembered the warm funny sensation it always gave her to feel and watch her friend sucking her finger, and to suck hers back.

But this was even sexier. Allie and her friend had small, cute, delicate hands. But this vibrator was thick and long, and filled up her mouth as she sucked it. She sucked it quite expertly, too, because of all the time she spent practicing on her friend's fingers. Her insides were now churning with a sea of messy, dirty passions. She loved sucking the vibrator. It felt so good in her mouth, and it was so exciting to act like a real "cocksucker." But she was also deeply humiliated, because her father was watching her do it. And she knew that he hated her for doing it.

"You fucking whore," her father said, in a voice that was more of a hoarse whisper.

At some level, though, she understood that the excitement and the humiliation went together, that she could never feel this excited if she didn't know that her father was watching what she was doing to herself.Her father now looked flushed and sweaty himself.

"What else have you been doing?" he asked. Change of tone again: desperate, almost pleading.

Allie was so aroused by now that she was beyond caring about anything other than satisfying her lust. At this point, she would gladly let anyone who wanted her do anything they wanted to her. "And the sicker the better," she thought. So she looked her father straight in the eyes, gave the vibrator one last long suck, and then expertly shoved it into her cunt. She had been almost unable to look at her father since he had come into the room, but from this point on she wanted to look at him. She wasn't sure why, but the more she watched him watching her, the sexier and more powerful she felt. She gave herself some long slow strokes with the vibrator, inserting it all the way in. It was much easier this time. Then she did what she had been waiting for: she twisted the dial on the base. She only turned in on low, but she bent over in pleasure and let out a load moan as the vibrator started to buzz inside her. She worked the buzzing sex toy in and out of her cunnie-hole, then pulled it out to hold it against her big, angry clit. Again, she twisted in ecstasy. How could anything on earth feel this good?! "I'll do anything to have this feeling again!" Allie swore to herself. "I must have it, again and again!"

As her vision cleared, Allie looked back at her daddy. His expression was now clearly one of longing and lust. Allie noticed that his cock was straining against the front of his pants. He looked almost pathetic, like guys sometimes look when they see a really hot girl whom they know they can't have. Allie felt a wave of compassion come over her.

"I've been doing things with boys too," she lied. "Do you want to see?"

He nodded silently.

While using her left hand to frantically fuck herself with the whirring vibrator, Allie reached out and started to rub her daddy's hard-on through his slacks. It was his turn to let out a moan. His hips started to buck, pushing against her soft little hand.

"Harder," he pleaded, "rub it harder."

She eagerly obeyed. The passion she felt was overwhelming.

"Oh, shit," she groaned. "I'm rubbing my daddy's cock! Daddy's cock is so big and hard!"

"Oh, fuck. My daughter's a slut! I wanna fuck my slut daughter!"

Allie thought of her mommy and daddy fucking. She had imagined them making love before, but now she thought about them really fucking. She thought about how the next time they fucked, her daddy would be thinking about Allie while he pumped mommy's pussy. Her daddy roughly grabbed her hand and made it push even harder and faster against his crotch. Allie knew he was gonna shoot his load, and she was about to cum too. But she also knew she wouldn't be satisfied without one more thing, and she wasn't about to miss it.

She snapped her hand away from her daddy and lay back on her bed, lifting her feet up to the edge of the bed. She had seen pictures of girls in porno mags who were posed like this, and she thought happily, "I'm spread. I'm spread for daddy." She pulled the vibrator out of her cunnie, flicked it off, and sucked her pussy-cum off of it before tossing it aside. Then she looked at her daddy expectantly. He was panting and flushed, but looked hesitant, like a man considering jumping through a ring of fire. Allie didn't want to take a chance on losing the moment.

"I fuck lots of guys," she lied again. "I fuck your friends too. They've all been inside my pussy."

She extended her left leg, pointing her pretty little foot, and gently swept her scarlet toenails up and down the front of his slacks.

"You're the only guy who can't have any of my pussy," she said sweetly. "The only one."

Her daddy's face had turned back into a snarl. He ripped his clothes off so quickly that Allie could barely see him do it. She did get a good look at his cock, though, as he climbed roughly on top of her. It was big and hard and hairy. And his fat balls were tight against it. Allie was in awe. "There's nothing as masculine as your daddy's cock," she thought. His experience showed. He effortlessly found her cunt and slipped into it. He seemed to sense that she didn't want it gently. He took her, hard, ramming his meat into her virgin pussy.

"Fuck me, daddy!" she pleaded. "Fuck your little girl!"

"I'm fucking Allie!" he yelled. "I'm fucking my daughter! It's so good to fuck my daughter!"

Pound, pound, pound, went his cock into her, and they both moaned and grunted and cursed with every thrust. Neither one of them could have lasted long. Allie was overtaken by waves of orgasms, orgasms so hard that she literally saw stars. Her daddy felt the pre-cum gradually but inexorably sliding up the inside of his cock, and then he pumped his spunk into his daughter's pussy. Every pump made him feel more powerful, more virile, and more masculine than he had in years. Finally, he collapsed on top of her.

They only lay that way for a moment. Allie's father quickly got up, and, without looking at her, picked up his clothes and headed off to the master bedroom to change.

"You'd better clean up," he said meekly, still not meeting her eyes. "Your mother will be home in an hour or so." Almost as an afterthought, he added, "Don't -- let's not tell anyone about this." And he left the room.

Allie lay back on the bed, dreamily enjoying all the feelings she was having.: the warm, relaxed feeling of a spunk-filled pussy, the proud feeling of having fucked for the first time, and, most of all, a feeling of power. She was a smart girl, and she understood the implications of her father's reaction after they fucked. "He's afraid," she thought. "He's very afraid. He'll do anything to make sure I never tell anyone about this." She stretched languidly, smiled, and thought, "And that means I can make him fuck me again any time I want."

darkstar04
darkstar04
199 Followers