Allison and Robert

Story Info
First encounter.
2.6k words
3.79
21.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so helpful criticism is welcome. All characters are over 18 as well.

*****

Allison arrives home with anticipation for night ahead. Tonight I will meet the man behind the words that tease and excite me. His ability to hold a conversation and my attention so far has been really good. I hope he is as good in person as he is online. Picking out something simple but showing for our first meet was easy as we agreed not to get too dressed up. As I get ready I slowly put on my panties and bra feeling the on skin contact and thinking of the feeling of everything coming off later with a gentle touch and a smooth motion. Trying not get too excited I finish getting ready and head out the door to have a new adventure.

Arriving at the coffee shop I notice Robert already made it and was sitting at a table in the back. He does look like his picture and profile description surprisingly. With brown hair and blue eyes and an average build is not usually who I look for but I have enjoyed talking to him so far.

"Hi Allison" he says getting out of his seat as I get closer.

"Hello Robert, how are you?" I reply. He pulls a chair out for me and I sit down.

"Excited to finally meet you in person..." as the small talk ensues and coffee arrives.

Throughout the next hour we talk and get to know each other better and eventually the conversation pulls towards the content of our online conversations. We get a little quieter as we start to share some our favorite parts of previous stories, chats, and some fantasies. I really enjoyed the detail of how his characters would slowly undress and caress women from the legs up and keep them on the edge of an orgasm.

He said he liked to hear my responses to his stories as he wrote them. Then we decided to finish this conversation somewhere more private as he was starting to fidget in his chair I think trying to hide his erection and I was starting to get damp below.

We went back to my place as it was closer and as soon as we walked in the door I turned and he put his hands around my hips and pulls me close for a charged kiss that lasts. As we started dueling with each other with our tongues. As his hands move up my body and to my back where he starts massaging my back through my top and bra. His hands move farther down and he slips under my shirt as I bring my hands up and start unbuttoning his shirt. Our kiss breaks and pulls my shirt up and over my head and he admires my full round breasts with the nipples poking through the hot pink bra.

I reach up and pull his shirt open showing his average body. He removes his shirt and reaches around me pulling me closer again for a another kiss this one more sensual and sweet but longer lasting as he starts to pick me up by my butt and move toward the couch. I lock my legs around his waist as he starts to move.

"No the bedroom to the right" I say moving back to kiss his face and neck.

He obliges and moves us both toward the bedroom trying to unhook my bra and walk. I started to work on removing his belt and unbuttoning his pants while he carried me. After I got his pants unbuttoned I pulled closer to him started grinding my crotch into his pelvis as much as I could starting to feel his cock push against his underwear and into my pants.

He puts gently down on the bed and gets my bra unhooked and removed and moves his mouth and hands to my breasts where he starts to squeeze and caress them. His tongue comes out and he flicks my aching stiff nipple before his mouth opens and he latches onto the pierced nipple. His tongues swirls around the bar bell piercing as he starts to suck in and out with a little bit of force. I always liked that piercing it made my nipple more sensitive to stimulation and now I was swimming in a sea of bliss and I felt his tongue swirl and flick my hard nipple. I lean back onto my elbows and unlock my legs and causing him to lean forward as he sucked and flicked my nipple. His cock was still pushing out his underwear and rubbing up and down my covered crotch.

He moved his hands down and started to undo my pants and slowly push them down as he pulls his lips off of my breast with satisfying pop of suction. Switching to my other rock hard nipple that was needing some attention I feel his tongue start to lightly flick and swirl around my nipple and then his lips close around it with their suction and pressure. I moved my feet up and used my toes to start pulling down his pants so that eventually they dropped into a pile at his feet. The gasps and pants that come from my mouth come quicker and quicker as I love the sensation of his mouth on my nipples.

He pulls away from very stimulated nipple to finish pulling off my pants and then steps out of his pants and lifts my legs as he kisses and sucks on my toes and feet. As he moves down my legs he caresses and kisses the inner thighs moving toward my wet crotch. I lay back on the bed enjoying the feeling of his lips and fingers massaging and skipping along my legs. As he reaches my hot pink panties he runs his nose over them inhaling and saying "I have always dreamt of removing these..." and he slips a finger underneath them. The underwear is gently moved over exposing my mound and lips. Then his tongue runs along the top of my mound slightly pushing my lips apart electing a sign and moan from my lips. As he found my clit he starts to swirl and rub his tongue around it.

My wet panties then get slowly removed causing a shiver as I feel them slide down my legs remembering when I was putting them on earlier. As his tongue and mouth reach my completely open mound my legs spread out on the bed. I sigh as he runs a finger up and down my slit wetting his finger with my juices and then slowly pushes it into my pussy. His tongue then gets to work going up and down each side of my lips and flicking or swirling my clit on each pass up and down. I run my hands through his hair and push him in closer feeling his breath on my mound. In and out his finger goes as my pussy tries to clamp down on it as his tongue touches my clit. I start breathing heavier and closing my eyes enjoying the fireworks that are building in my mind. A second finger comes up and twirls around the first and they both started to enter my pussy pushing against my clenching muscles as squeeze down as hard as I can.

Up to the knuckle he goes with both fingers then he starts to slowly remove and twist the fingers back and forth until his fingernails are in and he goes back in twisting from side to side again. In between this and his tongue I go over the cliff and the fireworks explode behind my closed eyelids. My body shaking then contracts as the wave of my first orgasm wash over me. My hands grab his head and pull him up for a deep kiss and I can taste my sweet juices on his lips and face. He keeps his fingers in me working in and out and then kisses my neck and moves to my ears lightly nibbling on them before moving back down my body.

He keeps twisting his fingers in and out as I start to come down and he leans in with his tongue again and starts playing with my clit. This time though he starts lightly sucking on it eliciting another excited gasp and then a sigh from my lips. My over loaded brain picks up on more stimulation as I regain some sense of my surroundings. I can feel my body starting to rise to another orgasm. I feel his fingers leave my tight hole and then the pressure of another digit pressing on my wet slit. His thumb starts to slowly work its way into my body then it wiggles around and turns inside of me causing all new feelings of pleasure.

As my second orgasm builds up I run my hands through his hair again massaging his scalp and pushing his tongue in deeper. His tongue dives into my folds and comes back up to the top and teases my clit causing more pleasure but then moving back down driving me to the cusp but not over. I start breathing harder again feeling my second orgasm coming on quicker then it ebbs a little but I get an inch closer to going over each time. Then his thumb leaves and his tongue takes it place swirling into my cunt and pressing against my tight muscles. His breath out is warm and his breathing in causes a cooling sensation across my clit and lips that drives me closer to the next orgasm. I feel moving down the bed and my legs go up over his shoulder as he keeps probing my depths and clit with his tongue.

Then he spreads my ass cheeks and ever so gently puts a very wet finger up my asshole and presses ever so slowly against it. At first I start to protest but then his finger pops into my butt and I feel it moving slowly in and wiggling around. His thumb comes back to my pussy and enters playing with his middle finger slightly squeezing and rubbing against each other causing me to moan and grab the bed as I reach the edge. He must see me wanting to come and he brings his tongue back to my clit to flick it like a switch and I just like that I come harder than before. My eyes close and I clench both of holes down on his fingers and they quit moving. His fingers slowly extract themselves from my body and he moves to the bathroom to wash his hands.

I collapse into the bed breathless and he returns to kiss me deeply. I try to return his kiss between breaths and I still can still taste and smell my sweet juices on his lips and face. He pulls his boxers down and off and I look down seeing his hard cock standing out ready for some action of his own. He starts kissing my neck and shoulders again as I reach out to feel his hard cock. It was of average length but it was thick and had a big soft head on it that was pulsing with anticipation of what was next. Nibbling on ear again he whispers into my ear "Do you want him in you?" I nod in anticipation of his thick cock filling me up. He gets up off the bed and pulls my body toward the edge lifting my limp legs up and bringing his cock up to my slit.

Contact with my pussy and his cock sent shivers of excitement down my spine as I could feel it pressing against my tight opening. My muscles were still clamping down on anything that tries to pass but they were not strong enough to keep his thick hard cock out. I felt his part my lips and contact my opening. My muscles grab ahold of his head as it pushes it way into my hungry pussy. He started slowly pushing into me and I was starting to think it was too big and I wiggled my butt as it went in to give myself a better position. In turn it gave him a better position to push into me as he grabbed me by the waist and pushed in some more. Deeper and deeper he went until finally his cock was all the way into the hilt. I felt filled as his cock was all the way into me and he started slowly pull out.

Through his consideration for not tearing me up I felt every inch of his cock move out until just the fat head was left in me. I could feel his head almost trying to leave then it left as he started going back into me. All of the bumps veins and pulsations of his cock I could feel as he pushed back into me. Moaning I arched my back against his invading member trying to get every inch into me again. Eternity is what is seemed like as he pushed farther and farther into me as I enjoyed the sensation of his cock filling my womb as it pushed in and stopped again. Next time he pulled out a slightly quicker and then went back a little quicker. Until he was going faster and faster he started fucking me in and out until he was virtually pounding into me with quite a bit of force causing my breasts to move up and down as I felt him go in and out.

Breaking in two is what I thought he was going for as he forced his cock in and out causing me to build another orgasm. I was quickly coming up to another orgasm when he stopped and started to climb onto the bed and push me up the bed while still buried into me. Then he started moving in short strokes but more of an up and down motion and feel his cock slap my insides as it hit the top of my box and slide along it then off to the bottom and slide along it. All of these new motions brought me closer to edge. Closer and closer I get to another orgasm as he thrusts in and out even more. I can see him start to sweat from the workout.

"Do you want to come again?" he asks? I nod yes. He redoubles his efforts and goes even faster making me gasp and build up again. As I moan and thrash about the bed I come right to the edge. I can tell he is getting close to so I squeeze his cock with all the energy I have left and I feel him start to stiffen up right before he comes into me and I orgasm in reply to his spasm causing me to lose sense of feeling and fall through a torrent of bliss and harmony and I just lay back into the bed as he lets my legs come back down to the bed. I can still feel him inside me slowly getting softer as he starts to slowly pull out of me I feel a sense of emptiness as his head pops out of my pussy.

He moves up the bed and kisses me and caresses my breasts again as they are still sensitive and welcoming to his touch. We are both exhausted and kiss as we huddle closer in the fetal position together. Sleep cam easy that night as he got dressed and left soon after. Maybe we will have to meet again but skip the coffee...