Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the mocking, jeering had vanished. The four siblings had not uttered a word. Their breathing talked volumes as each realised a momentous shift that could happen if things progressed as they were. No one was sure who would stop or encourage the shift of the paradigm. The boundaries of the taboo were being pushed, it remained to be seen if they would break or the societal barriers would prove stronger.

Zach sat down and started to soap his sister's thunder thighs with same love and devotion her other two brothers showed. Allison placed her one hand over Zach's head and ran her fingers lovingly through his wavy hair. Zach covered every millimeter of his sister's thighs and legs with his loving soft rub with the sponge. He lifted his sister's one foot on his bent thigh and rubbed her foot and ankle including each toe and sole with spongy soap. Allison was now holding Tim tight her breasts were rubbing against her brother's hard smooth belly.

Zach treated her both feet with same diligence and love. He looked up and saw her sister plant her feet wider than before and her thighs had opened and he could smell the wafting sweet scent form the wet blond pussy. He used the sponge to rub the wet pubic hair in slow cup and down motions making her sister gasp. Tim lowered her mouth without any awkwardness and kissed his sister's slightly open mouth. Tim waited like a gentleman and soon he felt his sister's lips press against his. Zach rubbed the sponge a bit more firmly rubbing kis sister's pussy lips with each stroke. Allison who was burning already felt a familiar rush of heat from the nipples of her breasts rush down towards her belly. She felt a deep-seated pain in her pelvis, which heralded something Allison had thought, would not come to pass.

Allison was about to have her first orgasm in front of her three brothers. She moaned despite herself and found herself pressing her open mouth against her brother's. As if inevitable their tongues darted towards each other mouth almost simultaneously and fought the most primitive battle of love as they swirled their tongues against one other's. Zach on his upward stroke rubbed more firmly and Allie felt the pressure on her swollen clitoris and she climaxed. Her loud moan was muffled inside her brother's mouth and her body shook unmistakably as all her three brothers engulfed her in their arms and Tim kept his mouth glued to his sister's slack wide open mouth as she tried to submit to her orgasm with some dignity.

Many minutes lapsed before anyone moved. Mike kissed the top of his sister's head and adroitly took the attention away from Allison, 'Allie allow me to shampoo your hair."

Allison was grateful and chirped as if having a shower with her brothers and an orgasm was all part of normal daily life, "It is my turn to wash my brothers." She went to the shelf and loaded more s shower gel on the sponge and moved back. As she started to soap Tim Mike ran shampoo in his sister's hair. His genuine ease and expertise surprised Allison. Tim allowed his sister to soap his broad back, chest and belly and soon Allison had to face what she was avoiding since laying her eyes on her brothers' massive male members. Tim's monstrous penis was nearly half erect and looked menacing but lovely. The apple sized dark pink glans merged with the shaft as thick as her forearm. The sheer girth and length made her husband's impressive cock look much smaller. Allison accepted defeat and her fascination won over her embarrassment. She lovingly rubbed the soapy sponge in the thick curly pubic hair of her brother and then moved it all along the gargantuan shaft which was hardening with each passing moment. She could see the sheer size was inhuman. Allison soaped her teen-aged brother's muscular lightly haired thighs and legs including his feet. As she got up Tim kissed her again and whispered, "I love you sis." Allison lovingly caressed her brother's face and smiled.

Allison then moved towards Zach and soon she was grappling with another monstrous penis. It was split image of her Tim as they both were in other physical details. Allie felt less conscious and she soaped the huge length carefully and realised her hand would not go around the shaft even when it was far from fully erect and hard.

Allie now turned towards her oldest brother and found him looking at her with overt love and admiration. His giant huge muscled chest was covered with dark blond hair between his pectorals. There was thing line of hair running down which merged with his thick growth of curly pubic hair and she saw the third monstrous penis. Mike's cock was probably equally long if not a bit longer but the girth seemed a bit more as well. The difference could be her heightened imagination, Allie thought. She had her brother's whole body glistening with soap as she had done with her twin brothers.

Mike put his arms around his sister and Allie almost melted inside her giant brother's arms. Mike crushed his open mouth on to his sister's open mouth. Allie felt her other two brothers come close and their hands ran all over her body. Allie's mind screamed that this was moving too fast and in a direction that society and her parents would not allow. She was unable to utter a word. Her love for her brothers made the transition that much more difficult to resist. Allie's tongue duelled with her brother's as Mike seeked every corner of his sister's sweet mouth. Allie found her hands moving towards the rapidly hardening monstrosity of her brother. Her tiny hand was dwarfed by the sheer size. She could just about manage to hold half the circumference and gently rubbed the soft smooth skin over the steel hard shaft.

Tim and Zach kissed the soapy back of their sister without a care about the taste of soap. The sweet taste of their sister's skin was the reward. Allie moaned as one of the twins' lips kissed her ass cheeks. She felt two hands gently spread her voluptuous ass cheeks and before her churning mind could register what was about to happen she felt her brother's hot lips kiss the pink tight ring of her anus. Allie convulsed as if electrocute. Allie whispered, "No, please no." Mike kissed his sister with insistence to suggest that it was fine.

Zach kissed the heavenly anal ring of his sister he had adored all his life. His tongue lashed out and licked the whole cleft of his sister's ass with purpose that sent his sister's mind in a whirlpool of conflicting emotions. Tim had insinuated his hands between his brother and sister's bodies and found the forbidden treasure in form of his sister's large overflowing breasts. He rubbed his hands and the nipples making Allie moan even louder. He gently squeezed both breasts every now and then finding her sister squirm with the sensory overload her three brothers were inflicting on her.

Zach had by now licked his sister's soapy ass cleft clean and was trying to push his tongue inside the tight pulsating anal ring. Allie screamed softly inside her brother's mouth. Mike moved his one hand down towards his sister's groin and soon found the heavenly opening of his older sister's wet leaking pussy. His finger traced the tight cleft of her cunt and soon found the hard sensitive clitoris. Allie almost jumped. Tim's hands on her sensitive breasts, Zach's tongue on her anus and Mike's mouth on hers and his finger in her pussy eroded any pretensions to the contrary that this was pure unsanctioned incest and forbidden love by society, vanished.

Mike felt his steel hard penis lurch as the object of his desires [in fact all three desired their divinely beautiful voluptuous sister silently in secret all their teen lives] was in his arms at last, 'Allie, shall we do it?" Mike wanted to make sure their sister was also at the same level where her three brothers were. All three waited in suspense as Allie struggled with her love, emotions, acquired sense of taboo, "Mickey, you are all so big!"

The hearts of Allie's three brothers danced with joy. Their sister did not object to the lust that had been unleashed by default. Mike kissed his sister back and reassured her, "Allie we love you with all our being and always have."

Allie suddenly understood the pent up passion her three brothers had stored for her. She moaned, "Mickey please be gentle. Don't hurt me. You are all so huge."

Tim and Zach moved away as Mike effortlessly lifted his sister with his hands under her voluptuous ass and moved towards the wide wooden bench in the middle of the open shower separating it from cubicles

Mike put his sister down and gently turned her around. Allie was softly bent forwards until palms of her stretched arms resting on the bench. She was now bent forward with her back horizontal. Zach quickly went on the other side of the bench and Allie saw with her lust filled eyes the gargantuan penis of his teenaged brother, who put his one foot on the bench bringing it close to his sister's mouth.

Allie did not need any more encouragement. She opened her beautiful mouth and tried to engulf the enormous cock head of her little brother. Zach's massive cock head filled her mouth stretching it to its fullest. Tim stood by her side and gently stroked the skin of her back. His other hand gently mauled her one and then other breast.

As she tried to accommodate her one brother's cock head inside her mouth the cataclysmic moment arrived. Mike placed his monstrous penis at the soft pulsating entrance of his sister's cunt. The time stood frozen as incestuous copulation chose to break all that is held sacrosanct and would change the relationship of four loving siblings forever. Allie tried to moan around the giant cock head of her little brother for his older brother to enter her gently but her overstuffed mouth strained as Zach tried to push another two inches inside the aching wide-open mouth of his elder sister.

Allie almost exploded as she felt the monstrous cock head of her brother dilate her soft pussy walls wide apart and nudge its way inside the forbidden sex channel of his sister. Mike closed his eyes with the overwhelming long awaited pleasure of feeling the heat of his sister's pussy around his cock head. He savoured the moment as he felt the tight cuntal opening of his sister around his huge penis. He gently pushed inch after inch of his mammoth cock inside the pulsating snug soft sex passage of his sister's cunt. Allie felt as if her cunt would burst with the tremendous pressure of her brother's gargantuan cock.

She moaned around her other brother's cock as she felt Mike push his monster cock massively thick inch after another inch. Allie felt her vagina stretch, as it had never done before. She felt her tender pussy would tear asunder if her brother pushed another inch inside but was surprised as he did and her cunt survived. Her eyes were shut tight as she struggled with the almost painful dilation of her cunt not used to her brother's inhuman cock.

Mike savoured the feel of his sister's soft cunt as he determinedly pushed his enormously thick and long cock inside to bury it to the hilt. He had waited for it so long. He could fell the tremors of his sister's back muscle as she struggled with the strain of accommodating one of her brother in her cunt and another inside his mouth and both huge beyond belief.

Allie felt the feel of her brother's groin on her buttocks and she felt a bursting pressure inside her cunt and she realised that her older of the three brothers had buried his monster cock inside her cunt. Allie felt elated despite the near painful entry she had to endure. Her cunt was leaking fluids like never before. Her body was dying to be ravaged. Allie would have been equally happy if her brother had chosen to take her with brutish force. Mike had chosen to introduce his sister to her brothers' monstrosities in as gentle a manner was possible humanly.

Allie felt Zach stroke her face with love and wipe the tears Allie did not realise her eyes had produced as her brother's monster member invaded her vagina making her feel a virgin. Mike slowly withdrew his stupendous penis painstakingly. Allie felt each millimeter as her cunt lost her brother's massive cock and missed it. Allie thought she would die as she realised Mike had pulled the whole length out to the soft widely dilated cunt opening. Allie wanted desperately to feel the painful fullness again. Allie moaned wildly and tried to push her hips back towards her brother's monstrous cock.

Tim started to firmly massage his sister's breasts. Zach attempted to move his huge cock in and out of his sister's tightly packed mouth. Mike pushed his colossal cock back inside his beautiful sister's sweet pussy inch by inch making her appreciate the monstrosity that her brothers possessed.

*****************

Allie felt as if her head would explode so strong was the sensation of feeling her brother's illicit incestuous monster penis filling her tight cunt to a painful bursting limit. The slow inward journey of Mike's giant cock inside his sister's body made him swoon. He was as overwhelmed by the lust, love and passion of fucking his unbelievably beautiful voluptuous sister as he was the first time he had sex and that too with a woman of his dreams he thought he could never get.

Allie moaned around her younger brother's massive cock and tried to move her jam-packed mouth over the monstrosity. Her saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth as her mouth salivated with the invasion of her brother's huge cock. Zach moaned as he felt his sister's warm saliva filled mouth tried to create some sucking motion around his cock head and two inches of gargantuan shaft. His loud moan made Allie open her eyes and look up. She saw her little brother's face, eyes half closed, bathed in lust filled pleasure. Zach's handsome face could not look more captivating to his sister. Allie grasped that the sibling love four shared is being elevated into realm of sharing of physical pleasure and thus would complete their unusual closeness. The broken social boundaries would leave nothing that four siblings could not share and use to express their love towards each other.

Mike was now pulling his steel hard cock which seemed to have gained an extra inch in length and girth and waited with his apple sized cock head obscenely stretching his sister's soft snug cunt opening. Mike took a deep breath and filled his senses with the sweet smell emanating from his sister's leaking wet cunt. Mike held his sister's hips firmly and swung his strong hips forwards pistoning his monstrous erection in one long steady thrust making Allie emit a strangled shriek around her younger bother's cock. Tim sat down on his bottom on the floor and took one of his sister's dangling large breast in his mouth and grabbed the other in his large hand which could not contain the overflowing white soft breast he had been dying to touch.

Allie felt her brother's lips clamp on his sensitive nipple, she felt the near painful stretch on the corners of her mouth as her other brother's massive cock filled her obscenely wide open salivating mouth, her body let feverish, her loaned felt tight, her pussy convulsed waiting and wishing oldest of her brothers to fill her aching pussy. Mike plunged his massively thick inhumanly long cock in one strong thrust and buried to the hilt rubbing his coarse thick curly pubic hair on the soft skin of is sister's soft, full ample ass cheeks. Allie moaned part in pain, part in lust brimming over. Mike without any wait pulled his long thick penis right out and lunges with his strong muscular hips again to bury it deep inside his sister's convulsing, frothy, sweet fragrant cunt.

Allie felt her brother's massive cock hit her cervix painfully and kept on distending her vaginal walls to a bursting limit. Her breasts felt on fire as Tim sucked on one and mauled the other. The added dimension of that all three giant men torturing her sexually were her brothers tipped Allie's simmering lust of three days over. As his oldest brother thrust his monster penis once again, Tim bit firmly on her nipple and Zach pushed his giant cock another inch to make his sister gag. Allie exploded, "UUNNGG....OOONNHHH....NNGGGG".

She moaned as her second orgasm tore through her body like a hurricane. She felt her mind went blank, her eyes bulged out first and then tight shut with the intensity of her orgasm bordering on pain. Mike kept his cock buried to the hilt inside his sister and allowed her to recover from her torrid orgasm.

Allie felt as if her body was being torn apart. This was an orgasm that surpassed all her earlier violent orgasms. She could not believe the intensity with which it hit her. She started to feel the steady fucking thrusts of her oldest brother once again and insistent pushing of her younger brother's cock in her mouth.

Allie was being fucked with long strong steady thrusts. She started to try to fellate her younger brother's monstrous cock. Zach started to push his hips to get in and out fucking movement from his sister's mouth. Tim continued to torment his sister's breasts and every now and then would pinch or rub her clitoris making her lust boil even more. Allie never knew sex could be this intense.

Allies began to gag with regular thrusts from her brother's hips and his giant cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly. Her eyes started to fill and run with the strain of gagging. She loved the torture of her mouth as her loving brother chose to use it for his pleasure. She looked up and made contact with Zach's eyes. The looks exchanged between sister and her younger brother was filled with love and Allie seemed to convey that Zach could continue to derive pleasure from her mouth as he pleased.

The shower room filled with the loud moans and gagging sounds from Allie added to those were sharp pistol shots like slapping sounds as each time Mike slammed his monster cock to the last millimeter deep inside his sister's tortured cunt.

Allies felt another orgasm hurtling towards her. Her eyes were running and soon the tears found their way in to her beautiful nose. Zach almost exploded as he saw the most beautiful face of his sister covered with her saliva, tears and running nose. He found his lust tipping over and it herculean effort to control it.

Allie came again very soon moaning loudly whenever her gagging allowed her to. Her eyes and nose were running equally copiously. Allie smiled feebly at Zach, as her body was buffeted by powerful rapid thrusts from her oldest brother as Mike fucked her cunt with his monster cock using long fast thrusts. Allie felt she was coming non-stop. She did not realise that she had been fucked for now half an hour. Mike started to moan softly and let out a low grunt as he put an extra effort to shuttle his monstrously thick and long cock in and out of his sister's very tight wet pussy. Tim mauled his sister's both breasts and pinched her clitoris. Zach was now brutally fucking his older sister's beautiful face covered with her saliva, tears, snot as he made her gag with each thrust.

For the set fifteen minutes the only sounds heard in that shower area were the moans of two brothers, defiling their sister's face and cunt and gagging noises and moans of their sister thrown in the maelstrom of tumultuous lust and was trying to get to shore as her multiple orgasms hit her repeatedly with no respite.

Mike and Zach almost exploded together and without any warning. Allie heard a deep throated grunt and moan from both as if they were in pain and then felt the most brutal thrust yet from both as Mike slammed his giant cock painfully in his sister's cunt and Zach thrust his gargantuan rapier penis inside Allie's mouth. Both exploded in thick volcanic like eruptions of copious semen. The spurts from Zach's cock filled Allie's mouth choking her. Before she could swallow it regurgitated from her nose and corners of her mouth. Mike filled her bursting pussy with similar forceful eruptions of his virile, thick jets of cum.