Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie tried to swallow her younger brother's cum as fast as she could and pushed her bursting cunt back on to her oldest brother's erupting monster member and her fresh orgasm exploded right then. Allie's brothers' cock kept on spurting never ending jets of sweet, thick creamy white cum again and again in an apparent never ending ejaculation. Allie would soon realise her brothers' potent penises did that every time.

Allie felt drained and tired as she felt Zach gently withdraw his saliva and snot soaked penis out of his sister's tortured mouth. Allie felt Mike pull his inhumanly thick cock out making her cunt feel empty. Allie yelped as her brother's massive cock head snapped against her tight vaginal opinion ring. Allie moaned, "UUMM..I have never felt like this before." Mike moved to wards her sister's face and Tim got up and was replaced by Zach. Allie could not help but notice with awe that Mike and Zach's monster cocks were still steel hard. She had always believed that male cock would always wilt after cumming.

She smiled as Mike knelt on his knees and held his sister's defiled out of this world beautiful face in his huge hands. Allie smiled, "Mickey, I nearly died."

"Allie we have waited for this day for years. You have made us three so happy. We would have died with frustration of loving you without you ever knowing about it," Mike whispered as he kissed the sweaty forehead of his sister.

"I love you so much," Allie whispered in a choked voice as he felt the full force of her brothers' love that extended well beyond the sibling love she had always basked under and taken it for granted.

Mike started to kiss his sister's face with great devotion. Allie sighed with a new sensation of acceptance that pervaded her each fibber of this new relationship with her brothers. She felt her younger brother, Tim move behind her and place his massive penis at the entrance of cum and cunt juices filled cunt. Allie's mouth was covered by her oldest brother's mouth so she moved her hips back ever so slightly to give her nod to her younger brother. Mike licked and kissed her whole face. He did not mind that he was licking his brother's cum and his sister's snot from her beautiful face.

Allie giggled as her brother pushed his tongue inside her each nostril and licked it clean. Tim slowly impaled his sister's cum filled cunt with more ease than his elder brother. Allie felt her cunt once again bursting as her little's brother's equally monstrous cock filled it to an unbelievable limit. Tim started a first slow and respectful pace as he fucked the cunt of his older sister he had coveted, dreamt about and masturbated over for years.

Mike had licked his sister defiled face clean and covered it with his saliva. Zach stood to his sister's right and watched her soft sweet cunt with anticipation obscenely stretched to an impossible limit over his twin brother's monster cock. Allie nodded towards oldest of her brothers to bring his monstrosity closer to his mouth. Tim started to fuck his mammoth cock in and out of her now well lubricated cum filled soft cunt with the enthusiasm of a teen aged boy waiting to fuck his sister for years. Allie moaned with a strange mix of discomfort, pain mixed with intense pleasure. Mike used her open mouth to nudge his gargantuan cock head inside his sister's mouth. Zach stroked his sister's convulsing back muscles and ample full ass flesh, gently squeezing her swaying large soft breasts.

Allie was once again thrown in the wild sea of mounting unchartered lust as Tim's huge cock churned her pussy in to a burning cauldron of passion. The intensity was heightened by the fact that Allie's loving brothers stoked the fire of her raging lust. It only took five minute of steady fucking by Tim to bring his sister to yet another orgasm. Mike allowed Allie to suck kis cock head as she pleased without moving his cock himself.

Tim increased his pace and force of thrusts his thighs slapping his sister's ass with a resounding slapping sound. Allie moaned around her oldest brother's cock, but for that she would have been screaming the house down. Tim steadily fucked his sister feeling the forbidden soft warmth of her cunt over his massively long and thick cock. Allie was cumming every five minutes as she felt her cunt hammered with pleasure filled torture by her little brother's monster penis.

Zach felt spread his sister's ass cheeks wide open to see his brother's massive cock piston in and out. He kissed his sister's back and top of her bottom. He licked his finger and placed it on the tiny pink anus. Allie gasped inside her painfully wide-open mouth stuffed with her brother's monster cock head. Zach gradually and delicately pressed the pulp of his middle finger encouraging his sister's tight virgin anus to open and accept his invading digit.

Allie felt her fresh orgasm burst open and her anus first clamped tight and then relaxed as her climax took its toll on her muscles. Zach found his finger inside the tight anal ring and he pushed it slowly until just short of knuckle. He could feel the shuttling cock of his twin brother. He felt his finger tip push solid contents of his sister's back passage side as it moved in. Zach slowly pulled his finger out leaving the tip in and dropped a mouthful of saliva to lubricate its passage. Allie moaned and groaned as her one brother rammed his giant cock in her cunt and other sensuously fucked her virgin ass with his finger. Allie felt her fresh orgasm erupt and Zach used that moment to add his index finger to continue buggering his sister's ass with his two thick fingers.

Allie was fucked non-stop for nearly forty minutes when Tim moaned loudly and slammed his massive cock with brutal force. Allie felt her cunt being ripped apart with each thrust. Allie exploded in a mind-bending orgasm as she felt her little brother bury himself to the hilt and his cock ejaculated huge thick jets of cum pulsating with each ejaculation. Zach wriggled his two fingers inside his sister's rectum disturbing the solid contents raising the sensations arising from her bursting orgasming cunt and fingered ass.

Allie had never experienced a long chain of orgasms like this. The stamina of her brothers to fuck her untiringly amazed her. Her cunt now wished to be impaled more by their monster cocks. The discomfort of their penetration was compensated by the lust her brothers' mammoth penises raised inside her. Tim kissed his sister's back with affection. Allie was getting tired but was not sure if she should wait for Zach to decide if he also wanted to fuck her. She did not have to wait very long. Mike gently pulled his steel hard saliva drenched cock out and soon Tim offered his sister his still amazingly rock hard cum and cunt juices drenched cock fresh out of her cunt and smelled of heady sex.

Allie felt her youngest brother [Zach was born three minutes after Tim and was considered baby of the family] separate her ass and started to lick her anus with slow sensuous tongue movements. Allie had never been kissed there and the explosion of sensation her brother's tongue and mouth had generated it seems her anus could drive her crazy with lust. Zach licked the whole crack between bottom of her cunt cleft across the anus. Zach included her cum filled cunt in his licking. Allie moaned and filled her mouth with her younger brother's cum covered cock.

Zach took his time rimming his sister. Mike now stimulated his sister's two magnificent large breasts as she sucked on the cock of their younger brother. Zach after ten minutes or so could feel his sister's anus twitch and relax every time he tried to push the tip of his tongue inside. He could smell the typical of aroma of his sister's rectum and taste the sweet taste that drove him crazy. Eventually he positioned himself behind the awe-inspiring full, voluptuous ass of his older sister. He placed his immensely thick cock and slowly pushed it inside her cum filled cunt making her moan around their brother's cock.

Zach took it slow and hilted after very slow penetration to raise his sister's anticipation. Mike played with his sister's nipples and gently massaged her magnificent dangling and swaying orbs. Zach pulled his mammoth cock out and pushed it in very slowly until he felt his sister try to move her hips back to encourage him to go faster. Allie was now able to accommodate her brothers' massive girth and length and she welcomed the initial pain of filling and stretching her cunt.

Zach started to fuck his sister with more earnest. The squelching sounds as his mammoth cock pistoned in and out of his sister's very wet cum filled cunt heightened the lust of all four siblings. Zach fucked his sister for solid ten minutes with steady firm strokes using three-fourth of the length of his inhuman penis. Allie felt her lust rising rapidly and physical tiredness vanished. She moved her hips back to meet her brother's marauding cock every time he shuttled it in. Allie was very close to her orgasm. She had now stopped wondering as to how could she survive incalculable number of orgasms each one stronger and more forceful than the first.

Zach suddenly stopped with his cock nearly at the entrance of his sister's cunt and whispered, "Allie, can I take you in your ass, please?" Allie panicked. She was so close to her orgasm and wished to reach there desperately moreover, she had never been fucked in her ass. His brother's fingers were the first violation of her virgin ass. Allie mumbled around her brother's cock stuffed in her mouth and dumbly nodded imperceptibly. Allie knew her brothers would never do anything that they knew she would not like.

Zach removed his well lubricated with his cum and cunt juices monster cock and placed it at the incongruously tiny anal opening of his sister.

***************

Allie felt her sexual excitement was augmented with trepidation borne out of her innate fear of her virgin tiny anus about to be violated by her little brother's monster penis. Mike and Tim both stood close and stroked their sister's beautiful flawless skin to mitigate her fear. Mike whispered, "Allie, relax your anus and try to push out and back when Zach pushes in."

Allie nodded and tried to suck on the giant cock head of her other brother Tim, in her rapidly mounting anxiety. Zach started to push his huge cock head against the tiny tight seemingly unyielding anal ring of his older sister. Allie felt a huge hard fist pressing on her anus. She felt a dull persistent pressure. She started to breathe faster and almost hyperventilate. Zach despite his young age had buggered in-numerous times and was not fazed by the incongruity between his humungous cock and his sister's tiny anal opening.

Zach pushed hard and persistently and felt his sister's tight anal ring slowly but surely dilate. The dull pain started to sharpen and Allie gasped and lifted her face, letting her brother's cock fall out of her slack open mouth.

"OOHH, Zach, it feels too big," Allie moaned but there was no let up from her little brother and soon his persistence paid off. Zach felt his sister's tight anal ring ace way and his huge cock head rushed in. Allie felt as if her anus had been torn apart. The pain was like multiple cuts by a knife. She let out a heart-rending scream filled with pain, "Zach, eet ees tooo beeeg. NOOOOO. YOU ARE HUURTEENG MEEE. Pleeeese take it OUTTT.AAHHH."

Tim and Mike whispered sweet nothings and stroked their sister's flushed troubled face. Allie's beautiful face was screwed in the unbearable agony of the invasion of her virgin ass. Tim tightened his grip on his sister's head as she tried to lift herself off his lap. Allie was firmly wedged between her twin brothers as the youngest continued to push one agonising inch of his gargantuan penis after another inside her now obscenely dilated, anus. The pain that her brother's massive cock caused was nothing like Allie had ever felt. She could hardly compare this agony with the short sharp pain of the first penetration of Mark's cock in her virgin pussy.

Allie wailed in pain as her breathing became ragged. Zach's marauding monster kept on marching painful inch after pain inch steadily inside her tottered rectum. Allie thought the excruciating painful entry would never finish. She even in her agony could not help but notice that how long and thick her brother's cock was. It seems ages had passed when Allie felt her brother's coarse pubic hair brush against the soft skin of her ample full ass. Zach had managed to insert his cock short of the last three inches of tremendously thick root.

Allie was now crying unabashedly. Her tears ran down her cheeks. Her open slack mouth dribbled saliva on to her face and then over her brother's groin. Her tears found way in to he beautiful nose and her nose started to run despite Allie's sniffles. Tim found his sister's face captivating and sexy.

Zach kept very still and allowed his sister to come down from the agony of first anal invasion. Allie's wails turned in to soft sobs soon and then loud moans. Allie felt the sharp pain had lessened but not gone. The presence of her brother's cock inside her tight virgin ass hurt less and less with each passing moment but was far from painless.

Allie felt silly crying like a child. She was aware of anal sex and had wondered if it was painful, now she knew. Allie was grateful that her little brother had given her time to adjust.

"Sorry Allie. I did not know it was your first time. I am really sorry to hurt you. Do you want me to stop?" Zach sounded contrite.

"I am sorry, but it did hurt real bad. I should be fine soon, wouldn't I?" Allie sobbed an apology to her brothers and inquired like small child.

Mike quickly reassured her, "Allie it is the first time and then first penetration that hurts but soon Zach can move without hurting unlike the first time."

"You guys seemed to have done this many times to other poor girls," Allie tried to be humorous.

None of the boys made any comment except nod noncommittally.

Allie felt Tim's hands lift her face and she supported herself by placing her hands on his thighs and soon her brother with utmost devotion was kissing her face. Tim licked all the tears, mucus and saliva with his tongue. Allie giggled as she felt her brother's tongue dip inside her right nostril and licked the mucus away. Soon Tim did the same with her left nostril. Allie found her brother's treatment of her nose sexually stimulating. Her brothers were far more sexually advanced than her it seemed. They were so confident and sure in everything they had done so far.

Zach was now slowly rocking his cock without moving it, "Allie do you think you are ready for me to try move in and out a bit?"

Allie nodded as her nose was still engulfed inside her brother's mouth. Mike had filed his huge hands with his sister's overflowing breasts. Zach gently pulled his cock out and was excited to see the unmistakable streaks of brown on his smooth white skin of his monster penis. The smell filled the senses of all four siblings. The boys found rectal aroma very stimulating and hoped their sister would too. Allie moaned but her pain was no worse as she felt the friction of her brother's huge girth moved out of her dilated ass. She could smell her personal rectal odour and found it a turn on strangely, quite like her brothers making love to her nose.

Zach left his massive glans inside his sister's anal ring and after few seconds slowly pushed his gargantuan cock in with great gentleness and care. Allie tensed expecting another wave of tearing pain and was pleasantly surprised that did not come about. The level of pain remained bearable. Allie felt more confident of her buggery as her brothers' earlier reassurance was in fact right.

Zach slowly hilted, with his cock to the last millimeter of its inhuman length. He would repeatedly pull his cock out and push it back in a slow manner making his sister get used to her brother's monster in her virgin tiny ass. Allie started to feel her anus was relaxing around her brother's massive girth. She could feel the strange but stimulating feeling of her feces being moved around as her brother pushed his monstrously long cock deep inside the depths of his sister's rectum.

Zach started to put more purpose in each inward stroke ever so imperceptibly. His one hand found his sister's vagina and his fingers started to stimulate her cunt entrance and clitoris. Allie's moans renewed as she suddenly found the near painful movement of her brother's cock in and out of he impossibly anus generating a weird type of desire that made her cunt wet and she now wished her brother would continue to bugger her.

"Zach, you are not hurting me now," moaned Allie in to her brother's mouth as Tim kissed her open mouth.

Zach felt now he could give in to his urge to fuck his sister's ass really well. He had to curb his lust and animal desire to ravage his sister's voluptuous ass for some time. Allie felt her brother pull his monstrosity that was now glistening with a film of brown pulverised goo from her rectum and pistoned it in one long firm thrust. Allie whimpered even though it was not painful. Zach soon started to fuck his sister ass with long solid stroked using three-fourths of his inhuman length. The aroma of Allie's rectum was all pervading enhancing the lust in all four siblings. Allie moaned loudly with each thrust from her brother's giant cock that hilted with a loud slap sending ripples though her ample ass cheeks flesh.

Allie felt the now all tooo familiar heat of her impending orgasm, "Zach, please fuck me. I am going to cum. Zach please make me cum. Fuck my ass please."

Zach happily upped the pace and seeing that her sister was in throes of anticipated release used full length of his powerful giant cock and slammed it to the hilt with each new thrust.

"I AM CUMMEEENNNGGGGG," wailed Allie, "Zach, MY ASS HURTS..DOOONT STOOPPP. FFUUCCKKK MEEEEEE."

Allie's whole body shook with her violent orgasm. Her back arched but she did her best to keep her ass pushed back to be invaded by her little brother's massive member. Allie desperately seeked Tim's cock and soon her mouth was stretched over her brother's massive cock head. Allie tried to suck on it as if that would assuage the torrid fire of her first orgasm from violation of ass.

Zach began to fuck his sister ass with ever increasing faster and forceful lunges. His gargantuan cock fully greased with his sister's rectal goo sped in and out with lightening speed. His groins slapped Allie's ass with each stroke making her ass flesh ripple. He loved the sight of his shit covered huge cock shuttling in and out of his sister's obscenely stretched anus, which was stretched into a thin rim around his inhuman girth. When his cock sped in it dragged the pink ring inwards and his cock seemed to be buried in the white soft skin of his sister's divinely beautiful bottom now covered with splatters of brown fluid.

Zach kept the frightening pace of his sister's ass fucking for well over forty minutes as she came four times screaming and moaning. Tim was feeling his balls tightening and Mike had been so engrossed with the sight of his brother's cock speeding in and out of his sister's shit splattered ass that he had been stroking his cock all along and was ready to cum any time he wished. Zach moaned loudly and slammed his cock with a brutal thrust and his cock erupted with violent jets of hot thick semen precipitating his sister's yet another mind-bending orgasm. Tim felt the fluttering moans around his cock and he spurted taking his sister by surprise and she choked and the cum regurgitated through her nose. Her lack of coordinative as her body was buffeted by her orgasm allowed her brother's erupting giant cock out of her mouth and Tim's cock shot another thick huge volley of cum straight up the nose of his sister filling her both nostrils with his hot semen. Tim's big jets of cum kept on spurting over Allie's nose, cheeks, forehead and eyes as she herself struggled with her own orgasm. Zach's monstrous cock was filling his sister's bursting ass with his thick copious semen in never ending spurts.