Allison Gets Used

Story Info
Her boyfriend isn't the nice guy he seemed to be.
1k words
3.5
56.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rphj
rphj
4 Followers

My name is Allison and I have been dating my boyfriend Kevin for a few weeks. He seems like a nice guy from what I have seen so far. He called me the other day to invite me to his house for a party Friday night. I was couldn't wait to have a great time drinking and dancing all night.

On Friday night I wanted to look my best so I took a shower, shaved my legs and pussy. I put on my favorite white miniskirt and a white tube top to match as well as makeup. I drove down to the address he gave me and heard the music as I stepped out of the car. Kevin greeted me at the door with a drink. After a few minutes I noticed there were no women at the party besides me but I figured they would show up later.

I was really thirsty from dancing my ass off and drinking way too much alcohol. I excused myself to use the bathroom which was in the master bedroom. I didn't realize how drunk I was until I sat down. When I opened the door I saw Kevin standing naked next to the bed stroking himself. Without request I dropped to my knees and started to suck his dick. After a little while of sucking his cock I started to rub my clit through my silk thong. Now my pussy was really burning to be fucked so I slipped my panties off and started to finger fuck my throbbing pussy. He saw this and stood me up and walked me to the bed. He pulled my top and my skirt off then proceeded to lick and finger my pussy. He really knew what he was doing and in no time I was quivering and moaning as a long awaited orgasm flowed through my entire body. I nearly passed out it felt so good. When I recovered he was just sticking his huge dick in my shaved pussy. He first teased by rubbing up and down but then in one giant push he was completely inside me. It was more filled then I had ever been in my entire life. He stayed in my pussy like that for a few seconds before pulling almost completely out and shoving it all the way back in. After doing that a few more times he started to fuck me at full speed. I couldn't believe how good it felt and I caught myself screaming "fuck me ,oh god fuck my pussy". He was holding my ankles up as his dick hammered my pussy. I was moaning loudly as another orgasm rushed though my body. I was quivering and my pussy squeezed his dick hard enough to make him shoot his load deep inside me.

Between the orgasm and the alcohol I blacked out and when I woke up their were more than 30 men in the room all staring at me lying spread eagle on the bed, my pussy leaking cum. I went to cover up but Kevin and his friends grabbed me and told me I wasn't going anywhere until they were done with me and I better listen or else. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I was going to be used by all these men against my will. Then one walked up and laid down on the bed next to me and instructed me to ride him. I thought about saying no but I was scared they would hurt me. I was on him riding him as hard as I could hoping this would end quickly. I felt someone start to finger my ass. I had never had anal sex but his finger felt really good and before long he put another finger up my virgin ass. Why was my body betraying me? I was about to cum when I felt a dick taking the place of the fingers and pounding my ass. Then another dampening my moans as it slid in my mouth.

I felt like such a slut fucking 3 guys at once while others looked on. The 2 new dicks pushed me over the edge as I came trying unsuccessfully to scream because it felt soooo good. It didn't take long for the guys to cum shooting a load in my ass, my mouth, and my pussy adding to the cum already in there. As they pulled out their spent dicks a few more guys took there place. This time I rode one in my ass while I sucked another. My legs spread open exposing the cum covered mess that is my pussy. The smell of sex was everywhere and just then the dick in my ass started pulsing sending me though another orgasm as he shot his balls supply of cum into my ass. I pulled off my ass gaping open and a bit of cum dripped out when the guy in my mouth came so hard and fast it slipped out shooting hot jizz all over my face.

I then laid down on my back as 5 guys circled me with 2 shoving there dicks in my pussy while 2 jacked off and the last shoved his dick in my mouth. Then I felt something being stuck in my ass. I was completely stuffed. The pleaser was unbelievable as I was fucked hard in every hole. Soon the dicks in my pussy started to pulse and the first guy shot his cum all over my stomach filling my naval while the guy in my mouth came all over my face. I swallowed what little got in my mouth but most was on my chin and cheeks. Then the other guy who was fucking my pussy came all over my breasts. I felt so used all covered with cum, more dipping from my pussy and my ass while both guys who where jacking off came all over my face. 2 more quickly replaced them while one guy came up to fuck my mouth. With my pussy being stuffed to the limit and a dick in my ass and mouth I came again. I felt just like a little whore enjoying being fucked by a huge group of guys I didn't even know.

After everyone in the entire room had their turn they all left leaving me dripping sperm out of my ass and pussy. I was completely covered in hot cum. Kevin came back in and helped clean me up. I wanted to be mad at him but I enjoyed being a used dirty whore.

rphj
rphj
4 Followers