Allison Heut, Sexfighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Allison did her best to behave. Mrs. K was basically family after all...

...but that only stopped her for maybe a minute. Under the mental guise of trying to anticipate being handed the first box, Allison looked up.

"HOLY MOLY" She mouthed but didn't say aloud.

No panties. Mrs. K was wearing no panties. Zero underwear. Null undies.

Her most lewd fantasies(which she had plenty) had in no way prepared her for this visual. Those freckled thighs framed a plush, puffy pussy. Nearly completely shaved save for a single patch of bright red. It was groomed neatly into what appeared to be a crown, a feature Allison found overwhelmingly attractive. It was wet. Mrs. K was wet. Her moist lips were swollen with an otherworldly glamour of slickness and shiny pink.

She would have given anything to suck her labia right now.

"First one's coming dear!"

Dutifully, Allison responded to the prompt, reach up from the ladder to take ahold of the cardboard box being passed down.

The next two followed, each pause between allowing her to bask in want and accumulating thirst for Madison's glistening nectar.

"There we go! Coming down~" Mrs. Koufax announced with a sing-songy chirp in her voice, stepping carefully down from the top of the ladder and back to meet Allison's gaze (which was something Allison was dreadfully thankful for considering her formerly tuckered out cock was now sprung up and throbbing insatiably.

"Thank you soooo much, Princess~" She eveb punctuated the statement of gratitude with big MWAH-ing smooch on Alli's forehead, briefly smothering her special helper with her heaving mammaries .

If somehow she wasn't revved up before, that would have definitely done it. Considering her already present arousal, Alli was left mesmerized for a moment from the praising embrace.

"Princess~"

"Yeaaa..." Allison dreamily cooed up at her, eyes sparkling with enthralled adoration and awe.

"I've got to get a few thing done at the shop tonight, but how about you come over tomorrow night for dinner. I'd be remiss if I didn't make sure my beloved Heut child was being fed properly.

Simultaneously, Allison heard these words from a mental image of Mrs. K, only spread on the kitchen table with an artful smattering of whipped cream decorating her luscious recently-previewed sex.

"THAT'D BE GREAT MRS. K." Alli over-eagerly exclaimed.

"Good~ I'm looking forward to it too~" Mrs. K warmly replied, affectionately fixing a few stray bangs that had escaped Alli's brunette swoop. "Though no need to hurry now. I can whip up something before I've gotta leave for work."

"No that's fine. I think Kaylee's coming over and we'll just order some pizza." Allison suddenly realizing she was going to be in it deep for not telling her bestie about the match with Suze sooner. She was going freak!

"Okay Princess. But don't be a stranger. Call me if you need anything at all-otherwise I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Of course, Mrs. K. See you then." Alli answered as she tried to make it back through the front door without her kickstand of cock being too obvious. When she finally made it through the door, she pretty much sprinted across the yard to her house. The second the door was closed behind her, she belted out a giant squeal and started bouncing around like a loon.

"OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!"

It took about five whole minutes of this ritual before she finally got enough of it out that she could function normally.

"Okay. Calm down, Alligirl. This was only just the best day ever. Now turn on some PFML, invite Kaybear over for a pizza sleepover, and just chill. It's all cool. We got this girl." She told herself, ambling over to the plasma screen to turn it on.

Looked like the big match between Hammerhead and Wild Clyde had already finished up and they were showing some retro footage again. Her eyes strayed back down to her phone, beginning to tap away at the screen until something caught her attention from just the corner of her vision.

The match being shown was the World Championship Finals from 1991. A bit earlier than Allison was fully versed with. Still, something about the regal cloaked masked woman riding the black beast of a cock was strangely familiar.

BZzBZZzBbbZZZzzz

Her attention was again pulled away as Kaylee popped up on the caller ID.

"Hey! I was just texting you! Wanna come over a..." Alli trailed off as she noticed something profound.

The redheaded sexfighter was currently driving her bottom down onto a bent-back opponent, riding his upturned cock while resting back on the back of his thighs like he was her throne. Not only was the display impressive, but Alli got a good look at her stuffed-full pussy as it drove up and down that big hunky ebony pole.

She had her pubic hair groomed into a crown exactly like Mrs. K.

"Alli? You still there?" She half-heard Kayle squeak through the phone speaker.

"Yea... umm... come over. I've got a ton to tell you." She eventually answered, stroking herself without thinking through her skirt as she watched in disbelief as her neighbor gyrated wantonly on the TV, bringing her impressively hung foe to a thrashing peak.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE CRIMSON QUEEN IS YOUR 1991 WORLD CHAMPION! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!"

Alli was doing her best to believe it, toes curling as she glazed the inside of her skirt.

12