Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She understood. She held onto the shaft with only one hand, using the other to massage just the tip of his shiny swollen knob with the palm of the other. "I'll wrap it up and check you out myself."

She was checking him out pretty fucking good right now. His resistance was gone. "Yes, okay, okay," he sighed. It was such intensely pleasurable torture. He didn't really want it to end but the ending would be so sweet.

"You're such a dear." She squatted down, right in front of him, and looked up at him with those adorably quirky eyes as she continue to stroke him. "But, you know," she said, biting her lower lip, "it is a little embarrassing to know that you're going to fuck my cunt while looking at some dirty movie."

He so wished she would finish him off. He had to cum so bad.

She flipped out her tongue and began to flick the tip of his cock as she tickled his balls with one hand and stroked the shaft with the other.

He would now most definitely cum.

She stopped to add, "And, you'll purchase the whole cosplay series?" She reached out to get the set off the shelf and hand it to him, while aiming his throbbing dick at her boobs. That took some dexterity, but she was a professional.

"Oh yes," Michael gushed, in more ways than one, releasing a flood of gushes from his dick onto those fleshy hanging orbs. "All of it," he gasped.

"Wonderful," Allison exclaimed, continuing to pump his cock as it squirted and spurted its load onto her breasts wriggling with excitement at the sight and feel of the man releasing his wet, hot stuff. "It's all so hot , I promise."

He imagined it was. He wondered in fact if he could purchase the security tape as well. It would be nice to jerk off tonight to the sight of him being jerked off onto Allison's gelatinously jiggling jugs. They were just so fucking hot, particularly when being doused and drenched with his own cum. He clutched her new series to his chest as the last remaining globs squirted from his dick, his half-closed eyes admiring the terrible mess he had made.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that day Allison was providing autographs at a booth. She preferred, understandably, that the autographs be provided on an Allison Kilgore item, especially her new boxed set, but she willingly autographed anything else.

Some persons had her autograph a souvenir picture, others didn't even provide that, asking her to autograph a slip of paper. One had to wonder what they would do with it; probably just throw it away in a few weeks, if not sooner.

Many persons though did purchase a DVD. That was probably helped by the fact that with each DVD purchased the customer's name was entered into a contest. They just had to fill out a little ticket with their full name, postal address, and email address, and sign a statement that they were at least eighteen years old.

One young man even bought the full boxed set, along with an additional item.

She had noticed him lurking around her booth, off to the side, apparently a little shy about asking for her autograph. He had been apparently waiting for there to be sufficient privacy. She understood when he finally mustered the courage. He had purchased one of her sex toys: the hand-held cyberskin Allison Kilgore artificial vagina.

She gave him that cute, quirky smile and said, "Oooooh, you bought my tight little cunnie. How sweet!"

"Oh, yeah," Robert responded, his voice much quieter than hers, hoping that she would follow suit. He glanced around to see if anybody noticed, his eyes though eventually came back to the nipples poking out so far through her pink sweater. He quickly looked away again, realizing that she probably noticed him staring at them.

"I'm sure you'll like it. You know, it really is a perfect match." She pretended to whisper to him, "They actually made a mold. It felt really funny when they were doing it."

His face grew red. It was a little awkward, to say the least, to be holding a facsimile of a girl's cunt right in front of her, especially when it was for the purpose of masturbating with it. His dick though swelled at the thought of what he held in his hands, with the girl who possessed that soft, squishy cunt sitting right there. He breathed in the sweet scent of her perfume. He handed her the box that contained her pussy.

"Would you like me to autograph the box or...my pussy?"

Robert's mouth went dry, and he found it a bit difficult to articulate his answer. He had most definitely been assuming the box, but now that she mentioned it... He quickly looked around and then answered, "the, um...."

"My pussy?"

He ventured a bit of a smile, and nodded.

Allison opened up the cardboard and plastic container, and removed the soft, spongy fake cunt. "I'll put my name right along the lips." It wouldn't last long there, but probably wouldn't last too long anywhere else. It would be a nice touch, quite literally so, at least the first time.

Robert's face was getting so, so red. "Cool," he softly replied.

She did warn him, "You know, you're going to rub it right off the first time."

Could his face get any redder? "I'll buy another," he decided. An autographed pussy did deserve to be saved for posterity. Not likely to be included though in his inheritance, even if it was worth something by then.

Allison smiled, "Well, now, isn't that extra special sweet. To whom shall I make this out?"

"What? Oh, yeah." He lowered his voice. "Robert..." He quickly corrected himself, "Actually! Write, 'Robbie.'"

"Robert, a very handsome name." She wrote along one lip, "To Robbie," and then down the other, "Be gentle. Allison." She sealed it with a little lick along the inner lips. As she handed it back to him she said, "Some girls can, but I've never been able to lick my own pussy."

Robert's dick swelled so hard within his slacks.

She leaned forward, whispering, "I think it's because my boobs are too big."

Robert glanced around nervously. "Yes, of course," he quietly mumbled.

Her funny blue eyes twinkled at him. "Are you going to enter the contest?"

"Contest? Oh yeah, sure."

As he was filling out the card, putting in all the necessary information, she removed the plastic from the DVD box set and signed the cover of the first one. She wrote, "To Robbie, I hope you're using 'you know what,' while you're watching me, with XXX, Allison."

Robert's face got beet red when he saw that, and his cock got even harder thinking about the fact that it would most definitely be true. "Uh, yeah, thanks," was all he could muster. He was feeling terribly self-conscious. He never liked it when the adult novelty and DVD stores had a female saleswoman. It just made him feel all the more guilty and uncomfortable. He figured they were thinking about what a pervert he must be, that he probably didn't have a girlfriend, that he had to resort to artificial devices because he could never get a real girl to do anything with him.

"Do you know how to use it?"

"What?"

"Be sure to use lots of lubrication."

"Yeah, yeah," he quickly replied. Was she just making fun of him or did she think he was really that stupid. He felt like telling her that he had used these things many, many times before, but somehow he felt that his expertise with artificial vaginas might not be impressive in the manner that he preferred.

"If you like," she added, "I can show you how to use it. After all, it is mine, you know."

"What?" He felt a big lump in his throat. Is that something that they now offered at this store?

She asked, "Are you going to watch the movies tonight?"

"Um, well, yeah, sure." That was in fact true. He had no plans for tonight, other than some good viewing.

"Good, what time?"

He chuckled. He finally caught on. She was just having fun. "Well, I figure around eight or nine."

"Okay, then, Robbie, 'around eight or nine.'" She gave him another quirky smile and then turned her attention to the next guy in line. "And, what's your name?"

"Oh!" Robert hadn't noticed that another guy was now in line. "Yeah, okay, um, and uh, thanks!" He quickly made his exit from the booth, clutching the fake cunt in his hand, hoping the guy didn't see it. Before he left the store though, as promised, he bought a second one, for actual use.

When he was outside he paused to ponder the experience. Man, that had been strange, and so fucking cool! He opened the plastic bag and considered his purchases. He smiled as his eyes met with the autographed pussy, and then considered the DVDs. His dick swelled as he wondered how good they would be. Somehow he knew they would be pretty darned good. He wasn't that familiar with Allison Kilgore, but he had seen her in this Rodney Moore movie that was pretty darned cool. Of course, if she was actually in Townsend to promote the series it really couldn't be that good. He wondered if he had just been fucked, at least figuratively. Well, he would soon find out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Around 8:15 Robert was settling into watching his new movies. He had also purchased a collection of Allysin Chaine's greatest hits. He was generally wary of such collections. So often they were actually among the worst scenes the actress had ever done. The good scenes would still sell the original DVD. The worst scenes were in movies that no longer sold, and so producers just packaged a collection of them, proclaiming that they were greatest hits. It was a good way to get further sells of scenes from bad movies. But, still, he really did like Allysin Chaines. He rarely disliked one of her scenes, and it was certainly possible that at least one would be real good.

He wasn't disappointed. Well, actually, the first scene was disappointing. It was lesbian. He didn't really like lesbian scenes. The second one was also disappointing. There was no context, and the screen quickly became filled with just close-ups of sex parts. Heck, these close-ups could involve virtually anyone's cunt and cock. What's the point of getting an Allysin Chaines movie and be only barely reminded of her presence in the scene. The third scene though was pretty darned good. He had seen it before but that did not diminish the pleasure. He undid his pants, pulled them down, along with his briefs, to his knees, and settled back in the couch.

Allysin was being taught how to do yoga, by a nude instructor, who eventually convinced her to take off her clothes as well. He explained that yoga is much more natural and free in the nude. Robert's dick quickly stiffened, encouraged by his fingers as well as Allysin's petite slit. He reached for the box containing the Allison Kilgore cunt.

He had an odd moment of guilt. Was it really right to be fucking Allison Kilgore's cunt while watching Allysin Chaine's movie? Their names are kind of close but he still felt like he was being unfaithful or disrespectful, or something.

He smiled as he recalled Allison's offer to come over to help him use it, stroking himself as his eyes fixed on Allysin's perky little tits. That had been pretty funny and then, for a moment, he imagined, what if that was really true? That would be so, so fucking cool! He squeezed hard on his cock.

But, of course, it was just a fantasy. It was a nice fantasy, but fantasies have a way of not being real. He just hoped that her movies were good. They better be! The box set was pretty darned expensive.

Heck, the fact was, she didn't know where he lived. How could she come over?

Oh! Of course, he had provided his address for that contest. She has his address! He glanced around his apartment. What if she did come over!? She probably makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. What will she think of this little dumpy apartment!

Robert was not a rich man. He was not a successful man. Of course, perhaps someday he would be, but he was not unrealistic. He was a nineteen year-old guy who was a salesman at Best Buy. He had no prospects of ever becoming rich, famous, or successful. He would never go to college. He neither had the money nor the smarts. His aspiration was to someday join the Geek Squad at Best Buy but he wasn't even optimistic about that. They preferred applicants with college training or at least be currently enrolled in a college program in computer repair or electronics.

Allison would be so disappointed with his apartment. He stopped playing with himself and looked around the living room. He could tell that other girls he had over had not been impressed. His furniture was either used or rented. His kitchenware was provided largely by his parents. He had a nice bed. If he could only get the girl into that room she was likely to be impressed by the bed. But, that had not yet happened.

Robert was not a particularly handsome guy. It wasn't like he was unattractive, but he really should lose some weight. Somehow watching television all evening, eating pizzas, chips, and hot wings wasn't a lifestyle for getting into shape.

He smiled at himself. He was clearly getting carried away. He wasn't a bad guy. He would someday meet the right girl. He had many admirable qualities. He would just have to keep trying and someday his moment would arrive.

He chuckled as well over his fears of Allison seeing his apartment. Apparently for a moment he had been thinking that it might happen. It was odd enough for her to be in Townsend, Michigan, but to actually visit fans' homes? Things like that only happened in porn movies. Thinking of which, he turned his attention back to the one on his television screen.

DING DING DING DING

Robert's heart stopped. Someone was at the door? Who would be at his door? This was an evening for masturbation. He never scheduled masturbation unless he knew that he would be alone all evening, that he would not be disturbed.

It was probably one or more of his friends, wanting him to go out. He glanced at the box containing the Allison Kilgore pussy and her DVDs on the coffee table. What would be more fun, going out for the evening with the guys or masturbating with his new pussy, the autographed one sitting on top of the television while he watched one of her movies. Frankly, it wasn't that easy of a choice. Two to three hours of sustained sexual stimulation can be lots and lots of fun, building to a pretty fucking good climax. How does that compare to driving around town arguing over where to go and what to do.

DING DING DING DING

Well, he would go out with the guys. Friendships should be more important than masturbating.

He quickly pulled up his underwear and pants, fixed his pants, and hid the fake pussy and DVDs under the couch. His friends might want to come in for a moment, use the bathroom or something, and he was not about to let them see any of this. It wasn't like they didn't have their own secrets, but that's what made them secrets.

He hurried to the door, not wanting them to wonder why it was taking him so long. He could always say though that he was in the bathroom.

He pulled opened the door, and standing there was, Allison Kilgore.

"Hi Robbie. I hope I'm not too late!"

"What?!"

Allison giggled as she brushed him aside and just walked right in.

"You haven't started without me, have you?"

Robert turned to watch her stride by, her sweet perfume trailing behind her. He looked out into the hall. There was nobody else there, no cameraman to suggest that this was some sort of weird publicity stunt or prank, no pimp bodyguard. He quickly shut and locked the door. Now he really didn't want any of his friends to show up.

He followed her into his apartment.

Allison had done some gonzo fan appreciation for a producer once, and naturally the fans had been well screened and the stars accompanied by bodyguards, as well as a film crew. Just showing up like this at the apartment of a fan was rather risky. Plus, there was no real money to be made. No movie was being made. But, she didn't have anything on her schedule, her original plans having been cancelled. So, she decided to provide Robbie with an impromptu visit. Seeing how befuddled and uncertain he was, was actually reassuring. She didn't have anything to fear. "Oh what a wonderful apartment, Robbie! Did you decorate this yourself?"

He glanced around. He never considered it to be actually decorated. But, he had pretty much selected everything, except the kitchen stuff. "Uh, well, yeah, I guess."

"Where are we going to watch it? Right here?"

As soon as one entered his apartment one was in the living room. He had a pretty big TV, so he felt, mounted on the wall beside the door. The couch was across the room, facing it. The kitchen was just off to the right, a balcony off to the left, a hallway to the right of the couch, which led to the bathroom and his bedroom.

"Yeah, um, sure, here." He was still a bit lost for words.

When Allison reached the couch she turned around to face him, a big smile on her face.

Robert finally noticed that she was wearing a trench coat, which was kind of odd. It was summer. The evening was a bit cool, but there was no chance of rain.

Allison opened up the trench coat. He understood now why she was wearing it. Beneath the coat she was wearing a school uniform: white blouse, black tie, and red plaid skirt. She wasn't wearing black flats though. She had on tennis shoes with white socks.

Allison noticed him looking at her feet. She looked down at them as well. "I couldn't get the shoes in time." She looked back at him. "I hope you're not disappointed."

"Um, no, no." It just dawned on him. "Did I win the contest?" He hadn't paid much attention to what the prize was. He had never won anything before. Well, that wasn't true. Once when he was a kid he was told that he had tied for first place in a contest. The winner would get a free trip to a summer camp, and that would now be decided by which boy sold the most subscriptions to a selection of magazines. He wrote back and said that he would be happy to take the second prize, a fishing rod. But, he never heard from the company again.

"No, no, I'm afraid not, Robert," she responded as she took her trench coat all the way off and laid it on the arm rest of the couch. She turned to face him, looking so fucking sexy in that schoolgirl outfit. "I hope you're not too sorry about that."

"What? No! No, um, it's just that, well, I just didn't think you really meant it. When you said you would come over."

"Well of course I meant it, silly boy. Now come on, I just can't wait to get started. Where's the DVD?" She glanced around the room. She had been hoping to interrupt him right in the middle of his viewing, but apparently she had arrived too soon. "Do you keep them hidden in your bedroom?"

"Oh, um, well..." This was a bit awkward. He lowered his voice. "They're under the couch."

"Under the couch?!" She stepped away from the couch, got down on her knees, and raised her bottom way up high to look underneath the couch.

Robert's cock swelled. There she was: Allison Kilgore, a very, very pretty and sexy woman, an actual porn star, in a plaid skirt, with her bottom sticking up in the air, right in his apartment. He could see a bit of the bottom of her panties, and perhaps the most important and fetching part: her cunt mound poking out from between her lily white thighs, so nicely tightly wrapped in pink cotton. Is there anything more darling?

Allison didn't have to look long. "Oh yes, there they are and...Robbie! She pulled the DVDs out from beneath the couch. There were quite a few. "Hey, this one that's open is not mine."

"Oh yeah, yeah, I got that one too today."

She sat down on the carpeted floor and gave him a girlish pout, but then quickly smiled. "Well, I guess I can't blame you. It's not like I can expect you to be faithful when it comes to dirty movies now, can I."

He smiled sheepishly.

"And, besides, I know Allysin. She's real nice. It's too bad that she's not in town as well. She would have come over with me."

123456...8