Allison Wonderland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers

I gritted my teeth against her accusations and glared up at her, "Wouldn't you like to know," I leaned in closer to her, heaing her breath catch and seeing the dilated pupils, I pressed my lips to her ear and muttered, "I've never had a complaint yet." I grinned leaning back in my stool and winked to her.

She shot me an icy glare and looked at my neck, then my eyes. Jason was just appearing at my side with his arm looped through his mans when she spat back at me, "You have a hickey on your neck,"

If Jason wasn't there to grab my arm and pull me out the door I would've jumped the bar and gone for her throat. I was seething the whole way home, Jason being the gentlemen he is, walked me with his date for the evening.

"How dare she, Jason! How DARE SHE?!" I ranted as I stomped down the street toward my apartment. I heard a soft giggle behind me and shushing sound followed by Jason muttering, "I know sweetie, I know,"

I screamed into the air and stomped my foot on the pavement, "She sits there calling herself a bar tender and judging me for my drink choice, then basically calls me a slut. She thinks I drink scotch just to look mature," I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. I felt Jason's large hand rubbing my back soothingly.

"Come on babe, we are almost home. It's over now." He gently pushed me forwards with his large hand down the street and stopped at my apartment building entrance. He leaned down and kissed both my cheeks before ruffling my hair gently

"Goodnight sweet cheeks, don't run yourself into a rut worrying about this girl" he said as his date whistled for a taxi. One pulled away from the traffic and stopping beside the pair.

"I won't Jase, have a goodnight," I said with a faint smile, waving as I watched him climb in the taxi cab. I turned and unlocked my apartment entrance, climbing up the five floors of stairs to my door before collapsing inside my small home. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my bag with them, locking the door as I all but crawled the short distance to my bed. I laid on the covers and tossed and turned, angry thoughts swirling and taking over my mind. Curling into a ball I clutched either side of my head and growled. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, in and out, trying to stop the thoughts nagging at my mind constantly.

"Fuck it," slipping my long legs off the bed I went to my work bag and grabbed my iPod. With the sweet bliss of music pumping in my ears and blocking the tearing thoughts I could finally sigh, releasing my tension. I pressed my fingers gently into the back of my skull above my neck, rolling my head and shoulders. Carrying my iPod and humming gently I went back to bed. I slipped under the covers, drifting to sleep easily.

I awoke with a slight pumping over my left eye, a soft thrum to remind me to control my anger. Rolling over my hand slipped under the covers, groping for my iPod and finding the cold metal. I switched it off and deposited it onto my beside table before I swung my legs off the bed. I stretched my neck then looked down at my body, seeing the dress from last night bunched around my chest from fitful sleep. Grabbing the hem I whipped it off my body and strode into the bathroom to wash my face. I scrubbed the sleep and make up off my eyes. I took off my sex soaked underwear and stepped into the shower.

I tipped my head under the water, letting the stream run through my hair before washing it thorough. The doorbell chimed just as I was stepping out and I heard Sarah's hurried voice through the door, "Open up, bitch, I brought cupcakes!"

A wide grin immediately spread over my face as I tucked a towel around me and darted into the hall to wrench open the door. Sarah posed with the cupcakes held out in front of her on a tray, pursing her lips. I giggled and waved her in. She winked as she walked past me in my short fluffy towel, "You were expecting me, I see,"

I laughed and followed her into the lounge room where she set the tray on the couch and plonked down beside it.

"Oh sugar, you know I always dress my best for you,"

I stood in front of her, pinching my knees together and places my elbows on them as I bent in front of her. I pushed my chest as close together as I could and pouted for her till she giggled. I cupped her chin in my hand and brought her lips forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips, wishing I could keep kissing her forever.

She smiled as I pulled away, "Good to see you babe. Sorry about the University..,"

"It's okay Hun, something else will come along, I know,"

I said as I trotted into my bedroom to pull on some shorts and a loose tee. As I walked back into the lounge, pulling a comb through my hair Sarah had started on the cupcakes. Her slender hand held out a flower frosted, half eaten cake as she chewed. I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine, pulling it to my mouth and taking the last half. Her finger caught between my lips as I sucked off the frosting from her fingertip. Her eyelids slowly lowered and she leaned towards me, before snapping out of it and drawing her hand back.

"Um, well... To give you consolation cupcakes isn't the only reason I came over. I also wanted to talk to you about.. Well.. TAFE,"

I paused with a half eaten cupcake in my hand, turning to look at her with my eyebrows drawn together in confusion.

"Wot?" I said with my mouth full, while raising my free hand to cover it.

"Er, TAFE. It's an alternative option to university. I know you wanted to be a teacher, and a university degree is fancier, but you can still get a good teaching job from a TAFE degree, OR you can do the TAFE degree then go to university..." She trailed off with her head down, looking to the side at my cluttered art desk.

I put down my half of the cupcake and swivelled my knees to face her more directly. My hands clenched and unclenched as I cleared throat.

"If I do go to TAFE, W-will you help me.. Sarah?"

A small strangled noise escaped her throat as she turned her body to face mine, half lifting one leg onto the seat of the couch. She knew I never asked for help from anyone, especially not close friends. I could see from her expression that she appreciated it, and it was overwhelming her. Suddenly her body launched across the small space between us, her torso pushing mine back against the arm of the chair with an audible thud. Her arms were squeezed around my neck, our bodies so close you couldn't slide a piece of paper between us. I felt her breath on my lips, her nose against mine as her words gushed out from her in one big rush.

"Of course I will, Fee! You know I would do anything for you!" Her words cut off and she sucked in a big breath, suddenly her face seemed closer, her hair draped around us like a golden curtain.

I saw her eyelids flutter as she looked deep into my eyes. Hey eyes slowly shut, and her nose pressed into mine then slid down onto my cheek. My lips were against hers before I could blink. It was the only natural reaction my body could compute. My eyes closed and my arms slid around her waist, holding her to my body as her lips parted. Her tongue slid out to dance along my top lip, causing me to gasp. My body felt frozen in place while her tongue worked its way past my lips to tentatively touch mine.

Suddenly her weight left my body and my lips felt the cold air before my eyes could snap open. I could only glimpse her troubled face before she darted into the hallway and down into the kitchen. Slowly I slid off the couch and trod after her with caution. I grasped the doorway and slowly leaned over, seeing her in the corner with her hands covering her face.

Walking over to her I gently placed my hand on her shoulder. Her hands slid away and she slowly lifted her head, looking on the very verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry Fee, I didn't mean to kiss you like that. I don't know what came over me,"

"It's okay babe, I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes," I forced a smile on my face, the pang of hurt from her words pulsing through my stomach. Of course she didn't want to kiss me. Of course she regretted it, after all she was straight. Our kisses would always just be a mistake to her.

"You're right, Fee, you're always right. I'm so stupid,"

Punching her arm lightly, I grinned. "You're not even close to stupid so don't beat yourself up,"

"I don't need to, you're already doing it for me," she smirked, proud of her witty response as I snorted and giggled.

"Okay, let's get down to business, how do I apply?"

------

After sitting in my computer for an hour, a steaming mug of chai tea wafting from under my hunched chin, I was feeling drained. We had read every course and application process and requirements the TAFE offered, and my mind was swimming with cluttered information. I scrubbed my fist into my eye sockets and lifted my mug once more to scold my tongue on the devilishly sweet mix. My head dropped lower, the long side of my hair dropping dangerously low to the steaming liquid. I shook myself and took another sip, looking over at Sarah. She looked buzzed and excited, she was in her element.

"Are we done yet?" I whinged, slumping into her side and nuzzling her neck. A sure way to get her to do what I want. This move is like catnip to her. She frowned then turned slightly to face me, her head dipping to return my nuzzle along my jaw. I frowned, holding still as she worked her nose along my jawline; she had never done this before. Normally she just laughs and shrugs me off, she was definitely acting weird today. I pushed it aside and looked up at her blinking my wide brown eyes.

"Nearly, baby, just hold out a few more moments. We just need to print this, fill it out then fax it to the TAFE. Gravy." she grinned at me, her lips poised over my cheek.

"Yes... Gravy..." I glanced at her lips then back at her eyes, slowly moving myself away and standing up.

I drained the last of my tea in one gulp and grabbed her empty mug. I carried both into the small kitchen and dumped both mugs in the sink with a clank. My hands gripped the sink so hard my knuckles were white, I took a few calming breaths and hung my head. Damn it... What was happening? She was normally the one brushing off my advances.

A small hand crept around my waist and rested on my belly, her chin rested softly in my shoulder.

"Are you sure you're okay with this baby? You don't have to go to TAFE,"

"I'm okay, I'm fine.. Really,"

Her fingers trailed gently over my stomach and her breath felt closer and closer on my neck. Soon her lips were pressed gently on my neck in a brief kiss.

"Okay, well, lets sign this form then," her words brushed along my neck as she spoke and I shivered.

My head nodded and I felt her draw away, catching my limp hand as she went and pulling me with her. I followed her slowly, still numb with confusion over what was happening. We sat down at the desk as the printer hummed and clanked, spitting out a few pieces of paper. Sarah gathered them up and pointed to each thing I needed to fill out and sign. I barely noticed when she was faxing them away. But, I did noticed when she sat on my lap and spun her arms around my neck. I snapped out of my daze and looked at her.

"You did it, Fee!" she said, excitedly.

"Yeah, all thanks to you," I half returned her smile and inched back slightly in my chair. I did love the girl to bits, but I hate being drawn to her. I hated that if she continued this way, I would fall for her, and she will draw away and go back to her man meat.

"Okay, babe, hop up," I said, looking away as I pat her waist.

She nodded, sliding off me and standing up. The printer/fax machine rang, then a piece of paper slid out the tray. Sarah darted over and grabbed the paper, her eyes darting over the fine printed words.

"It's from the TAFE, it's a list of orientation dates that you need to go to.. I think this means you're in, babe!" she grinned at me, squealing in excitement.

I smiled back, her joy was very infectious.

-----

We were curled up on my small couch, watching a chick flick she insisted on, with her head on her shoulder. I had my arm wound around her waist, looking down to her eyes. We both jumped as her phone shrilled, she sat up immediately and dug it out from her pocket. She smiled briefly at me as she flicked the answer button and raised it to her ear.

"Oh, hey Mark,"

Great... Her boy toy was probably wondering why her legs weren't wrapped around his waist.

"No, no, I'm just hanging out with Felicity," her voice raised slightly, her eyebrows pulling together in worry over the raised voice coming through the speaker.

"Mark, calm down, I'll come right home now,"

I sighed and slumped back in the couch, raising my eyebrows as I looked at her. She presses the end button and stared at her phone for a while before turning to look at me.

"I.. I'm sorry Fee, I have to go,"

"I know," I said, my voice strained with anger as I turned back to the tv.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her head nod in defeat before gathering her stuff and walking to the door. Her faint goodbye reached my ears before the soft closing of the door. I sighed in frustration and turned the tv off.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich for dinner. Loneliness nearly crippled me as I sat alone at my table. Being with Sarah had made me feel complete, apart of something. I just needed someone to be with. I ate half my sandwich and went into my bathroom to shower, after throwing the other half away.

After I had a shower I dropped naked on my bed, reaching over to set my alarm, I feel asleep without my pyjamas.

The shrill tone of my alarm woke me out of my dream, I dreamt about Sarah again. About her long hair streaming as we ran along the beach and through the water, laughing till we had nothing left but to collapse. I reached over and hit the snooze button, dragging my legs out then my body. My fingers dug into my eyes as I hunched over, sitting on the edge of my bed. A wave of undefined sadness smothered me, covering me and everything I had. I felt the sobs shaking my chest as I pushed my palms into my eyes and tried to fight it. A few shaky breaths later and I had control enough to stand up, at least.

I stood next to Drew at the shop, going through the motions of cleaning every spot and niche I could find, feeling empty and like a shell. Drew noticed straight away, he always gives me a look when I'm in this state, but he didn't say anything. He just sat there watching as I cleaned the place spotless. We had a silent agreement that when I was in these moods he would deal with as many customers as he could while I kept the place neat.

He came up behind me and placed his massive man hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly at the contact but kept my head down, scrubbing the bench.

"Liss, it's clean. Come on, you've been scrubbing the same spot for ten minutes. Tell me what's wrong,"

My chin raised as I glanced over my shoulder at him, sighing and dropping my eyes. "Sarah was acting all lovey yesterday, I can't deal with it again. But I can't just drop her, she's my best friend"

"It's probably nothing, she'll let it go. I bet she'll be back to normal within the week, just stop stressing,"

I nodded but went back to my cleaning. This feeling wasn't easy to shake without music and it's best to just work it off. By the end of the shift I was thoroughly exhausted. I waited by the door as Drew flicked off the lights and shut up, locking the doors with a padlock. He stooped down in front of me in a crouch, holding his arms out to the side like wings. Grinning, I leaped onto his back, my arms around his strong neck as he stood up. I squealed slightly and wound my legs around him. He always gave me piggy pack rides to cheer me up.

He deposited me back at my apartment, and I went upstairs to make myself some pasta for dinner. Later that night when I was in bed I was scrolling through my phone, Sarah had left a few messages and Mum sent one.

I dropped my phone on my bed beside me and curled up on my side, falling deep asleep almost instantly.

-----

A week later Sarah and I stood outside the TAFE with the other students milling around. She clutched my hand and lead me to a hallway with a line of classrooms, above one door said "EDUCATION". She smiled and turned to me, leaning in to peck my lips once.

"Good luck," she whispered, squeezing my shoulders and pushing me in the door. I went in and found a dozen or so others, some standing some sitting in groups. Most were girls, with a small cluster of guys standing around and joking. A few glanced up as I made my way to the back, sitting at the second last bench. I pulled out a pen, watching the students and twirling it around my fingers.

Finally everyone seemed to take their seats when it was five minutes to nine, and the last of the students filled in. Soon there was only a few seats left, and the professor walked in. He was tall with ink black hair, going grey on the sides. He wore a plain grey suit and a blue tie. He was undeniably handsome. Just before he shut the door, a blur of red blocked the way and squirmed in. The waitress from the bar stood in the doorway and smiled uneasily at the professors before walking to the benches. I saw her glance around at all the students before her eyes narrowed on mine, still perfectly made up with eyeliner, as if she had it tattooed on her. She half smiled half smirked and strutted down the aisle, sitting on the seat beside mine.

I kept my eyes forwards, scowling as I twirled my pen around my fingers. I listened to the professor as he introduced himself as Mr. Smith and went over the curriculum. She cleared her throat, but I kept my eyes forward. I was by all means, still furious with our first encounter.

Soon I felt the pen leave my fingers, and I growled in my throat. I turned my head and leered at her, ready to snatch my pen back. She had a dazzling smile on her face and was spinning my pen in her fingers.

"I would've expected someone as mature as you to have done this course already," her smile only increased as she mocked me.

My hand clamped over hers, stealing my pen back as I glared at her, "I didn't think they let dogs into TAFE."

That did it.

All I saw was her face contort from a smile to a full out snarl, her arm raised and her fist snapped forwards into my cheek. I was flung back off my chair and against the wall, groaning as I slid down a bit. She was on me before I could move. Her body against mine, grabbing my hair and pulling it harder to the wall. One moment there was blistering pain in my hair and head, the next moment she was being pulled away by the professor.

Her eyes were crazed as she watched me, before sagging slightly and looking away. A hand reached under my arm and helped me stand up and I saw one of the male students holding me. His lips were moving and the background was fuzzy. Straightening my legs I stood fully and brushed him off, nodding and saying thanks. Mr. Smith grabbed my arm, holding the red head in the other and dragged us both out the door, yelling orders at the students.

I groaned and lowered my head. Great. All the effort Sarah put into getting me here would be wasted, I'd be kicked out the first day. I felt the tears welling in my eyes and sniffed, the red head glanced my way, clearly shocked.

It looked like she was going to say something before we were stopped outside a door. Mr. Smith knocked on the door and waited with us, holding our shoulders in a vice-like grip. The door opened with a creak and the old Headmaster stood in the door. She had a crows nose and her white hair was pinned back in a tight bun. She glanced at the two of us and stood aside. Professor Smith explained what he saw before he went back to orientation and we were left sitting in two hard plastic chairs opposite the crows desk.

Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers