Allison Wonderland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers

"Okay, let's see, who do we have here?" She said in a stern voice, folding her hands on the desk and staring down at us.

I cleared my throat and put on my best innocent look, "Felicity Gray,"

She smiled very slightly then turned her sharp grey eyes to the red haired girl. Raising my head slightly higher, I realised that I didn't actually know we name.

"Allison Matthers," she said in her high clear voice, her eyes remained straight ahead even with my gaze boring into her.

"Ah." The Headmaster said, swivelling on her chair to the filing cabinets behind her and pulling out a draw. Her fingers briefly flicked through the piles before pulling out a slip. It didn't look too menacing... Maybe we wouldn't be suspended...

She placed the form on the desk and grabbed a ball point pen, poising it over the sheet of paper.

"Now, who would like to go first?"

I looked down at my feet as Allison spoke up beside me.

"She called me a dog, so I reacted,"

I turned and glared at her, my voice raising an octave in angry as I gripped the chairs seat.

"You were mocking me first!"

Her eyes turned to mine coolly, her voice spoke daggers "I was just saying I thought you would have finished you're classes already,"

I gaped. This was so unfair! She was turning it on me! "You still hit me!" I said, pointing to the angry welt I could feel growing on my cheek.

Shrugging her shoulders she turned back to the Headmaster, "I was provoked. She called me a dog."

The Headmaster pen was furiously scribbling across the lines, filling in our details and accounts. Finally she looked up and placed the piece of paper in her drawer.

"Well ladies, I am not pleased. It is the first day of orientation. You should be setting an example for how the rest of the year will go, and if this is what it will be like, you might as well clear out now. However, I will give you a chance. I do not want to hear of anymore arguments or physically violence, because god help you you will be out of my institute so fast you won't have time to object."

We both nodded mutely and looked at the ground. Because of Allison I was already on thin ice. I'd hate to think what Sarah would say...

"Now," the Headmaster continued, "as for your punishment, you will report to detention for two weeks after lectures start, and on every report, every activity, every class group you will be partners. You will learn to tolerate each other and get along."

We both frowned at her, Allison opened her mouth to object, but then thought better of it. Finally we both nodded, accepting our fate. The Headmaster nodded once and gestured to the door, dismissing us.

We walked in silence back to the front of the school, orientation already over for the day. Many students milled around out the front of the building, chatting and making new acquaintances. She turned and glared at me, grabbing the strap of my shoulder bag and pulling me to her chest. I felt her large breasts press firmly into mine and her breath on my jaw. She was just shorter than me in her spikes heels, but she was way more menacing. I swallowed slightly and looked into her eyes.

"You nearly got me expelled!" She hissed, her face so close I had no option but to look in her eyes. Her eyes were so pale blue that they almost looked completely colourless.

Suddenly I was intoxicated. Intoxicated with her, with her scent, her colours, her makeup, her breath on my cheek. My eyes flicked to her mouth and back to her eyes, slowly lowering my eyelids. My lips parted on their own and I inched slightly closer to her. Her body changed, sensing my reaction. She twisted to mould her body to mine perfectly, her head tilted towards my lips as if waiting for a kiss. Slowly her hand trailed down my strap and around to my hip, holding me in place. Her pupils had widened and her eyes became darker blue, it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. And it all happened within a two second time space. I blinked then stepped back, trying my hardest to glare at her.

"Me? I did jack shit, you punched me!"

I saw her looking confused then blinking out of her daze, she sneered at me.

"Just stay out of my way, Felicity," I will never understand how she twisted my name to sound like an insult but also a soft caress.

Before I could figure her out she had turned on her stiletto heels and left, leaving me feeling angry but more then a little bit turned on.

----- To be continued -----

Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers