Allison Wonderland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers

She gasped and clutched the sheets, "oh fuck, oh fuck... Fee! Harder! Fuck me, oh god, fuck me"

I grinned and rubbed my thumb into her clit while pushing my fingers deeper, my wrist sped up and I was fucking her hard with my fingers. Before she could cum I pulled my fingers out. Her eyes flung open, her chest glistening with sweat and her eyes wide as she looked at me in horror.

"Relax, we aren't done," I giggled, reaching beside her to my bedside drawer and pulling out my trusty strap on.

She stared at it then smiled as I clipped it around me and positioned it above her hole. She slid her legs around my waist and spread herself wide. The head of the toy pressed at her opening, and I held myself above her. She whimpered softly, pushing herself up closer to the toy. I smiled and shoved the toy down into her. It was about nine inches and an inch wide. And she took it easily into her, it slid all in one go. Her back arched off the bed as I began to pump the toy in and out of her body.

"Oh god Fee...!" She moaned, gasping and wriggling. Her hips jogged up and down harder as I pound the toy in and out of her slick hole.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around me, her nails digging into my back. I felt the base of the toy rubbing my clit and building my climax with hers. Her eyes were wide as she gasped and moaned. Climaxing hard against me, she screamed my name. Her hips pushed up hard into mine as she came, digging the base into my clit and pushing me over the edge.

We both panted and shivered, as she slowly let go of my back and eased into the bed.

"Wow," she muttered, pushing her damp hair off her forehead and wincing as her fingers passed over the welt.

"We definitely aren't done,"

I grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. Moving up onto my knees behind her I pulled her up on to her hands and knees, positioning the head of the toy at her opening. Bowing her head I heard her moan and rub against my cock before I slammed it to the hilt into her hole. Faster and faster I slammed the toy into her, holdings her hips steady as she tried to wriggle. Her moans were loud until she built up to a scream. My hand reached around to rub her clit as I worked my hips. She grinned back at me before moaning, "Fuck me, Fee."

Her climax erupted out of her in a burst, sending tremors from her core to the rest of her body. She collapsed, spent, onto the bed as the toy slid out with an audible pop. I watched her from on my knees and sighed, feeling incomplete, but not from lack of climax.

I tossed the toy into the bathroom and laid bedside her in my soaked panties. I noticed her soft snores and looked over to see her fast asleep. Tugging the blanket over her, I stroked her hair a few times before rolling over. Sleep was a long time coming but eventually over took my worn body. I dreamt of Allison and her creepily pale eyes.

My stomach woke me up with a deep grumble, the smell of pancakes wafting through the room. I looked up and around as the events from last night filled my head. I was too hungry to think, not having eaten last night before strenuous activities.

I followed my nose into the kitchen and found Sarah hovering at the oven, wrapped in my short bathrobe. I had the sheets wrapped around my body and walked over to her, smiling lazily. She grinned and turned to me, her arms finding their way around my waist.

"Good morning," I said with a wide yawn, causing her to giggle.

She pecked my lips and grinned, "Yes, it is. Hungry?"

"Always," I groaned, looking around her at the frying pan, the pancake batter bubbling.

She went to turn to the mix but I pulled her attention back to me, catching her face in my hands and taking her lips in a deep kiss. She kissed me back before slowly leaning away and looking up into my eyes.

"It won't be long." she muttered with a smile.

I went about pulling out toppings and plates, setting the table for us as she cooked the last of the pancakes and put them on a big plate. She took them to the table and laid them down while I gaped.

"Are we feeding a family?" I asked incredulously at the mountain of pancakes stacked on the plate.

"Oh please, we both know you eat enough to feed a small village," she retorted, kissing my shoulder on her way past to the seat.

I sat opposite her and piled my plate up with pancakes and fresh banana, digging right in. She laughed, watching me pile food into my mouth before I poked my tongue at her.

----

She was curled on the couch with me between her legs, sitting on the floor and doing the homework piled on the coffee table that I had neglected. She sighed and sat up while grabbing her keys and stroking my hair.

"Babe you have work soon, and I have to get home and feed Mittens. I'll be back to walk you to work,"

"You don't have to babe, I can walk, it isn't that far,"

"But I want to," she smiled and leaned over, kissing my forehead.

I looked back at her and nodded my head, smiling to her. I stood and rolled my shoulders and back, stiff from sitting on the floor for a few hours. We hugged and then she left, while I went to the shower and got ready. Thirty minutes later I was in my uniform and she met me at the door to walk down to work with me. As I was putting my bag away, her and Drew talked. I realized that they had heard a lot about each other but never actually met. When I went back out the front, Sarah was blushing and giggling like a school girl and Drew had a cocky grin, leaning close to her on the counter. I swatted his arm and told him to get back to work. Sarah waved goodbye and said she'd come get me after work.

----

If I was to be completely honest, the three days I took off TAFE weren't necessary, but I felt it was. I had to give myself time to let everything sink in, and adjust to whatever it was Sarah and I had. I couldn't keep Allison off my mind and I saw her pale eyes everywhere. It was beginning to throw me off centre. I took longer to fall asleep, and much longer to wake up. I wasn't as hungry, but that didn't bother Sarah. She spent most of those three days at my home, when she wasn't working. And the sex was great, but it lacked something... it felt like something deep and critical was missing. But I brushed it off as my mind transitioning from friend to more. We had been close for any years, after all.

When I did go back to TAFE, Allison looked instantly relieved, but then neutral as I sat down. She nodded and half smiled at me, sliding the notes from the past few days over to me. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. I hadn't asked her to write down everything I missed. Lifting the papers and flicking through them I noticed she wrote everything from every class we had; which was four per day. I turned and stared at her slowly, lowering the papers onto the desk.

"You don't need to copy them down, I have my own, keep them." She said softly and turned her attention back to the teacher at the head of the class.

"T-Thank you, Allie," she glanced at me in surprise as I said the short version and smiled a 100 watt smile at me.

"We are partners," she replied with a shrug, trying to hide her smile as she ducked her head down.

She caught me as I left the room and handed me her phone. I tilted my head, thoroughly confused.

"For your phone number, incase anything happens... or one of us is sick again..."

I nodded slowly and entered my phone number, deliberately stepping up to her and slipping it into her jacket pocket myself. I saw her shiver slightly at the contact and I smiled. She caught my hand as I went to tug it away and pulled me with her down the hall to a deserted room. Confused, I stumbled in and noticed it was the same one from before. She took my hands and pulled me close, leaning back against the door we came through and drawing my body up to hers. Every cell in my body was humming with desire as I closed in on her, holding her to the door with my hands either side of her hips. She leaned up and gently trailed the tip of her nose up my neck, followed by a trail of shivers. Her teeth nipped gently at my pulse before she took my waist in her hands.

I chuckled very softly and dipped my head down to hers, "Was there anything else you wanted Allison? I have to get to work,"

She paused against my neck and laughed very softly, curling her arms around me and placing her hands on my shoulder blades, "I'll drive you,"

I considered her offer then nodded; she slowly drew away from me, sliding out the side between us and turning her eyes away. I took my uniform out of my bag and slowly put it on. Removing my jacket and shirt and replacing it with my work shirt. I had worn my black jeans to TAFE so I didn't need my work pants. I slipped my visor on, adjusting my hair and turned to face her, holding my jacket and folding it over my shoulder bag.

"I'm ready when you are," I said, surprising her when she turned to face me.

"That was quick," she chuckled.

"I only needed my shirt," I pointed out with a frown. She smiled and nodded, pulling open the door and leading me out into the hallway. She had parked in the student lot and most of the student had bolted the minute the bell sounded. Her car was one of few and looked smaller in the nearly empty lot.

We climbed in the car and she turned on the CD player, blasting Ingrid Michealson. I looked to her and raised my eyebrow, to which she shrugged.

"She's a good artist," she said sheepishly, turning the music down.

"Yeah, one of my favourites," she looked mildly surprised but just nodded as she backed out of the lot and continued toward the sandwich shop.

The drive was over all too quickly and I smiled at her and watched my hands when she pulled up, unsure what to say to her. She looked at me, waiting for me to do something, while I waited for her. We both sat for a few moments before she cleared her throat, causing me to look up to her.

"Well, see you tomorrow." She said shyly, "If you don't get too drunk tonight that is,"

I smiled and shook my head, staring into her pale orbs, "I don't go out much on Saturdays,"

She muttered "I noticed," while looking down at her hands on the wheel.

"Thanks for the ride, Allie," she smiled at her nickname once more, keeping her eyes on her hands.

I leaned over and pressed my lips to her cheek, causing a rush of blood to flood her pale skin, before climbing out of the car with my bag. I walked through the front of the shop and paused, looking around for Drew. A member of staff was meant to be attending the front counter at all times. This was odd... I heard a muffled noise like a scream and froze before running out the back to the employee room. I burst in through the back door, and froze once more, my eyes wide on the scene.

Drew was behind Sarah, her hands splayed on the employee work table, both of them looked up in shock, pants around their ankles, and frozen in the same state I was in. Drew quickly pulled out and went to pull up his pants as Sarah scrambled, but I was already backing away. I turned and ran out the door and down the street. Stuffing my visor in my bag I tore down the street as fast as my legs would carry me. I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, I was just running, because the pain in my chest was trying to tear me apart. This was the only way I knew to keep the pieces together. Run till they couldn't fall off.

I reached the end of the road, at the outlet mall and walked to one of the bench, slumping down and holding my head in my hands. I kept the tears at bay, I kept everything at bay. Pulling my legs up to my chest I sat on the bench until my ass hurt. I sat until the sky darkened, and I sat till I had to walk home. I had been sitting on the bench for hours, and had several calls from Drew and Sarah, and a few from my Boss. Undoubtedly he'd be unhappy with me, but I prayed that Drew was still enough of a friend to make an excuse for me. I couldn't lose both of them and my job.

I made it home and my legs were aching, but not as much as my chest was. I felt hollow and simply sat on my couch, staring at the TV till I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the shrill ring of my phone; I rolled over and picked it up. I was ready to tell Sarah to fuck off before I saw an unknown number. Well, that was odd. I flicked the answer button and held it to my ear.

"Felicity Gray?" an official sounding voice asked on the phone.

"Yes that's me," I said, truly confused now, I had paid all my bills and everything.

"This is a phone call regarding Allison Matthers, She's currently here at Royal Brisbane Hospital. There has been an accident..."

For the third time that day my heart stopped. But this time my blood froze and every functioning part of me stopped. My breath burned and my lungs seized up.

--- To Be Continued ---

Yuno
Yuno
53 Followers