Allison Wonderland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuno
Yuno
51 Followers

Allison stood by the bed, fiddling with her tank top so I walked over and took her hand. We sat on the bed with her head on my shoulder while I filled out the papers. She was smiling at the possibility of only being blind for a week, rather than a month, but something was bothering her.

"Are you feeling okay, Allie?" I asked, tilting her head up slightly to see her lips

"Yeah, just a bit... Nervous, I guess,"

"About what?"

"I don't ever won't to hurt you again... A-and we are going to be spending a month together... In the same house,"

"Yes, that's true, but I'm not going to ignore you or fight you off anymore, so you have no reason to get angry, right?"

I saw the pained expression on her face, she had so much self doubt I felt awful, "I guess you're right..."

I wrapped my hand around her waist, supporting her and walking her to the door with both our bags. We both walked to the reception and I handed one of the nurses Allie's forms before we went to the Mini cooper. She seemed to walk slowly, leaning on me rather heavily before I realized that she couldn't see what I could and of course she would be walking slowly. Opening the door to the Mini I helped her in before strapping her up. Her head turned to face mine as I crouched beside her door; I leaned and softly kissed her lips.

"It's going to be okay Allie, really,"

She nodded but remained silent as I shut the door and moved to the driver's side. As we were backing out I noticed her cheeks burning red.

"What's wrong Allie?" I asked softly, careful not to spin off the road as I looked over to her.

"Th-the playlist..." She muttered so softly I could barely hear her over the music before I stopped at the lights.

"I know, I love it, it's beautiful," I said before she could finish, and doubt herself even more.

I had to use my phone as a GPS to her house, seen as she couldn't give me any instructions herself. It was rather adorable the way she felt around for the gear stick, only to put her hand on mine as we drove. I'd never seen this quiet, shy side of her but I liked it more and more, every touch she gave me was a painfully hard throb of my heart. Pulling her car up in front of her apartment block I walked around to help her out, she clenched my elbow the whole way in the elevator, she lived on the sixth floor and I didn't want to risk guiding her up six flights of stairs. She breathed out visibly in relief when I had unlocked her door and led her inside.

The layout seemed to be fit for a couple, or two people to comfortably live together. On either side of us, one doorway lead of to two different rooms, one seemed to be Allies bedroom, on the left, and the other a neat little bathroom. As we walked past I peered into Allie's bedroom, her large king sized bed planted directly in the middle with deep purple sheets and red and brown cushions piled high on top. She seemed to be one of those people who liked to be surrounded by pillows. On the far wall was a large walk-in wardrobe, half open, and mirrors along the back of it. Opposite the bed sat a large set of drawers and a TV on top with a foot bench to sit on in front of it. I noticed on the wall closest to the door and on the left side of the room a small collection of photos and a large clock. It was very stylish, and I noted that she seemed to be very neat as we continued down the hall to the living room. Every wall in the house was either painted white or tan, bringing light and brightening each room. We stopped in the living room and I gaped! It was massive. Off to the left was the stylish kitchen with a large overhanging frosted glass light. It was one of those kitchens were everything was white tile, black marble and stainless steel, spotless. Spanning across the room towards us was the lime green plush rug with a nice mahogany table and chairs positioned directly in the middle with a deep green fake plant on top to bring the colour of the rug out nicely, and at the very far end of the large room was a six seated plush black leather couch, pointed at the biggest TV and surround system I have ever seen with a small coffee table between them. If that wasn't enough the entire section behind the TV and stereo system was completely glass windows, floor to ceiling, giving a nice view of the river and park behind the building. Across the river you could see the other half of the city, peaking up into the sky in sharp angles and lights. I gently placed my bag on the desk beside the entrance, the only slightly cluttered thing in the room with the laptop and papers, and walked in slowly, taking it all in before remembering Allison had no way of seeing. I turned and found her directly in front of me, pushing me back against her table with her hands on my hips.

"Your house is beautiful," I muttered as her lips leaned in closer to mine, closing the distance slowly.

She shrugged her shoulders, "it's just a house," she murmured before pressing her lips to mine.

My hands went to her hair as hers went to my hips and held me close, our lips battled for control before deepening into a close lip-lock. We stayed leaning against her table, our hands and mouths exploring each other before I leaned back with a gasp. She continued to kiss down my cheek and jaw before sucking on my neck.

The table supported me as she pushed my body back onto it, leaning over me and reaching to grab the bottom of my shirt. I grasped her hands, panting with my legs half around her.

"We should... Go slow..." I managed to gasp out, whimpering softly when her lips left my neck.

"That's a good idea," she said softly, I could tell that she was trying to hold herself back as much as I was.

She pulled herself back, just in time before I changed my mind, and walked to the kitchen.

"Are you thirsty?" she asked while pulling open one of the two doors on her fridge.

I went over and sat on one of the shiny black stools in front of the kitchen bar and folded my hands, still softly panting, "Do you have juice?"

"Orange okay?"

"Sure is,"

I watched her as she uncertainly grabbed the bottle of juice and placed it on the bench in front of me, walking over to other cupboard and reaching inside. Her hands shook before closing over two glasses and walking back to me. It was obviously hard for her to adjust to the lack of eyesight, which anyone would. Sliding off the seat I went over and stood behind her, taking her hands in mine and helping her pour the juice. Allison giggled softly at me controlling her like a marionette. I kissed her neck before placing her hand around her glass and lifting my own for a sip. We stood in the kitchen like that, with me behind her and her leaning on me until we had finished our drinks. I stacked the cups in the dishwasher then pulled her over to the couch to sit with me.

The TV was a welcome distraction to her warmth and closeness while we sat curled together, her legs over my lap and my hand softly stroking her thigh. Her constant breath brushing along my neck did little to help me focus on the program and it took everything in me to not drag her to the bedroom. But the last thing I wanted to do was to rush and have another Sarah incident. By mid afternoon we were both starving, and unsure of whether to risk cooking or just order out. Allison laughed when I said my cooking could be lethal but agreed she wasn't in the best position to wield a knife so we ordered Chinese, with enough for leftovers when dinner came around.

It was strange how comfortable Allison and I were sitting at the table and chatting. Our food was long since eaten and packed away but we continued to talk and hold hands across the gap that separated us. Soon Allison was yawning and I lifted my head to see that the sky outside was dark and scattered with stars. It was a shock to realize we had been talking for hours but I snapped out of it to help her up and walk her to the bathroom, grabbing my bag on the way. We brushed our teeth and went into her room.

Again Allison seemed suddenly timid as we walked in and I looked at her questioningly, "What is it?"

"We have to change..."

"I know, I am accustomed to wearing paj-" then it hit me, what she meant, I would have to help her, "oh."

"Don't worry, I'll make this as comfortable as possible," I concluded. She just nodded, still looking a little shy.

"My pajamas are under my pillow,"

We both stood awkwardly before I went over and grabbed her "pajamas" which was just a large T-shirt. She smiled at me and pulled off her other clothes, throwing them in the hamper beside the door. She stood with her back to me, only in her panties, and I gulped, this was the first time I have seen her naked. Reaching out, I touched her bare back, seeing her skin cover with goose bumps as I touched her. She raised her arms up, keeping her back to me as I lifted the shirt and pulled it down over her body. When she was covered she turned to me, smiling, and I realized that as much as I wanted to see her naked body, she would want to see mine too. After we got changed I helped her brush her teeth, which turned into a licking fight after she licked my finger, and eventually a poke war and tickle fight. I chased her into the bedroom, where she jumped on the bed and turned to face me, holding her hands up like a wrestler, but I went around the side and tackled her. We wrestled on the bed, laughing and tickling. While I was pinning her down, with her laughing I leaned down and captured her lips in mine, causing the tickling to stop and the make out session to begin. Eventually, we fell asleep in each other's arms, much like we had in the hospital.

The next day we went to TAFE in her car and sat at the very back of the room, in each class, so she wouldn't be too overwhelmed by the noises around her. I could tell she felt bad about not being able to help me, but there wasn't much she could do except listen to what I was summarizing and offer little changes while I typed into the computer. It was hard to focus sometimes so it was nice to have her tell me what to edit, and what to add. I would sneak her little kisses on the cheek whenever no one was looking, causing her to blush deeply. We made it through the day, getting through more work than we ever had previously, we were even able to print off an assignment draft and hand it in a week before its due date. Allison looked very proud of us as we collected our things and went to my work. I had to change in the employee bathroom, as she sat in the employee room and listened to an audio book on her iPod and ate m&ms. Drew was chatting restlessly, trying to return everything back to normal between us, but I was too focused on the red haired goddess in the room next door. I was mostly distracted, allowing me to clean everything faster than I normally would have, and this caused Drew to be happy. He knew everything was okay with us, and he tried to apologize once but I waved him off.

"Really, Drew, Sarah isn't right for me, or for the lesbian world, it would've happened anyway and I'm glad it was with you rather than some asshole she met at a party or something. At least I know you will look after her and help her through her hard time,"

"I will, Felicity, of course I will. I may be a player, but I can be a good guy when it counts,"

"I never doubted that for a second," I said, grinning to him as we finished cleaning and locked up the shop.

"You know we both love you Fee,"

"Since when did you start using the "w" word, you must like her," I said with a laugh, smiling over my shoulder to him as I went to get Allie and my bag.

"I think I do," he called after me, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" I returned, hearing the front door shut as I walked in to find Allison looking up with my bag and her things packed away. We both smiled at each other and she slowly made her way to me, her fingers trailing over each surface before she made it to my side.

"Hey," she said softly, stepping right up close to me till our breasts touched, in her heels she was easily my height.

"Hey," I returned, equally as softly, watching her shiver as my breath brushed over her lips. We both leaned in and kissed at the exact same time, moaning in time. After a moment we broke apart and I opened my eyes to see her smiling.

"Come on love, I got us some sandwiches for dinner" she giggled, taking my hand and walking with me to the back.

"Oh boy! Sandwiches" she said with false cheer, I laughed at her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders as I locked the back door and led her to the car.

We returned to her apartment and followed the same routine as the night before, except we watched television, curling up with a blanket and watching Titanic. We chose the movie because it was one of Allison's favourites, and she had watched it so many times she didn't need to see it to follow along. Half way through I noticed that Allison was leaning on me heavily, and breathing deeply, clearly asleep. I flicked off the TV and lifted her into my arms, carrying her to bed with me.

We continued through the week like this, going to TAFE, then to work, and cooking dinner. She seemed much happier than I had seen her in ages, waking me up in the morning with a hug smile, and hugging me whenever she could. Even the people at TAFE started to give us distance, thinking we were one of those gooey couples that do nothing but make out, which we weren't... not always. Well, at least we weren't as much as I wanted to be. Sarah had popped into work a few times with Drew, and she seemed very happy, so did he. I was happy for the two of them, and they were both ecstatic to see that Allison made me just as happy. I think they were just glad that I wasn't heartbroken over losing Sarah.

-----

After a week of guiding Allie around, cooking us dinner, doing assignments together and running her baths (she was much too shy to shower in front of me just yet) found us both back in the hospital. Allison was buzzing with excitement, today was the day she was allowed to get the bandages off and see again. She would have to wear sunglasses in minimal light, but she was very much just excited to be back to her old self. Doctor Jones came in and checked her eyes before giving me some eye drops for her and taking off the bandages. Her eyes were bruised and red around her pupils, very bloodshot and a few small red lines from the cuts, but otherwise she could see. She jumped off the bed as soon as the bandage was off and threw herself at me, her arms around my neck and her lips pressed to mine. Doctor Jones watched us with a chuckle as I blushed and ducked my head against Allison's shoulder.

"Allie, Doctor Jones is watching," I muttered into her shoulder.

"So?" she laughed before looking back at the doctor, "You don't mind do you?"

"I only mind if you two tell me you STILL aren't a couple," she said, smiling down at her clipboard and ticking a few boxes before leaving the room with a wave.

Allie looked at me and smiled shyly, "She... She has a point..."

"What point is that, Allie?" I played stupid, tilting my head to the side.

"We should be a couple," she muttered softly, reaching under my chin and tilting it up to look into my eyes.

I smiled and reached into both her back pocket, holding her close "Did you just ask me out?"

"I did, was that a yes?" she asked, a smile playing at her lips.

"Of course,"

She just smiled widely and nodded her head before we kissed again. Before leaving the hospital she had to put in a few eye drops and put on her sunglasses. We held hands all the way to the car, and on the way back to her house. Before we pulled up at her home, I decided to give her a surprise and kept driving to the park behind her apartment blocks. We pulled up at the park and climbed out; I could see that she loved the idea as soon as I parked the car. She leaped out and skipped around to my side, opening the door before I could.

"The park? Can we go swimming? Can we have a picnic? Why did we suddenly come down here? Can we get an ice cream after?" She peppered me with questions before I could even step out of the car, skipping around like a child. I had to laugh at her a little, she was just too adorable. I swept her up into my arms and pressed her back to the car as I locked it before closing my lips over hers. She smiled into the kiss and her arms wound around my neck, holding onto me and my lips for dear life, it seemed. Once we finally broke for air I took her hand and we walked around the park, just taking before finding a shady spot under a tree. She sat in front of me and leaned back into my arms, and I held her like a child before gently pressing my lips to her hair.

"You know, I have been thinking..." she said softly, holding onto my arms that lay around her midriff.

"Thinking about what?" I asked, nuzzling softly into her hair, god it smelt good, like honeysuckle.

"I think... you should get a car. I know you have been saving up for ages, and if we don't find a car in a decent price range I can always chuck in for it. But you can't keep relying on Sarah and the bus to get around, especially with TAFE." She turned her head to look at me, her glasses covering her damaged eyes but still showing me sincerity.

"I've actually been saving for a car but I didn't know if I could afford it with fuel and bills... How do you have so much money anyway?"

"I inherited most of it into a sealed bank account when my parents died, and it's just been growing and growing till I hit 18. Plus my job pays well, seen as most available people don't want to work in a gay bar,"

"That makes sense, I'm sorry about your parents, Allie." I muttered softly before kissing her ear

"I'm okay with it. I mean, it still hurts, but I've long since accepted that I'm not alone and they still watch over me," she pulled her knees up to her chest as she spoke, wrapping her arms around them as I held her waist.

"Do you think they would've liked me?" I asked softly, placing my chin on her shoulder as we watched the lake.

"They would have loved you,"

We stayed and talked about her parents and mine, and then about our childhoods, high school, high school crushes and the likes until the sun descended over the park. We found ourselves just lying in the grass and watching the stars, Allie had taken off her sun glasses as the sun set and turned her face to mine. We lay side by side looking at each other till she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. Our lips locked together and I felt her hand creep up onto my cheek as our eyes closed, in the perfect moment. Soon she had pulled me up on top of her, laying half under my body with one hand on my cheek and the other on my back. My hand slid under her shirt to find her bra encased chest, rubbing it gently through the soft lace and silk of her bra. I felt the vibrations of her moan in my mouth and had to smile, shifting my hand down her stomach till I touched the waistband of her pants. She leaned back and opened her eyes, her breath brushing along my lips with each breath she took, as her lips were less than an inch in front of mine. I stared down into her pink and pale blue eyes as my hand pushed under the light weight of the waistband, the band pressing down on my wrist and holding my hand in place. With each centimeter my hand moved down her lower regions, her breath became raspier and heavier. A shudder ripped through her body and her eyes half closed as my fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties and rested against her moist folds. She softly moaned again, keeping her eyes on mine as I hovered above her, my hand buried in her pants and tracing my fingertips over her delicate lips.

Easing my fingers into her cause another shudder to course through her; her hand moved up from my cheek into my hair and her other hand sliding up onto my back. I felt her fingernails dig into my back slightly as I began to move my fingers in and out of her dripping centre. The air around us smelt heavily of her arousal, her eyes never leaving mine as I pushed my fingers in steady strokes in and out of her. She was tight around me, and I felt every shudder and twitch in her body as she reacted to my gentle touches. My lips found hers finally as I started really pushing my fingers fast into her, her body reacting with the quickening of her breath. I fell in love with the way she reacted to my fingers prodding and touching, finding her spots. Sooner than I expected she was tensing and arching into my arms, her moans becoming high pitched as her lips broke away from mine. I watched her, catching the most beautiful sight I have ever seen as she arched off the ground and pressed closer to me, her face screwing up in bliss and pleasure. She was sweating and quivering as she came down from her high, slowly lower to the ground and opening her eyes to look up to me. My fingers were drenched in her juices, and my hand was still buried in her pants, but I couldn't draw my eyes away from hers. The contrast between the pink and the blue was so startling, but so gorgeous. She smiled up at me slowly, her breath still coming in gentle pants.

Yuno
Yuno
51 Followers