Allison's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers

"Her arousal levels are at least 226% above the norm for a woman in her age group," Doctor Khorkina commented.

"Do you think it could be Wandering Genital Syndrome?" asked Doctor Sobchak.

"I won't rule it out just yet," Doctor Khorkina said, "But there could be a more mundane explanation. Has she been taking addyi, or any sort of libido-enhancing drugs?"

"I haven't prescribed her anything like that."

Then Doctor Khorkina turned to me and said, "Allison, have you been obtaining aphrodisiacs from another source?"

I squirmed uneasily at the question. Modirall had very potent libido-enhancing qualities, however, I really didn't wish to share that information with these women. I was attempting to keep that little fact a secret.

"You look nervous, Allison," Doctor Khorkina observed, "Have you been completely honest with me about the modirall? You claimed that it had no side-effects, but I'm wondering if you've been withholding information."

"What? No! I was totally honest about the way the modirall worked," I protested loudly and squirmed even more in my bondage. My heart sped up and pounded painfully in my chest at the thought of my deception being discovered.

"She's lying," Doctor Sobchak said aloofly, "I can see it in her eyes."

"I agree," Doctor Khorkina said, "We should contact somebody over at Brie Pharmaceuticals. They'll want to take custody, and incarcerate Allison in their secure testing facility."

"Incarcerated?" I asked, feeling panicky and helpless. Reflexively, I fought against my bonds, but with no success.

"A temporary loss of freedom, dear," Doctor Khorkina responded, dispassionately, "It's all in the name of science. They just need to understand all the effects that this drug is having on you."

"Wait! I want to cooperate! I'll be completely honest with you this time," I exclaimed with panicked resonance, but Doctor Khorkina and her medical colleagues seemed to be completely unmoved.

"It's too late for that now," the nurse said placidly.

"As of this morning, you are the property of Brie Pharmaceuticals," Doctor Khorkina said coldly, "You can have your freedom back when they're done with their research. I'll call their R&D people when I get back to my office, and we'll just leave you strapped in that chair until they send someone over to pick you up."

* * * * *

When I awoke from the dream, I was naked, my wrists and ankles were bound, my pussy was throbbing and my pubic lips were soaked with my own juices. With some very minor variations, my waking reality was very much like the dream I had just awoken from.

An agonizing wave of desire resonated through my naked body and I groaned in frustration as my bound hands prevented me from doing anything to alleviate my sexual distress. I was suffused with sexual heat, covered in feverish sweat, and my nipples and heated loins throbbed with an insistent need. If I hadn't agreed to be tied up at bedtime, I'd be fingering myself to a frenzied orgasm right now.

My wet sex throbbed with another hungry spasm, and I moaned piteously. I'd be tied spread-eagle to this bed until Chloe came in to untie me. I wasn't sure how much longer I had to wait, however Chloe had prohibited me from masturbating, so even after I was untied, my sexual distress would continue.

There was a digital clock in my bedroom, but the way Chloe had tied me to the bed I couldn't raise my head up high enough to read it. I had no idea what time it was, or how long I had before Chloe would be showing up to untie me.

* * * * *

I was in some sort of locker room. Locker rooms are built to be utilitarian, and not stylish. They all pretty much looked the same. This could have been a locker room from my old high school gym class, or from Miss Straff's ballet class, or from some health club in city a thousand miles away. It had lockers, benches and tile floors. It looked pretty much like every locker room I had ever seen. It looked ordinary and unremarkable.

Then, something happened that was very out of the ordinary. A woman who was my exact double walked into the room. She had my face, my body, my hairstyle and my hair color. She was even wearing the navy-blue leotard that I had lost about three years ago. I really liked that leotard. It fit me perfectly, and showed off how highly toned my abs and buttocks were. And the fabric was such a dark shade of blue, it often looked like it was black. I always thought that was kinda cool.

"Who are you?" I asked my twin.

"I'm Allison Brand," my twin replied, "Just like you."

"So, I'm talking to myself?"

"That's a crude way of putting it," my twin replied, "but yes, you're talking to yourself. Sometimes talking to yourself can be a good thing."

"And sometimes talking to yourself can lead people into thinking that you're crazy," I countered.

"And, are you really so insecure that you allow other people's opinions to control what you do, and how you behave?" my twin asked.

I was starting to annoy myself.

I also noticed that I was naked. I reflexively crossed my arms over my upper torso, concealing my naked breasts from my twin. She chuckled and her face got a very amused sort of look.

"I have seen them before," she said, "plenty of times."

I felt awkward and foolish for hiding my bare breasts from myself, and then forced myself to relax and lay my arms down at my sides. The other Allison seemed to appreciate my change in behavior.

"I thought it was a good idea for us to have a little chat," the other Allison said, "I thought we could talk about your sexual identity."

"Thanks, but I already got all the questions about all that answered," I told my twin, "The modirall is augmenting my sex drive. It's heightened my libido so much that I'm being sexually attracted to everyone, even other females."

"Yeah," the other Allison said, "I'm not sure if that's exactly what's happening here. Yes, the modirall is heightening your libido, but can any aphrodisiac; no matter how powerful; turn a straight woman gay?"

The question caught me off guard, but I tried to retort, "Sure it can. I mean, if a person gets hungry enough they'll eat anything! Starving people in third world countries have been known to eat locusts and crickets! Get somebody in enough sexual distress, and they'll have sex with anybody!"

"Maybe," my twin said calmly, "or maybe you've always had latent homosexual tendencies, and you've been repressing them all these years. Maybe modirall is the sort of drug that loosens your inhibitions."

"I don't have sexual inhibitions," I insisted, "I live in California. Everybody in California is very open and honest about their sexual identity. Hell, most of my friends are gay! Why would I be sexually inhibited?"

Then another Allison Brand twin entered the locker room (or would that be an Allison Brand triplet?) This one was dressed in a white and black tweed skirt-suit that I had worn to church many times (back in the days when I used to go to church).

"Perhaps because you were raised by a Roman Catholic mother, who was very outspoken against homosexuality," the tweed-wearing Allison suggested.

"Her mother would have had a shit-fit if her daughter ever came out to her as gay," the spandex-wearing Allison agreed.

"Hey," I exclaimed loudly, "The two of you are ganging up on me! That's no fair!"

The spandex Allison raised one eyebrow at me and asked, "If you're just talking to yourself, how could you possibly be getting ganged up on?"

Okay, this was getting confusing.

"Look, if I were gay, I think I would know it," I said adamantly, "End of story!"

"Actually, there's a lot you left out of that story," the tweed Allison said, "Your mother was always more concerned with having her daughter conform, than having her daughter happy. On some level you must have sensed that."

"And on a subconscious level, you would have almost certainly taken defensive measures to protect your emotional well-being," the spandex Allison added, "You could have pushed your Sapphic tendencies down so deep that even you couldn't find them."

"It would have been an ideal way to protect yourself from the melodramatic temper tantrums that your mother has been known to throw when she doesn't get her way," the tweed Allison said.

"No," I said insistently, "I'm twenty-two years old. If I were gay, I would have run across some sort of evidence before now! You can't hide something like that from yourself for twenty-two years! That's almost a quarter-century!"

"Well, you say that," the tweed Allison replied, "But, if you're so certain that you haven't buried homosexual tendencies somewhere deep inside your unconscious mind, why don't you drink?"

"What?" I said dumbly, the question taking me totally by surprise.

"You're twenty-two years old," the tweed Allison reminded me, "You're of legal drinking age, and your friend Chloe always keeps a bottle of Malibu rum in the apartment. She wouldn't mind if you made yourself a cocktail every now and then. So, why don't you drink?"

"Alcohol is just empty calories," I replied automatically, "Everybody knows that. And, I'm a model. I need to look my best. I have to watch what I eat and drink."

"Alcohol also causes you to loosen up your inhibitions," the spandex Allison said, "Maybe you're afraid to find out what sort of person you'd become if you weren't so inhibited."

I opened my mouth to make a counter-argument, but I was kind of stumped. Other models drank, and they still kept their bellies flat, and their bodies toned. They just had to work a little harder to burn off the empty calories. Why was I so adamant about always remaining sober? Why did I always have to remain so self-controlled and self-disciplined? What was that all about? Was there something I was trying to hide from myself?

* * * * *

And then, I found myself back in my own bed. My wrists and ankles were still bound tightly with ropes, however Chloe was sitting on my bed, so freedom seemed imminent.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," Chloe said cheerfully, "We've got a big day ahead of us."

I responded to Chloe's cheerfulness by groaning. I had just woken up in severe sexual distress, and Chloe was being all cheerful. Also, how did she expect me to rise? I was tied to the bed!

"Well, somebody woke up cranky," Chloe said, and then she proceeded to untie me.

When I was untied, I began to massage the indentations on my skin, where the ropes had dug into my flesh, and Chloe filled in the peaceful silence with her enthusiastic words.

"Now, we still have seven of those pills left," Chloe said, referring to my modirall, "We shouldn't waste those, so I'll still give you one of those, every morning. They may actually help somewhat during your first week of training. Come out into the kitchen, and I'll get you one."

I was naked and Chloe was tastefully dressed in a V-neck t-shirt and yoga leggings. I felt like our status had dramatically changed. Me being naked while she was fully clothed, made me feel like she was above me, like she was my superior.

And something about that made my loins shiver and throb with an intoxicating thrill. Did that make sense? Getting a sexual thrill from being naked and in the presence of some sort of authority figure or someone who outranked me didn't make any sense, did it?

The more I thought about Chloe being an authority figure that could give me orders, the more my loins stirred. I was confused about that. Why should I get a sexual thrill from being subordinate to Chloe?

I took the pill that Chloe gave me and then she began to lay out the day for me.

"First, we'll shower together," she explained, "Then we'll go over some of the notes from the training handbook."

"Training handbook?" I asked.

"Okay, it's just a spiral notebook with some ideas I jotted down," Chloe admitted, "but I thought training handbook would sound more impressive."

Chloe showed me the notebook. Most of it was blank pages, however there were at least thirty pages that she had filled in. She had given a lot of thought about how she was going to train me.

"I woke up early and wrote most of that down this morning," Chloe explained, "There's a listing of rules I expect you to follow. I'm working on a list of punishments for you. Right now, the only punishments I can think of are spankings. Spankings can be humiliating and painful, but they lack poetry. I'm trying to come up with ideas with more artistry and elegance."

"Uh huh," I said, feeling somewhat overwhelmed and confused. Every time she used words like punishment, spanking or humiliation, I felt a sudden excitement in my loins. Why was my body reacting that way? Did something about modirall make you crave punishment and humiliation? Had any drug in the history of pharmacology ever done that?

"I've also been coming up with a list of accomplishments you can do, to earn yourself orgasms. I've got a list of seventy labors so far that you can perform to earn yourself an orgasm."

My pussy resonated with an insistent pulse, and I knew I had to see that list of seventy labors, and perform at least one of them that very morning.

"Let me see that list," I said, urgently.

"Not yet, my fledgling student," Chloe said, with a wicked smile, "First we shower, then I can show you the list."

I sighed and allowed Chloe to tell me what to do. I walked down the hall towards our bathroom, so we could shower together. I felt confused, sexually aroused and a sense of giddy anticipation. Did anybody else I knew have a life as complicated and confusing as mine?

Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers