Allison's Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

"Allison earned an orgasm by going to the goth party tonight," Natasha explained, "I was just paying up."

"Seriously?" Chloe asked, "Nat, it's two a.m.! There's this thing I do at night, where I try to get eight hours of sleep! From now on, if you want to lick your slave-girl to a screaming orgasm at two in the fucking morning, make sure you stick a ball-gag in her mouth first!"

Chloe slammed my bedroom door on the way out, and didn't even give Natasha or I an opportunity to respond.

"A ball-gag?" Natasha said, seeming as if she were seriously thinking of getting one for me.

"Nat, you're not really going to gag me, are you?" I asked.

"We'll see, slave-girl," Natasha said, "We'll see." And then she patted me affectionately on my thigh, turned out the lights and left me alone in my room once more.

Naked, bound and in darkness once again, I licked my lips and closed my eyes. I basked in the afterglow of the potent orgasm Natasha had forced on me and it was almost as if I could still feel her mouth on my sex. I couldn't escape the ropes that bound my wrists and ankles and something about that made me glad. Before long I drifted off to sleep.

I dreamed of being handcuffed, naked and forced to kneel between Natasha's thighs and lick her pussy. If I was slow or clumsy in the way I used my tongue on her, the riding crop came out and smacked me across my bare buttocks. If I did a good job between Natasha's legs, strong fingers would impale my vagina and play with it until I was rewarded with heavenly, carnal bliss. Somehow, I managed to enjoy both the overpowering orgasms and the stinging swats across my naked hindquarters. Natasha was my teenage goddess and I adored everything she did to me.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers