Allison's Adventures in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, I'm the Butterfly," the woman said, "I help people with metamorphosis."

"What does that mean?"

"I can help parts of you grow bigger or smaller."

"What does that mean?" Allison asked again.

"What that means is that for you, I can make your boobs bigger or smaller, or maybe your butt. Guys like to grow their dicks bigger."

"Oh!" gasped Allison.

"Hmm, well, I wouldn't mind if my breasts were a little larger," she said as she thought it over, looking at the Butterfly's breasts and then looking down her shirt at her own cleavage. "Can you really make them a bit bigger?"

"Boy, you do ask a lot of questions," said the Butterfly. "But I am here to help. All you have to do is eat a piece of my mushroom. One side of it will make your breasts bigger, the other side will make them smaller. But each side will only work for you once, so make sure the bite you take is just right."

"Ok," said Allison, uncertainly. "Which side is which?"

"Beats me," giggled the Butterfly.

"Ok, some help you really are," said Allison, perturbed.

"I guess I'll just grab one piece with each hand," Allison thought.

So she did just that. She stepped forward to the edge of the mushroom, planning to just reach as far to each side as she could, but she also ended up putting her face almost right into the Butterfly's crotch. Feeling like she couldn't help herself, Allison slid her tongue out and tickled the Butterfly's cunt.

"No no, silly, you're supposed to eat the mushroom, not me!" the Butterfly giggled.

Allison felt like she couldn't stop, she pushed her face and tongue deeper into the Butterfly. As she licked, she reached around the woman and caressed her ass.

"Oh, yes, yes, don't stop," the Butterfly murmured.

Allison didn't feel like she could stop even if she wanted to. She kept licking, kissing, sucking until finally the Butterfly climaxed.

"Oooooh!" she moaned as she orgasmed.

"That was quite nice," the Butterfly sighed as Allison pulled her face out from between the other woman's thighs. "But let's get on with why you are here."

"Oh!" cried Allison in surprise with herself as she remembered why she was here and backed away from the Butterfly's wet cunt.

"Right, right."

Allison reached both hands as far as they would go to her left and to her right and grabbed one chunk out of the mushroom with each. Then she took a big bite from the piece in her right hand. For a moment, nothing happened. Then suddenly, her orange-sized breasts grew to as big as grapefruit, then cantaloupes, then honeydew, then watermelons! They grew so big so fast, that they broke her bra strap and popped the top three buttons of her blouse.

"Ohhhh!" shrieked Allison as she almost fell forward from the great weight. "That's way too big!"

"Well, then," said the Butterfly, "try a bite from the other piece. But be careful!"

Allison knew she didn't want her breasts back to their original size, and also definitely not smaller than they were to begin with, but she sure did want them smaller than they were now, so she took a bite that was about two thirds the size of her first bite. Her breast slowly shrunk smaller and smaller. They went from about their huge size to a DD to a D and stopped at about a C.

"Whew," sighed Allison as she ran her hands over her new breasts. "Much better. Just fine."

"Not bad," said the Butterfly as she jumped down from her mushroom.

"Yes, very nice," she said as she reached out and softly squeezed Allison's breasts.

"Ahhhhh," sighed Allison.

"I forgot to mention one other thing," said the Butterfly.

"What?" asked Allison, worried, as the Butterfly continued to fondle her breasts.

"Your nipples are going to be a lot more sensitive," replied the Butterfly as she thumbed Allison's tits.

"Ohhhh!" shrieked Allison as she orgasmed, cum dripping down her legs.

"Oh my," she sighed, quite pleased.

"My turn," said the Butterfly as she took Allison's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Go ahead and suck if you want to," she added.

Allison squeezed and rubbed the Butterfly's breasts and sucked and pinched her tits until the Butterfly orgasmed again.

"Thank you," said the Butterfly. "But I really ought to return the favor from before."

"What do you mean?" Allison asked.

The Butterfly just took Allison's hand and led her over to a mushroom that was about bed height.

"Lay down," the Butterfly said.

Allison did, with her legs hanging over the edge. The Butterfly unsnapped and unzipped Allison's fly and pulled her shorts down. She then spread Allison's legs wide and lowered her mouth over Allison's cunt, running her tongue all over her cunt and clit until she orgasmed.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Allison squealed.

"Thank you," she said when she had caught her breath.

"My pleasure," replied the Butterfly with a grin.

When she felt she could stand up, Allison pulled her shorts back onto her very wet cunt. She tried to put her bra and blouse back on but found the bra was useless now, and she could only button the bottom two buttons of her blouse.

"Give me the bra," said the Butterfly.

Allison handed it to her and the Butterfly threw it into the air, where it suddenly vanished!

"Why am I not surprised?" Allison thought.

"Oh yes, much better without the bra," said the Butterfly as she gazed at the great amount of cleavage that Allison now showed off. The insides of her breasts could clearly be seen, and her nipples were barely covered.

"Oh well," Allison said as she looked down at her cleavage. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find the White Bunny, would you?"

"Actually, yeah," said the Butterfly as she jumped back up onto her mushroom and started to play with her tits. "Just keep heading down that path."

"Thank you," said Allison as she went on her way, but not without taking one last look at the Butterfly's beautiful boobs.

Ch. 6 The White Bunny's House

Allison continued walking. She turned a corner and saw a house in the distance. When she reached the house, she saw that on the mailbox was a plate that said "W. Bunny." Allison went up to the front door and rang the bell. A dark-haired woman opened it dressed like a French Maid. The top of her costume barely held her voluptuous breasts and the skirt was so short that it hardly concealed her dark pussy, either.

"Yes?" the woman asked.

Allison just stared at the woman's huge boobs.

"What do you want?" the woman asked, annoyed.

"Oh, sorry," said Allison, tearing her eyes away from the woman's hooters. "I would like to talk to the White Bunny, please."

"I am afraid my mistress is not here at the moment."

"Nuts," Allison said, disappointed.

"I'm not interested in nuts," the woman said, looking down Allison's shirt.

"Well, can you tell me where I might find her?"

"Why should I?"

"Please?" begged Allison.

"I'll make you a deal," the woman said. "Eat me and I will tell you."

"What?" asked Allison, not sure she had heard right.

"Eat me. Strip naked, eat me and let me eat you, and I will tell you where she is."

You would think by now this sort of thing would not surprise Allison anymore, but she was still caught a little bit off guard.

"Fine," said the woman as she started to close the door.

"Wait!" Allison cried. "Ok, I'll do it."

"Great," said the woman. "Ok, then."

Allison started to step inside, but the woman blocked her way.

"What now?" Allison asked.

"Strip first, then you can come in."

"Out here, where anyone can see?"

"Yep."

"Fine."

When she unbuttoned her blouse, Allison broke off the last two buttons of it. Now it hung wide open, letting anyone see her knockers. She took it off, stepped out of her sandals, and then unzipped her shorts and pulled them down and off, showing the woman that like her, Allison wasn't wearing any underwear at all. The woman apparently liked what she saw, because as soon as Allison had stepped out of her shorts, the woman grabbed her by her nipples and dragged her into the house. The quick yank that the woman gave Allison caused her to drop her blouse outside on the front step with her shorts and sandals.

"Yowch!" Allison cried as the woman pulled her in.

"By the way, my name is Billie," the woman said as she let go of Allison and shut the door. "Take my clothes off."

As soon as she stepped into the house, Allison seemed to be overcome with lust for Billie. She quickly stripped the other woman naked and had to admit, she liked what she saw. Soon, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Allison pulled Billie into a tight hug, squeezing their breasts together and rubbing their nipples against each other.

Billie pulled apart from Allison and said, "Come with me." Billie grabbed Allison's hand and rushed upstairs with her. Allison's eyes couldn't leave Billie's smooth ass as she followed her up.

"Get on the bed," she said as they walked into a bedroom.

Allison gladly laid down and Billie quickly climbed on top of her. Billie slowly slid down Allison's body, kissing, sucking, licking her breasts, her tits, her belly, until she got to her cunt. Billie lowered her mouth over Allison's vulva and slid her tongue into her vagina, sucking and licking her clit, as well as fondling her ass, until Allison orgasmed.

"Mmmmm," Allison moaned with delight.

"Mmm hmm," Billie added with a smile.

"My turn," Billie said as she climbed back up onto Allison and lowered her cunt onto Allison's face. Allison quickly returned the favor and ate out Billie causing Billie to orgasm also, cumming all over Allison's face.

"Oooooooooh," sighed Billie happily as she climbed off Allison's face.

"Wow," commented Allison as she wiped her face off.

"That's just the beginning," said Billie as she rolled on top of Allison, pushing their breasts together again, and Frenched her long and hard.

Billie reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and opened a drawer. She reached in and pulled out what looked like a carrot.

"Now for some real fun," she said as she flipped a switch and the "carrot" started to vibrate.

Billie spread Allison's legs and slowly slid the vibrator into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Allison moaned.

Billie used the vibrator to fuck Allison's cunt and tits and then Allison returned the favor.

"Let's try your ass," Billie suggested.

"What?! No way!" cried Allison.

"Come on, turn over, get on your hands and knees," ordered Billie.

Not believing she was doing it; Allison did as she was told.

"Don't worry, this thing is well lubricated," said Billie with a grin as she spread Allison's ass and slowly pushed the "carrot" into her tight hole.

"Ow ow ow!" Allison shrieked.

Billie kept pushing until the vibrator was in as far as possible and then she turned it on.

"OHHHHHHH!" Allison hollered, surprised with how amazing it felt.

Billie left the vibrator in and finger Allison's pussy. Soon, Allison couldn't take anymore and climaxed, shuddering as she collapsed. Billie pulled the vibrator out and kissed Allison's ass.

Allison's tits and cunt and now her ass were all extremely sore.

"If you want to catch the Bunny, better be on your way," said Billie.

Billie led her back down the stairs to the front door. She opened the door, but Allison's blouse and shorts were no longer there.

"What am I supposed to wear now?" she asked.

"I have an idea," said Billie. "Wait here."

Billie ran back upstairs. Allison couldn't help staring again at the other woman's bare ass as she went up the steps. A few minutes later, she was back, carrying something white.

"Here, put this on," said Billie as she handed Allison a white bathrobe.

Allison put it on. Even though it barely covered her ass and when she tied it and it pressed tightly against her breasts so that it was easy to see their shape, she decided it would have to do.

"Thanks," Allison said as Billie opened the door.

"Anyway, if you want to find the White Bunny, keep going that way down the path," Billie said, pointing. Billie gave her a deep kiss goodbye and Allison stepped out.

"What did I just do?" Allison thought as Billie shut the door, bewildered that she had just been so licentious.

Shaking her head, she hurried on her way.

Chapter 7. The Cheshire Pussy

As Allison walked on, she came to a split in the road.

"Now which way do I go?" she asked out loud.

"Depends where you want to get to," said a woman's voice.

Allison looked around and noticed a sensual woman had just stepped out from behind the tree at the split. She had long red hair and was wearing a sexy hot pink babydoll nightgown, a matching thong, and a pair of grey cat ears on her head. Amazingly, what was most attractive was her smile, the shiny white teeth of her grin were almost hypnotic.

"I'd like to go where the White Bunny is," Allison said, walking over and looking over more of the woman than just her grin as the woman returned the favor.

"Well, in order to do that, you'll have to be dressed just right," said the woman. "I'm the Cheshire Pussy and I know the King of Hearts insists his women be dressed a certain way, or not dressed, as the case may be."

"The King of Hearts?" asked Allison. "Who's that?"

"He rules Wonderland," the Cheshire Pussy replied. "The White Bunny is serving him right now. If you want to see her, you have to make him happy first."

"O-kay, so how do I do that?"

"Well, first we have to get you a proper outfit. Take off that robe."

"Sure," said Allison as she started to untie it.

The Cheshire Pussy smiled at her, and the robe just vanished.

"Hey!" cried Allison, looking around and noticing that the Cheshire Pussy was now also naked, except for her cat ears. Allison had to admit, she liked what she saw. The Cheshire Pussy's boobs were a nice size and shape and though her tits looked a bit flat, Allison wanted badly to give them a good lick. No surprise, the Pussy's pussy was quite furry and she had a nice, curvy ass.

"You are too slow," said the Pussy with a grin as she walked around Allison, admiring her body and running her hands all over her.

"Mmmmmm," murmured Allison as she enjoyed the feel of the other woman's soft hands on her body.

"Mm-hmm," agreed the Pussy, pulling Allison into a tight hug, pushing their breasts together as she Frenched her.

"You're in no hurry, right," the Pussy asked with a grin when she broke the kiss.

"Nope, no hurry," agreed Allison.

"Good. Get on your hands and knees like a good kitty."

Allison did as the woman ordered and the Cheshire Pussy got behind her, licking her cunt and fingering her with one hand while she fondled her breasts and ran her nails around her tits with the other one. The Pussy continued, switching hands from time to time, until finally Allison had had enough.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Allison moaned as she orgasmed, flopping on her face.

"My turn, roll over," the Cheshire Pussy ordered.

Allison did as she was told and the Cheshire Pussy lowered herself down on to Allison's face, pushing her cunt onto Allison's mouth.

"Now, lick this pussy's pussy," the Pussy commanded.

Allison slid her tongue into the Pussy's cunt, licking and sucking on her clit, until finally the other woman climaxed, dripping all over Allison's face.

"That was nice," the Cheshire Pussy murmured, smiling.

"Oh yeah," agreed Allison.

"But we should be on our way, or the King won't be happy," the Pussy said.

With another smile from the Cheshire Pussy, in a split second, Allison was dressed in a jet black babydoll nightgown, a black thong, and a pair of black cat ears, all like what the Cheshire Pussy had been wearing, just differently colored. The Pussy was dressed again in her original outfit, too.

"There, that's just right," the Pussy said. "Now then, if you want to find the White Bunny, come with me."

The Cheshire Pussy took Allison by the hand and led her down the path.

Chapter 8. The King of Hearts

Allison and the Cheshire Pussy walked down the path and came to a drawbridge of a giant castle. The Pussy led Allison across the bridge to a large courtyard. There in the middle was a large throne and on the throne was the most handsome man Allison had ever seen. She could clearly see he had an amazingly buff figure because all he was wearing was a gold crown on top of his head. He was sitting facing the drawbridge and his spread legs made it quite easy to see his long, hard cock. Allison was so in shock by the site of this magnificent man that she at first didn't even notice that kneeling next to him on his right side was the White Bunny, now completely naked except for her white rabbit ears. On his other side was the March Hare, also wearing nothing but her brown rabbit ears.

"Come on," said the Cheshire Pussy, dragging Allison forward until they stood right in front of the King of Hearts.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"My my na-name is Allison," she stammered.

"Off with her clothes!" he shouted.

The Cheshire Pussy grinned and Allison's lingerie and her own vanished leaving both women completely naked except for their cat ears.

The King got off his throne and walked up to her and then around her, running his eyes and his hands all over her body.

Allison shuddered as she felt his strong hands on her breasts and butt, her cunt and tits.

"Yes, you'll do just fine," he said.

Then he turned to the White Bunny and said, "Good work."

The Bunny smiled proudly.

To Allison he said, "You are now my Alley Cat. Follow me."

The King walked past his throne to a door behind it. Allison, or Alley Cat as she knew she was now, followed, not able to take her eyes off the King's strong back and hard ass. The Cheshire Pussy, March Hare, and White Bunny followed behind as they all walked up a long staircase. They continued down a hallway into a large bedroom. The King climbed onto the bed, leaned back against the pillows, and said to the women standing at the foot of his bed, "Come!"

All four women shuddered with extreme pleasure as they all orgasmed where they stood.

"Now," the King said, "let's see how well you fuck, Alley Cat."

Alley Cat knew automatically what she had to do. She climbed up on the bed and lowered herself onto the King's hard cock. Getting faster and faster, she bounced up and down on it sliding his cock in and out of herself.

"Cheshire Pussy, lie down next to me," the King ordered.

As Pussy did as he commanded, the King gave more orders to Bunny and Hare.

"Bunny, I want you to eat out Pussy's pussy. Hare, sit on Pussy's face and let her eat you out."

The King reached out to fondle Alley Cat's breasts, pulling on her tits while she continued to bounce on his cock, and he watched the other three women make out.

As he enjoyed the feeling of Allison's cunt squeezing his cock, he could feel himself ready to cum. Not too long after, the King climaxed, filling his Alley Cat's cunt with his semen.

The King commanded again, "Cum!"

The four women cried out with pleasure as they each orgasmed again.

"Alley Cat, switch to 69, suck my cock while I eat you. You three, trade positions and fuck again," he ordered.

The four women obeyed. Hare started to eat out Bunny and Pussy sat on Bunny's face so Bunny could eat her out. Meanwhile, the King slid his tongue into Alley Cat's cunt, licking and sucking while she sucked his dick. It didn't take long for the King to get hard again and then to climax, shooting jizz down Alley Cat's throat.

"Cum!" he ordered once more, and the women orgasmed.

"You three, switch again."

Bunny, Hare, and Pussy traded places again so that they would each get a turn at a position.

"Alley Cat, get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck your ass."

The King got behind Alley Kat and slowly pushed his wet, hard again dick into her tight hole.