Allison's Adventures in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwwwww!" Alley Cat cried as the King pushed further and further in.

Once he was all the way in, he slowly began to fuck her. Soon he was ready to cum and did, filling her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alley cat cried out in pleasure and pain.

"CUM!" he shouted and the four women each screamed out in ecstasy as they each experienced a huge orgasm.

"It's good to be the King," said the King of Heart laid down and his women snuggled up against him.

The White Bunny climbed around to his left side and pushed her breasts up against him while the March Hare did on his right and the Cheshire Pussy pushed up against March Hare's back. All of them shut their eyes and fell asleep, one by one. Alley Cat, spent, leaned forward onto the King's chest, pressing her hot breasts against him. She closed her eyes and nodded off.

Chapter 9. Back to the Beginning

When Allison woke up, she was back sitting on the grass, leaning against the same tree on her college's campus.

"Was it all a dream?" she thought.

But then she noticed something felt strange. She looked down and realized that not only wasn't she wearing a bra, but her breasts seemed to be bigger. They were bigger, they were the C-cup size they had become after eating the mushroom! Being bigger as they were, she could feel her nipples pushing hard against her blouse, their shape easy to see. In addition, she felt wet between her legs and when she peaked under her skirt, she saw that she was wearing the black thong that the Cheshire Pussy had given her! Knowing they were sure to be there, she reached up on top of her head and felt the cat ears sitting there.

"This can't be," Allison said.

Just then, she noticed a white bunny sitting in the grass. Suddenly, up next to it hopped a brown rabbit. A moment later, a grey kitty ran up next to them, yet they didn't run away. The three sat next to each other for a moment, looking at Allison, before they ran off together around the corner of the building.

"Wait for me!" shouted Allison as she ran off after them, hoping for another erotic adventure.