Allison's Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Allison get another woman naked?
2.2k words
4.47
45.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to everyone who voted and gave me comments and criticism for my first story. It was fun to read your opinions. I can see that I will never please everyone as people said either there was too much of X or not nearly enough of X. Allison and Mike continue their adventures below. PLEASE send criticism and encouragement. It's the best part of writing; knowing I'm connecting with some of you fine folks out there! On a side-note, I have never written alcohol-infused dialogue before. I tried and I failed. I'm going with standard English. It's up to you to imagine the shhhlurs and mispra.. mistpro... mispp... drunk talk.

*

"Happy Two Year Anniversary, baby," Mike said to Allison.

They sat quietly in a hotel an hour away from home. They didn't have much time or money, so getting out of the house and spending the night elsewhere was a perfect anniversary celebration. Allison looked beautiful with her long white-blonde hair piled up on her head and her black short dress plastered to her hips. At first, Mike kept an eye out for potential flashees for Allison, but he quickly gave up. They were the only souls in the bar, excluding Sally, the bartender. Allison might have given her a free show, but she resembled Mike's grandmother in a blue-haired way. It was whatever the opposite of a peak tourist season was called. A few cars sat in the parking lot, but they hadn't seen anyone on the stairwell or walking around outside.

"Yeah," Allison said, "It's been pretty good so far. I think we're doing this married thing well so far."

"Hey, you brought your bathing suit, right?" Mike asked.

Allison nodded absently, sipping her cosmo and eyeing the rows of bottles for her next drink.

"We're not drunk enough to drown in the hot tub. Want to go?"

Allison shrugged.

"Sure, let's change the pace up."

They stood to leave and Sally waved, sighing heavily.

"I think she was telling us we were her only company," Mike said.

"Really? I hadn't noticed. Funny." Allison could drip sarcasm like a broken eave trough.

The indoor pool was no different story. But after marinating for a few minutes, Allison's eyes flicked over Mike's shoulder. An older couple had towels and bathing suits on and flip-flopped towards the hot tub. The woman was slightly overweight and covered in a flowery one-piece. The man set his beach bag on a lawn chair and sat to take off his sandals. Allison smiled at Mike. Her looked said, "Awww... they're cute!"

Moments later, the woman eased herself down the steps and into the hot tub. The man joined her with grunts and groans. He grinned at Mike. "It feels better when you make a lot of noise sitting down, young man. You'll know what I mean in a few years."

Allison laughed at the witticism and poked Mike with a toe. "He's getting there faster then he thinks."

"So did I," the man replied with a hint of sorrow, "So did I."

The woman splashed water at the man. "Oh, Herb, stop being so melodramatic." She turned to Allison, "He always makes a big deal about lost youth. Personally, I think a little age makes you more successful." She reached over and patted Herb on his good-sized belly. "I'm Margaret, by the way."

Introductions and salutes went around the tub. A peaceful and agreeable quiet took over.

Mike finally broke the silence. "What brings you out to this quiet town?"

Margaret smiled. "It's our 20th Anniversary! I've put up with this geezer for two decades."

Allison laughed, "Good for you! You two should go crazy tonight! Have some fun."

Herb leaned over. "Oh, we already did that. And now she's got enough martini in her to maybe go.... GOSH! A second time!"

Mike gasped theatrically. "Perish the thought! That's what's next?"

Margaret shook her head. "This, then lights out. It's 10:30, way past our bedtime. Besides, we don't have anything else planned."

Allison snuck Mike a wink. "You two could skinny dip. That'd be wild and crazy."

Margaret's laughter died when she saw Allison pointedly looking at her.

"No, dear, I don't think we'll be doing that. No one wants to see this old wrinkled body of mine, anyway."

Herb glanced at Mike and Mike shrugged. Neither said a word.

"Oh, c'mon. It'll be fun." Allison gestured toward all the darkened rooms surrounding the atrium. "No one's here and you know you could do it. I tried it once and it was really exciting. I bet Herb would LOVE to see you. Hell, any guy would. And besides, you look good. Be proud."

Margaret shook her head, her eyes closed. "No, no, honey. I'm not in shape like you and you're very beautiful. I just can't do it."

"Here," Allison said. "We can hide under the bubbles and no one will know." With that, she lowered herself to her neck. Her hands arms disappeared under the foam and her shoulders moved and flexed. A few moments later, her left arm came up, her bikini top in hand. That was followed by her right arm holding her bottoms.

"I'm naked!" Allison sang.

Mike sat in awe of the spell she cast. The hot tub water was opaque and Allison hadn't shown anything, but both Herb and Margaret stared at her, transfixed. A smile crossed Herb's face and Margaret lightly slapped him in the chest.

"C'mon, Margie," he said, "If she can do you, you can do it."

Margaret's eyes narrowed and her mouth pursed at the encouragement. "Christ, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. But Margaret Scotts backs down from no one! I'm not taking this thing all the way off."

She lowered herself under the bubbles and fought to get her hands through the arm holes. Mike could see her jerk down the upper half of flowers and yank it. He assumed she pulled it to her waist. Her breasts were much bigger then they looked encased in the fabric. The tops floated and jiggled with the rapid flow of water. She lowered herself to her neck, showing nothing. Allison, on the other hand, seemed to be straining to stay in the water. Her arms and elbows were up on the deck and she arched her back. Half of her tits were above the surface. The bubbles rhythmically caressed her bare chest. Mike noticed Herb looking hard, trying to catch a glimpse of nipple.

"HERB! You're supposed to be looking at me!" Herb turned and smiled. He seemed comfortable for a man whose wife was half-naked around strangers. Mike thought it helped that his own wife was completely naked. Mike was also impressed that Margaret wasn't completely pissed off. She seemed to take it in stride, only playing at being mad.

"There's nothing to look at, Margaret," he said.

Allison smiled gently at Margaret. "He's right, you know. We should stand up and show a little something, huh?"

Margaret look panicked. "No, no, honey, this is as far as I go. Anyone could be watching right now." Her eyes traveled the rooms, intent on pointing out voyeurs. Allison acted.

"Here, let me show you how easy it is."

Allison stood up.

Herb and Margaret both gasped. Mike marveled at how beautiful Allison was. She posed confidently. The hot tub water lapped at her shins as she displayed her body for anyone to see. Bubbles clung to the undersides of her perky breasts, her long slender legs, her well-shaped calves, and her tight abs. Her rosy-pink nipples hardened in the cool air of the atrium and goosebumps prickled on her skin. She leaned on one leg, jutted out her hip and put her hands around her waist.

"See? I'm completely naked and standing. There's no one here. You should try this."

"I can't," Margaret said in a small voice.

Allison leaned forward and gentled grabbed Margaret's wrists. Her ass bobbed perilously close to Herb's face. An image popped into Mike's head: Bob leaned forward and licked Allison's ass. Cut to foursome. He laughed to himself.

Allison was looking directly into Margaret's eyes. "I'm going to pull you up and you're going to be okay. This is FUN, trust me." Allison leaned back and slowly pulled Margaret out of the water. As soon as Margaret's hands were free, they flew to her chest, failing to completely cover her huge tits. She made a move to sit again, but Allison shook her head.

"C'mon, Margaret, you're doing fine. Show your husband your body."

Margaret, a little shaky, turned to Herb. Her arms dropped to her sides, showing her body. To Mike, she definitely looked overweight, but not in an ugly way. She wasn't gross or obese, just not tanned and toned like Allison. Her big, hanging tits had huge nipples and they gave way into a soft-looking stomach. She looked unhappy, yet her face and upper chest was flushed red with excitement. Herb was enchanted, staring at his wife with lust.

"Margie, we should be getting back to our room. Like right now."

Herb moved to stand but Allison, behind Margaret, held up a hand to stop him. She leaned forward and put her hands on Margaret's shoulders. She slid them down Margaret's arms, gently rubbing Margaret's back with her tits. Margaret closed her eyes and rocked backward into the contact. A moan escaped her. Allison continued lower, the backs of her hands brushing the outside of Margaret's tits. Allison ended up sitting on the top step, grasping the top of Margaret's bathing suit. Margaret's body jerked as Allison eased the one-piece over her hips. She pulled down, slowly revealed more and more of Margaret's body.

The suit slide over her large hips and down her legs. Her pussy, covered with dark wisps over hair, came into view. Mike and Herb both leaned forward as the suit went the rest of the way down her ankles.

The two women stood completely naked in the hot tub. Margaret turned and faced Allison. Her hands hesitantly touched Allison's waist. She uncertainly caressed Allison's skin.

"How do you feel?" Allison asked brightly.

"Oh, my God," Margaret breathed, "I feel dirty, and embarrassed, and sexy, and ... liberated."

Allison's voice lowered, "I, uh, think your husband's waiting."

Margaret looked behind her. Herb was standing, looking ready to go. He stepped forward and kissed Margaret deeply. He backed off for a second and lowered his head to her large, swollen nipples. He licked and sucked them, squeezing and cupping her tits. Margaret raised her arms up and folded them above her head.

"Hey!" she said, pulling her body away from Herb, "No fair that you're not naked!"

With more speed then Mike suspected she had, Margaret leaned forward and yanked Herb's swim trunks down to his knees. He yelped and tried to cover himself but Margaret had size and weight on him.

"Oh, no, Herb. You, too!" She said.

He struggled for a moment but gave up as soon as Margaret's hand started playing with his cock.

"Oooh, look at his dick!" Margaret said, "You want to give it a squeeze, honey?"

Allison balked, but Herb looked completely shocked. "Umm... Margie, I dunno about that."

"C'mon, Herb, maybe I want to see her do it. That guy's already been staring at my tits and pussy for the past five minutes. I'm drunk, we're having fun. Just do it!"

Allison glanced at Mike. He cocked his head, his subtle way of shrugging, and put the ball in her court. Allison hadn't kissed or really touched any other guys during their eight year relationship. She looked at Herb, who looked as uncertain as she did. Her eyes moved down to his cock, being furiously worked by his wife. It was a decent size, sprouting out of a mat of gray hair. His balls hung low.

Inwardly shaking her head at herself, Allison reached forward and slid her palm under Herb's nuts. He almost jumped out of the pool. Mike was looking on with interest, Margaret with lust. Allison wrapped her hand around Herb's dick. His skin was soft and radiating heat. She lightly moved her hand up and down his shaft and he grew harder. Using her wrist, she quickly flicked her hand up and down his dick. She made light contact with his skin. A moan bubbled up from his chest. Allison gripped a little harder and began to slow down her strokes. She pumped his dick in the middle of the hot tub, for everyone to see. One of his hands dropped down and gave both her small tight breasts a quick squeeze. She lowered her head and breathed on his cock.

"Margaret? Should I blow him? Do you want me to jack him off with my mouth?"

"NO! It's my turn!" Margaret grabbed Herb and turned him towards her. Their hands felt each others' bodies and they kissed wildly. Allison looked between them at Mike, on the other side of the hot tub. She was still rubbing Herb's dick. She raised her eyebrows at Mike and he shrugged and smiled at her. She pretended to lean forward, as if she would put Herb's cock in her mouth. Mike laughed silently and flicked his eyes towards their towels. Allison nodded, stopped giving Herb his handjob, and eased away from the couple.

Unnoticed, Mike and Allison got out of the pool. Allison wrapped a robe around her body and looked at Mike. They left Margaret jerking off her husband in the middle of the hotel. Allison laughed.

"I think we converted a show-off!"