Allison's New Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers

Reaching around to squeeze her breasts he delighted in the way her body frantically heaved beneath his, hungry for pleasure and to quench the burning that had overtaken every single one of her senses. Allison howled and screamed, her voice filled with passion and lust... her angelic face was distorted with ecstacy as she acted the slut for him, banging her hips back against his body as she came a second time. Her body felt insatiable, hungry for his cock and for more orgasms, wanting to feel his cum quenching the burning in her pussy. Soft flesh pressed against his groin as her ass moved underneath him, his hands filled with her breasts as he pinched and twisted them viciously, making them burn even fiercer.

Well into her third orgasm Allison was streaked with sweat, her juices dripping down her thighs and covering his balls as they slapped against her spread folds and swollen clit. Taking his hands from her breasts he wound one of them into her curls, pulling her head back and riding her like a horse. Mouth open, lips parted, Allison gasped and panted, quivering with exhaustion and her desire for another orgasm.

Feeling his own climax coming on, Todd thrust a few more times into her well-stretched pussy and then suddenly pulled out and slammed into her ass, burying his entire length into her without any preparation or warning. Allison shrieked as her dry ass was stretched, the only lubrication being the (admittedly copious amount) pussy juices covering his dick. As he pulled her head back towards him, digging his cock deep into her ass, his other hand reached around to pinch her clit roughly and Allison experienced her last and most intense orgasm as Todd spilled hot cum into her clenching ass hole.

When he was done, Todd let his weight drop onto her, smiling at her small shriek as she was suddenly pressed flat against the bed, the curves of her ass pressing into his groin. Still lodged inside her, his dick was slowly softening.

"Ouch..." Allison muttered, and he could feel her clenching a bit around his softening cock. He kissed her shoulder. Rolling over, her pulled her with him so that they were both on their sides, and has his hand slowly stroked a line from between her breasts down to her shaved mound they fell asleep, his dick still inside her tight back hole.

********************************************

Allison woke later that night to the feeling of something growing in her ass, stretching her open. It hurt, but pleasantly. Todd murmured dirty words in her ear as he began thrusting in and out of her stretched opening, fingers rubbing against her clit and slowly wetted pussy folds. She groaned a little as her ass burned dryly, the slight discomfort of it adding to the experience. Wincing as he began thrusting harder, she allowed him to pull her wrists up over her head and giving him complete access to her body. Sliding his other arm under one of her legs, he held it up in the air to give him easier access to her tight ass, at the same time using that hand to play with pussy. The rough use of her body - not to mention its heightened sensitivity from her earlier orgasms - soon had her cumming again as he pillaged her tighter hole. As she slowly started coming down from her own orgasm he groaned and thrust hard, she could actually feel his dick pulsing inside her, feel every spurt of cum that entered her body.

The next morning her ass was rather sore.

***********************************

The rest of the week was wonderful even though they didn't get another real night together. One night he came over and woke her up in the middle of the night, his head buried between her legs. Really she didn't usually like to be woken up from deep sleep, but for that kind of wake-up call she definitely made an exception. Every chance he got he came over and depending on how much time they had they just talked or whatever. Her favorite moment was probably when he came in while she was making her dinner and practically raped her, bending her over the table and fucking her hard and rough as she cried out in surprise and pleasure... her pussy had burned for hours afterwards from his rough treatment.

He came to see her before he left, giving her a package that she wasn't to open for at least a few days.

Kissing her on the lips tenderly he held her in his arms and asked, "So... are you planning on seeing anyone now that Roger's out of the picture and I'm going to be gone?"

Not wanting to admit that she wouldn't be seeing anyone but him (at least not until he told her how he felt about her), she looked down and blushed, "I don't know..." Looking back up at him, "Are you going to see anyone while you're in Turkey?"

"Actually," his lips nuzzled hers, "I wasn't planning on seeing anyone but you... in Turkey and when I get back. If that's ok with you."

Sudden joy suffused her and she kissed him and hugged him tight, tucking her head beneath his chin, "That's ok with me," she whispered, "That's more than ok with me."

It was a bittersweet parting, the joy of finally knowing that he cared for her warring with the disappointment of his departure. But at least this time he'd only be gone for 2 weeks rather than a month. One final kiss goodbye, and she watched from her window as he went to his car, black hair gleaming in the sunlight. He spared one final look up towards her apartment and waved... she didn't know if he could see her or not but she waved back.

Sighing unhappily, she looked at the box and then away. Whatever it was, it could wait. Right now she wanted (lacking Todd) was ice cream. Chocolate ice cream. And a lot of it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers
12