Allison's New Life Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

With one quick thrust he buried his dick deep in her pussy, fucking her hard as she yelped and thrashed, the small welts on her cunt burning as his body pressed against them. Mercilessly he rode her, his fingers digging into her sides as his dick dug into her body. And she loved it, moving her hips as much as possible to get the maximum burn. The leftover lotion in her pussy had his whole groin afire, and he groaned with the heat of it. The way she basked in his abuse of her body left no doubt that she was his, and always would be. As he fucked her he saw glimpses of the ring on her finger, light glinting off the diamond every time he thrust into her. His thrusts became harder, more demanding as they rutted.

Beneath this heady onslaught, her body thrilling to the fact that he was finally inside of her, Allison began her third orgasm. The highest and most powerful orgasm yet, it literally took her breath away and not a sound emerged from behind the gag, because she had no voice with which to make a sound. Her lips gaped open and tears began leaking from her eyes as her body came without relief, forced to continue by the pounding her pussy was still taking.

As Todd watched her face turn from ecstatic to agonized, as the orgasm turned exquisitely painful, he could feel the ripping muscles of her pussy having their intended effect. Not quite ready to cum, he pulled out and shoved hard into her tight ass, sheathing his thick meat into her tighter hole. Allison shrieked with pain and a renewed orgasm as the intense agony of his dick filling her ass so suddenly forced her to still higher heights of pleasure. Todd pumped her ass hard, going at her body like a jackhammer and watching her breasts practically vibrate on her chest they were jiggling so hard. With her tight ass still clenching him he buried himself with a loud groan.

Two spurts of cum made their way deep into her ass. With an effort he pulled himself from that tight haven and sprayed a third jet onto her pink and red pussy, then lifted his dick a little so that the last two spurts spread across her stomach and then her breasts.

As she lay there, panting, tear-stained face above her abused and content body, he thought that she'd never looked so beautiful.

**********************************************

Upstairs in bed they snuggled, holding each other tight. Allison still burned pleasantly all over, a physical memory of the night.

"You're perfect," Todd breathed into her hair, his arms tightening even more around her so that it was hard to breath. She wriggled a little until he loosened his hold slightly.

"I know." her eyes laughed up at him and he laughed and kissed her.

Yes... yes everything was definitely perfect.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers