Allocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

"I want the two of you to roll over, so that Nelson is on top and Roberto under him. Roberto, you need to stay buried as deeply as you can in Nelson. A little of you is going to come out in this position, but I don't want it to be much.

"Good, that's the position I want. Nelson, you and Roberto are gay lovers. You like to play games and that's what you've been doing so far, just a lovers' game. Nelson is the coquette and Roberto is his butch. Got it. Nelson, I want you to look down at Roberto and give him a great big loving smile. I'm waiting.

"Roberto, the distraction, please."

Roberto gave two massive thrusts into Nelson, causing Nelson to scream.

"Ooooo, stop that, Roberto," she said. "You're distracting me. That's what you say every time Roberto does that. Say it now, Nelson. I'm waiting. Roberto?"

Roberto thrust in and out of Nelson twice again. Through her sobs, Nelson heard Gelsey whimper.

"Please do what she says, Nelson."

"That's right, Nelson, because until you start responding, Roberto will have to keep reminding you. I could watch him fuck you all day long, but Gelsey wants to finish the video and get out of here. Now repeat after me. Oooo, stop that, Roberto. You're distracting me."

Nelson said the words.

"Good, Nelson, that's a start. Now say them with feeling. You're trying to concentrate on making love to Roberto, but he's getting you all excited by what he's doing, so you're scolding him. However, it's a playful scolding, because both of you know that you love how he's distracting you. Try it again.

"That was better. Try it again. There that was close. I liked that higher pitch. I think we've found your voice. Just listen to me and try to say everything in my voice. Once again. There, you nailed it.

"Now give him that big loving smile. That's it. Great. Now lean down and give Roberto a big kiss on the mouth. As you get close to his mouth, I want you to stick your tongue way out, so it goes into his mouth first. I want to see your tongue exploring every inch of Roberto's mouth.

"Gelsey tells me you're a great French kisser, so just do what comes naturally. Relax! Take some deep breaths until you stop gagging. You're doing great. I thought it would take a lot longer for you to get into the swing of things, but I think you're going to be a great gay lover.

"We're ready to try again. Now bend over slowly. Out comes the tongue, into the mouth. Now work it. Don't stop. I think we can get this part in one take, and you won't have to do it again. Look at your tongue go! Wow! Now slow down and now up comes your head. That was great. I think you can do better, but it's good enough.

"Now you are smiling at Roberto again and you say, 'You horrible brute. You caught me and raped me. I hate you, and I'm going to punish you now as hard as I can.' But remember to say it in my voice, high-pitched and funny. You are playing a game with Roberto. He knows you're feeling happy and satisfied and you're not angry at all.

"Ready? Say the words. Try it again, without the sob at the end. Again. No, Nelson, it has to be light and teasing. Again. Don't stop now, Nelson. You're so close. Roberto! Give him a reminder, please.

"What do you say, Nelson? Remember, 'Oooo, stop that, Roberto. You're distracting me.' Say it. No, the way you did it before. Again. That's it.

"Do I need to repeat your lines again? No? That's it. That was good. One more time. Perfect. Now comes some action. I want you to ride Roberto. Lean back a little and put your feet on either side of his body until you're squatting over him. Now ride him, just like Gelsey used to ride you, slowly at first.

"Okay, now keep going faster until I tell you to stop. There, that's it. Now slam down harder. Get some emotion into it. I like that noise you make when your ass hits his thighs and the sound of the lube squirting out of you. Good. Now stop.

"Here are some more lines. 'Do you love me, Roberto, or do you only love my ass? Is it a pretty ass? Would you like to see it?' Okay, say them. That was great. We can keep that. First time. You're getting it.

"Okay, now without Roberto coming out, I want you to carefully turn around so you are sitting facing his feet. As soon as you do, I want you to lean forward and squat again and start pounding him like before. You don't need to warm up this time. Go fast and hard right from the start and look straight ahead, right into Gelsey's camera. That's it. Yes, scream, let it all out, you are loving this, because it's getting your lover so worked up.

"Do you hear him? Roberto's about to come. Don't stop. Keep pounding while he shoots into your ass. There, he's done. Now stop and sit on him and listen to him gasping. Now smile. Now slowly turn around like before and look at him again. Now lean down and give him another deep French kiss. That's it. You're doing great, Nelson. You've definitely got it.

"Let's take a break for a few minutes. I can see you're sucking air, Nelson. I know you're exhausted and in a lot of pain, but there isn't much more to do, so let's get it done. For the last few lines, you can use your exhaustion. Make the lines dreamy, as if you are so overwhelmed with pleasure that you are in heaven.

"Now lift up your head and say this: 'You're a bad boy, Roberto. You came before I had a chance. Your big pole is tired and slipping out, but that won't do. I need it to be hard again and back where it belongs so I can get off. You know what that means.'

"Okay, say it, Nelson. That was good, but do it one more time. Remember, you're not serious. It's all lovers' play. That's more like it.

"Roberto. I want you to say this. 'But Nelson, let me clean it first. It's covered with my come from inside your ass. You don't want to put it in your mouth like that.' Ready. Good. That was perfect.

"Okay, now Nelson, your turn. Here's what you say: 'I love your yummy come, and I don't care what you say. I've got to have that beautiful thing in my mouth right now.'

"I'm going to wait a couple of minutes, Nelson. I know that's the hardest line you'll have to say all day, but you can do it. It will be all downhill from there. Let's do it. No gagging now.

"Okay, those were the words. Now do them with my voice that you are imitating so nicely. You're dreamy, you're playful, and you're teasing Roberto. You can't wait until you get his thing in your mouth. Ready? Go!"

"That was almost it. Toward the end, there was still some gagging. One more time. That was better. We'll keep it. Now you know what to do. Get off Roberto, kneel between his legs, and suck hard while you go up and down on him with your mouth.

"Don't touch his cock with your hands, but grab his balls and start playing with them. That will help get him hard faster. As soon as he's hard, we're almost done. Nelson, come on. I don't want to waste time by having Roberto do his distraction thing in your ass again.

"Slowly is fine. Work your way up to it. Come on. Open your mouth wide. Move it down. That's it, take him in. Now start sucking. I want to see those cheeks going in. There. Now the head moves up and down, and hands play with the balls. That's it. Faster. Good. He's starting to respond. Just a little longer. There. You can stop now.

"Gelsey, bring that plastic container over here. There, Nelson, go ahead, spit as much as you want. I'm sure the taste in your mouth is horrible. In a few minutes, you'll be able to wash your mouth out, but first you need to come. Take the container away, Gelsey, and grab the camera again.

"Nelson, lift your head up and say this to Roberto. 'Now you had better not come again before I do, or I might have to spank you.' Perfect. Now squat down slowly over him. No, face his feet.

"This time you get to put his huge thing inside you yourself. Grab it with both hands if you need to and slowly lower yourself onto it. Stop if you have to. Gravity will help you. Good it's halfway in. Lower yourself as slowly as you want. There, it's all in.

"This time, instead of leaning forward, you're going to lean back, and Roberto will grab you behind the legs like that. See how he can roll you on and off of him. Now he's going to gape you by pulling you back fast so his tool rips out of you.

"I know that hurts, but it looks great on the video because it opens up this huge hole in you. Now he's rolling that hole right over his pole again. Let's do that again. That's enough. You're screaming too much, and we need you to have some energy for the final part.

"I want you to grab your cock, Nelson, and start pumping it. It's covered with lube that has leaked out of you, so it's nice and slippery. While Roberto is rolling in and out of your asshole, you are going to work on yourself until you both finish together. Remember, you and Roberto are lovers, so you're making love together, him with his tool, you with your hand.

"I see that even with all the lube you are squirming in pain. We can't finish until you come. Try to forget the pain in your ass and focus on your cock. You can do it, Nelson. Good, that's the way. Work it. It shouldn't take long.

"Listen to me, Nelson. You need to focus. I know you can make it happen. What are you doing Gelsey? Get out of there."

Gelsey had put down her camera and rushed to Nelson. He heard her sobbing, and then he felt her hands on him trying to wipe away the greasy stuff covering his penis. Then all was quiet except a small sound as she sucked him into her mouth.

He felt her tongue playing with him inside her mouth as she sucked and moved her lips up and down his shaft. The pain in his rear didn't stop, but he felt himself responding to her. The urgency was beginning. He almost laughed in relief. He was going to come, and this nightmare would be over.

"No!" he said, as she lifted her head and took her mouth away.

"Shhhh," she said. "Use your hands now. I got you almost there so you can do it fast. Hurry up, please, Nelson."

As she picked up her camera, he began pumping himself as fast as he could, hoping he could stay aroused. Yes, he was still hard, and he could feel the beginning of a little urgency. He noticed that Roberto was rolling him on and off his stick at the same tempo as he was whacking off. The faster he went, the faster Roberto went, the worse the pain inside him.

He knew he couldn't stop now. He was too tired to do more than grunt as the stabs of pain kicked in, and the grunts came faster as he speeded up. He was getting close.

"That's it," said Linda. "Pull that thing back toward you and aim it high. Now when you are about to come, shout out, 'I'm coming.' Are you getting his face, Gelsey? Look at that mixture of pleasure and pain. It's amazing.

"Pull back a little, Gelsey. He's just about there. That's it. We can hear you, Nelson. You are Nelson the magnificent. Look at that geyser. It's shooting up in the air and falling on you from your hair down to your navel, covering you with beautiful white drops of paint. And Roberto's coming at the same time. He's really a pro. I can see he had plenty left, because his come is squeezing out of your ass as he's pounding into you. It's an amazing finish.

"Thank you, boys. What a celebration of your love this video will be. Roberto, wait until you're soft. Gelsey, aim down there. When Roberto falls out of Nelson's asshole, a ton of come is going to come flowing out with him. There, look at that. This couch is going to need a good shampoo. Yes, Roberto, push Nelson off of you. Let him lie there on the couch. Come over here."

Nelson felt like he was in a cloud. Everything was hazy, except for the agonizing pain he was feeling between his legs. He saw Roberto get dressed and join the two women at the far end of the room. Then Roberto left, and he saw Linda embrace Gelsey and talk to her. Gelsey was shaking. He tried to hear what Linda was saying, but he felt so tired he couldn't be sure of what he heard, except "I promise you, he'll be all right."

Gelsey went to the door and stood there while Linda came back to him. He tried to lift his head, but he couldn't.

"We're done, Nelson," she said. "I'm putting the DVD with the rape video on the coffee table here so you can destroy it. Gelsey said that the first thing she will do when we go home is delete all the rape files from my computer, and use a program that overwrites them so they can never be restored. I'll mail you a copy of the edited video from today. I think you did the right thing for Gelsey. Thanks for cooperating. Goodbye."

The last thing Nelson thought as he fell into an exhausted sleep was how beautiful Linda's voice was, how innocent, how seductive. And how the sound of it chilled him deep into his bones.

***********

The doorbell rang just after he got home from work about three weeks later, and when he opened it, he was surprised to see Linda there holding a camera in front of her. His first reaction was to slam the door in her face, but he held himself back and said, "What are you doing here?"

"Do you mind if I come in," she responded in a friendly voice as she smiled at him. Then she pushed past him.

"Wait a minute," he said as he turned to her. She was aiming a camera at him with one hand and holding something out with the other hand.

"I have something here for you, Nelson," she said. "It's your copy of the finished video. It came out much better than I could ever have imagined. You'll see. And it's all because of you. I know you and Roberto are separated now, but the beautiful love you once had will be preserved forever, and you can reminisce whenever you want."

"Shut up, you little bitch," he yelled. "I should take that camera and break it over your head."

"It seems like you're recovering well," said Linda, backing away from him. "I thought you would be in a lot of pain."

"I was for almost two weeks, thanks to you," he said. "But you didn't succeed in destroying me, Linda, as hard as you and Gelsey tried. You know, I still can't figure Gelsey out. As humiliated and degraded as I was, she degraded herself even more by what she did to me. You can tell her that for me."

"Tell her yourself, Nelson," said Linda. "I'm only shooting this video because she was worried about you."

Nelson stopped walking toward the retreating Linda. He looked at the camera but said nothing. After a moment, he spoke, and his voice was no longer angry.

"No, Gelsey. I didn't mean that. I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm doing fine now. Don't worry about me. Just forget all about me. I hope you have a wonderful life with Linda. You deserve it."

Linda pressed a button on the camera and lowered it. She looked at Nelson.

"Wow!" she said. "Where did that come from?"

"No place that you'll ever understand," he said. "Do you have enough now, or would you like me to repeat that I'm okay?"

"No," she said, and there was still astonishment in her voice. "That's fine. Listen, Nelson, I think I might have been too hard on you. I --"

"Stop right there, Linda," he said. "The last thing I want to hear is you apologizing or saying anything to me that makes you feel good.

"I didn't destroy your so-called rape video yet. I've watched it a few times. I admire your skill. You're very good at what you do. Gelsey has chosen to spend her life with someone who can write amazing scripts. I hope you're able to write a different script for you and her, one that isn't sick and sadistic.

"You wrote a great line for Gelsey on that fake rape video, didn't you? It was the perfect ending, and it's perfect for me to say to you now. I hope you rot in hell."

Linda tried to reply, but he went up to her and without touching her, took the disk from her hand and began walking toward the door, pushing her as he did. She took a few quick steps backward to keep her balance and then turned around and walked out. He watched her walk to her car and then closed the door.

************

His final words to Linda seemed to work for him, because she almost never came into Nelson's mind again. He also tried to put Gelsey out of his mind, but that was harder. She seemed to pop up unexpectedly at exactly the wrong time, like when he was on a date. He wondered if he would ever get over her.

Other than that, life was good for him. After a while, he even admitted to himself that some good had come out of the Linda affair, because it had jolted him out of his complacency. He felt as though, for the first time, he was really living and all of his senses and his brain were operating at their peak. People at work were astounded at how involved he had become, and how he cared about everything, even them.

When he was on business trips, he sometimes slipped into his cool mode again. He could almost watch himself doing it. He marveled at how he attracted women this way, but he rarely followed up with them anymore, because once the conversation got going, he stopped playing his role.

That usually ended things. Most of them were looking for a superficial night with a superficial guy. A few of them were surprised and turned on by the change, and he had a good time with them and even kept in touch with many of them and saw them again.

He knew he was looking for someone to replace Gelsey. When he found her, he hoped that would be the end of the unexpected Gelsey brain pop-ups that bothered him. Then the last person he ever expected to see popped up into his real life.

It started with a call one evening when he was out. He came home to a voice mail message from Linda saying she wanted to talk to him. He was curious about why, but not curious enough to call back. The next night the phone rang, but something made him stop before he picked it up. Sure enough, there was another voice mail message from Linda. He ignored it.

When he answered his phone at the office the next day, he immediately recognized her lilting, melodic tone. She didn't say hello.

"It's about Gelsey," she said. "Please don't hang up."

"Make it fast, Linda," he said. "I don't want to talk to you."

"I know you hate me," she said, "but you've got to meet with me. I'm worried about Gelsey, and I need your help. If you have an ounce of decency and any feelings at all left for her, you'll at least listen to me."

"Okay," he said, "but I'm doing this against my better judgment, because I know all you care about is yourself."

"You bastard!" she said. "I didn't want to call you, but I made myself do it -- only because I love her. However, if you won't even listen, forget it. I'll have to find another way."

"Calm down, Linda. I know you care for her. What's wrong with her?"

"Are you free tomorrow after work? I have a night class, but I'm ditching it to meet with you. Can you meet me at the Denny's near your home?"

"How do you know where I live?"

"Gelsey found out."

"She did? Why?"

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Is six-thirty okay?"

"Fine."

**********

When he walked into the restaurant, he saw her sitting at a table looking at him as if she were trying to decide what to do. As he approached the table, she jumped up and embraced him quickly, gave him a peck on the cheek and sat down. She was as beautiful as ever, even though her expression wasn't a happy one. Then she began talking in her magical voice.

"I hope you didn't mind that I hugged and kissed you, Nelson," she said. "Before we talk about Gelsey, I want you to know three things. I wrote the reality scripts for the two videos, and they were both fiction. But I never lied to you, and I'm not going to lie to you now.

"The second thing is that I have to apologize for calling you a lying bastard for what you said on the phone. After I hung up, I realized that maybe you were being cruel, but you were absolutely right. All I care about is myself.

"The third thing is that I don't want you to rot in hell. I don't hate you, although I did after you raped Gelsey. I found out later that you may be a bigoted disgusting macho pig, but you aren't a total monster. I won't pretend that I like you, but I also don't wish you any harm. You can choose to believe that or not. I don't care. But it's the truth.

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers