Allocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"I know if we ever show the videos of us with Gelsey to a panel of judges, mine would win unanimously because it was way hotter. What if Nelson and I had a real-time competition to see who could give Gelsey the biggest orgasms? To be fair, we'd actually have to do it two different nights, one night with Nelson going first and one night with me first. Of course, I'm confident I'll win whether I go second or first.

"The the idea of a man touching me makes me cringe, but I've been wondering whether I could stand it if the man was Nelson. A threesome with Gelsey might be enough motivation for me to try.

"Why are you two looking at me like that? I told you the reason for the crazy ideas is sex deprivation. If I don't get more sex, I might come up with some ideas that are even more bizarre."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers