Allowing My Dark Side to Surface

Story Info
Taking advantage of my girlfriend's wayward daughter
3.8k words
4.35
105.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally fucked! During the past two weeks I had done things that were completely out of character for me. I had allowed myself to slide into living out my depraved sexual fantasies.

It was the start of spring and Jane, my long time girlfriend, had left town to check into a health spa for a week of rest and relaxation. The source of Jane’s stressed out state was her daughter Marcia. Her mother’s troubles started when her daughter had begun hanging out with an older girl who had recently transferred into Marcia’s school. This new girl had a reputation for being a firebrand and was repeating her year 11 for the second time. Despite her mothers misgivings Marcia had struck up an intense friendship with Janet and this had stressed out my girlfriend. After a particularly unpleasant argument, Mother and daughter had agreed to a timeout to think things through. Jane had booked herself into a health spa and Marcia had gone to stay at a friend’s house for a couple of days.

I was alone so to brighten up my weekend I decided to head down to my beach house for a few days of my own style of rest and recreation. I drove off down the highway looking forward to catching up with my old mates at the Lorne Hotel. I had been driving for almost an hour and had just entered Geelong. I pulled up at a set of lights near the wharf area and my attention was immediately drawn to a tall, sultry looking teenager walking toward a group of people on the foreshore. She was dressed in low cut hipster jeans and a white tank top that exposed most of her midriff and showed off a great profile of her generously proportioned tits. As I ogled her seductively dressed body she turned and glanced in my direction, suddenly it dawned on me that she was my girlfriend’s daughter! I’d never seen he without her glasses and I definitely had never seen her dressed like this!

She was supposed to be staying at a friends place in Melbourne for the weekend. and here she was 100 km from home. Her concerns Now here was Marcia dressed like a slut and parading alone the Foreshore Reserve at Geelong with several similarly dressed young girls.

Without thinking what I was doing I pulled around the block and parked in a side street overlooking the grassy area where I had last seen Marcia. The wide open public place had several groups of young people who seemed to be letting their hair down and celebrating without any regard for the others in the area. I strolled in a big circle so I could approach where I though Marcia would be with the sun behind me, reasoning that this would give me some protection from being recognised. Eventually I spotted her rolling around with another girl. They were all over this older tattooed guy and were taking turns to kiss and fondle him in a very brazen manner. I’m not sure who was more shocked me, as I stood there too stunned to move, or Marcia when she looked up and realised her mother’s boyfriend was only 10 feet away from her and staring at her immoral behaviour. I recognised the girl with Marcia as Janet, the new girl at the local high school. She was the girl Marcia’s mother was convinced was an evil influence on her daughter. Janet was three years older and had a reputation for shamefully degenerate behaviour. She had a similar tank top to that worn by my girlfriend’s daughter and was busy groping the guy’s obvious erection.

Something snapped inside my overloaded brain and like a crazed father I strode over to the girls. In a flurry I dragged them to their feet and over the lawns to where my 4-wheel drive was parked. I was heedless to the girl’s protests and the spectacle I had created! My tyres screeched as I drove off with the two young girls protesting that they weren’t doing anything and that I wasn’t their father. I had only driven a short distance when the howls of complaint bought me to my senses. I realised my behaviour was only inflaming the situation. On top of this I wasn’t their guardian and technically was guilty of kidnapping them! It was also very obvious that they were under the influence of booze or drugs. Not wanting to get in trouble with the law, I softened my words in an attempt to find a way to calm them down. The turning point in this crazy situation was when I calmly stated the obvious to my girlfriends daughter. “What am I going to tell your mom Marcia? She’ll go ballistic if she finds out you were here in Geelong with Janet! Not to mention what she’ll do if she finds out how you were dressed and that you and Janet were practically having sex with that bikie!”

They shut up as if they had been gagged. From what little I could see in the rear vision mirror Marcia was freaking out at thoughts of what her mum would do if she found out half of what I had seen. Janet had fixed a defiant stare at me and was whispering to Marcia as she caressed her head. I told them they were coming with me to my beach house at Lorne until I decided what to do about what I had witnessed. Then I drove silently and enjoyed Marcia’s discomfort at the prospect of her mother finding out about their Geelong exploits. I also took great pleasure in the view my rear vision mirror provided. I was especially attracted to the large curved barbel piercing Janet’s navel and I delighted in the way her dark nipples that were clearly visible through the flimsy white linen top she was wearing. Despite the fact that she was older than Marcia she had the body of a young adolescent. Her breasts were tiny and she was very slim with unblemished olive skin. In comparison my girlfriends daughter was tall and gawky, with big balloon like breasts and broad hips. Marcia’s skin was a creamy white in colour and she had long blond hair and deep set blue eyes.

Just over an hour later we were in my place in Lorne. I had gone to the bar and poured them each a glass of wine and was quietly sipping a scotch as I listened to their pleading. Both girls were trying to convince me to keep what I had seen to myself. I tried to play my cards carefully and kept telling them I just didn’t know what was the “right” thing for me to do. After I opened a second bottle of wine I told them I needed to go for a walk to the beach and back to clear my head. When I got back the bottle was empty and the girls were in the guest bedroom. I sat looking out over the bay for some time until Marcia came out of the bedroom. By the way she walked I judged she was even drunker than when I found her in the park. In silence she curled up next to me on the big four-seater couch and proceeded to snuggle up to my chest. She was very quiet for some time and then she began sobbing as she blurted out an apology for what she had been doing when I found her. With a grin on my face and a stirring in my loins, I put my arm around her shoulder. Using my most compassionate voice I told her I was sure things would all work out for the best. This seemed to calm her down. In silence we sat there watching the view out over the treetops. A few minutes later I was pleasantly surprised when Marcia wriggled some more and I found my hand was now resting over her generously proportioned breast. I felt her soft flesh stir as her juvenile nipples began to respond to the gentle pressure of my hand. A voice in the back of my mind was telling me to do the right thing and remove my hand from this young girl, but my hardening cock was driving me to continue my gentle exploration of her big soft breasts. As if she sensed my tormented state of mind her hushed voice cut into my consciousness. “I know what kind of movies you like to watch when mom is away from home Uncle Phillip” I was shaken buy these words, she always called me ‘Uncle’ when she wanted something and she was telling me she knew about my carefully hidden stash of teen porn videos. Then after a long pause, she went on “They all have young girls in them….. just like me and Janet.” My mind was racing. What was my girlfriend’s daughter trying to do? Was she trying to blackmail me into silence or was she trying to seduce me?

In moments my question was answered when Janet sauntered into the room. She had taken her skirt off and my eyes locked on the small silken thong she was wearing. It barely covered her pussy and there wasn’t a pubic hair to be seen. What really excited me was way her navel jewerly caught the light as she walked and the tattoo of a blue winged butterfly next to her cunt. Janet continued in a husky voice “Marcia and I were wondering if you think we are as sexy as those girls in your movies?” Janet slithered onto the couch on the other side to Marcia and her small hand was soon clutching at the tent my rock hard cock had created in my shorts. “See I told you he would be lovely and big Marcia” I closed my eyes at the wickedness of it all. Here I was about to let these two girls use their bodies to convince me not to tell about what I had stumbled across in Geelong. My thoughts were interrupted by tentative hand sliding up my leg under my shorts till it found its way to my cock.

“Phillip can Janet help you to get your shorts off?” Marcia asked in a commanding voice. Marcia responded by unbuttoning my bulging shorts. I lingered with thoughts of the pleasure I was about to enjoy before lifting my hips and watching Marcia slowly pull my shorts down. While she was doing this Janet whisked her tank top off exposing her young naked breasts proudly tipped with those dark erect nipples and another butterfly tattoo on her right breast. Marcia crawled into my lap till her lips were inches from my rock hard cock. She then took my cock in her hand and started slowly jacking it with her soft hand. She hesitated a few times before Jan finally pushed the back of her head bringing her wet lips down to my cock head. Jan continued her pressure and urged Marcia on “Yes…. that’s it suck his fuckin cock all the way in”

As I reached out to Janet's firm titty and began tickling the erect nipple with my fingers I lost my balance and we tumbled from the couch to the floor. Janet’s small hard body ended up pressed snugly to my body. It was then that I felt the head of my dick touch the back of Marcia’s throat. I looked down and watched in amazement as she suckled on my 9 1/2” cock. Janet and I both stared at my girlfriend’s daughter as she gingerly gave me a head job. It was something her mother had never done for me and here was her daughter tentatively licking me in long, measured movements. In moments my fingers had wriggled under Janet’s delicate thong and I was tweaking her totally bald pussy. She was already dripping wet and I had no difficulty easing three fingers into her silky slit. My sexual euphoria was rapidly peaking with the realisations of how this wanton slut was driving Marcia to shed her sexual inhibitions in their efforts to satisfy my sexual desires. I was also beginning to suspect that she got pleasure from controlling and sexually degrading Marcia. In moments I was thrusting up into my girlfriends daughter’s mouth. Next thing I was out of control grunting loudly and shooting a huge load directly into Marcia’s throat. She gagged and lurched back. My cock sprang free and the second spurt splattered all over her face. Janet kind of squealed and scrambled to grab for my cock. I was still spurting as she attempted to suck my cock. By the time she had wrapped her lips around my knob cum had also splattered on her impish face. Janet was soon kissing and licking at my cock shaft and Marcia’s cum splattered face, sucking up and swallowing every drop of my sperm.

Driven by lust I pushed Marcia on her back and tore her clothes from her body. She had the biggest areola I had ever seen, a velvety pink and almost the size of my clenched fist. Her nipples were red and quite underdeveloped in comparison to Janet’s large acorns. In seconds my tongue was flicking along the length of her narrow pink slit. It looked so sweet the way her wispy blond pubic hair was trimmed to a narrow stripe. The way her labia had redened was a delight to see, and the way her slit opened as she moved her legs was diving me insane with lust. Taking her butt in my hands I lifted her off the ground and pushed my tongue deep into her snug pussy.

Moments later Janet crawled under me and began sucking on my soft, dribbling cock. I flicked my tongue across Marcia’s clit as I inched a finger into her sweet tasting pussy. After several minutes patient effort she had opened up nicely and index finger was slick with her juices and my salvia. In a bold move I changed holes and forced my lubricated digit into her puckering ass. She went rigid and cried out “Fuck! Please no! It hurts!” That’s when I felt Jan’s hand on mine pushing… pushing my finger deeper into Marcia’s writhing arse. I looked at her and she was grinning and moving up. In moments she was French kissing Marcia and caressing her large creamy white breasts.

Like her mother Marcia was made for sex! It didn’t take long before her natural instincts for sex had overcome her inhibitions and the discomfort my finger was providing. She was now humping her hips up to meet my plunging tongue and clenching her tight anal muscles around my deeply buried index finger. She was moaning obscenities as I moved my other hand to finger her pussy and try to rub her g-spot. In next to no time she was quivering uncontrollably as she ground her wide-open pussy into my face. With a foul-mouthed squeal she then surprised me by squirting a huge stream of hot salty urine into my mouth and over my face. As I rolled away spluttering she began pleading in a little girl voice for forgiveness for “squirting”. My irritation was soon overcome by lust as I watched her curvy young body rippling as Jan suckled on her tits prolonging Marcia’s post orgasmic bliss.

My cock was hard again and Marcia was was using it to pull me towards Janets’ prone body. Abruptly, I stopped her. "you first" I whispered.

Without hesitation Marcia rolled over and spread her legs widely exposing herself fully to my gaze. The tattoo of the butterfly seemed to be hovering toward the little drops of juice decorating her protruding pussy lips. She groaned with pleasure as I buried my face into her juicy cunt. Licking her furiously, like a starved animal. My tongue explored her slit, sucking on her lips, then darting in and out of her a few times, making her moan loudly. Her slim frame was like putty in my hands, I wrapped my mouth around her protruding clit, flicking it with my tongue, sucking and pulling it in my teeth. She seemed to love this, so I quickly slid my fingers inside her, pumping her cunt and easily forcing all my fingers inside her as I sucked her clit. Her moves were becoming more violent as she bucked her hips, moving them back and forth, as though she was trying to get more of my hand inside her gushing 19-year-old pussy.

"Oh god, I'm fucking cummingggggggg!!," she howled.

I fisted her faster, licked her harder, as she rode out her climax. She screamed my name several times as she climaxed, sending a steady stream of her sticky sweet juices over my hand and to my willing mouth. I tried to slurp up every drop as she quivered in her post climax bliss.

"Roll over baby," I whispered. Janet was still shaky as she rolled on to her knees with her ass in the air. I was once again I was captivated by this slut. A snake tattoo was embelished on her backside. It appeaed to have just emerging from her arse hole and lay across her left cheek. In a lust fuelled rush I grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart, and once again, had my tongue buried in her. But, this time, I was rimming this slut’s oversized brown hole. I darted my tongue effortlessly in and out of her quivering asshole. She was moaning loudly as she slid her hand underneath her tummy, to her clit. I could feel her rubbing it furiously as I licked her wrinkled bud.

Janet was so involved in finger fucking herself she didn’t appear to notice that I had stopped rimming her and was now kneeling behind her. I grabbing her hips and quickly aimed my cock head at her slickened anal ring. Then I plunged! Oh god, her arse was a delight to enter! I’d never gotten into an arse hole so easily. Her moans became louder and louder the deeper I penetrated her, finally reaching the hilt. I just kept it there for a minute, feeling her move around in response to the rigorous clit fucking she was giving herself. I couldn’t stay still for long and within seconds, I began fucking her. Long, deep hard strokes, plunging in and out of her welcoming arse hole. It was pure pleasure to watch the way her stretched out anal ring gripped my thick shaft each time I pulled out! It was even better when I pumped back into her clingy shit chute. Marcia was curled up in a spoon position on the couch muttering how “fucking awesome we were” as she watching my cock in Janet’s arse. I was enjoying this more than any other fuck I had had. Janet was totally depraved as she begged "Oh god, that's it you dirty fucker!……. don't stop!!……. Oh god please don't stop, make me cum!"

I was fucking her so hard! My deep powerful strokes were rapidly driving me to my second orgasm. " Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm fucking cumming!!," she yelled. That was the last straw for me "Oh shit baby, me too!!!," I gasped.

After what seemed like ages my softened cock flopped from her distended chute. Shit stained cum was dribbling from her gaping arse hole as Jan crawled around and began to lick and suck my filthy cock.

Marcia gasped “Ugh……. how gross!!” But her movements gave away her true feelings. I could see her index finger deep in her hot little pussy. It was only a few moments later that Marcia began shuddering, her soft white tits were quivering like big lumps of jelly and I could see her squirting into her palm.

I lay back on the floor and must have drifted to sleep. Some time later I woke, in the moonlit room, to the feeling of a vice like pussy around my cock. Looking up I realized Marcia had impaled herself on my cock and I was now deep inside my girlfriend’s daughter. I was just laying there amazed at waking with this young gangly teenager sitting on top of me wriggling as she worked my erection into her tight, hot tunnel. “Fuck her you bastard!….. Fuck her like you fucked me!!” I looked to where the callous voice was coming from and there was Janet perched on a bar stool, totally nude, with one leg propped on another stool splaying her legs wide open. She had found one of my Gran Corona cigars and was smoking it in a very sexual manner. She winked at me as she reached down and slowly slid the end of the cigar into her gaping pussy, then after a few seconds of gingerly fucking herself with it she put it back between her lips and inhaled deeply.

With that I grabbed Marcia’s waist and slammed up hard into Marcia’s tight love channel forcing my bulbous cock head past her cervix into her womb! If her slut girlfriend wanted me to fuck her like an animal, that’s what I was going to do! Holding her firmly with my cock head still firmly lodged in her grasping womb I rolled us over!

Leaning back I grabbed Marcia’s legs and forced them over my shoulders before pounding into her with all the energy and strength I could muster! Janet urged me on “Fuck her hard, fuckin rape her little pussy!”

Marcia was soon trembling and crying out obscenities each time I hit bottom and rammed my cock head past her cervix. As I thumped into my girlfriend’s daughter Janet was siting calmly with a satisfied smirk on her face as she fingered herself and smoked that big Cuban cigar. It was so surreal. Here I was plundering my girlfriend’s daughter and being spurred on by a total slut. I was oblivious of what Marcia was feeling. I didn’t care if I was inflicting pain or pleasure, just totally focused on the fantastic spasms deep inside Marcia’s cunt every time I bottomed out into her womb. I was slamming into her pussy viciously and Jan was urging me to brutalise her further! “Keep goin Phil squeeze her fuckin tits! Ohhh the cunt’s pissing herself again!… that’s it pinch her nipples!”

12