Allure

Story Info
Enslaved by a girl who is a little more than meets the eye.
3.9k words
4.46
30.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story for Halloween. I have left room for a potential second part, should I get enough requests. Let me know what you think in the comments.

*****

"No, there's no way" I told my friend. "She is not staring at me."

"I'm serious, she's eyeing you up."

I glanced across the bar to see if this was true. Much to my surprise, the stunning, pale-skin redhead we had our eyes on was staring at us. More specifically, at me. I thought maybe she was just idly glancing in our direction, but then my heart skipped a beat when she winked at me.

"Alright. Maybe she is. So, what?" I asked my friend. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Go talk to her," my friend encouraged. As soon as he finished the sentence, he seemed to lose focus for a moment before abruptly standing up and making for the exit.

"Where are you going?" I called out. I was going to follow suit, but first I turned to get one more look at the pretty girl across the bar. I almost fell backwards out of my seat when I found she had soundlessly taken the seat right next to me at the table. She giggled at my panicked reaction.

"Everything alright, cutie?" she asked with a sly grin. "You look a little...nervous." Words failed me at that moment, and it took all my focus and determination not to stare at her pronounced cleavage displayed by the leather corset she was wearing. I was not exactly subtle about trying to not stare, and she seemed to pick up on this. "Hmm..." she mused. "See something you like?"

"I...uh..." I stammered. She laughed the most charming laugh. Her cherry red lips framed her flawless white teeth. There was something cute about her smile. Her fangs were longer than the average person's, and they complimented her face well. Her eyes were a decadent dark brown, the kind of eyes you can fall into. I almost felt like I did not have a choice. I was lost in her eyes, unable to speak, unable to think, unable to...

"You will? Wonderful!" she exclaimed. I found myself shaking my head and trying to figure out what had just happened. "Here's my address," she said, handing me a piece of paper with elegant handwriting scrawled on it. "Be at my place at 8 tonight. Don't keep me waiting." She put a lot of emphasis on the word "don't", and as she said that last part, I thought I saw a tinge of red in the brown of her eyes. Deciding I had maybe had a little too much to drink, I dismissed it as my imagination. I nodded yes and told her I would be there at 8.

She stood up to leave and let go of my hand. "When did she...?" I asked myself. As she stood up, she leaned forward and brushed her tits across my face. Then, with that same charming smile, she gave me one more wink and left the bar. I sat for a moment, stunned, before checking my watch. 7 o'clock. I got up and made for the exit, wanting to change before meeting her.

"This is fancy..." I muttered as I put my car in park. If I had the address correct, she lived in a large mansion in the countryside. It was on a secluded hilltop. The mansion itself had an antique look about it, but was well-maintained. I climbed the steps on the front porch and reached for the doorbell, but the door opened before I could press the button. She stood in the doorway, now clad in a flowing dark robe. Her red hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and back. She had a most wicked smile painted on her face. Her red lipstick was freshly reapplied and contrasted strongly with her pale skin.

"So glad you could make it," she gestured for me to follow her inside. "Only five minutes late..." she muttered under her breath. I wasn't sure I had heard her correctly and went to ask what she had said when she turned around with a bright smile and asked if I would like a drink. I told her I was fine, but she insisted before heading down a hall and disappearing into another room. I took the chance to have a look around.

The inside of the mansion was as antique as the outside, with intricate chandeliers and ornaments hanging from the ceiling and walls. Paintings of scenery and unfamiliar faces could be seen in every direction. The front door lead to the foyer where I was standing. Ahead of me lay the hallway she had gone down, and a staircase leading upwards. To the left was a closed door, and to my right was what appeared to be a comfortable sitting room with a roaring fire on the hearth.

She returned just then with two glasses of red wine. "Finding everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, taking the glass she offered me. "I was just admiring the place."

"Oh, thank you. It's been in my family for many generations," she said with a smile. We then went into the sitting room and got to know each other a little better. It wasn't long before she was getting tipsy, and was gradually sliding closer and closer to me on the couch. Finally, I found her leaning on me, and caressing my face with a most delicate touch. Her long nails were sharp, and painted a crimson red. But despite how sharp they were, she found a way to drag them across my skin and elicit wonderful feelings of pleasure.

Unable to resist any longer, I found myself pulling her robe open. She shrugged it the rest of the way off her shoulders, revealing skimpy black underwear beneath. Despite her slender frame, she had plump breasts that jiggled as she tossed her robe aside. She slid off the couch and onto the bear skin rug on the floor by the fire, beckoning me to join her.

I straddled her, and she pulled me in close. Then, she kissed me. First gently, then with more passion. Her tongue probed my mouth and she pulled away briefly, catching my bottom lip between her teeth. She bit harder than I expected, and I yelped, which seemed to amuse her. I leaned up as she began to unbutton my shirt, then as I took it off she began to unbutton my pants. Almost immediately after I had taken them off and protection was in order, she grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back down atop her with surprising force.

"Fuck me," she ordered. I saw no reason not to oblige.

I started slowly, being gentle. She moaned lightly as I thrusted myself into her, then gently pulled back. She pulled my face in and kissed me again, and I started to fuck her with a little more vigor. I eventually grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the floor, then turned my attention to those magnificent breasts of hers. I gently licked as I continued to fuck. Her bra had a zipper at the front, which I found myself undoing with my teeth. As soon as the zipper was undone, her breasts fell into perfect place on her chest, jiggling in the firelight every time I fucked her.

I began to suck her tits, nibbling every now and then, enjoying the moans that followed. As I did this, I continued to drive myself into her harder and harder, taking pleasure in rocking her back and forth on the floor, watching her eyes roll back with pleasure and listening to her moan like a whore. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and had a powerful orgasm at the same time she did.

I rolled off of her and lay next to her by the fire, catching my breath. Despite the fucking she had just received, she seemed ready for more, and almost immediately asked if I was.

"I just need a moment," I told her, trying to catch my breath. She smiled, and brought her mouth close to my ear. I could feel her warm breath caressing my neck, sending chills down my spine. Then she whispered: "You do a pretty good job being on top. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I really like being top. I don't mind letting my boy toy thinking he holds all the power, but eventually, I'm taking it, and I'm keeping it." I looked at her, confusion and suspicion written on my face. "What could you possibly do to stop me? You're out of breath, you just had a magnificent orgasm. I could render you helpless and at my mercy in a matter of moments."

I went to speak but she cupped a hand firmly over my mouth. "But I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to take you by force. I want you to be a willing submissive." As she said that, I felt her mouth draw closer to my neck. Then, I felt searing pain where warm breath once was, then darkness.

I awoke to find myself lying in a bed. I was still in her mansion it seemed, based on the design of the bedroom I was in. She was standing next to the bed, a playful smile on her face.

"Everything alright? You look a little...pale..." she said with a grin.

"I...am leaving now..." I said through gritted teeth. Truth be told, I felt somewhat numb all over, yet also sore.

"I think not," she said, red flickering across her eyes. I opened my mouth to tell her otherwise, and was shocked to find myself calmly replying "Yes, Mistress." She clearly saw the astonished look on my face, and giggled in response.

"My, that is quite a title you've given me. Are you sure you want to commit yourself to being my submissive? It would mean a lot of pleasure for me, and maybe if you behave, a little bit for you too. If I'm feeling...nice...it is more likely that you would instead play more of a slave role. I don't think it's something you want to do, but if it is, all you would have to say is 'Yes, Mistress' one more time." Her eyes briefly flickered red again as she finished the sentence. I opened my mouth to deny her and was horrified to find myself replying "Yes, Mistress."

"Good!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to get started. How about you come on over to me, kneel down before my feet, and thank me for being your Mistress. Then, we'll get started." Not to my entire surprise at this point, I found my body disobeying my mind, and before long found myself kissing her polished leather boots and thanking her. "Look at you, so well behaved," she mused. Aside from the leather boots, she was wearing the same black underwear she had been wearing earlier. That was until she dropped her panties.

"Let's find out how talented that mouth of yours is." I sat up, and found myself involuntarily burying my face in her pussy, greedily licking and probing with my tongue. She immediately leaned forward and steadied herself on the bed, before laughing with pleasure. "Mm..." she groaned. "Not bad." I ran my tongue gently around her pussy lips, then penetrated her with it. I tongue fucked her for close to ten minutes before she finally ordered me to stop. "As much as I enjoy that, I thoroughly enjoy the thought of humiliating a willing slave like you even more. See that wardrobe over there?" She beckoned at a wardrobe in the corner. "I want you to open it up. Then I want you to strip completely nude, then put on the contents of that wardrobe."

Unable to stop myself, I set to work doing exactly as she had commanded. As I passed a mirror on the wall, I took a quick look at myself. My skin seemed a tad more pale than usual, but everything else seemed...wait...were those two little holes on my neck? I lost focus on that thought pretty quick as I opened up the wardrobe and discovered what the contents were. A single pair of skimpy black lingerie was hanging above a lockable chastity belt with a butt plug that could be locked into place, or removed for easy access. I couldn't possibly imagine myself putting on any of it, but it didn't really matter as her eyes lit up red and my arms reached into the wardrobe.

30 seconds later, I found myself kneeling before my new Mistress, clad in very revealing lingerie. My arms held the chastity belt above my head. I wasn't able to look up from the floor, but I could hear the clacking of Mistress' heels on the polished wood, taking the chastity belt and walking behind me. She put the belt around me, and made sure my cock was securely in the cage, then locked the belt in place. Then, I felt a light pressure as something pressed against my ass.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she whispered in my ear. "For now..." Then, she shoved the butt plug up my ass and pushed it as far as it would go, causing me to moan loudly. I heard a clicking sound as she locked it in place, deep inside me. She stood up, and I could hear her take a step back. Suddenly, I found I once again had control over myself. I collapsed to the floor and writhed, unable to do anything about the pain and pleasure the plug was causing me.

"Please..." I begged. "Please take it out..." I looked up to see Mistress smiling at me, sharp white fangs shining against her dark red lipstick. I tried one more time. "Please...Mistress...please make me your slave..." I felt myself lose my control once more as I stood up against my will.

"Make you my slave?" She asked in a mocking tone. "Well, if you insist..." I felt her tongue trace up the side of my neck, before she gently nibbled my ear. Her hands were having their way with my body, caressing my ass, my chest, playing with my nipples, lightly squeezing my neck and tracing around the chastity cage. "Stay here," she ordered, waling over to the night stand by the bed. I wasn't able to turn my head to see what she was doing, but I could hear her rummaging in the drawer. Shortly after, I heard what sounded like her putting something on, then straps being tightened.

"As I had said earlier, nothing gets me going like humiliating a good little slut like yourself." I felt myself turning in her direction. "Well, what do you think?" she asked.

She was still wearing her thigh-high leather boots, and the same black underwear, but now she was also wearing a strap-on. She was smiling a wicked smile as she stroked it back and forth with one hand, and caressed her chest with her other hand. She then stopped caressing herself and beckoned me over. I was unable to resist, and within a few moments found myself sitting on my knees, looking up at her, her girl cock inches from my mouth.

"Well? You know what I want. Get to it. Show me how much of a dirty little whore you are." I did not possibly think I could be compelled to do it, but her eyes flashed that familiar red and I found myself opening my mouth and leaning forward. As I got close, she placed it in my mouth, and ordered me to suck. I wrapped my lips around the silicone, taking in the head and massaging it with my tongue. "Hmm..." closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "You are an obedient little slut. But I'm sure you can do a lot better than that," she said as she thrusted her hips forward. My lips slid down the shaft, then back up to the head as she pulled her hips back. Then she thrust herself back into my mouth again, a little deeper, and held her cock there.

"Any objections?" she asked with mock concern. "Good, I'm just getting started." She slid the strap-on out of my mouth and dragged it back and forth across my face. "I love this so much..." she moaned, caressing her chest. "Forcing you to do something so humiliating, it's...delicious, for lack of a better word. For me anyway. But it doesn't really matter for you, because you agreed to be my slave." She slid her cock back into my mouth. "How about you use those hands of yours."

I found my hands involuntarily reaching up and stroking the part of her cock that wasn't already in my mouth. I moved my hands and head back and forth, trying my best to appease Mistress. This carried on for a while before Mistress abruptly pulled herself out of me again.

"I have a fantastic idea!" she exclaimed, going back to the night stand and rummaging around. "Here we are." She walked back to me and knelt down with a stick of lipstick. "Pucker up, darling," she ordered. She carefully applied the lipstick on me, then stood up, holding her strap-on inches from my face once more. "I have a fun little game for you. We're going to practice deep-throating. Open wide!" As soon as my lips parted she shoved her cock back into my mouth and pushed gently, but firmly, until she felt it hit the back of my mouth. "Stay calm," she ordered as she slowly continued to push. I felt her cock sliding down my throat, and I gagged a little, but managed to take it. She pushed it a little farther before I really started to gag and she pulled it back out.

"Very impressive," she said, examining how far down the shaft I had left lipstick marks. "Here's how this works." She took the lipstick and drew a line about four inches back from the marks I had left, which was very near the base of the strap-on. "I am going to continue ramming my cock down your throat. You are going to take it a little deeper every time, and we are not stopping until I see your lip marks here," she said, pointing to the line she had drawn. She took one look at the fear in my eyes and laughed a cruel laugh. "I'm sure we can get you trained up in under an hour. But we'll have to get started right now." With that, she rammed her cock back into my mouth and forced it down my throat.

I gagged and held her legs tight as I felt it slide deeper and deeper. We had been at it for what felt like hours, and I had made about an inch of progress.

"This just isn't quite working," she thought aloud. "Maybe you need more of an incentive." She went back to the dresser and returned with two small, coin-sized objects and a remote. "Here's the neat thing about that butt plug locked inside you," she said. She turned a dial on the remote and I instantly felt the plug buzz to life. It was vibrating powerfully, massaging my prostate and causing excruciating pleasure. As I squirmed uncomfortably on my knees, I watched her stick the two coin-sized objects onto her strap-on. One went on top, one went underneath, both of them were on the line she had drawn. Then, she went and sat on the bed, leaving me helpless on my knees. She turned the dial on the remote again, and I fell onto my side, writhing.

"That is designed to cause anal orgasms," she said. "It will only be a matter of minutes before you cum uncontrollably. Do you know what happens after that though? You know how you feel a large amount of pleasure coupled with a bit of pain? That reverses." As she said that, I felt myself cum uncontrollably, just as she'd predicted. I lay on my back, panting and writhing as the plug continued. "Guess what else?" she asked. I yelped as she dropped the remote to the floor, then stomped on it until it was a ruined pile of plastic. The butt plug continued to vibrate. I was in agony, unable to get the slightest amount of comfort from my situation.

"Do you know what these are?" she asked, pointing at the objects she put on the strap-on. "These are sensors. I have them hooked up to your butt plug. If you can manage to hit them with your lips, you might just be able to stop yourself from dying of pleasure..." She grinned a wicked grin. "Come here, bitch."

I desperately crawled over to her and greedily wrapped my mouth around her cock. I took it in as deep as I could, then forced myself to go a little deeper.

"You'll have to do much better than that," she chided, watching me writhe. I went to try again, but found myself succumbing once more as the pain turned into pleasure. I tried to fight the orgasm, knowing exactly what would happen after, but in a matter of seconds I moaned aloud as I had another hands-free anal orgasm. I immediately turned to her cock again and closed my eyes, focusing. I slowly forced myself to take it in, swallowed it as deep as it would possibly go, but I still couldn't get it deep enough. Tears were running down my cheeks as I pulled her cock out of my mouth again. I panted and tried to catch my breath.

"Alright," she sighed. "I'll go easy on you." I thought she was going to unlock me, but quite the opposite happened. Much to my surprise, she reached behind me, grabbed me by the hair, and forced me down on her cock, holding my head tight. She wriggled her hips and slid it deep down my throat, holding my head tightly in place. I desperately pushed against her legs, trying to pull back off of her so I could breathe, but she was far too strong. After a few seconds I felt my lips touch her underwear. She had shoved the entire length of her cock down my throat and was now holding me in place. After a second, to my slight relief, the butt plug stopped vibrating. But my relief was short lived as she didn't let go of me.

12