Ally and Donna

Story Info
Two bi-girls visit on-line contact and have fun.
9.4k words
4.33
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite girl and her girlfriend were coming to stay for the weekend. Allison was a gorgeous young blonde who I'd met some time back and we'd been chatting many times since. We'd met a couple of times in motels for some lengthy and extremely enjoyable lovemaking. She'd been telling me about this girl Donna with whom she has been sharing a room at university for the last few months – telling me quite detailed stories of how their relationship was progressing – from their first kiss up to the heated and passionate lesbian love affair they were now having. Ally would often make me cum while we were chatting - with her lurid descriptions of how Donna would please her and vice versa. She was also liable to cum several times while chatting with me as she couldn't help but get horny herself while telling me about Donna. Our video chats were especially exciting as both of us like to show off on webcam. Ally had also sent me some innocent pics of Donna, showing that she was also a very attractive young lady.

Now between us, we'd arranged for them both to visit. Ally had just told Donna that they'd be staying for lunch and a chat, but we had decided separately that we'd try to make sure that the two girls stayed overnight so we could really enjoy ourselves, and Donna could join in. Ally was sure that Donna would be easy to persuade – as she (Ally) had already told Donna of our delicious lovemaking while she and Donna had been lying in post-orgasmic bliss a couple of times. Ally told me that Donna was primed and ready for some hetero sex, although up till now she'd been exclusively lesbian. I was looking forward to 'breaking in a new filly'!! I'd cleaned the house, made up three beds (just in case) and prepared a nice salad lunch for eating on my rather large private patio. I'd arranged some loungers in the sunny area on which I hoped to see the girls sunbathing during the afternoon, which was forecast to be very warm. Ally had promised to make sure that she and Donna brought along their briefest bikinis.

The doorbell rang about half-an-hour early and I wondered whether my local girlfriend had decided to visit without telling me. That would have been a tricky situation as I'd not told her that Ally and Donna were visiting today – naughty me! Anyway, luckily when I got the door open, there was the beautiful and vivacious Allison standing just to the left of a smiling but obviously apprehensive Donna. I quickly took Ally into my arms and our lips met in what turned out to be a very long deep kiss. I was looking at Donna as we kissed and saw not just a little tinge of jealousy in her eyes. But she still smiled.

As Ally broke the kiss (I would have kept it going indefinitely), she whispered in my ear, "Touch my pussy and I'll explode – I'm sooooo horny!"

"Lovely to see you again, Ally," I enthused, grinning my naughtiest grin, "and no, you can't have a glass of wine – just yet."

She chuckled and turned to Donna. "And, Terry, this is my best friend Donna."

Donna stepped up very close to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I feel I know all about you already," she murmured very softly, her hand softly caressing my side.

I kissed her tenderly too and replied, "And I probably know more than you want me to know about you, sweet lady."

"Ally's been telling, has she?"

"Just a little, darling," put in Allison, stepping between us and holding tight to Donna's hand.

A look of pure love went between them, and it was my turn to show a tinge of jealousy.

"Now you can see how we feel about each other, Terry," said Ally, passionately.

"Oh yes, it's very clear you two are very much in love."

"Oh we are Terry," confirmed Donna as Allison led her past me into my house.

They walked around for several minutes looking in all the rooms and then finding the open windows to the patio. With a shriek of delight, Ally ran out and just stood there – a picture of beauty in the sunshine. Donna soon followed and I arrived a few moments later.

"Would you like some lunch now, then enjoy some sunbathing later?" I asked softly.

"Oooh yes, that would be great, wouldn't it, Donna?"

"It sure would. I've not had enough rays on my body this summer so far," cooed the sexy looking girl.

"Just look how private this is, Donna" Ally grinned, "maybe we can go naked even?"

"Be my guests," I agreed, "but if you do that now you'll put us all off our lunch!"

There was genuine laughter from both girls, and Donna seemed to relax quite quickly, even in the presence of a man. The girls sat in two of the casual chairs and soon Ally had kicked off her shoes. I only caught glimpses of them now as I was busy going in and out of the house bringing out the items for lunch. I did manage to notice that Allison was wearing a charming and very brief top over a pair of light loose shorts. Donna was dressed a bit more conservatively, with a knee-length skirt and tight-fitting blue blouse. Both of them looked totally gorgeous and I could feel some really wild stirrings inside me as I looked forward to what was to come later.

I finally had everything outside and sat opposite them to enjoy a chatty lunch. Ally was full of stories about their lives at university and all the fun they'd been having. It turned out that study was not such an important part of their days, but they enjoyed social activities with the girls later. They were staying in a girls-only apartment block and had developed close relationships with most of the 'willing' girls on their floor, as Ally put it. Donna winked at her.

"In fact it's Ally who does all the chatting up and brings the girls for me to enjoy. She's quite bi-sexual, as you already know."

I nodded and smiled at them both.

"We even had a party which developed into a huge daisy-chain – 20 of us," Allison smiled, adding "which is a circle of girls all licking each others pussies," as she saw my bemusement.

"Ally!!" cried Donna, "don't tell him everything."

"Why not, you can already see how horny he's getting – and I like that!! And I wanted to add that we all managed to cum at various times too."

Her laughter was like pure gold – so innocent and revealing at the same time. There was absolutely no way I could or even wanted to hide the fact that my quite sizable cock was showing a great deal of interest in the stories I was being told. In fact it was now aching with hardness and probably dripping with pre-cum, but I hoped that more was to come. Donna looked down sharply at my crotch and smiled when she saw the rather large bulge in my shorts.

"Yes, Ally, and what you told me looks about right."

The girls laughed. "He's got a really nice one, haven't you, Terry?" grinned Allison.

I looked away sheepishly and went indoors diplomatically to adjust my clothes and bring out some wine.

When I was about to go back outside, Ally rushed up to me at the doorway and kissed me hard again.

"You really can touch me now and make me cum – just gently."

I grinned and traced my finger down across her tight muscled belly and slipped my hand into her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties - as we'd agreed before - so I could immediately feel her soft and wet pussy and its very hard button of pleasure. I just brushed my finger across her clit lightly a couple of times and she soon shuddered her climax deliciously in my arms.

"Man, you got me so horny there, showing us that gorgeous weapon. Thanks for the quickie. "

She squeezed my rock-hard cock firmly.

"He's going to enjoy what we've got planned for you." Then, "Oh, Terry," she cried out, "I'm just going to get our bags from the car. Keep Donna entertained won't you."

I went back outside to find that Donna was lying back in the chair, her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her lips. As I sat back down, I could see that her skirt had slipped way up her long legs and I could now see the triangle of her light blue panties. I coughed gently and she opened her eyes, smiling even more broadly when she saw the direction of my eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to let that happen," she blushed, but made now attempt to cover up.

I just smiled, "Like I can't hide my obvious excitement at seeing you two wonderful girls in my house and garden."

Now it was her turn to grin and chuckle.

Allison came back through carrying a couple of small bags.

"Here, Donna," she called, throwing the larger of the two bags at her friend, who caught it deftly. "Let's enjoy the sun. I'm sure Terry will clear this lot away."

She grinned at me and then at Donna. I busied myself clearing away the lunch things but kept an eye on the two girls as they just openly stripped off the few clothes they were wearing and put on absurdly tiny bikinis. I stood at the doorway watching particularly when Donna had completely undressed, totally captivated by her fantastic body – she was a true beauty. How wonderful it would be to watch her and Allison making love together. Seeing her put a pair of fabulous rounded and tight breasts into a bra that was far too small for them almost made me cum there and then.

The last plate cleared away and the dishwasher running, I put on my own brief swimming shorts and went outside, my hard rod of a cock showing firmly to the right across my lower body, and only just contained by the stretchy material.

"Wow, Terry, that looks so hot," exclaimed Ally as she watched me walk towards them.

"Yea," agreed Donna, "really hot, Terry. Careful, you'll make me wet too."

"Too," I queried, knowingly.

"Oh, you know Ally - she gets horny thinking about any guy or girl."

"Donna, stop it," blushed Ally, but even I could see that the tiny strip of material running between her beautiful thighs was already soaked through with her pussy juices.

Both girls were lying on their backs on the loungers I had put out. Ally held up a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Do your job, Terry," she commanded, gently. "My shoulders first."

Donna laughed, "I don't think I can wait too long for it to be my turn."

I didn't have time to study Donna's obviously perfect body as I went to kneel beside Allison and enjoy the sight of her just lying open for me.

"I guess I don't really need this," she cried, pulling off her tiny bra and throwing it to one side. "You can spread lotion on them too, if you like," she laughed, indicating her lovely firm breasts.

Donna giggled too and wriggled in her lounger, getting more comfortable and probably very horny too. I waited a moment half-hoping that Donna would discard her bra too, but she didn't. I started to rub lotion into the front of Ally's lovely body, concentrating on her breasts until her nipples were standing out like trees and she was groaning with obvious lust.

"Oh man, you'll have to make me cum again," she whispered," if you keep doing that..."

I gently tweaked her nipples rhythmically until I could feel her starting to gyrate beneath me.

"Just kiss me," she commanded.

As I bent down to kiss her soft lips, her body shuddered through her second big orgasm accompanied by a deep groan of pleasure. Our lips finally met as she came off the peak, but I could still feel her spasms as our tongues locked and fought.

When we broke our kiss, I looked over at Donna who had her eyes closed, her legs now spread open and her hand between her thighs under her bikini panties.

"Just watch," urged Allison, pulling me close beside her. "When she cums, she's so beautiful."

I just knelt there holding Ally closely as we both watched her girlfriend stroking her clit slowly and erotically, completely lost in the thrill of her oncoming orgasm.

"If you touch my clit again now I'll cum again when she does," murmured Allison.

Ever willing to enjoy making a girl cum, I gently eased the material of her very wet panties away from her juicy pussy and started to rub slowly and gently across her horny clit. It wasn't long before Donna's face started to screw up in ecstasy. And this was just as I felt the first spasms from Ally, and then they were both groaning and crying out big orgasms together.

As Donna came down from her cum, she looked up sheepishly at us.

"Oh Ally, I couldn't stop myself. It was so erotic watching him rubbing you."

Ally got up and went to her friend pulling her close and kissing her. "Darling, don't be worried or embarrassed. We enjoyed watching you and it's just natural. You're a horny girl too," she grinned. "And now we're going to give Terry a show that will have him bursting to cum into the first one of us who wants him. OK?"

"We're going to make love in front of him?" queried Donna, looking really shocked.

"I didn't think you'd even waste a thought on that, knowing what I feel about him and what I feel about you," murmured Ally, pushing Donna back on the lounger and quickly pulling off the girl's tiny bra.

Those gorgeous breasts came into view again and there was a real surge of wild lust through my body. I was getting horrendously horny and Allison knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Ally played with those lovely breasts for a while until Donna's nipples were really erect. Then she slipped her hands down to Donna's hips and slowly began to slide off her tiny bikini bottom. Of course, she had a freshly shaved pussy, but I already knew that because Ally had told me that she'd just shaved Donna during the afternoon before we finalized their visit. And I knew that Donna had returned the favor. Donna, now totally naked and looking as perfect as I'd already seen earlier, just relaxed as her girlfriend began to stroke her lovely but quite white body. I knew I shouldn't let them stay out in the bright sun too long with their unseasoned bodies, but that would give me an excuse later to urge them both inside.

Donna's legs spread easily to her girlfriend's touch and Ally slipped lovingly along her delicious legs.

"You want me to lick you," she asked, quite unnecessarily I thought.

"Oh yes, darling, just lick me to death!" urged Donna, pulling Ally's head down to her waiting pussy.

As the girls settled down to what was obviously going to be a nice long session, I couldn't just sit there and watch. I slipped off my swimming shorts and let my big hard cock spring free. Now very naked, I really enjoyed the freedom, and my cock erected even further to its full massive size, with pre-cum just pouring from the tip. Several minutes of delicious noises passed as Ally licked and played with Donna's lovely pussy. Donna was now groaning loudly as Ally was licking deep into her cleft and across her probably very sensitive clit.

"Put your finger inside," urged Donna, "Make me cum hard, sweet one."

I moved closer to the two lovers and watched from just beside them as Ally's finger moved slowly towards and then inside Donna's wet pussy.

"Curl it round and stroke my G-spot, pleeeeeeaase..." she groaned.

Ally kept up her gentle licking and started to pull and push her finger deep inside her lover's pussy. It wasn't long before Donna started to cry:

"Oh, darling, you're making me ..... cuuuuummmmmm!"

She was unable to say any more as with a loud cry she exploded into a huge orgasm. Her legs went wild, throwing Ally aside and almost catching me on the side of the face too. Ally looked very concerned at her friend, who continued to cum and cum and cum for several minutes without any help from us. Even I've never seen a woman cum for so long. Finally the thrashing stopped and Donna lie there relaxed with a lovely smile on her face.

"If I dare say it, that was by far the best ever for me," she said understatedly.

Ally and I just creased up laughing.

"We thought you were never going to stop," giggled Ally.

Turning to me she added, "What's the world record for a single orgasm? You must know that."

"No idea," I murmured, "but it was certainly the best one I've ever had the pleasure to watch."

"And to enjoy as well - looking at him," chuckled Ally, her eyes fastened on my very erect, very wet and very naked cock.

I could do nothing but agree – my secret was out and ragingly horny! Donna's eyes went straight there too and they widened even more than before.

"He's huge," she exclaimed, How ever do you get that inside your sweet pussy, Ally my love?"

Ally grinned up at me. "It takes time, but when he's inside it's like a ride in heaven. Like to try him?"

"Perhaps I might – but I want to watch him make love with you first. And I want you to cum unashamedly and hard for him and me."

"Oh dear lover," cooed Ally, kissing her friend deeply. "I will cum really well. He has a tongue almost as sweet as yours, and his caresses and the touch of that monster will light up my pussy like no other living thing can."

Donna smiled at her lover and then at me as Allison stood up and held firmly to my hard shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she cried, "he feels like steel."

"Let's go inside where we can be comfortable," I suggested, leading her by the arm and beckoning for Donna to follow.

"I'll let you two alone for a moment or two," the lovely girl said, "but be sure I'll be there to watch later."

Completely naked, she settled back on the lounger and spread her legs and arms wide to enjoy the sun. She looked stunning and it was difficult for me to tear my eyes away from her. But Ally was now insistently pulling on my hand.

"You can enjoy her later, you horny monster," she giggled. "I need to feel your giant rod filling my hot pussy. Come on, please," she urged.

I soon decided that the 'bird in the hand.....' and walked her around the corner to my big bedroom, in which I had installed a really huge bed.

"Wow," cried Ally, as she saw it. "That's a real playground!"

After our earlier fun on motel beds that were much smaller, this would be wonderful.

"OK, gorgeous, let's play," I said as I pulled her down on to the bed with me.

Within seconds she was naked, her tiny bikini panties being thrown somewhere on to the floor, and the rest of her bikini already discarded. Now I had time to feast my eyes once again on Ally's fabulous body. She was slim, with quite broad and muscled shoulders (she was a swimmer), a nicely tapered and flat stomach, with slender hips and wonderfully shaped legs. She wasn't tall and willowy like Donna, but just nicely formed and compact. She lie on her back with her arms open, welcoming me on top of her. I obliged willingly, sliding my body across her hot soft skin until I was able to start kissing her beautiful full lips. Since our first meeting, kisses had been our favorite way of starting to make love. We'd just play with our lips, then our tongues and then getting deeper into each other's mouth. I could feel her body writhing beneath mine even from the very first touch of our lips together and I knew she was as close as ever to another big orgasm.

"A gentle lick on your clit?" I suggested in a murmur.

"Mmmmmm, yes please," she gurgled, spreading her legs wide as I slid down her body. Her pussy was delightful, cleanly shaved and already wonderfully wet with her juices. After all, she'd cum at least twice already! I traced my tongue up the insides of her thighs everso slowly, feeling the muscles tensing to my every touch. She was just moaning and groaning deliciously and holding my head, pulling me ever closer to that tasty prize. My steel-hard cock was urging me to hurry as it was getting dangerously close to needing to unload. But I wanted to take my time and enjoy Allison to the full. Each time we'd made love so far (about 5 times in all), she had gone away totally exhausted with orgasms and completely satisfied. I intended today (or this weekend) to be even better.

As I got nearer and nearer to her hot center, I could smell the wonderful aroma of her extreme arousal. I watched as yet another dribble of her excited juices made its way from between her pussy lips down the crack to her asshole, also perfectly shaved and oh-so-clean. Maybe I'd try that hole later? I touched my tongue against her outer pussy lips, causing a shudder to run through her body.