Ally and Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man," she gurgled in delight, "Don't ever leave my pussy!"

At that moment, I could feel Ally's pussy spasming as she also came hard along my shaft, also groaning and moaning deliciously.

"It's my turn now," said Donna in a matter-of-fact voice when the two girls had come down from their highs.

"You really want to enjoy Terry's cock?" asked Ally, tenderly. "It will be your first man."

"I know, but Terry already feels like my lover after so far today and I'm sure he'll be gentle and caring."

"You can be sure of that," I agreed, reluctantly withdrawing my pulsating cock from inside Ally's wonderfully soft pussy.

"Should we go inside?" I suggested, "I'd prefer to enjoy you on a nice big bed."

Donna was up in a moment and grabbed both Ally's and my hands. We walked inside in a close formation and were soon beside my bed.

"Can you sit and just watch us?" Donna asked.

"I doubt if I'll be quiet or unmoving," replied Ally with a grin. "And if I don't cum several times I'll be surprised."

Donna needed no more encouragement as she lie back on the bed and spread her body open to me in the most inviting way.

"You don't need to lick me, Terry," she warned. "I'm so horny I'll cum if anything just touches my pussy."

I moved between her legs and proudly showed her my extremely hard cock, dripping with excitement. I was so excited at being the first man to make love with such a delicious young girl that I could only just control myself.

I guess Ally saw my excitement as she called out, "Take it gently, Terry. You've got all night!"

Donna grinned up at me, and then started to moan beautifully as I pressed my cock firmly against the opening to her pussy. Remarkably, even after Ally's fisting of her pussy just a few minutes before, Donna's pussy had closed right up and it was wonderfully tight as I started to push slowly inside her. She was so wet it felt like a smooth velvet glove was fitting around my shaft, gripping on to every vein and bulge with soft gentle insistence. I already knew that she could take the length and width of my cock quite easily, as Ally's arm was much thicker and longer, but even so, it was a real joy to feel her opening up so willingly and taking me fully inside, I didn't stop pushing on the first thrust until I felt my body tight up against hers and I was inside her delightful pussy fully and deeply.

She groaned with delight. "That feels soooooo good," she gurgled.

Ally leant over and kissed her gently. "Are you ready for him to move now?" she asked softly.

"I don't know," giggled Donna, "He feels good just like this."

She wrapped her arms round me and pulled me close, also opening her legs wider and lifting them up round my back. This had the effect of driving my throbbing cock even deeper inside her and her magic groan of pleasure almost set off my orgasm.

She cried out to Ally, "Oh, darling, he's pulsating inside me – I can feel it growing."

Ally urged her on: "Go on, now feel him move or move yourself on him. He'll like that."

Donna was so new at this that she couldn't find the way to move her body to help, so I started withdrawing my cock and then slowly pushing back in again until she got the idea. Now all she could do was gurgle with pleasure as we started to ride slowly upwards towards a lovely finish. Ally was close by, watching first my face then Donna's, both of us convulsed with ecstatic feelings as we made love so beautifully together. Donna's pussy started to spasm almost as soon as we started moving together and I could see that she was cumming every few moments – little orgasms that would spread through her and ripple down her pussy, and make her eyes open wide. She would cry with each hard spasm and whimper with each smaller one. I felt fully in control, after having unloaded so deliciously inside Ally earlier. If I wanted to I thought that I could make love with Donna for a couple of hours. Ally knew we were fitting together so well and she wanted to kiss us both, and make love with us both.

However, she decided that Donna would enjoy it best if she just sat back for a while and watched, so she retired to a seat close to the bed and let us move together in a slow erotic rhythm. Donna was just getting more and more excited, despite her almost continuous orgasms. The pitch of her cries was getting higher and each small orgasm felt to me as if it was getting stronger. I wondered now whether it was going to be worth holding out much longer or letting my feelings run away so that we both ended with a superb simultaneous orgasm. Ally must have sensed my thoughts as she caught my gaze and mouthed: "Now!"

I knew what she meant – Donna was ready to feel my cum shoot inside her. I slowly increased both the intensity and speed of my thrusts into her pussy, until the bed was rocking with our intense lovemaking. Donna was now in a continuous cry of orgasm and I could feel that this was the moment. With a long look of lust at Ally and then my concentration on Donna's face, I started to unlock the control I had on my impending orgasm. My cock got harder and harder, and swelled bigger and bigger, making Donna's cries even louder. Then I felt her pussy explode into a wild series of strong spasms, the moment of her biggest orgasm was about to happen. I drove my cock into her deeply and strongly several times until with a great shout my orgasm burst inside her.

She just screamed out her delight as she felt me cum, her pussy going wild and milking my cock like a mad thing. Her eyes were closed and Ally was now holding her tightly so that she could stay on the bed. Otherwise her wild orgasmic thrashing would have taken us both to the floor. My orgasm seemed to go on endlessly and I must have filled her with seven or eight hard spurts of my hot cum. I could feel my sperm oozing out between our bodies – that lovely warm feeling after a tremendous orgasm.

"For a first-timer, you were amazing," I murmured as we returned a little towards normal.

"For someone making love to a first-timer, you were pretty amazing too," she giggled.

Ally kissed us both and hugged us close. "That was incredible, guys. I've never experienced anything like that. I came twice just enjoying watching you two."

I just stayed holding Donna closely, my cock still erect inside her now quiet pussy.

"He feels delicious inside me, Terry," she cooed, just wriggling her body a little to feel my hard cock moving slightly inside her.

I started to rock with her, slowly pushing my cock against her so that it went deeper and deeper again.

"Oooooo," she groaned, "that's really good."

"There's lots of his cum and your juices all round his cock," giggled Ally. "Shall I lick you two?"

Surely we didn't need to answer that, but I shifted the angle of our bodies so there was room underneath for Ally to get in. Then I felt her warm tongue lapping at the base of my cock and, from the look on Donna's eyes, Ally's tongue was also playing on that super-sensitive area between her pussy and asshole. When she came up between us again, she had a delicious smile on her face.

"Your mixed juices taste delicious."

She moved to kiss Donna lovingly and then me, and I could taste our merged juices – yummy!

I now started to stroke my cock more purposefully inside the delicious girl's pussy.

"Are you going to cum again, Terry?" asked Donna.

"If I don't, you'll be very, very sore!!" I replied.

Ally laughed, explaining to Donna, "Once he did this to me and it took him over an hour of delicious thrusting of that gorgeous cock before he unloaded again. I lost count of how many times I came!"

As Ally finished talking, Donna squealed out another orgasm and her pussy milked hard at my shaft for over a minute.

"He's driving me crazy," giggled Donna.

"OK," grinned Ally, "let me try him for a while, then he can swap between us."

"Mmmmmmm," was all I could say as Ally got on her hands and knees beside Donna, offering me her superb pussy again.

Reluctantly, Donna allowed me to take my cock out of her lovely pussy and I moved sideways so that I could position myself ready for making love with Ally. I pushed my hard cock against her opening and then my huge throbbing rod just slid straight inside, deeply and in a single long thrust. Ally groaned with delight.

"Wow!" was all she could say as I started now quite vigorously thrusting my big cock inside her. She wanted me to grab her hips and really slam into her after a short time, urging me on with cries of "Harder, harder." Then she'd cum hard and her pussy would milk my cock for some moments. Then we'd start again and she'd soon be cumming again.

"Lie beneath us, Donna," urged Ally, "then you and I can kiss and Terry can change to whichever one he fancies."

That certainly seemed ideal to me and I was soon presented with two girls with two marvelous pussies, one lying on her back the other on her hands and knees. Both pussies seemed to want me desperately.

I switched to Donna's pussy and soon made her cum hard again. I heard her muffled cries coming between the passionate kissing the two girls were enjoying. I didn't need to ask or tell them what was going to happen as I switched from one girl's pussy to the other as I felt like it, usually after each one of them had enjoyed yet another orgasm. Now I really was in full control, with both girls wanting and needing to ride on my cock every few minutes to enjoy even more orgasms.

"Can you change round?" I asked gently at a slight break while I caught my breath. "I'd love to try Donna from behind."

The girls giggled freely and swapped positions. Now I had a chance to examine Donna's long back and delicious ass as I pushed my cock back inside her sexy pussy and made her orgasm almost immediately. But this time I wasn't going to stop. I started thrusting into her pussy now as hard as I had into Ally's somewhat earlier and she was obviously enjoying every second of it. She came again, hard and with a deep groan of pleasure and then screamed as I just kept pounding into her.

"Oh, wow! Ally, he's driving me into heaven," she screamed.

Ally held on to her friend tightly as it was obvious that Donna was about to explode into another fantastic orgasm.

And then it happened. That roar in my head started and I felt Donna slipping into her orgasm. In a frenzy of thrusting while holding on to her hips and pulling her hard back against me, she exploded into the wildest of orgasms, crying and moaning with delight. My cock started to surge and I knew I was cumming again. I let one or two spurts shoot inside Donna's pussy and then just had enough senses left to quickly withdraw, shooting another spurt all over Ally's belly before pushing into Ally's pussy again and letting the rest of my load shoot out into her. Of course, this brought her off again with a terrific cry of 'Mannnnnnnnn....."

As I thrust forward for the last time into Ally and my own orgasm slowly subsided, Donna collapsed down on to her friend and the three of us were like a delicious sandwich. When I finally withdrew my now deflating cock from Ally's overfull pussy, there was cum and pussy juices everywhere, flowing freely from both girl's pussies and all over their legs and the sheets. No-one seemed to care as we just curled up together, me behind Donna and Ally clinging close to Donna too. Sleep overcame us quite rapidly and I'm sure we all had fantastically erotic dreams. I know I did!!