Ally and her Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
A Surprise in Las Vegas.
17.4k words
4.8
22.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An afternoon conversation with Ally and Sandra about moving to a remodeled Victorian had slipped into a scary conversation about babies. Ally sat up from our pile, her muscled torso glorious in the sunlight.

"So, are you going to preg us or not?" She gestured for me to deal with Sandra, and walked away. I pulled Willie's mom between my legs. Her kiss was hot and demanding. I was rigid with all this dangerous conversation.

I took a deep breath. "Ok. Here is the executive decision. This company is moving. You and Ally have additional duties as remodeling advisors. There will continue to be safe sex around here until life calms down."

Sandra turned around, flipped me out of my shorts, pushed her briefs to the side and sat on it. "You make me hot, talking like that." The kiss was hotter and more demanding than before. She bounced on my cock and smiled at me. "Yes, sir. I understand, sir. No more babies right now, sir."

I turned her over and drove hard from the rear. The scream was very loud.

The next weeks were a blur. Willie and I were proud of our womenfolk. They kept coming home from school with tests marked "A" or A+." As long as I stayed one step ahead with paperwork and permits, they were driving the remodeling guys crazy, insisting on deadlines and being very upfront when they weren't met. One morning, I heard Sandra talking on the phone to the bathroom fixtures guy, threatening to cut off his dick if he told her one more time that the fancy sink for the vanity hadn't shipped yet. When they went to the house to inspect, they had on business clothing, stockings, heels and makeup. I thought it was pretty intimidating, and the jobsite guys were paralyzed. Until one morning when everything started coming together on schedule and the women started handing out red hot kisses with some tongue in them. Now they were struck dumb. The boss called me and said, "Jeff, I've never worked on a job like this. My guys are totally cowed. You've never heard so many "Yes Ma'ams, and no Ma'ams." I shouldn't tell you this, but Sandra got me in the new bathroom and said, 'Karl, I like you, I like you a lot. I'm sure that missing tile will turn up today or tomorrow, won't it?' And then she pressed those fine tits in my chest and kissed me. I swear I saw stars."

That afternoon after work, I pushed the workout, and then beat on them pretty hard with my massage.

Ally groaned, "Is there something wrong in your world today?"

"Karl called."

"Oh shit. No wonder. Sandra, I told you that kiss was going too far."

"What do you mean too far? The damned tile was there at five today."

"He says all his other jobs are suffering because of you two."

"Because of us? What is that all about? We are just doing what you told us. Set reasonable deadlines and make sure they meet them."

"He says they have never had female clients who knew what they were talking about."

The oily bodies were hauling me with them to the shower. My hair was rudely soaped and pulled this way and that way. My hands were elbowed away from their best parts.

"Good for nothing males. Dumb female clients my ass."

We were toweling off when Sandra said, "We deserve a promotion." Her voice was very businesslike. "We are bringing the project in on time and on budget. We want recognition."

To oppress me further, dinner was filet mignon with sauce, fresh asparagus and some kind of incredible potato thing. Afterwards, Willie and I were placed on the bed, and both of us were fed spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

I sensed a losing position and closed my eyes. Someone brutally poked my ribs.

"Owww! That's not fair."

"What about the promotion?"

"Willie and I have been thinking. By the way, did you know that Willie is a star with my clients? He knows the contact women at my three biggest accounts. I put the phone on speaker and they say, "Willie, it's Clara." He says "Hi Clara," back. They can't believe a one year old is helping to run our company. They are pestering me for permission to visit Willie. Do you think we can do that?"

"OMG, the two of them are bringing home strange women!"

"These are not strange women. I've known some of them for years. And they love Willie."

Willie, who was at the edge of the bed, picked that moment to say, "Hi Sandra," smiling and waving his arms.

"OMG, did you hear that!" Ally scooped him up and kissed the side of his face. He tugged at her hair and said, "Hi, Ally."

They collapsed. "No, no, this is too much." Willie sat in my lap and I said to him, "Sandra and Ally love you, Willie. We have to be nice to them."

Willie said, "Nice to them."

"You want to know something else about Willie that is new? After breakfast, Willie climbs up on that seat I bought and poops by himself. Then he hollers, "Daddy wipe, daddy wipe."

They were in their running bras and yoga pants, rolling around, gasping. Willie waved at them and said, "Love Sandra and Ally."

This set off new giggles and laughter. Willie said, "They silly."

Willie and I got them down on their fronts and sat on them. I said to Willie, "Yes, silly."

My fingers were poking here and there. "Silly girls." Things quieted down. Willie's mom got on her side and I tucked him into her front. He clutched a boob and said, "Love mommy."

She looked at me with tears on her cheeks. "Oh god, Jeff. How do I cope with a wonderful kid and his wonderful dad?"

Ally licked tears and kissed me and curled up in my arms.

"Can we just be here together forever?"

The shadows lengthened and darkened and Willie fell asleep. The other three bodies were dozing off. Willie had a dry diaper, so I carried him to the bed in the other room, along with blanket and teddy. Two female bodies each had a leg over me, doing the cat rub.

I said, "About that other thing..."

Kisses on my lips. Very tender kisses. "We didn't mean it. We were just funning you."

"Hang on. I didn't tell you the end part of Karl's conversation. He asked me if he could hire either or both of you to help run interference with his clients, especially women. He didn't say dumb broads, but I think that's what he meant. Probably dumb broads spending their husband's money."

A sleepy voice asked, "Can we talk about dumb broads tomorrow?"

It was still dark when someone's muscular behind was wiggling on my stiff cock. I pulled her head back and whispered, "Sorry, I'm not really after you. He chases women whether I'm awake or not."

The other one had a hand around my front, playing.

I got on top, with a knee in each crotch. "I didn't mean to start something. We've all got a lot of work..."

"No, no, please do us. We need you. We want that big thing."

I got my boxers off and had him instantly buried in a warm, wet body that wanted early morning sex. I discovered someone had spread cream on the small tits. It was Sandra's special love cream and tasted wonderful. I worked Ally's breasts and her insides as hard as I could, panting ever harder.

She got there before I did and pushed me away. "Sandra needs you."

A second eager pussy was on top of me, sliding down and down. "Oohh, yes. Like that."

Not so frantic this time. I kneaded the butt and beat on it.

The two of us finished together in a fountain of come. I pressed her to me and carried us to the shower.

They sat across from Willie and me at the breakfast table. Willie had a spoon that got some cereal into his mouth. They were morning decent, with respectable bras and shorts on. Sandra's boobs were getting smaller. Willie wasn't nursing as much. Ally's boobs were getting bigger. She said I was the cause, and no, she wasn't pregnant.

"We like working for you."

"Karl can find someone else to keep his clients in line."

"Maybe they are sexually frustrated and he should concentrate on that problem, not carpentry."

Willie and I laughed at that. Willie stood up in the high chair and chanted, "Work, work."

Work for Willie was watching my computer screen. I set up some function keys to change colors and showed him how to press them. He laughed and shrieked when his own little finger made things happen.

My admin assistants were mostly administering to me. Kissing, pulling hair, pressing boobs into my back.

I pulled heads over my shoulders. "There is real work to be done."

"How come you didn't tell us you knew how to be a good daddy."

They were saved by Willie saying, "Poop. Poop."

Sandra was off with him to the bathroom. That left one set of tits to keep me agitated.

I ran my hands back over my head and worked on her hair and scalp.

"You have to stop assaulting me with those tits."

"I suppose you are going to file charges?"

"No, you will file charges because your ass is bloody."

"Naughty. I'm going, but you behave, hear me?"

At 11, I got into my running clothes. Willie was out of it in his usual sun spot on the carpet.

"Who is going to run, and who is going to mind the store?"

Ally looked up from her textbook and said, "I've got a test this afternoon. Go."

Sandra was going faster and getting slimmer. I kidded her about which came first, and she swatted at me. She loved her new shape as much as I did.

"How long before we get to move into the house?"

"Karl says four to six weeks, depending on the painters. I think we can improve on that, but there is tricky stuff with the lead paint removal. Have to be careful with that because of Willie."

"Damn right. No poisoning for our kid." I looked up and realized I had said something maybe I shouldn't.

She stopped and got me in a clinch, her sweaty front pressed tight. "Did you say what I think you said?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. Am I in trouble?"

"OMG no, Jeff. How could you think that! You are the best thing to ever happen to Willie."

"If I marry you, can I adopt him?"

We were stopped dead in the middle of the running path, her arms around me, her mouth kissing me and saying, "You're not proposing to me, are you?" Her body went very tense.

I pulled away. "In the middle of the running path, are you crazy? I have to get down on my knees someplace special and ask you nicely."

She started running again. "So you are telling me that sometime you are going to propose to me?"

"No silly, I already did that back there. I think we are engaged. You did say yes, didn't you?"

She lunged at me. "I'm going to sign up for those karate lessons that Ally has. So I can beat you the way you deserve."

I scooped her up and ran on. She kissed me. "I am engaged? No bull?"

"We have to get a ring."

She jumped out of my arms and sprinted down the path. Then turned around and sprinted back into my arms. "What about Ally?"

"I'm not a bigamist. Tell me what to do."

We walked along, her hand not letting mine go.

"She's totally in love with you."

"She can have as much of me as you are willing to let her have."

"I should have known I would get stuck with figuring this out. We can't tell her we are engaged until she is part of the deal."

We walked into the apartment and over to her. "Ewww. Get that sweat out of here." The student was getting kisses rained down on her. Willie gurgled at us. The remodeling crew was hard at work at the old/new house, getting the lead out, we hoped.

"Two of your clients called. They were very nice and wanted to know when your grumpy self would be replaced by me. I told them I was studying hard. Willie said hi."

She followed us to the shower. "You two are up to something. What is it now?"

Sandra said, "Get in here with us."

Saying she was clean, Ally stripped down to be gathered in and sandwiched by us. Sandra whispered to her, "What is the baddest thing Jeff and I could do?"

She wriggled and slid and shouted, "Oh no, you're getting married!"

I did my best to give equal treatment to both curvy bodies. Ally and Sandra cried on each other. I pinched and pulled on their nipples. Might as well pester them while I can.

Ally reached down and found something hard. "This did it. You seduced us with orgasms."

I hummed in their ears and pushed their fronts together.

"OMG, you're going to get her pregnant and I will have to babysit again! More slavery!"

I got towels and pulled them out. Willie was at the doorway, saying, "Mama, Ally."

The sunlit bed again. Lotion. Kisses. Cuddling Willie. Our impromptu engagement party. Sandra and I not letting Ally get more than a few inches from us.

"You are going to throw me out. Can't have a kid sister around when you are married."

Her eyes were teary. We each grabbed a foot and worked on it. Sandra said, "Can't throw you out. Have to have a babysitter for working mom. Better with cheap livein help."

I sucked on a toe. "Can't throw you out. The clients will never permit it."

Sandra said, "Can't throw you out. Too much good loving with you and Jeff and me."

She lay there in the sun, tears flowing. "Can't throw me out. Need misbehaving kid to beat on."

She turned herself over, holding Willie, and got on top of us. A nice long kiss for Sandra. A nice long kiss for Jeff. Arms around. A whisper, "Not going to throw me out."

The rest of the day was pretty sketchy. Ally went off to her class. Willie sat on my lap falling to sleep as I worked on the model. I put him down with his blanket. Sandra was taking a nap, no doubt dreaming about what being married meant.

Ally came back in a mood and changed into workout clothes. I could hear her making more noise than usual downstairs. Changed myself and went to join her. Asked for some karate lessons. She got in twice as many blows as I did and finally did a full body press.

"You son of a bitch, you are marrying my sister." She burst into tears, pounding on my back.

I said meekly, "She loves you. I love you. Caring for your sister doesn't mean I'm not going to care for you."

"Bastard. If I was a few years older, I could have got you first."

"I would marry both of you but the cops would come after me. And the lawyers would get the assets all screwed up."

"I'm going to screw up your assets all by myself!" She tried to reach around for my scrotum.

"That's not for sale."

She cuffed me around the head and shoulders. "I know, damn it, you need those to make her pregnant."

She fell onto my front, still pounding weakly, and whispered, "You need those to make ME pregnant!"

She was lying there giggling when Sandra and Willie came through the door to tickle her.

They rolled around, softly calling each other names.

I groaned and said, "How many more beatings before she has worked out her frustrations?"

They stood and prodded me with their toes. "Get up. Don't be a wuss." They looked down, laughing and holding each other.

I got a headlock on both of them. "Look, there's only going to be one marriage certificate to make things legal and take care of Willie. But the three of us are going to stick together. Got that?"

I shuffled everyone to the shower and said, "Where are we going to have a fourway honeymoon with Willie?"

They toweled off and poked at me. "Fourway honeymoon with baby. Who ever heard of that?"

We got dressed, retrieved Willie, who was walking around everywhere, and went to the bed for a conference.

I laughed and said, "We could go to a fancy place and pretend Sandra is a famous move star who decided, after she got pregnant and had the baby, to marry me. Ally will be the nanny, dressed in maid's uniform with her boobs hanging out. We go down to the pool, and I spend all my time looking at Ally. Sandra has four inch heels on and stalks around getting madder and madder. Finally, she hits me and tells me she's leaving and if I'm so attached to the nanny, I can have her."

Sandra said, with an edge to her voice, "If we go to the pool and all you can do is perv on Ally, I will hit you." She raised her arm and did her best fierce look.

I said, "Or we could go to a low brow nudist place and all four of us have a bungalow on the beach and wear nothing for a week. When it rains, we dash around in it, shouting rainman songs."

They bent my fingers and beat on me. "Where do you get these twisted ideas? We are decent women, just trying to get ahead in the world."

The upstairs bedroom beckoned and four naps happened. Willie woke us up by crawling on top and saying "Hungry." I grabbed him and went off to the kitchen to find a snack. We were sitting with milk and crackers for both of us when the women came in, smiling. Ally kissed me and said, "I'm ok, we're ok."

Willie and I looked at them and everyone smiled.

I wanted to go to Baja for a short honeymoon while the house was finished, but until Sandra and I were married and I had adopted Willie, there wasn't going to be a passport for him. Instead, I found a quiet place in the desert outside of Palm Springs and signed us up for a week. Rather than irritate the clients, we took computers and a big monitor with us after making sure we could get good Internet access.

It wasn't a low brow nudist place, but we didn't wear much anyway. Willie was almost potty trained, as long as you responded instantly when he said, "Go," and went around naked too. I paid extra for a unit with its own pool. I spent a lot of time with dark glasses on watching both of my naked women and making off color remarks.

I found a quiet moment and pushed my beloved up against the wall, making sure she felt my equipment pressing on her, and asked, "You are ok with Ally sharing this trip with us?"

She pulled my hair and said, "Dummy. You think I haven't asked myself that question? Am I a little jealous? Yes. Do I love my sister? Yes. Do I like having sex with her and with you? Yes."

The kiss was very tender. I stopped holding her against the wall and she wrapped her arms around me. "Marry me."

"I thought the guy was supposed to say that."

"When you've got your lover in your arms kissing you, it sounds nice for a woman to ask him to marry her."

"How soon are we going to get this marrying business over?"

Ally walked in, "Yeah, sis, when is the marrying happening?"

She knocked our heads together. "You two are no help. I'm working on the ceremony and you will be the first to know when you are required to appear and do your part."

I got Ally against the wall next to Sandra and gave her the full body press. "If it's going to take a long time, maybe I should marry this one."

Ally's tongue was instantly in my mouth, exploring eagerly. She whispered, "Don't tempt me. You already know how bad I am on that subject."

Sandra viciously beat on me. "Faithless one. I should throw you out. If we were married, I'd take you for everything. This is a community property state."

"But if I'm married to your younger sister, it's all in the family anyway."

We hugged and kissed and got emotional. I said, "It's only four hours to Las Vegas."

Ally said, "I will hold Willie at the wedding chapel. Make them try to figure out what is going on."

Sandra stood, looking at the two of us pensively. She moved in and got a double headlock. "Ok, but you have to promise, both of you, that if this marriage lasts a year, we can have a regular ceremony with me in a white dress!"

Ally and I laughed uproariously at the thought of virginal Sandra in her white dress after a year of marriage. She punched us and laughed too.

I checked the net and found a discount suite at one of the high rise hotels, and took the car to get gassed up while the women organized suitcases and checked us out.

Willie thought another car trip was great. It didn't matter to him that we were headed east instead of west. He reached out his arms, "Ally come," and she let him out of the seat into her arms. In a few minutes, both were asleep. Sandra poked me, "No accidents." I was going down the freeway in almost no traffic and smiled at her. "No accidents."

She poked me again. "Satisfied?"