Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 07

Story Info
The betrayal.
8.9k words
3.64
22.2k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers

Things only got worse from then on.

Not only did I sleep on the couch more often than I did in our bed -- my own bedroom, I might add -- she started fucking around more often, coming home with cum running down her legs, or cum stains on her clothes. Once home, all she did was snuggle and give me the occasional peck on the cheek or forehead. Whenever I gathered up the courage to ask her, she'd always have an answer ready. "Not right now, sweetie," or "I am bit tired," or "I am not in the mood," or "I have a headache."

I knew her answers were bullshit; there were very few days in the month that she wasn't horny, but she'd either take care of it herself in our apartment, or simply get fucked when she was out. Meanwhile, because she was usually dressed pretty provocatively, I had to take care of my poor hard dick at least once a day, sometimes, usually in the weekend, more often. Off course, simply ignoring me and making me walk around with a perpetual hard-on, wasn't enough for Ally. Once in a while she needed to humiliate, degrade and destroy me. Don't get me wrong, she dominated pretty much everyone she fucked, but every so often she just needed to unleash all of her fury into one event, the receiver of which was usually me. Several months after the incident with Nick, there was such an episode.

From the first day I had moved into the building, I had been in a dispute with my downstairs neighbors, a young couple. According to them I had caused damages to the hallway, which according to me were already there when I moved in. Ever since that argument, we ignored each other and didn't even say hello to one another in the hallway. When Ally moved in with me, she learned of my aversion to the guy -- and his girlfriend by extension -- and so adopted my practice of not speaking to them.

Now, I knew Ally was a cheating whore and a kinky bitch -- it was the foundation of our relationship -- but never in my wildest, most disturbing dreams or most wicked fantasies had I imagined anything remotely like what I experienced that day. I had sent Ally a text from the car, saying that I'd be home in about ten minutes. It was Friday and so I was eager to get the weekend started, even if that meant getting ignored and teased even more than usual. Little did I know, I was about to get destroyed, whatever was left of my pathetic manhood obliterated!

After parking the car and walking up the stairs to our apartment, I walked into the tiny income hall. After putting my briefcase down, taking off my vest and kicking off my shoes, I opened the door and walked into the living room. As soon as I looked up, I stopped dead in my tracks and just gawked at the unbelievable scene before me. On the dining room table, was Ally... on her back, without panties or a skirt, her legs spread high and wide, getting shafted by my arch-enemy, my downstairs neighbor! His girlfriend Maggie was sitting in the living room area, on the couch, looking at them fucking and sipping from a glass of wine.

At first, I thought I was dreaming or that I was somehow misreading the situation, but as seconds passed, I began to realize that there was no other explanation. I could actually see his hard cock sliding in and out of Ally's twat. After standing there dumbfounded for several seconds, Ally turned her head towards me as her body was rocking back and forth and said, "Hi hon [moan]..."

The three of them smiled and chuckled, and although I did my best to smile too, I couldn't... this wasn't funny! As I was still gawking at the scene with my mouth half-open, trying the wrap my head around what I was seeing, my cock betrayed me and began tenting my pants. Although I was angry, and a tad sickened, I couldn't pry my eyes away from the scene. Ally -- who, I might add, hadn't put out since the Nick incident -- began moaning louder and louder and pulled her shirt up, exposing her black bra underneath as she was rocking back and forth. The asshole was really slamming it into her and the sound of their skin slapping together reverberated throughout the apartment.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I finally managed to say. I know, not the strongest line, but it was all I could muster, given the circumstances and my fetish for getting humiliated. None of them replied and just kept doing what they were doing. I honestly didn't know what to say or do after that... so I just kept watching, feeling my cock getting harder and harder. After what seemed like another two minutes or so, he pulled his wet, throbbing cock out of her twat and sprayed his cum all over her bush and her stomach. Ally looked down with a wide, eager grin on her face and immediately started rubbing and massaging his cum into her skin and into her bush. I had rarely seen her that slutty.

I couldn't believe it; of all the men in the world, she had picked this one to fuck her, in my own apartment. I couldn't even begin to imagine how she'd made contact. How she had convinced them to go along with her plan. Getting a guy to fuck her wasn't that difficult, she had demonstrated that on plenty of occasions, but his girlfriend was right there, watching the whole thing. Once again it was clear that Ally could arrange anything sexually once she put her depraved mind to it.

I felt cheated on, and humiliated... and if it had been any other guy, I probably wouldn't have made a big deal of it, but this was different, this was... betrayal! I could handle being humiliated by her, over and over again, day in day out... but now he knew! Out of instinct, I turned around and stormed off, heading for the bathroom. After slamming the door shut, I paced nervously back and forth, trying to get my act together and trying to come up with a response, or at least something resembling a plan. Suddenly I was very aware of my erection. I was so hard... I opened my pants and took out my cock -- planning on just letting it hang out until it went soft enough to stuff back, but as soon as I touched my fat shaft, my right hand just wouldn't let go. And so, about ten seconds later, I was on my knees jacking off, replaying the scene I had just witnessed.

Before I had a chance to wank myself to a finish, the bathroom door suddenly flung open and all three of them stormed in, catching me completely off guard.

"Told you he'd be wanking," Ally laughed, as the three of them surrounded me, grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. I tried to struggle, but the fact that I was half naked hampered me considerably. Between the three of them -- Ally and the asshole still naked from the waist down -- they pulled me into the hallway, into the living room and onto the balcony, where Maggie yanked down my pants and undies, which were at my ankles already and then ripped my shirt open. Then, they quickly slid the balcony window closed, locking me outside. Wearing nothing but my socks and whatever remained of my shirt, I quickly covered up my still hard cock with one hand, while banging on the glass window, screaming, "Ally, this shit ain't funny... open the fuck up!"

They simply laughed at me. Fuck, what now. As I turned around and noticed several people on the street looking up at me, I decided to stop shouting and draw as little attention to myself as possible. Quietly I knocked on the glass and demanded to be let in, I even threatened to smash the glass. Everyone knew I was bluffing off course. Not only did Ally not seem impressed by my threat, she extended her hand and grabbed hold of my enemy's dick, without taking her eyes off me. As she began rubbing it up and down, still looking at me, my cock began to harden even more. And to my surprise, so did his. Although he had dumped a load on my "girl" not even five minutes ago, he was getting hard again.

The harder he became, the better Ally jacked him off. When he was fully erect, she turned towards him, still looking at me, and now used both hands, one to jack off his shaft and the other to gently cup his balls and wrap around the base of his fat dick. I felt lost, betrayed, humiliated and weak, for not having a better plan than to wrap my right hand around my dick and begin jerking off. When Ally saw me begin to masturbate, she smiled. A few seconds later, she got down on her knees and slowly moved her mouth towards the guy's fat dick. She put the big purple tip inside of her mouth, without closing it. It was just in there without actually touching her. She looked up at me one last time and then closed her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down his tube fast and wild.

Once again, I couldn't believe my eyes. I dropped to my knees, my face very close to the glass. She wrapped one hand around the base of the shaft and used the other to rub it up and down, right after her mouth had passed by. The asshole began moaning and gladly fucked my "girlfriend's" slutty mouth. All the while, Maggie just looked at them from several meters away, apparently unconcerned and simply amused by these events.

The fact that Ally was cheating right in front of me, and was apparently willing to be more of a slut with my arch-enemy, than with me, her "boyfriend", caused my erection to grow harder than it had been in many months. The asshole, however, to my surprise, beat me to the punch and started moaning loudly. What happened then shocked me even more; Ally took his cock out of her mouth, but kept fisting it and aimed the tip at the center of her face. Surely she wouldn't, I thought to myself as I gawked at the scene before me. Although my brain couldn't accept the possibility yet, my cock knew what was going to happen and began to throb. My balls contracted and my whole body was preparing itself for an immense climax.

Moments later his cock began spewing rich, thick cum onto Ally's face, who kept jacking him off as if her life depended on it and turned her face in every possible direction and angle, trying to cover as much of her slut face as she could. It wasn't until I actually saw it, that I believed it! My orgasm exploded deep within me and ripped through my whole body, culminating in expelling the cum from my balls and up my shaft. With already half her face covered in my enemy's slimy goo and more cum splattering against her, she looked at me and smiled, just as my cum rushed out of my tip and began splattering against the window.

As I was coming down from my orgasm, Ally wrapped her mouth around the asshole's dick and sucked it thoroughly clean. After that, he walked over to the couch and slumped down next to his girlfriend. He looked at her, smiled and they started kissing, no doubt swapping some saliva in the process. Meanwhile Ally remained on her knees and turned towards me, leaning closer to the window and pressing her lips against it, kissing me through the glass. Still high on endorphins, I pressed my lips against the glass too, at the same height and kissed her back.

A few moments later, she moved her lips off the glass to the right and a little downwards, right to where I had shot a big glob of sperm. Her eyes beckoned me and I realized what she wanted me to do. Stripped of all self-respect and dignity -- and still locked outside, as good as naked -- I did what I knew she wanted me to do. I moved my mouth towards her, only a thin layer of glass and my cum separating our lips and pressed down and stuck out my tongue, lapping up my own sperm. She smiled contently and darted her tongue over the glass at the same location. Only difference was that her side was clean.

After that, she moved her lips to several other spots on the glass, making me lap up and eat my entire load. It wasn't the first time that I'd eaten my own cum -- it was one of her biggest sexual turn-ons -- but considering the circumstances and especially while looking at her cum-soaked face, made it extra disgusting and humiliating. The asshole and Maggie just looked on from the couch, amused and intrigued. When I had licked up my entire load, Ally smiled at me and said, "Good boy!" Then she got up and unlocked the window pane, just before walking away, heading towards the hallway, as my downstairs neighbors got up and followed her.

I rose to my feet and opened the door, just as the three of them walked out the living room and into the hallway. Ally shouted, "I am going to take a shower hon," as if nothing had happened. Before I could reply, Maggie -- last in line -- closed the door. Unless I stormed after them, something I wasn't inclined to do -- considering how ashamed I felt of what I had done -- there was nothing I could do or say, except wait until they came back.

I washed my face at the kitchen sink, used a kitchen towel to dry off my face and then sat down on the couch. I took off whatever was left of my shirt and my socks, now completely naked and sat down on the couch. I wasn't willing to leave the living room -- in search of other clothes -- and take the risk of running into them again. Part of me wanted them to stay away and leave me alone, so this ordeal wouldn't go any further, but another part of me wanted to yell and scream, demand an apology or at least an explanation. The thing that bothered me the most was not Ally cheating -- with my arch-enemy, I might add -- nor the fact that she didn't seem the least bit sorry, but the fact that she felt it necessary to do it blatantly in front of me, humiliating me in front of them.

Up until now, my true nature had stayed concealed to them. You know what, scratch that, the thing that bothered me the most was the fact that I had willingly assisted in my debasement, by jacking off in front of them and then liking up my own sludge. On top of those thoughts, I was left to wonder what they were doing right now. If she really was taking a shower, why did John and Maggie have to tag along. Were they watching Ally shower? Were they in the shower with her?

After about an hour, I couldn't contain myself any longer. I gathered my courage and walked out, heading for the bathroom, which turned out to be empty. The shower had been used and there were clothes on the floor, which I assumed were from Maggie, as she was the only with clothes on the last time I saw them. As I turned back into the hallway, I could hear soft whimpering and panting coming from the master bedroom. Thinking the asshole was fucking Ally again, I tried to work up the courage to barge in there. It took me a minute or two, stopping myself as my hand was on the handle several times. The fact that I had failed to stand up for myself multiple times already had me doubting myself. Then, suddenly, in a moment of unexpected courage, I opened the door and swung it open.

The asshole was on his back on the bed, with Ally straddling his head, grinding and dragging her cunt all over his face. However, this time Maggie had joined the fun and was straddling and fucking his big cock. As soon as she noticed me opening the door, she covered up her naked breasts and shouted, "What the fuck?"

Startled and out of reflex, I shouted out, "Sorry!" and closed the door. It took a few moments for the image of Maggie's tits bouncing up and down to vanish from my mind, but when it did, I realized that she had tricked me into backing out of my own bedroom.

I was as naked as she was for crying out loud! And it was my girlfriend in there, cheating on me with her boyfriend's tongue up her twat. But now that I had closed the door, I didn't have the nerve to go in a second time, so I sat down on the floor leaning against the opposite wall and waited... and waited. For another twenty minutes or so, they fucked and moaned, and fucked and moaned, and screamed, panted and whined. My cock was rock hard from just listening to them.

After all the moaning had stopped, it took them another couple of minutes or so to open the door; the asshole stumbled out first, his half hard cock dangling between his legs, Maggie was next, butt naked and didn't seem to mind giving me a unhindered view of her tits and pussy now. Ally was last and said as she walked out, "God, finally a real man to fuck me in that bed," and smiled wickedly as she grinned at me. The asshole and Maggie snickered as they headed for the bathroom.

I jumped up and said angry, "Ally!"

As the asshole and Maggie walked into the bathroom, Ally turned around and asked, "What?" It was then that I saw what a mess she was; there was fresh cum running down her inner thighs, fresh cum on her tits and a moist film -- Maggie's juices I theorized -- all over her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, trying to sound as angry as I could.

"Well, I was going to take another shower, but then you stopped me..."

"Don't get cute, it's not funny... as a matter of fact, none of this is funny... this is fucked up in so many ways... I can take quite some abuse, god knows I can, but this... Ally, this is ridiculous!"

"Limits and boundaries are meant to be pushed back and if need be, broken," she smiled.

"Stop this at once, or I'll..."

"Don't try to be a man," Ally whispered, "It doesn't become you... you didn't stop me when he was fucking me on the table, you didn't stop me when I was sucking the cum out of his balls, you didn't stop me when I made you lick up your own cum, and you didn't stop me just now, when I was getting stuffed like a Christmas turkey in our bed, for over half an hour... I think it's safe to say you are not going to stop me, no matter what I do..."

With that, she turned around and followed the asshole couple into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it from the inside. "Ally!" I shouted as I banged my fist on the door. I could hear them giggle as I also heard the shower coming on. I looked down at my cock which was nearly touching the door, that's how fucking big it was. I needed relief, and I was going to get it... I turned and walked into the master bedroom, rummaging through the clothes on the floor. I quickly found what I was after: Maggie's panties. I dropped to my knees, pumping my fat dick with one hand and pressing the crotch of the pink undies in my face. As soon as I took a whiff, I exploded and began convulsing violently, spraying my goo all over the rest of Maggie's clothes and onto my own bedroom floor.

Strangely enough, I felt empowered as if this act had made up for everything Ally had done to me over the last two hours. As if using Maggie's panties and dumping my sperm on her clothes was going to be any concern for either one of them. Chances are, they weren't even going to notice it... so, after putting on some clothes, I stuffed Maggie's panties in my pocket. That'll teach her, I thought to myself as I walked into the living room and started watching TV, figuring ignoring them was probably my best course of action, if I wanted to avoid any more humiliation.

About fifty minutes later, the three of them came out of the bathroom and headed for the front door. Ally simply poked her head in briefly and said, "I'm going shopping hon, be back in a few hours." Before I could respond, she was out the door. About ten minutes later, I noticed the asshole driving off, alone, in his sports car, while my car drove off in the opposite direction, with Ally and Maggie inside of it. How did they suddenly become best friends, I asked myself. Anyway, with everyone gone, I watched the rest of the movie and then another one after that.

It was already starting to get dark when I noticed my car driving up next to the building. Several minutes later, the girls, Ally and Maggie barged in giggling and carrying multiple bags of clothing and shoes. It was as if they'd been best friends for years. Amazing, how Ally could get inside someone's head. After both of them greeting me coldly, they walked into the kitchen where they poured themselves a drink. After five or six minutes of complete silence, I muted the TV and -- probably against better judgement -- went to take a look. As I peek around the corner, I was more than a little surprised to see Ally sitting on her knees, squatted down on Maggie's face, both of them stark naked, their clothes laying on top of their shopping bags.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers