Ally Finally Gets Her School Crush

Story Info
Ally runs into her crush at a high school reunion.
2.3k words
2.98
54.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day began like any other, my alarm sounded at the usual 7am and I quickly hit snooze and fell back to sleep. As the sun began to shine into my room, I rolled over and quickly noticed that my wife wasn't in bed with me. Her side of the bed looked to be untouched. I replayed to night before in my head to try and remember if I did something to piss her off enough to sleep on the couch. I remembered drinking a fair share of beer after I put the kids in bed, then moving on to straight Jameson Whiskey as the night progressed. T

he night was a blur. My head was pounding and the bright sun only made it worse. I stretched my legs and moved over to the window to close the blinds and shut the curtains. We have dark black curtains so it usually keeps our room rather dark during the day.

As I pulled the curtains closed, I stepped on my cell phone and kind of remember texting Ally back and forth before I passed out.

When I picked up the phone, it was dead of course so I pulled the charger out of our dresser and plugged in my phone to check my messages. My phone did the usual welcome music which seemed extremely loud and rather obnoxious on this early Saturday morning. I opened my phone and waited for the text to come back on the screen. As I waited I faintly remembered Ally saying she was getting to drunk to drive home from the lake.

Ally and a few of her high school friends decided to get back together after 10 years to catch up. One of her best friends from high school moved 20 miles from us about 6 months ago and was renting a place on the lake, so they all decided to go to her house and hang out for night.

Ally and I have 2 kids, but she is in great shape. She works out with a trainer three times per week and eats very healthy. She is about 5'4 and only weights about 105 pounds and fills out a D cup bra.

My phone finally turns on and I have several missed calls and 5 unread texts, all from Ally. The last text on my phone from 2:48 am says "OK -- I'M DOING IT!" Doing what I thought to myself, still half drunk and disoriented. I thought that she probably wanted to smoke weed with her friends like they often did back in high school.

As I scrolled down my text I couldn't follow what she was saying so I went back to the beginning of the text which started at 10:13pm, which is the time she was supposed to be home.

Jake 10:13 -- You almost here?

Ally 10:20 -- haven't left yet, still catching up, OK?

Jake 10:22 -- I guess, y'all drunk yet?

Ally 10:40 -- yep

Jake 10:44 -- u ok to drive home?

Ally 10:52 -- probably not

Jake 11:13 -- then stay there as long as no guys stay there!

Ally 11:30 -- whatever

The texts stopped for about an hour, I'm guessing I passed out, because the next text was sent at 1AM. I vaguely remember checking Facebook while we were texting to see if I could see any pictures.

Jake 1:00 -- WTF babe -- Jeff is there?

Ally 1:20 -- yeah

Jake 1:36 - come home!

Ally 1:45 -- his GF was here; go to sleep

Jake 1:56 -- was?

Ally 1:56 -- she has to work tomorrow so she went home in a cab

Ally 1:57 -- don't worry, it's not like I'm going to fuck him in front of everyone!

Jake 2:00 -- you don't have a condom anyway

Ally 2:03 -- if I had a condom would it make a difference?

Jake 2:04 -- yep maybe

Ally 2:04 -- holly shit you pervert ... you just got me horny a little

Ally 2:05 -- this could be my 1?

My missed calls were at 2:30, 2:31, 2:33, 2:35 and 2:40 all from Ally, but I guess I was too passed out to answer.

The next text at 2:45 said "BABE -- I was flirting with Jeff and it's getting a bit out of hand now -- NEED YOU TO CALL ME!!" This was followed by a message that said "FUCK BABE ... NEED TO TALK ASAP .... WHERE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!" then "OK -- LAST CHANCE" followed by my last text at 2:48 that said "OK -- I'M DOING IT!"

I was horny as hell at the thought of my wife taking her panties off for another man, but was thinking no way she did it. My mind was racing with images of her lying in the grass with her legs wrapped around Jeff and her holding his ass like she does mine. I was extremely hard and not sure if that was the correct feelings to be having, but I couldn't help it.

I started thinking; we had talked about having one celebrity crush that we could sleep with if a one in a million chance ever happened. Hers was always David Beckom and Jeff looked a lot like Beckom and even played college soccer, so maybe she was willing to have one night with Jeff as a substitute. Nah -- there's no way she would. I called her to clear the air and she picked up with a cheery hello.

I said babe, umm, anything you want to tell me? "I love you?" she said. I love you too, but anything else? "Like what, I had a really good night last night!" Did anything happen with Jeff or where we just playing around? "Kind of babe" What do you mean kind of? "Well yeah, but we can discuss tonight when I get home" Tonight? "I'll be there at 9pm, get the kids in bed and I'll tell you everything, I promise, but I'll need a big margarita!"

The day lasted forever but 9PM finally rolled around and I was on the patio waiting with a big margarita. Ally came around the back and sat down and reached over to give me a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a normal kiss either, it was a fuck me kiss. Her lips were really wet and she grabbed the back of my head like she was ready for me. "Hi" she said as she smiled and took 3 big drinks of her margarita. So -- I said!

"Hold on" she said as she took out a pack of cigarettes and lit on Virginia Slim 100, just like she smoke in high school. I thought you quit smoking a year ago? "YEP -- but this is my last pack"

The rest of the story is her talking -- exactly as I recall.

"So where should I begin? I'll just start at the part where everyone but about 6 of us left the party. Jenny lit a joint and all of us got in the boat for a night ride and to smoke. After about 30 minutes, we were all high as hell and heading back to the dock.

Jeff was sitting right by me and moved his hand to my leg. I was a bit uncomfortable at first but as we got closer to the dock, I kind of moved my legs apart and let him move his hand up a bit more. I was really wet from your text so I thought what the hell. The closer we got to the house the more he inched his hand up towards my panties, so with my left hand I moved my panties over to the side like you used to do when we 1st started having sex back when we were teenagers. After I moved my panties over, I held his hand and moved it up so he could feel that my panties were moved over. He looked at me and smiled, biting his lip and leaned over and whispered in my ear "I want you so fucking bad!" He pushed two fingers over my lips and I moved my hips forward, which pushed both of his fingers inside me. I started to move up and down just slightly, enough to feel his fingers move in and out of me. The boat hit a wave which made all of his fingers enter me. I let out a little yell and pushed his arm away.

As his hand moved he grabbed my hand and moved it over towards his lap and placed my hand right in his lap. He cupped my hand right over his dick, as he did I looked at him with a huge grin. He felt really big and I was ready for the boat to dock so we could make out and play in a bit more privacy. The rest of the trip back, I kept my hand wrapped around him and played with him, which was driving him crazy. I was trying to figure out how big he was, it felt like maybe an inch longer than yours but probably twice as thick from what I could tell. I was getting nervous, but was extremely horny!

The boat finally arrived at the dock and Jeff covered himself with the towel to hide his excitement and jumped off to tie the boat down. As we all got back into the house, everyone decided it would be a great idea to go for some burgers but Jeff said he was too wasted to go anywhere. I took the opportunity to act like I was passed out on the couch and pretended like I couldn't wake up. I heard the doors to the car close and the engine crank. I watched the tail lights going down the drive way and off down the road. As I turned back around to see where Jeff was, I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He was completely naked and was still very excited. I quickly started to kiss him and grabbed his naked ass and pulled him to me.

I moved my hand around to grab his erection and as I did, it was actually thicker than I thought. I felt like a huge freaking cucumber, I couldn't even reach all the way around it with my little hand. We made out like high school kids then he grabbed me and carried me into the bed room. I asked him if he had a condom and he said of course Ally, we're not in high school anymore. He laid me on the bed and walked over to his shorts that were on the floor. I heard him rip the package open as he faced the door he hit the lights so only the lake lights were shining in the room. I removed my top and my panties, but kept my skirt on. He jumped on me and I felt the tip of his dick pushing against me.

He grabbed his dick and started rubbing it against me. I could feel the lubricant being rubbed all over me. As the lube mixed with my juices, he started pushing inside of me. Oh my gosh, it felt great, but it freaking hurt like hell. He grabbed my legs and spread them apart as far as he could. My head was spinning out of control; I didn't know what to do. I was just lying there; letting a guy I haven't seen since high school fuck me and I loved it.

I finally felt his balls hit my ass so I knew he was all the way in. I felt so full, I could hardly breathe. He whispered to me "just breathe" and I let out a really deep breath. As he slowly moved in and out of me, it starting feeling really good and I began to move my hips.

He flipped me over and put me on top. My first thought was, as much as Jake talks about how good I can ride, I'm going to really show Jeff what I can do. So, I moved all the way to the tip of this dick and looked into his eyes. I bit my lip and said, do you want me to fuck you? Jeff didn't say anything but tried to push into me like you do sometimes when I'm on tops. I put my hands on his mouth and told him to lay back and let me make you cum. He put his hands behind his head and I started teasing him by only fucking the tip.

I finally slid all the way down, then all the way back up. He said "Ally -- you're going to make me cum inside of you If you do that again" I said, Oh -- you can't take it? Once I said that I slammed down on him and then back up. I was riding him so hard and fast, I could feel his balls getting tight like yours do when you're about to cum.

He grabbed my ass and threw me onto the bed. He was on top of me and started pounding the shit out of me. I felt his balls slapping my ass and I was in heaven. I started to cum and yelled out as loud as I could. Right when I tighten up from my orgasm, he said are you ready baby? Before I could say anything, he pushed all the way into me and I could swear I could feel him cum inside of me, even though he was wearing a condom. I kissed him and said that was the best I've cum in years!

He smiled and pulled out of me, but as he did, I look down and I didn't see a condom. JEFF- What the fuck, I said. Did you cum inside of me you asshole. He said -- maybe, with a grin. I jumped up and as I did, I felt him cum dripping down my leg. Fuck Jeff -- I'm not on the pill, that's why I asked you to use a condom.

Luckily my phone APP says I wasn't ovulating, so we should be good."