Ally the Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally spends her senior year training to be the perfect slave.
2.5k words
4.26
78.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: quest

at the beginning of senior year Ally offered herself to me as a sex-slave-in-training. I, in turn, promised to take her as my first live-in 24/7 slave once we graduated; if she were properly trained by then.

My first day back in town she had presented her new body to me, now with pierced nipples, and the words "sex slave" tattooed below her belly button, stretching from one hip to the other.

"Does Master approve?" she asked, meekly.

I could hardly say no, this was the sexiest thing I had seen in my entire life. So I led her to bed by her new nipple-leash and gently showed her my approval in the way she deserved.

After sex, as she let my "lotion" dry on her small, perky breasts, we talked about what being a slave was going to mean, and what she would have to do in order for me to grant her that title.

First, she was going to have to become a true master of pleasing me. I had always thought her blowjobs left something to be desired; and in the entire time we had been fooling around (four months before the summer break, and she had been sending me porn once a week over the summer) she had never consented to anal. She had also never been with a woman, which wasn't exactly of paramount importance, but I sought to rectify it anyway.

I hatched a plan to solve those pesky problems.

Then I had to know she would always be obedient. She was good when we were at home, but she tended to shy away from any kind of public acknowledgement of being a slave.

Lastly I had to make sure she understood ownership. She had to know that her body, her life, even her identity were going to be mine if she went through with this.

So, we came up with a little game we would play throughout the year. We called it Ally's Quest. I wrote down a series of goals, each was worth one, two, or three points. If she racked up less than ten points a week, she would be punished; more than that and she would receive a reward based on her score.

The goals were as follows:

*****

Sexual Perfection:

Preform a satisfactory blowjob on your Master (1)
Preform a satisfactory blowjob on at least 3 men (2)
Wear a butt plug for the day (2)
Have anal sex with your Master (2)
Have anal sex with at least 3 men (3)
Go down on a woman (1)
Go down on at least 3 women (2)

Obedience Training:

Wear an outfit showing your tattoo for the day (1)
Expose you breasts in public (1)
Wear cum on your body for the day (2)
Wear cum on your face for the day (3)
Wear your restraints for the day (3)
Tell a stranger about our first session (3)
Distribute photos of yourself nude, bound, or having sex(3)
Masturbate on the bus or train (3)

Ownership Training:

Kneel before your Master and swear yourself to him (1)
Respond only to "slave" or "slut" for the day (2)
Write 500 times "I am a slave" (2)
Write 500 times "I am a slave" on your own body (3)
Write any of the following in a clearly visible place on your body:
Slave (1)
Slut (1)
Whore (1)
Free Blowjobs (2)
Fuck My Ass (3)
Filthy, Useless Slut (3)

*****

Her first week she tried getting her ten points by giving me two blowjobs a day. I ranked two as satisfactory, and with a deficit of eight points, she was caned on the ass and the bottoms of her feet and made to wear a buttplug every day the next week without it counting towards her goal.

The next week she scored a 9. Having had anal sex twice and worn her thinnest wrist cuffs (more like bracelets) to class one day. As punishment I told her she wouldn't be cumming until she reached a 50 point total, at her current rate, a month away.

The ultimatum perked her up and shook her out of her half-assed attempts. And from there it was smooth sailing. She was allowed one orgasm every fifty points, which came in about every two weeks. Within three months, the entire school knew her as "slut" and she cheerfully responded, one step closer to the next body-shaking burst of orgasmic pleasure.

We got away with most of this by claiming it was performance art.

After she had fallen into the pattern of her life as a slave-in-training, it was time to move on to the next phase. In honor of the next phase of Ally's Quest beginning, I decided to throw her a "graduation" party.

I selected ten men, ten women, and three "special guests" to join us in celebrating Ally's newfound level of submissiveness. She was to invite them all in person, with and autographed photo of herself, dripping in cum, and tied to her bed. Directions were written on the back, and she wasn't allowed to speak while in their presence. She just had to stand there, while the invitee examined the photo, stripped her with his eyes, then agreed to come to our little party.

The evening of the party was a Wednesday. I had chosen a school night so that Ally would show up for her 9:00 class looking used and tired. The party was to be held in the attic of the house I rented, where Ally and I had had our first play session, and I'd given her her first real measure of discipline.

Ally was naked, save for her collar, cuffs, and gag, fitted firmly into her mouth. She knelt in front of my chair as I explained the rules for her behavior that evening.

"Pay attention, slave. This is how tonight is going to go:

Our guests are going to come into this room, you will serve food and drinks, and you will service each and every one of them. Only I may hurt you, and only I may cum inside you. These are the only limitations on their behavior.

You, on the other hand, may not cum, may not speak, may not make eye contact, may not keep a guest waiting, may not object to or resist anything a guest does to you, and absolutely may not leave a guest unsatisfied. For each transgression against these rules the guest you wrong will choose your punishment.

For each satisfied customer, you will receive one point, for each broken rule you will lose three. Starting from zero you must reach a score of fifty by the time the party ends at dawn. That means with no mistakes you will have to pleasure everyone at least twice, and some three times."

Our special guests arrived first, setting up their tools near the old dental chair that I had moved to a back corner of the room. They would not participate in the game, but should Ally win, they were going to help her "graduate" to the next phase of her training.

All of the guests filtered in at exactly midnight, as the invitation photos had instructed them to, and they all took seats around the square of floor that Ally's game was to take place in. Ally herself was bound spread-eagle to eyebolts in the wall, hanging as a decoration while the party got started. At 12:15 I let her down, took out her gag, and sent her for drinks.

After drinks, the fun started. clothes came off and ten dicks and ten pussies were awaiting service. The little slut was off to a fine start, eating one pussy while fingering another, a cock in her free hand while a second drilled her snatch.

I looked around the room for the biggest dick I could spot, then I tossed the man who owned it a tube of lube and told him to pound her in the ass. By now my little pet was used to having big cocks in her ass, but it always hurt a little going in. She winced as the head slid slowly through her anus, then as the shaft picked up speed she gasped and said: "Please be gen..." and then she caught herself. I went and made a negative sign and three tally marks on the wall in chalk.

After each of her current five guests had come, the tally showed positive one, and it was time for Big Dick to pick her punishment for speaking out of turn. He chose to see her whipped with a long, mean, bullwhip. Without being bound, she held her hands behind her head to take five lashes across the back before returning to her work.

By 2:00 AM most of the men were tapped out. With a score of 37 Ally was riding a cock, with another in her ass, each hand was busy tending to a standing woman's clit, and her tongue flicked back and forth between the assholes of two women who were bending over in front of her.

She had been punished twice more, once for keeping a man waiting, and once for refusing to give a woman a rimjob. Since that punishment, she had rimmed six people. The words "Slut" "Whore" and "Pig" were written on her face and body with marker, and a weight hung from each nipple ring.

Since they were not allowed to cum inside her, the men at the party had take to cumming on the floor, then forcing Ally to lick it up and swallow it. She had no way to keep it from smearing onto her nose and chin, getting caught in her hair, and dripping down onto her chest.

As she reveled in sex, cum, and humiliation, I watched, kept score, and dished out punishment where appropriate.

By 3:00 AM she was only up to 41, and had taken three more punishments. Her ass was bright red from a spanking, red candle wax had hardened and cracked over her pussy, and her inner thighs each had five angry welts left by a cane.

The party had slowed to a crawl, with everyone exhausted, and Ally only serving one or two at a time with long stretches (during which she was required to constantly rub her clit) in between. The supernova of sexual abuse she had endured had burned itself out, but now she was faced with a different dilemma. At this rate she might not make nine more points before dawn.

By the end of the party, she had scored 52 points, been punished eight times in total. Her body and breath reeked of cum from both men and women and everyone was too tired to stand.

"Congratualtions, slut. You've proven yourself to have mastered all manner of sexual pleasure. That was part one. Part two is accepting my ownership over you. Do you?"

"Yes, Master, I do." she replied, looking up with trusting eyes through her jizz-soaked hair.

"Then go lie in the chair" I told her. "It's time for our special guests to do what I brought them here for."

After she had been secured to her chair, I blindfolded her. She was not to know her fate until it was already done, after all, she was mine to do with as I please, and mine to clue in when I decided.

First was the piercer, who put a wide ring through the hood of her clit, and three matching sets on either side of her labia. These sets were clasped together with tiny, silver, heart-shaped locks.

The second guest to take his turn was the metal worker, who fastened on the locking steel cuffs and collar I had had made for her. Each had no clasp, but instead a keyhole where the pieces overlaped and locked, they were heavy and thick, and would limit what kinds of clothes she could wear over them. The collar was engraved with the words "Sex Slave 01" and a barcode. Each cuff simply had the word "Slut" in large, clean letters.

For the final alteration, she received a chest tattoo that read "Beat me, Fuck me, Abuse me. Slave 01, Mind, Body, and Soul Property of Master J" (I used my real name, but I'm not going to publish that.)

"Now my dear, that's two goals reached. The last is complete obedience. Are you ready to demonstrate for me that you will follow any order?"

"Yes, Master." She said, still strapped in and blind.

"Instead of showing you what you now look like in a mirror, I'm going to make you take this final test. Do not look at your own body, do not ask anyone you meet what you look like, but go outside, and don't come back in until you can describe each of your three changes to me exactly and tell me your new name."

"Yes, Master" she said.

She was let out of her chair, her blindfold taken off, and, chin up so as not to see herself, she walked tiredly out into the new daylight. For two hours she wandered the street as I and some of the guests watched from the window. Most of the early morning traffic was students familiar with her "performance art" so she didn't turn as many heads as you might think. Eventually she came back to knock feebly on the door, barely able to stand after the night's ordeal.

I opened the door and asked her "What is your new name?"

"Slave one" she replied.

"And what are the three gifts I gave you for your transformation?"

"Steel cuffs that say "Slut" and a collar with my name and barcode; A tattoo that proclaims me as yours; and seven new piercings."

"Do you like them?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Yes, Master, very much. Does this mean I'm your slave now?" the girl who was Ally yesterday asked me.

"Not yet. It means you're ready to start training for your duties as a proper slave girl. There's going to be much more to your life than just sex, you know."

The parties became a monthly ordeal for the last six months of our senior year. Each time twenty new people would come to test Slave 01's new skills. One month it was her threshold on pain that we tested. The next she threw us a lavish dinner party, cooking and cleaning for three days in advance. The next month she was the entertainment, dancing and singing for us, letting us revel in her humiliation. Each time we fell back to the first game at midnight, making her remember that her primary purpose was to unselfishly suck and fuck and lick others to ecstasy. And every month at dawn she would receive a new gift for her new skill. A flogger for passing her test of pain, a maid's outfit for the dinner party, a pair of high-heeled ballet boots for her dancing.

When we finally graduated, she was truly ready to be a perfect slave.

I used some money I had been saving to buy a modest flat in the city, and mounted like a diploma, ready for framing and hanging in her new bedroom, presented her with her contract to me.

The terms were harsh, but she signed without argument. And thus began our new life together as Master and slave.