Ally's Blowjob

Story Info
The story of his first blowjob.
1.4k words
3.88
102.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just gotten back to my house and sat down on the couch. We, of course refers to me and my girlfriend, Ally. We were two kids halfway into our senior year of high school; I had turned 18 at the beginning of the year and she had just recently turned 18. I'm about average height, 5'8", with blond hair and a 6 inch circumcised dick, and she's about 5'6" with brown hair, glasses, fleshy C-cup boobs, and a plump ass. We had promptly returned home after my gig; I was the lead guitar player in my band that had just played at a local bar.

There were a few bands left to play after us, but nothing good, so I had brought her to my house in the hope of having some fun. We had been dating for over four months now, and I thought things might finally start to get serious. After a make-out/dry hump phase that seemed to last forever, (though in actuality it was about three months) I had finally gotten my first hand job a few weeks ago.

We had been parked at 1 o'clock on a Saturday night in our high school parking lot, making out in the back seat of my car, when it finally happened. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers, past my thighs.

Ally loosely grasped my cock and started to slide her hand up and down my shaft. Neither one of us had done anything like it before, so after some awkward feedback and some clumsy tips, she grasped it a little tighter and started to pump a little harder. Anyway, long story short, it took her forever to get me off and I cummed thick white goo all over her hand. She complained about her arm hurting afterward, and then commented that if we continued to do this, we should probably get some napkins for the car.

I felt bad, so I let her wipe the juice on my stomach, and I proceeded to pay her back, unzipping her jeans, leaving her panties on. I slid the jeans down past her knees, then I slid my hand up her thigh, under her underwear, and towards her cunt. This was the first time I had ever touched a vagina. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy, which was wet and sticky by now, and started moving it in and out. Her pussy was hairy, but I fucking loved it, and it turned me on more. She told me to use two fingers, so I inserted my ring finger too.

After a few minutes she began to quiver and moan. Her fleshy butt shivered every few seconds. I slid my thumb under her cotton panties and started to massage her hairy clit. She started moaning and whimpering pretty hard. In a few more minutes she pulled my hand out of her pussy and out of her panties and pulled up her jeans. To this day I'm still not sure if she cummed, but either way she loved it.

So anyway, back to the couch, after my gig. We had sat down to watch tv and there appeared to be nothing good on. I couldn't find the remote, so I got up to change the channel on the tv. As I went to sit back down on the couch, Ally broke the silence.

"You have a really great ass," she said.

"Yours is better," I flirted back with her.

"Ha, prove it," she told me. So we both unzipped our jeans and pulled them down in the back, her showing off her butt under her tight cotton panties, and mine under my boxers.

"Still not sure," I said. She pulled down the back of her panties showing off her two big, plump cheeks. Her ass was pale but I loved that about her; she didn't tan like all the fake girls at our school. I pulled down the back of my boxers, revealing my butt.

"Hmmm," Ally said as she inspected our two asses. "I like yours better." I happened to strongly disagree.

We laughed, zipped our jeans back up, and she slid her tongue into my mouth as we began to make out on the couch. After a few minutes she asked me, "Is your mom gonna be home soon?"

"No," I replied, "She's out of town."

"Then I've got something special for you," Ally said. "Since your band played was so great tonight."

I was lying down on the couch, she was kneeling over top of me. She started to slide her t-shirt off over her head. I lay there, stunned, as I had yet to see her topless. Her boobs jiggled in her bra as she pulled the shirt off. She then proceeded to unhook her white bra and throw it to the ground.

I laid my eyes for the first time on her big c-cup tits. They bobbed up and down as she cast her bra to the floor. I just lay there speechless, her tits staring me in the face; it wasn't like in a porno where the guy always knows what to do. Her nipples were big and light pinkish colored, almost the same color as her tits. They were hard and erect. I finally regained control and sat up, her still straddling me on the couch, and started to suck on her nipples and lick her breasts.

After a bit of this, Ally put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down, so I was lying under her again. "Take off your shirt," she commanded. As I did this, she unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. She then took my boxers off. Needless to say, my cock was by now fully erect, stiff, and throbbing, and I was horny as fuck.

She grabbed my dick in her right hand, still straddling me on the couch as I lay flat, and just when I thought she was gonna start jacking me off, the unexpected happened. She lowered her head over my member and put her lips over the tip of my penis. Her long brown hair fell to both sides of her head, nearly covering her face, and she moved slowly down until my entire erect cock was in her mouth.

She started pumping away, and even though she had never sucked anyone before, it felt great, much better than our first encounter with the hand job. It felt amazing, her lips sliding up and down my cock, her warm saliva acting as lube.

As she moved her head up and down, her boobs bounced with her. As she shifted on the couch a bit, the tips of her breasts and her nipples began to smack against my balls as she bobbed up and down. Her tits felt great rubbing against my sack. It was so fucking hot and I was so horny. It was the greatest euphoria I had ever experienced. I don't even remember some of it halfway through.

After a few minutes of this I began to quiver, and my ass started to shiver. I started to moan and take quick, short breaths. She sensed I was about to cum and sucked up and down my shaft faster. Her tits rubbed against my balls even more.

I was experiencing so much pleasure, I forgot to utter the common courtesy, "I'm cummmmming!!!!!"

A few seconds away from climax, I let out almost a yell of pleasure as my cock pulsated and throbbed. Ally kept sucking away as I blew my white hot load into the back of her throat (I hadn't jacked off or gotten a hand job in awhile, so it was quite a load!). As my dick squeezed its last few drops of cum into her mouth, she stopped sucking and gargled my load down her throat. She stroked my cock for a few more seconds til I was cooled down.

She lay back down by me on the couch, and we made out, her bare tits pressed against my chest, my half erect penis flat against her jeans. We ended up spooning. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. And we just lied there, watching tv, me completely naked, her topless with only underwear on. My flaccid penis rubbed up against her plump ass, shielded by her cotton panties.

I slid my hand down Ally's back, under her panties, over her cheeks, brushed against her butt hole, and slid two fingers into her tight, wet, hairy snatch. I pulled her panties down and used my other hand to work her clit. As she let out a soft moan of pleasure, my cock began to slowly rise again, its head brushing against her butt crack as my dick became erect.