Ally's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ass guy pulled his now flaccid organ from her asshole and she rolled over alongside me with a satisfied sigh. It was only then did they realize that there were others in the room and saw Ally standing by the door with two men. She said that they had caught the last part of the action and it looked great and then told Heidi that she had two more ready to go and we said our goodbyes and left her to continue her quest for the holey grail.

Ally and I walked downstairs together and she asked me if I would be staying the night and when I told her my flight back was at noon the next day and I was hers until then. She smiled and took my hand and confided that she was so turned on by what she just saw, that she wants Paul and I to do her that way when we go to sleep later. I agreed but only on the condition that I get her ass and she guaranteed it. I had fucked Ally in the ass before and found that I loved fucking it almost as much as her cunt. She had such a beautiful, shapely ass and I loved working my cock deep inside it while watching it move on my shaft so I was really looking forward to our threesome later. We rejoined the group in the main room and found Paul having a drink by the bar.

We walked over and greeted each other warmly and then Ally told him that I would be staying overnight and what she had planned for us. He smiled and looked at me nodding his approval and we said our goodnights to everyone before heading back upstairs to retire for the evening. When we got to their bedroom, we lay down on the big bed with Ally between us and she started playing with our organs to bring them to life. I covered her nipple with my lips and teased it with the tip of my tongue and felt it grow hard as I ran my tongue over it and noticed that Paul was doing the same on the other side. Then Ally got up and kneeled between us and started licking and sucking our cocks. First she ran her tongue up from the base of my now semi-erect organ to the tip and then did the same to her husband's.

It didn't take long before both of us were hard so she mounted Paul and fit the crown of his erection to her cunt and lowered herself down on the immense shaft. When I saw that she had it deep inside her, I moved behind her and smeared some KY on her asshole and the head of my cock and worked it inside her gorgeous ass. Her tight asshole gripped my thick organ and she gasped as I fed each inch into her until I was buried right up to my crotch hairs. Then both Paul and I started fucking her in tandem and remarked how we could feel each other's cocks as we stroked in and out of her. It didn't take long before she started breathing heavily and moving her cunt and ass in rhythm to our strokes and then suddenly, she cried out as her orgasm hit and I felt her ass grip my shaft tightly as she moaned and twisted in spasms. Paul groaned as her hot juices covered his cock and I felt his organ jerking inside her as he pumped his cum against her uterus.

That was all I needed to bring on my impending orgasm and my organ swelled as it began shooting hot jets of sperm into her asshole until my spasms ended. Ally asked us not to move as she wanted the feeling of having both our cocks inside her last as long as possible. We stayed inside her until both our organs started to recede and mine plopped out of her ass. She rolled over with a smile of satisfaction on her face and nestled herself between the both of us as we fell into a deep sleep.

I awakened to a warm, comfortable feeling in my crotch and opened my eyes to find Ally washing my organ with a warm cloth. She smiled at me and told me to relax as she wanted to suck my cock before I got dressed and left for the airport since we slept a little later than usual. I sighed in contentment as her talented mouth brought me to a shattering climax. She swallowed every drop and squeezed up from the base to get more before sitting up with a smile and asking if I think that will hold me on the plane ride home. I thanked her profusely and got up on slightly wobbly legs to shower, shave and get dressed. Paul was already getting dressed while she was sucking me and volunteered to drive me to the airport right after we had some coffee to make sure that I wouldn't miss my flight.

With service like that, there was no wonder why I always looked forward to coming to London.

12