Ally's "Unwilling"

Story Info
Jack takes Ally for his slave.
7.1k words
4.48
72.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally was everything Jackson had ever wanted in a woman. Well, really, he didn't so much want a woman, as he wanted a slave. He didn't want to deal with the hassle of a relationship.

He disliked having to account for his time, and talk about how his day went, and buy presents and flowers, and all the other nonsense that went into dating someone.

He didn't want the routine of his daily life to be disrupted. He simply wanted to add into that routine a relationship that was based entirely on sex.

He had considered simply paying for it, he was wealthy enough to do so on as regular a basis as he desired, but it seemed like almost as much work as a real relationship.

He'd have to find a hooker, a clean one, then he'd have to teach her everything he wanted her to do, how to respond to him and such, and then he'd have to find her every time he wanted to get laid.

No, it was better to find someone who shared his interests in bed, take her, force her to like what he did to her, and then explain that he owned her and she would make herself available to him whenever he wanted. Jackson thought it should be relatively easy.

That's where Ally came in. Jackson had gone out for a couple of drinks with his coworkers one evening, and Ally had been at the same bar with her friends.

Jack had noticed her shortly after he arrived, but having already made the decision to find himself an unwilling slave, he didn't bother to approach her and try for her number.

However, he was instantly attracted to her. Physically, she was just what he was looking for. Petite, he was guessing without the heels she'd stand around 5'2" or 5'3".

Even though she was short, she had great, nicely toned legs. She was thin, but in a healthy way that showed she worked out and took care of herself.

She had long auburn hair, pretty green eyes, and a very perky rack. Jack like smaller tits on a woman, they were usually more sensitive, and judged Ally to be a B-cup. She had a small, nicely rounded ass, and perfect posture to accent all her lovely lady lumps.

That day, she was dressed in a low cut, sleeveless blouse and a short, hugging business skirt. She didn't need to bother with make-up as she had naturally flawless skin, and she wore very little jewelry. No wedding ring either, Jack noticed. Good, he didn't get involved with married women.

When Ally got up to refresh their round of drinks, Jack took notice and followed her to the bar. Up close, he studied her covertly and decided she was even better looking up close.

He made note of which booth she returned to with her and her friends drinks in hand, then went back to enjoying the evening with his work buddies.

It was pure chance that Jack happened to need to use the men's room at the moment that he did. Upon arriving at the door, which was very close to where Ally's booth was situated, he found it locked.

At the time, he didn't realize that there was a drug deal going down inside, but later he silently thanked the two corporate coke heads who came out after scoring off the resident dealer.

While he was waiting, he leaned against the wall and realized he was right around the corner from Ally's booth, where she and her friends were involved in a lively and somewhat drunken conversation.

He quickly realized they were going around the table comparing each others likes and dislikes in bed, and then discussing the likes and dislikes of the various men they had known.

Several of the women were discussing the merits of switching boyfriends when they discovered that they were somewhat mismatched with their current partners.

He heard one of the women ask Ally what her personal tastes ran to, and he found himself listening eagerly. He almost couldn't believe what he heard when she answered.

She admitted to liking things a lot kinkier than her somewhat tame friends. When prodded, she admitted that she had rape fantasies, she wanted to be held down, or tied up.

She wanted to be taken roughly, sometimes gagged or blindfolded. She also loved being forced to wear a collar and nipple clamps. She said she couldn't get enough of being spanked, she liked to be choked, and she absolutely loved to be talked dirty to and be forced to respond.

One of her friends asked her to elaborate on that point and Jack almost fell over himself trying to get closer without being seen. She hesitated at first, then said that she liked to be called a slut and a whore in bed.

She wanted to hear the man say how good it felt to be inside her tight pussy, and she wanted to be forced to admit how much she liked having his cock inside her. She went on for a few minutes, and concluded by saying that basically she wanted to be owned in bed but didn't think it was ever going to happen.

When her friends asked her why, she said it was because she didn't have the time or patience to date anyone.

That she felt embarrassed by admitting what she liked in bed right away, but by the time she was comfortable enough with the guy, they were already in a habit that he liked and she didn't want to bring it up and make herself look like an ass by not saying what she wanted in the first place.

Jack couldn't believe his good fortune. This woman was on his exact same wavelength. Perhaps it would be even easier to get what he wanted now that he didn't have to force a woman to get used to what he wanted.

This woman already wanted all those same things. The bathroom door finally opened, he relieved himself, then went directly to the bar and asked the tender if Ally and her friends were regulars. He revealed that they were in every Thursday and Friday evening like clockwork.

After receiving this info, he returned to his friends and told them he had to leave early. He said he had "things" to take care of. After quitting the bar, he drove to his favorite sex shop and loaded up on everything he would need.

He bought a small ball gag, a blindfold, several different types of restraints, a leather collar with a matching leash and attachable nipple clamps, four butt plugs in varying sizes, a bullet vibrator, and three heavy foam, wedge shaped pillows with restraints built into the sides that could be used separately, or stacked together in different ways.

Ally was shorter than Jack by more than a foot, as he stood 6'5", and he figured that when he took her from behind, the wedges would make it easy to correct the difference in heights. Paying for his selections, he went home to make more preparations.

In Jacks remodeled basement, he had installed a full size bed with a wrought iron frame. He had reinforced it by bolting it to the floor to ensure that it could handle everything that would soon happen atop it's deep, firm mattress.

Across the room, he had reinforced the rooms structure by having several heavy wooden beams braced along the walls and across the ceiling.

Originally, he had planned on converting that end of the room into an at home gym, and mounting a heavy bag from the beams. Since he had decided to acquire himself a slave, though, he found himself looking for new uses for the structure.

The beams could support more than 400 pounds at their weakest point, and he mentally calculated that the combined weight of himself and Ally would fall somewhere around 350 or less.

Several months earlier, he had purchased a sex swing online, but had not yet had the chance to use it. He located the box it had come in, and set to installing it.

It didn't weigh more than twenty pounds, so he figured that even if he could manage to hang all of his weight on it after trapping Ally in it, the support beams would still easily be able to handle the load.

Moving back to the bed, he installed the under mattress restraint system he had purchased, which featured fleece lined leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles. Then, he located a stud in the wall at the head of the bed, and drilled a large screw tipped with a heavy O-ring at the top, into it.

To the ring, he attached a steel chain that extended out for about a foot, then split into two chains for another eight inches and ended in cuffs similar to the ones attached to the bed.

This would allow him to handcuff Ally to the wall, and be able to turn her on her back or front without having to switch the cuffs to her opposite wrists. He laid out the collar with it's accoutrements on a nearby table, and stashed the vibrator and butt plugs on a high shelf along the wall next to the bed.

He still hadn't planned too much on exactly how he was going to get her into the basement, but if she was going to be awake, he didn't want to give away too much of his plan by leaving everything out in plain sight.

It might scare her more than she already would be, and he wanted her to fight as little as possible so he wouldn't have to hurt her when subduing her.

He laid out the wedge pillows, checked to see that the built in restraints for her wrists and thighs were sound, then left the basement to consider his plan for Ally's abduction.

Today was Thursday and Jack didn't want to wait another whole week to start his new slaves training. He wanted everything to be ready for tomorrow night, and with that in mind, he called up a buddy of his who worked as a chemist for a company that frequently did business with Jack's company.

When Jack's friend answered the phone, Jack told him that he wanted to meet in person, and would it be alright to stop by his friends house? His friend, Lucas, told him he'd be working in his lab out back, and to come on in when he got there. Twenty minutes later, Jack strolled in and began to explain to Luke what he wanted and why.

He told Luke he wanted chloroform, and wanted to know how to use it, then went on the explain how he's found Ally, and all the preparations he'd made for her.

"After I've broken her in a bit, I'll arrange a get together so you can have a go at her. I'll send her over here all gift wrapped with a big shiny bow, and you can play with her for a couple days. Then, maybe we can play with her together.

By that time, I'm sure she'll love the idea of being taken by two guys at once. Plus, once she gets used to me, she'll have no problem with you."

Luke was very close in size and temperament to Jack. He was shorter by an inch or two, but just as toned and muscled as Jack. They had gone to college together, and used to make a regular habit of double teaming the girls that one or the other of them had brought back to their dorm room, usually without asking the girl if she wanted another partner.

Most of the time the girls didn't complain afterwards, since they usually ended up liking the two big guys taking them at once, and if a girl hinted that she would file a report, they would simply go at her again and again until she was so enamored of what they did to her body, that complaining was the furthest thing from her mind.

Therefore, Luke was completely on board with Jacks plan. He supplied a chloroform soaked kerchief in a plastic bag. He warned Jack not to take it from the bag until he was ready to use it because it would evaporate quickly, and he told him to take it away from her face one breath after she went limp.

He said Jack would have approximately twenty minutes before she started to stir, so he'd have to get her back to his place pretty quick.

Then, Jack told Luke how he could help execute his plan. After talking it over a bit, Jack showed Luke a picture of Ally he had taken with his phone, and told him the location of the bar and the time to be there.

Luke agreed to everything, and Jack soon left. He wanted to get a good nights sleep before the activities of the next day.

Friday went much the same way it always did, dragging on until five when everyone could finally leave work and relax. As Jack left his office, he called Luke to make sure everything was moving as planned, and Luke told him that Ally had already arrived with her friends and that he had noted her car when she parked in the lot.

Jack arrived with his buddies, and warned them that he would have to leave early again. He told them he had to go out of town for the weekend to deal with a family problem and wanted to get to bed early.

When the sun finally set, and full dark came on them, Luke walked into the bar and loudly asked if anyone knew who owned the green Prius in the parking lot.

Ally left her friends at the table and told Luke it was her car, then asked what the problem was. He told her that he had just been walking to the bar when he caught a street kid breaking her window and attempting to rob her car.

She went with him to the parking lot to assess the damage, and at the same time, Jack said good night to his friends, and slipped out the back. Just as Ally was getting to her car, Luke snuck away, and when she realized he wasn't there anymore, she looked around for him, not noticing Jack coming up behind her with a bag in his hand.

He removed the cloth and quickly brought it up to her face holding it there, while his other arm snaked around her middle, pulling her close and back into the shadows of the building. She soon went limp, and after listening for another breath, he removed the cloth, returned it to the bag, and handed it, and his car keys to Luke, who had come up next to him.

Searching though her purse, he found he phone and turned it off, then located her keys, and carried her to the passenger side of her car. He placed her in the seat and buckled her in, then climbed into the drives seat, started the car, and began to drive towards his house.

In the meantime, Luke took Jacks keys, disposed of the chloroform cloth in a nearby dumpster, and re-entered the bar. Soon, one of Ally's friends approached him asking what had happened to her.

He said he had helped her clean up the glass from the broken window, and that she had left to see if she could find a glass shop open late. He told her that Ally had said her phone battery died and she wanted to go home to charge it after getting her window fixed.

Ally's friend seemed to accept this, then realizing how handsome Luke was, promptly forgot her worry fro her friend and began to hit on him. It wasn't long before he took her out the back door, lifted her skirt and fucked her against the brick wall of the bar while she begged him for more.

Thinking that his alibi was set, and that he had gotten a very nice piece of ass from the whole deal, he invited her back to his place for more of the same.

She went back inside, told her friends she was leaving, and met him back in the parking lot. He took her to Jacks car, drove them back to his place, then fucked her again, this time bent over the trunk of the car in his driveway.

Finally he took her inside, and ended up keeping her busy with his cock for the rest of the weekend. He mentally reminded himself to thank Jack the next time he saw him.

Back at Jacks house, he had pulled Ally's car into his garage and managed to carry her into the basement before she started to rouse. He quickly undressed her and cuffed her to the chain attached to the wall and laid her out on her back on the bed.

Then, he secured the collar around her neck, clipped the leash onto the ring at the back, and set to work stimulating her nipples.

When her nipples pebbled beneath his fingertips, he slipped the clamps around them, attached the thin chains from the clamps onto the front of the collar, and began to tighten the clamps. At this, her eyelids began to flutter, and she began to move on the bed and moan a little.

Quickly, he grabbed the ball gag, slipped it past her teeth and clipped it together behind her head. Then, he placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied that into place as well. He went back to adjusting her nipple clamps, and she began to rouse more.

He knew the instant she became fully awake because she suddenly went still and held her breath. "Hello Ally." He said. She stiffened and turned her head towards the sound of his voice.

She began to move her arms and realizing she was chained, began to twist and pull at the cuffs. "It won't do you any good Ally," he continued, "you can't get away."

She whimpered through her gag. He sat on the bed next to her and stroked his hand down the side of her face and throat. He continued down her chest and cupped her left breast in his large, warm hand.

She tried to pull away, and he shushed her, moving his thumb over her clamped nipple. She shuddered and moaned.

"I know you like that. And if you're a good girl, I'll give you a lot move of what you like." He continued to play with her distended nipple causing her to writhe under his touch.

He reached for her right breast with his other hand and was soon manipulating both nipples. Her moaning grew louder and she arched her back off the mattress, pushing her tits into his hands. He smiled, then removed his hands.

She almost began to moan in protest, but caught herself in time. He stood, then looked down at her. "I want you to know, I won't hurt you. As long as you behave, I won't hurt you."

He began to pace the floor beside the bed. "I know what you want, I want the same things. I overheard you at the bar last night."

She caught her breath at that comment. "I heard you tell them what you like, how you want it rough, and how you don't like to tell your dates how kinky you are. So I've taken that problem out of your hands. I'm going to take what I want from you. I'm going to make you respond the way I want you to. And if you please me, I'll let you go at the end of the weekend, and allow you to pleasure me at my convenience in the future."

He figured that his arrogant little speech would show her that he was in control, answer a lot of her questions, and allow her to give in to him without feeling guilty. He stopped pacing by the head of the bed.

"Do you want me to remove your blindfold?" He asked. "Think carefully. If I take it off and you behave, everything will be fine. But if I take it off and later you fight me, well, once you've seen me, I won't be able to let you go."

He sat at the edge of the bed again. "Do you want me to remove the blindfold?" he repeated. Slowly, she nodded her head.

He lifted her head, and untied the cloth. Removing it from her face, he sat back. She blinked against the glare of the lights, and when she was able to focus, she looked up at him.

He was very good looking, she thought. Vain a thought as it was, she was glad that the man who had drawn such a response from her with his nipple play, was not a wretched looking person.

As he stood up, she looked down the length of his body and realized it wasn't just his face that was good looking.

She made a decision then. She figured that if this man, this man who looked like the epitome of everything she had ever looked for in a guy, this man who had yet to hurt her although given ample opportunity, wanted to give her, well, take from her everything she wanted, she would let him.

Not that she had much say in the matter, but maybe, by giving in, she would finally get exactly what she wanted from a sexual experience.

She relaxed against the sheets. He seemed to sense her acquiescence and stepped away from the bed. He removed his clothes, never taking his eyes off her face. He watched her eyes trail down his body and saw that she was appreciative, not repulsed.

When he had removed the last vestiges of his clothing, he moved to the end of the bed, climbed on, and crawled his way up towards her. Kneeling between her spread legs, he placed his hands on either side of her head and leaned his face towards her. "I can make you feel so good." He whispered.

He bent his head and placed his lips at her neck. Moving along the column of her throat, he licked and nipped his way down to her shoulders. Once there, he began to bite her smooth skin, leaving small marks behind.

12