Almost a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna started with soft kisses and hungry licks up Lee's legs. When she reached his thighs, her hands pushed them farther apart. She got closer to what she wanted with each kiss. Her tongue trailed close to Lee's balls. When she reached them, she took them in her mouth sucking on them one at a time.

She looked up at Lee and didn't loose eye contact with him as she continued her quest on his balls. Lee's hand reached for Donna's head as he tried to push her deeper on his balls. Donna sucked like a mad woman, feeling the fullness that each ball possessed.

Donna released Lee's balls from her mouth and put her hands under Lee's thighs and pushed them up towards his chest. Lee grabbed his legs and held them for Donna. Donna kissed Lee's butt cheeks, squeezing them as she did this. She pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his bud.

Lee was starting to tremble anticipating what Donna was going to do to him. His hands tightened his grip on his legs.

Donna's tongue trailed over his hole causing Lee to jump a little. A soft, lustful moan escaped his lips. Again her tongue flicked his bud, this time probing a little more. She could tell by Lee's reaction he liked what she was doing. She reached up with her left hand and started to slowly stroke Lee's hard cock. Her tongue worked in and out of his ass.

Lee pushed his ass out farther wanting more of Donna's hot tongue. Her hand on his cock and tongue in his ass was pushing Lee to the limit.

He was close to cumming. "Oh God Donna this is so fucking hot, don't stop. I'm going to cum."

Donna's tongue darted in and out as fast as she could. Lee's hand was covering hers as she stroked his cock faster and faster. Lee's body tensed up. He started moaning Donna's name as spurt after spurt of cum hit him on the chest.

Lee looked down to see the look of lust in Donna's eyes as she continued to rub his cock. Her fingers rubbing the head, rubbing the cum that was leaking from it over his cock. Her tongue left Lee's bud and she kissed her way up towards his cock. She reached the head of his cock and cleaned the cum from it.

This made Lee's cock ache for her more. Donna pressed her breast against Lee's cock as she licked the cum from his chest. Donna savored every bit of his cum, she couldn't get enough. When she was done cleaning him off Donna sat on Lee's lap and said, "I can't wait to see what else Santa has for me."

12