Almost a Love Story

Story Info
A story about a neglected wife written by her husband.
17.5k words
2.73
21.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alanjmp
Alanjmp
3 Followers

Chapter One

It all started innocently enough. He was a handsome young man with cute dimples and a winning smile. When he talked, you listened and when he listened you knew he cared.

My husband Alec introduced us shortly after we moved into our new home, and he into his new

job. Kyle called on my husband's business about twice a week and they had hit it off from day one. Alec was quick to bring Kyle home to meet me and the kids and his visits soon became routine, and for some reason, very welcome. Little did either of us know that this new man in our lives would have such a long lasting impact on me for years to come.

I am not sure when I first started to realize that Kyle had such a personal effect on me, but he did. It wasn't anything I was looking for, at least I didn't think I was, but whenever he dropped by or I saw him about town my stomach did a flip and I became more anxious than ever to find a way to chat with him and just be in his presence. He had an aura about him that attracted me like no other man I ever knew in my few short years as a grown woman and I was confused as to why, even more confused about what to do about it, or where all of this was heading. Oh well, maybe it is enough for me to just have these secret feelings, enjoy the moments when he is around me and leave it at that. After all, I am a married woman and what did I expect to come from this anyway. I knew one thing for sure, I wanted to see him one way or another, and so I did, thanks to the generosity of my cooperative husband.

Within 2 months of meeting Kyle it was becoming apparent that there was something very new and exciting happening in my life. He was sending me many obvious signals that we were on the same page and that both of us were sharing a mutual attraction. It was very apparent that he was as interested in me as I was in him and we did little to hide our feelings from each other, or from anyone else I am sure. Now what? This is not what I was expecting to have happen to me at 22 years of age. I was supposedly happily married with 2 young beautiful children and the last thing I wanted to do was get my self involved in a situation that could create serious consequences in my life , but maybe I did.

My imagination went wild with thoughts of what might be possible in the months ahead. Kyle was over 6ft tall with a handsome face and the sexiest smile. His body was to die for and I could see he was the complete physical package, never mind his personality. Well, I couldn't see it all, but some how I felt sure he would be more than adequate where it counted. I was becoming totally infatuated with this young man and it was the most exciting feeling I had felt in a long time. How could this be happening?

It wasn't long before I knew that no matter how much I tried to suppress my feelings for Kyle, the sexual and emotional attraction I felt for him consumed me so deeply that he was in my thoughts daily.

I was so very drawn to this young handsome man and it wasn't right. What do I do now? He didn't help matters by the way he would look at me and by the flattering words he would say to me when Alec was busy in another room, so oblivious to what was happening between us. It wasn't long before we found time alone at a dance or at a party where we had the chance to squeeze in a few secluded minutes to share a kiss and whisper sweet nothings to each other with no one any the wiser.

These brief interludes convinced me for sure that Kyle had more than special feelings for me, as I did for him. It was impossible for us to hide them from others, but we tried. These stolen moments only helped to fan the scorching flames between us. This was more than infatuation, it was much more.

Chapter Two

Maybe about 2 months after we had settled in to our new home my husband introduced me to a couple he had met through Kyle. Gordon and Jane were a few years older than us but seemed to be a fun couple and a new relationship soon developed. For some reason we had never spent much couples time with Kyle and his wife Elaine. It just wasn't a fit for us. Anyway, it wasn't long before our new friends were dropping by our home for dinner and drinks and we started going out to the odd event with them. Jane was an alright lady I guess but she kind of lacked a spark and it was obvious my husband wasn't exactly overly enamoured with her, but he did seem to like the company of Gordon so we managed to make it work. Besides, Jane had a nice set of boobs she liked to flaunt and that was enough for Alec to get him to overlook a few short comings.

Gordon sported a manly chest and had a nice solid build and good looks that would please any woman, so it was a very nice package for me to focus on. He had a charming personality and was easy to like, especially if you were a woman. He was always polite and seemed interested in what I had to say, at times even getting a little too personal, which made me enjoy his presence even more. It was fun to feel the sexy vibes between us and I could sense there was more. Little did I know how much more.

I remember one night at our house when the wine flowed freely and the music played softly with the lights down low. We were all soon up dancing with the opposite spouse and the atmosphere became a little charged as each of us snuggled in tight with the others wife or husband. My husband had always enjoyed the excitement of swapping partners, if only for an intimate dance or two, and this was the perfect time and place for the both of us to unleash a few stored up hormones. I could see he was enjoying the fullness of Jane's bouncy tits and so I snuggled in with Gordon and did my best to make sure he felt mine. It wasn't long before I was getting a silent message that he was being turned on by me and that he wasn't anxious to see the song end. I never thought too much about what was happening as it was getting to be a very cozy and enjoyable dance so I just took his bulging erection rubbing against my groin as a nice compliment and left it at that. I will say though, it sparked my interest in him for sure, and again I was starting to feel a little pleased about having another man paying such obvious attention to me. I was soon getting used to having his hard member rub against my privates and I too was sorry to hear the song end. But there would soon be another as he was quick to make sure the slow songs kept coming and the intimacy continued, with no objections from my husband or Jane.

No doubt we all had a very sexual evening and after they left Alec and I chatted about the possibilities of taking this new relationship to the next level. Maybe it was the wine and the hard cock against my groin but I didn't say anything to discourage the thought. Who knows, maybe a little extra company would be good for both of us, and it would definitely bring some needed zest back into our marriage.

Over the next few months Gordon's visits to our home became more and more frequent. He was always attentive to me and I really started to enjoy his brief stop overs. His constant attention to me was very welcome and quietly encouraged. He was a good looking healthy male, maybe about 27, and I soon started to realize I was becoming attracted to him as it appeared he was to me. Kyle was a frequent visitor as well and it was a fun time to be a woman. How could Alec not notice their focus on me?

What the hell was happening? Why was I letting myself have these feelings, and why was I enjoying them? Not only with one man, but now with two. It was all very confusing, but again I decided there was no harm in a little flirting and did my best to carry on as though everything was normal. I needed some diversion in my life at this time and Kyle and Gordon filled that void perfectly. How lucky am I.

Alec was working hard at his new position and the hours were demanding. I wasn't happy by how much time he spent away from home. It wasn't all work as he loved his sports and they consumed much of his time winter and summer. Still, I was feeling neglected and even wondered at times if maybe he was up to something else besides sports. The kids were keeping me busy, no doubt, but at my age I wanted and needed more. Lucky for me....opportunity soon came knocking.

Gordon had approached my husband about setting up a small temporary workshop in our basement to work on his model air planes when time allowed. He had a small home with limited space so it seemed like a reasonable request and it wasn't long before our basement started to look like a hobby shop. Alec took a keen interest in the goings on as he was a pilot and very much interested in watching these toy models come to life. Did he not see the interest Gordon was showing in me, or did he just decide to let the cards fall where they may. It was like he was delivering a fresh lover to me on a plate and it was up to me if I wanted to taste the goods or not.

Gordon at first would drop by when he knew Alec was home but he soon started coming up with reasons why he needed to come over at all hours. He worked shifts at the local sawmill so it left him with many opportunities to come by when my husband was at work. Most of the excuses were to do with applying coats of paint and timing the drying periods. It all sounded normal to us so he now had free reign to be at our home when ever he wanted and he was quick to take advantage of the approval he had from Alec, and of course from myself, ... to 'drop by' anytime. Maybe it was the first dance we had in our living room so many months ago that piqued my interest, or maybe it was the 4 or 5 dances we had at the local cabaret in the following months, where he continued to flaunt his erections, that I became seriously interested in the possibilities of fucking this man. In any case I certainly wasn't rejecting his sexual moves towards me, and in many ways was very much encouraging them. This was just too much fun and it all made me very horny so what could be wrong with that? If it didn't go any where I would still have the joy of the moments and could pass along my eagerness to fuck Gordon by fucking my husband a lot more. He will never know why I am so horny, but he will love my energy.

Two weeks had passed since Gordon set up his hobby in our basement and he had my husbands busy schedule down pat as he managed to show up 2 or 3 times in a row while Alec was at work or out for the evening. Inevitably he would come up stairs for a coffee and a chat as he let a coat of paint dry on his model. We were flirting non stop during these visits upstairs and always teased the hell out of each other. Much of our talks were about sex and intimacy between married couples, which created a large bulge in his pants as he would deliberately sit back a bit from the table with his groin facing right at me. The message was clear and very inviting. This was driving me crazy, as I knew it was him. Every time he went back downstairs I was left with a wet pussy longing for his hard cock. How do I get that to happen. Maybe I could just ask him, but that wasn't my style back then. ...Jesus this was fun.

I think it was the 4th time he dropped by unannounced, with the pretext of working on his models, that it all came to a head. It was an early morning in November and my husband was at work and the kids were in school. It wasn't long before Gordon was upstairs for a cup of coffee, at my invitation, and then, before I knew what was happening, he had me by the hand and led me down the hall to our bedroom. I don't think coffee was on his mind anymore. It was me and it was time. Finally.... I was in for a fuck.

I was surprised but was not going to put up any resistance. An hour in our bed having sex with this man was very appealing at this time in my life and I was more than willing to allow it to happen. I knew all this flirting was only going to end one way, and much to my relief, it was all just fine with me. We had both been teasing each other too long for this not to happen and there was no stopping it now.

I had been fantasizing about this moment for months and now it was about to become a reality. I was going to get fucked in a few minutes and I wanted it so bad I was shaking. Please let it be a good fuck.

After sharing several kisses against the wall, with his roaming hands fondling my swollen breasts through my blouse, I felt his hand move to my crotch and it was soon exploring every inch of my pulsating groin. He then slipped his fingers under my panties and immediately found my opening where he slowly inserted a finger to give me a surprise but welcome finger fuck. I now badly wanted to feel his hard cock with my hand and quickly reached down below his belt to wrap his manhood with

my fingers for the first time. His shaft was stiff and seemed a decent size so I knew it was all going to be good. I stepped back and removed my top and asked him to take off my bra, exposing my bare ample breasts to him for the first time. He just stared at them and watched my nipples harden as he kissed them and sucked them, making me more horny than ever. It was only a brief moment before he was taking off his shirt and pants but it felt so much longer. I reached down and slid off his briefs allowing his stiff cock to jump out in my face. I wondered if I should just put it my mouth now, or wait. I decided to wait. It was the first time I would see his bare manhood, but not the last. It was a perfect size and I knew that it was going to feel wonderful to have this mans cock working the inside of my cunt in the next few minutes. It was now my turn to undress and I quietly slipped off my under pants exposing my wet inviting pussy to Gordon's eyes, also for the first time. He was obviously in awe at finally seeing my naked mound and he was now beyond ready to fuck. So was I, so was I.

We now lay on my bed naked, side by side, and all of this had happened within just 15 minutes of his car pulling up in our driveway. This is crazy I thought, but there was no stopping either of us at this point and it was only seconds before he was kissing me on my waiting lips as he put his fingers in my wet hole once again, rubbing my clitoris from time to time making it become more swollen and hot than ever. My God this is driving me insane as my juices flowed. I want more, yes, so much more.

I was married at 15 and was now 22, ..was this the 7 year itch I was experiencing?...scratch me please!

I badly needed to hold and feel his bare cock in my hand while he was penetrating me with his fingers so I slowly and unabashedly reached over to grab and stroke his exposed stiff member as we continued with the foreplay. This was the first time I had touched Gordon's cock in the raw. It felt very manly, and so comforting, which only added to my expectations. Then the moment both of us had desired for the last 2 months or so was about to happen. Gordon gently rolled me flat on my back as I willingly spread my legs to await the long anticipated sensation of a strange mans cock entering my vagina, this mans cock. It had been over a year since I last had a penis in me that wasn't my husbands and I missed that naughty experience. It was about to happen once again so all was well with my world on this morning.

I was so wet and ready, and then, as he kissed me gently while looking deep into my eyes he entered my waiting body ever so slowly. At first my groans were somewhat subdued, but they quickly escalated in volume as he went in deeper and deeper, thrusting faster and faster, all the time telling me how amazing it felt and how he had longed for this day ever since he met me. How I loved the feeling of a new hard cock penetrating my body again, giving me such pleasure. It was such a horny time that I forgot all about problems in my life and honestly felt I wouldn't stop, or couldn't stop, even if my dear husband had walked in on us at this very moment. I think I would have just told him to wait his turn until we had finished and then maybe give him the fuck of his life after Gordon was done. Alec had willingly shared me before with another man so I didn't see this as being any different. He always said he loved it when he could fuck me with a wet deck so now maybe this would be his chance to experience that sensation once again.

Just the thought of my husband maybe catching us and having to watch as I make love with this man while he makes love to me, made me more hornier than ever. It all added to the intense feelings I was having as a hard new cock was working it's way so beautifully in and out of my welcoming vagina.

Well, needless to say Alec didn't walk in and we both had the all the time we needed to fuck, suck and fuck some more. Now, to be clear, this wasn't the first time I had sucked another man's cock besides my husbands, but it was the first time I had sucked on a non circumcised cock. This was very different for sure, but not in a bad way, just different. And to top it off I was sucking on Gordon's cock and slowly swallowing his sexy pre cum in my marital bed. How kinky and naughty this new experience was.

It wasn't that Alec wasn't a good fuck, or didn't turn me on all these years. He was a great screw most of the time and I loved having sex with him, but things had changed lately. Maybe it was because at this stage of our lives he was distracted by other things, or maybe even other women, and he just wasn't aware he was neglecting me. Whether he knew it or not, I felt lonely and ignored. Well, not any more.

This mid morning encounter was destined to be a good one for both of us, and it definitely was. We started missionary style, which was pretty normal for first time lovers, before switching so I could ride his big dick like a cowgirl. I love this position as it lets me control the pace and the depth as well as the angle and I was getting better and better at finding ways to have a cock rub me where it felt the best. It was easy for me to climax when I was on top because I made sure his big meat hit all the right places.

And climax I did. Gordon was in a trance as I rode his prick and slapped his face with my 36C tits. The look on his face was telling me that he was getting all he ever dreamt of, and so much more.

I banged him relentlessly from above for 10 minutes or more while changing the angles and varying the pace to suit my needs. Then, when exhaustion set in after multiple orgasms, I once again rolled over on to my back with legs spread , never once letting his cock fall from my opening. I had it in me and I just wasn't letting it go. Not yet anyway.

It then occurred to both of us that maybe we didn't have all day. My husband was only a 5 minute car ride away and could easily come home unannounced at anytime. It was probably time for us to bring this encounter to a close, clean up, and get Gordon out of my bed and out of the house. Not what we wanted but we were pushing our luck as it was. I really didn't want to have to try and explain to a shocked husband why this man was in our bed mid morning, buck ass naked, with his cock dripping his juices and mine all over the bed sheets. It may be a bit of a problem. Or maybe not. Would he just wait outside the bedroom while we finished and then sit with us and talk about what was going on? Maybe he would be so turned on he would agree for us to carry on fucking again, as long we made him aware of when and where. Of course that would have to be followed by a blow by blow run down of what transpired between us... mmmmm ...would he be OK with that....probably not, but you never know.

I know I came at least twice while flat on my back again as Gordon held his load until he could do so no longer. The look on his face as he was starting to begin ejaculation was mesmerizing. It has always been satisfying to me when making love with a man to hear him cum and feel him cum. Finally, after thirty minutes of great sex and my multiple orgasms Gordon now had the freedom to release his huge load into my vagina. He groaned ever so deeply, while his body jerked and tightened as his balls sent forth the sperm mixing with his semen to spill into me, and I could feel every giant spurt as it pumped out of his cock and into my cunt while looking into his eyes. Yes, this was what I had wanted, and now that it had happened I wanted more. It was so exciting and so energizing that I gave little thought about right or wrong...it was just about me at this time and that was that. Being fucked by this man was fun.

Alanjmp
Alanjmp
3 Followers