Almost a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe 4 days passed before Gordon returned once again at mid morning, with my unknowing husband at work, on the weak pretext of working on his models. I was happy to see him back and was quick to call him up within 10 minutes for 'another cup of coffee'. Of course after 5 minutes of idle chit chat in our kitchen, and with my blessings, he was soon hustling me back to my bedroom once again to begin working on me instead. It was a toss up who was leading who. I was ready once more, and so was he. The foreplay was minimal and we got straight down to business. After some aggressive deep fingering of my pussy to get it wet, and some juicy cock sucking by me to get him rock hard, the intense fucking began. I had my first orgasm within 5 minutes and a few more after that...Jesus I was horny!! Gordon's swollen penis felt so good as it pounded in to my sweet organ and I did everything I could to give back what I was getting. Every deep thrust into my opening was matched with a quick thrust of my hips as I wanted to feel all 6 inches or more of this mans cock. I so wanted to get as much of his manhood in to my 22 year old body as possible and he was doing all he could to satisfy my needs. Gordon was now groaning like a stallion with every stroke and he seemed to be in his own world as he hammered my pussy over and over. My God this feels so good. Fuck me please Gordon......fuck me hard. I so needed this encounter, and I so needed it at this time in my life. How lucky we both were to make this happen and how lucky we were to have the opportunity at last...... Jesus, I feel like I want to fuck all day.

It was another sex filled hour spent in my bed enjoying and sharing each others bodies before we both finished with simultaneous climaxes moaning like newly weds. The ending was perfect, and much to the surprise of both us, it would be our last encounter. But one we would both savour and remember for years to come. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I wasn't head over heals about Gordon but I was quite happy to have fucked him like I did. I had no complaints and soon learned to be content with the sex we had and didn't fret over what we may have missed. We both got what we wanted and all was well between us now that we had tasted each others love juices and satisfied our mutual cravings.

I guess I hadn't given too much thought to my feelings about Kyle during these interludes with Gordon, but then I hadn't given too much thought about my husband either, so maybe it just wasn't important.

Having once again tasted the joy and felt the excitement of fucking another man, other than my husband, my thoughts soon turned back to Kyle. Where was he, why hadn't he been by to say hello? Did he still have an interest in me? It was then that I wondered if maybe he knew what was happening between myself and Gordon and had discreetly stayed out of the way. That may not be a good thing. Christ, I wanted him more than anything now and maybe I have just literally screwed myself out of the opportunity to pursue a relationship with him. ..... I hope not, I really hope not.

Chapter Three

The first phone call from Kyle came about a week after Gordon and I last fucked our brains out. I was still a little curious as to why Gordon had never returned for a 3rd and 4th visit as I had said nothing to discourage him from coming back. In fact I hoped and expected he would. It was obvious the sex was good for both of us. Where was he? I so wanted more bed time with him. That question was soon to be answered.

Kyle was so sweet on the phone and was quick to reaffirm his previous affection for me and also his continued interest in seeing if we could develop a relationship beyond being friends. There was no mention or hint that he knew about my two times with Gordon recently, but no doubt he did. Kyle was a gentleman and he proved it to me over the next 2 months with his silence about my two recent extra marital indiscretions with his best friend.

He then called me a second time a few days later and finally took the bold step to ask if it would be OK if he dropped by for a coffee some day soon. ( What is it with these guys and their focus on coffee? )

Of course my immediate answer on the coffee was a yes, which was my way of saying he was welcome in my bed anytime, and the sooner the better. There, it was out in the open. He clearly had just asked me to fuck him and I gave him a resounding yes. This was all starting to happen fast, and so soon after my other two extra marital encounters, but there was no way I was going to say no to this young stud. Not now, not ever. He was a dream to look at and he made me feel so special when he talked to me. Never mind the way I felt when he looked deep into my eyes. I had to have him, and have him I would.

After the second phone call, and my clear and excited response that I was eager to see him drop by as soon as possible, I hung up with my heart pumping faster and faster in anticipation of his knock on the door in the days ahead. I soon noticed my panties were soaking wet just thinking about what was to come. I just knew this was going to be an amazing experience for me with this special young man that I was so very attracted to, and it was all I could do to sit tight and wait. After my two recent encounters with Gordon I was more in the mood than ever to fuck another man, and with Kyle I had no doubt I was going to move it up a notch. I was going to finally get to go to bed with him, and I couldn't wait.

Then it hit me. Of course he was noticeably absent during my time with Gordon. They were best friends and best friends share everything. It was just natural for a man to brag about his conquests involving another woman, and no doubt that was what Gordon had been doing to Kyle. I can only imagine the jealously, hurt and anger he felt knowing I had slept with his friend only a few days ago. Never mind he may have missed his chance with me. So easily stung that Gordon had tasted my sweet fruit before him. But, no doubt hearing from Gordon that my "door was open" made it so much easier for him to get beyond his fear of any hint of rejection from me, or eliminate any doubts that I was now available. Kyle now had the confidence to call and move things along. I am pretty sure he knew what my answer would be before he called, but he still had to pick up the phone and find a way to invite himself into my bed without being to blatant about it.

It soon became apparent that he had asked Gordon to step aside. He had made it clear to him that his intentions towards me involved much more than the potential of having sex.. much more... he was in love with me .... and he wanted to pursue me alone. Gordon stepped aside like the friend he was.

In any case he must have rationalized what I had done with Gordon knowing that the only person who had exclusive rights to me was my husband...so get over it.... and he wanted me more now than he had ever wanted anybody his whole life. A little side step by me with another man, only weeks before, wasn't going to deter him. Maybe it even added to his desires and his obsession to have sex with me.

And then, early one morning, the knock on the door came.... was it Kyle?

Chapter Four

In the week before, as I eagerly waited for Kyle to appear at my door, I had time to reflect on what had transpired between us over the past 14 months. It was very clear to me that we were doing much more than flirting. Aside from the many dances I had with Gordon, where he displayed his manhood so vividly, I had twice as many with Kyle, and he too was eager to show his fondness for me during those times by pushing his stiff member against my hot groin every chance he got. There wasn't much doubt about his intentions, nor was there any doubt about my interest. I never once made a move to back away from his tight embraces, discourage his gentle touches on my body, or turn from his tender kisses on my cheek and neck...hard on or no hard on. Why would I.... why should I?

As fate would have it we had several occasions over many months where we were able to steal a few minutes of alone time to share a quick passionate kiss and some tender words before reluctantly returning to the table or the room where my husband was having drinks and enjoying himself, so unaware of what had just transpired between us. How could he not see what was going on? How could anyone not see what was going on? Maybe they did, but not a word was ever said so who knows, and I didn't seem to care. I was doing little to hide my feelings for Kyle and was taking so many chances. I just had to see him, kiss him and touch him whenever and wherever I could. It must be obvious. Alec had to know there was something happening between us but nothing was ever said so I guess he didn't. I really don't know what I would have done if he found out. These times were so exciting and so invigorating and I felt so alive and desirable when in the presence of Kyle I never thought about our tryst ending, just moving it up to the next level. I knew how much he wanted me. I was young, pretty and blessed with a sexy body so why wouldn't he desire me. Was I willing to give up Kyle at this stage of our relationship if Alec started to suspect anything? We were on a clear path to consummation so I was praying nothing would get in my way to force a decision until that had happened. As it turned out my concerns would eventually be put to the test, but not until after we had done the deed. I will always be thankful that we had such intimate moments together and always regret that they were so few.

When I was alone with Kyle, even for a few minutes, he always managed to say things to me that showed me how much he cared. He was kind and flattering with his words and he always made me feel like I was special, at least to him. He would tell me how beautiful I was, how he loved my smile and how warm and wonderful I made hm feel. It wasn't hard to like this young man and I could easily see how easy it would be to love him. It wasn't just his words. You could see the caring in his eyes, feel it when he touched you and hear it in his voice. I know he cared and I was pretty sure his feelings for me were genuine. How did I feel about him? I knew it was more than a casual infatuation with me, but how much more. This was all getting very confusing but I didn't want it to end. I was anxious and willing to carry on to the next level, what ever that might be, and I think I had a good idea what that was.

Those short stolen moments only added to the excitement of our relationship, and each one became more meaningful than the last. I soon learned to look forward to the next dance or house party, that included Kyle, with uncontrolled anticipation knowing I could once again be in his arms, kissing his beautiful mouth and feeling his touches, if only for a minute or two. Hopefully more than once in an evening if things went our way, and most times they did. We became very adept at meeting in a dark secluded part of the dance floor or down a hallway at a house party to share a kiss while exchanging secret words between us. I eagerly looked forward to these stolen moments and they only served to increase my desires for this man. It was now beyond my control and it was all I could do to wait for the inevitable coupling between us that was soon to come. Would it be great, would it be amazing, would it be some of the best sex I ever had? Hopefully, all of the above. Please dear lord, make it happen, make

it happen soon. I have to make love with him, I have to lay with him, I have to and want to...fuck him.

Chapter Five

The cold wet December morning was not doing anything to lift my spirits and it had all the signs of just being another ho hum day. The new home we were in was OK I guess but we had to share it with the landlords who lived downstairs and neither Alec or I were fond of the set up. Alec was at work, the two kids were in school and the laundry had piled up. Is this how a vivacious horny 22 year old house wife and mother spends her week day mornings .....probably.

It was close to 10am when the knock on my front door rang through out the house. My heart skipped a beat as I allowed myself to think it might be Kyle. I never get company of any kind, or have early unexpected calls at my front door, so who else could it be. I gingerly moved to open the door and greet who was ever on the other side, wishing so hard it was him.

Hi, Kyle said with his usual confident smile and sexy voice. Hi, I said, smiling back. ....come in.

Within seconds the door was closed and he had his arms around me so tightly I wanted to melt. His lips found mine as he pressed me against the wall and we shared a long awaited kiss, that this time wasn't going to end in a hallway. I returned his kiss with all my pent up passion and longing knowing this one was going to end in my bed, very soon, not some day down the road, soon. No more waiting, no more.

I don't think we made it 1/2 way down the hall before both of us were starting to undress, stopping every 4 feet to kiss and embrace and remove another article of clothing. I forget if we were undressing each other or ourselves, but it didn't matter. The way we were going we would be naked before we hit the bedroom. I was shaking like a leaf from anticipation and overcome by the moment. The feeling I had was almost unexplainable. I was being transported into a world I had only dreamed of ... Finally!

Standing half naked beside the bed we embraced once more with our lips gently touching and our eyes locked together. Kyle still had on his socks and underwear and my panties had yet to hit the floor. His cock was pressed up tight against my stomach and my breasts were pointing straight at his chest as we both stood there in awe of each other. He then reached down and took off my panties exposing my womanhood to him for the first time, and then he removed his remaining clothes allowing me to see his beautiful penis, also for the first time. It was bigger than I had imagined and bigger than any I had ever seen before. The sight of his magnificent hard on sent shivers through my body as I knew it would only be minutes before this amazing specimen would be entering my love hole with all its energy and might.

We then lay our naked torsos on the bed side by side and stared at each other for what seemed an eternity. It was hard to believe we had finally arrived at this moment and the anticipation was over - whelming. Kyle was soon gently fondling my firm breasts and kissing my nipples, making them oh so hard, before sliding his hand between my legs to search for the opening to my womb. He quickly found the opening he was looking for as he inserted his fingers ever so slowly and carefully. My juices were flowing freely and he would soon feel how eager I was for his manhood. I was wet, hot and ready for that beautiful specimen I just saw hanging between his legs.

I had been dreaming about this moment for a year and now it was happening. Looking over at his hard and lean body my eyes soon focused again on his noticeable hard on. I just had to hold it in my hand as he gently worked my flesh below with his fingers. I reached over and grabbed hold of his stiff member that was standing so tall and beckoning me. It felt like I was holding the cock of a God and it sent tiny tingles all through my body as I envisioned what was coming next. I stroked his statue and squeezed it tight as he responded with groans and shared sweet words with me, that only added to the pleasure we both were feeling. His penis was twitching with every stroke I made and it seemed to get harder and harder each second. When I cupped his large balls in my hands I thought he was going to cum.

Then it was time... Kyle withdrew his fingers, pushed me gently on to my back, spread my legs and positioned himself above me. I looked down and could see his manhood, throbbing as he prepared to enter it into my vagina. His first attempt to penetrate me was immediately successful and I could feel his huge knob as it pushed aside my lips to allow him to put his pulsating penis deep into my cunt.

Oh my God, what an amazing sensation as he penetrated 5 inches and out, then 6 inches...oh my God, now maybe 7 inches or more of cock was in me as he thrust with all his might to show me his power. He was going to depths no man had ever gone before and it was so 'fucking' satisfying I thought I was going to explode. This was going to be one of the most pleasing sexual experiences I had ever had, and, it was with a man that drove me crazy when I was in his presence, and it was with a man who had a cock as big as I had ever seen or had ever fucked before. It was driving in and out of me with such a controlled pace yet with such force I was almost in a trance...... size does matter..... Kyle was doing all he could to let me know how much he was enjoying this moment and he was doing everything possible to ensure I could feel the sensuality of this first ever naked contact between our sex organs as our hot bodies became one. His strokes were masterful and my reactions to his deep and deliberate penetrations were obvious. My first orgasm was upon me without warning and I started to clench and then moan out loud as I erupted like a volcano. ...Holy Christ....... don't stop, don't ever stop.... how did this 24 year old get to be so good so young, and how did I get to be lying naked under him today? I didn't care how or why at this time, just that it was happening...that was enough.

Neither of us was anxious to change positions early on, or break the pattern we were so involved in, but we eventually managed to find a way to let his amazing cock go even deeper into my body. I soon had my legs apart and spread wide up over his shoulders enabling him to thrust his huge piece of meat even deeper than before. I wasn't sure I could take it all, but I did, and I was so horny I was convinced I even could take more if he had it to offer. This man was giving me everything I ever wanted, and then some.

Maybe a 1/2 hour of sweet intercourse had passed before I slipped out from under him and asked him to lay on his back. I then mounted his still rock hard member from above cowgirl style and I could now fuck him at my pace and take charge for awhile. It was a perfect way to continue our love making and I was soon riding his cock with reckless abandon. It was also the perfect position for us to be able to share multiple kisses while I fucked him ever so slowly, placing my firm tits on his chest before raising them up to his waiting mouth so he could suck my nipples until they hurt. It was obvious he loved my breasts and I loved it when he fondled them and sucked them. It was a wonderful feeling to show him my bare tits so close to his beautiful eyes, and a very sensuous way to share a moment. Then I felt my second climax about to erupt. It easily compared to my first as I was able to ensure all my sensitive parts were being rubbed by his groin while taking his cock faster and deeper into my body. I then exploded a load of my hot white cum over his cock, with my face contorting, my body twitching and my screams of ecstasy rebounding off the walls of our love bedroom. My God this was exhilarating, and we weren't done for the day. Not yet, and maybe never.

After another 5 minutes of riding his weapon, and another amazing orgasm I was spent. It eventually occurred to me that Kyle had yet to cum. What was this young stud made of? Wasn't he as horny as me? His stamina and control were impressive to say the least and I was very grateful for that.

I laid over on my back once again, and after a few soft kisses, and the sharing of some tender words, he once again set himself above me. He was so eager to enter my body he was shaking and we soon continued our endless lovemaking. It felt as good this time as the first, although the size surprise had gone, and I was as ready as ever to have him enter my body again, as was he. His hardness had not diminished and I knew I was in for another great fucking, which he then so passionately provided.