Almost a Threesome

Story Info
Leslie Blue tries a trio.
2.1k words
4.02
37.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a date last weekend with a local guy that I met thru Hot or Not. His name is Steve, he is 30 years old, and he looked just gorgeous in his picture! We had chatted for several hours on Yahoo before talking on the phone. I then invited him to come here for a visit that Sunday nite. He lives a few towns over, in Aberdeen -- it took him exactly 30 minutes to get to my apartment from his home.

As I have found is always the case, his picture had not done him justice. He was even more handsome and sexy-looking in person. His looks belied his age -- he appeared to be a blonde-haired, cherub-faced angel! He made it a point to tell me how his eyes change color from green to brown, and sometimes just look like they are hazel, as they did when he was here.

I've got to tell you this about Steve -- he has a sparkling, vibrant personality. His fabulously funny sense of humor, combined with his bright, intelligent conversation simply added to my attraction for him. His manners are impeccable, he is courteous and polite, and as far as I was concerned, he more than made up for all the jerky guys that had been here before him!!! He stayed for nearly three hours, and we did have quite a hot time together, most of it spent in my bedroom. It was such a shame that our time together was over-shadowed by the events of his second visit. Here is the lowdown on that -- shall I call it an -- incident...

About a week after our first encounter, Steve called me to say he would really like to see me that night. However, his car was in the shop, and if I wanted him to visit, he would have to get a ride from his roommate, Chris. I had an instant sense of trepidation that something would go wrong if I OK'd the pair of guys coming to my apartment. Obviously, they would want to have a threesome with me, and I did not feel sure if I was up for it or not. However, I ignored my good judgment and told them to come. I asked Steve specifically to make it clear to Chris that he was not to expect anything sexual from me. I suggested we simply play it by ear and see what happened after they got here.

I gathered they were anxious to get here, for exactly 30 minutes later, as I was nearing my front door to watch for them, the two handsome young guys popped their heads in front of my screen, startling me just a bit. I was simply thrilled to be seeing Steve again.

They both came inside and Steve rushed to me, kissing me and hugging me so hard he practically picked me right up off the ground. "Oh, baby, I am so glad to see you!" I gushed at him.

"Are you really, baby? And just how glad ARE you to see me?" He smiled at me teasingly, as he kissed me again while gingerly squeezing my left boob!

"I should be asking YOU that question," I responded, and returned his gesture by reaching directly into his crotch, gripping his already swollen dick in my hand. I almost got lost in the moment, and forgot that Chris was standing there. My good manners ruled, as I pulled away from Steve to greet Chris with a big, broad smile and warm handshake.

Steve made the introduction while I checked Chris out up and down. Like Steve, he was quite cute and sexy-looking, but in a different sort of way. He had medium length, curly brown hair, and his big, round, brown eyes sparkled. He may have been an inch shorter than Steve's 6', which was still tall compared to my 5'4".

Taking Steve's arm in mine, I guided him to my sofa where we sat down in a cuddle. Upon my suggestion, Chris sat down next to Steve and we all seemed very comfy and cozy together. After a moment, I got up to fetch them each a beer, and poured a small glass of Merlot for myself. I also fired up a bowl of great weed, which I shared with Steve -- Chris abstained, explaining he had given it up just a short time ago.

We were chatting and joking and laughing and smoking, while we sipped our drinks together. It felt almost as if we had known each other for years. A few times, Chris's funny, lively lines had Steve and me in hysterics! While we carried on like old friends for a few minutes, Steve was kissing my neck, ears and lips. I was aching for his touch, and he got the hint from my squirming and wiggling ass, which I moved over and around his stiff-as-steel cock, as it bulged through his jeans. He slid his hand underneath my mini-skirt, sneaking his finger around the side of my leopard thong.

"God, are you ever wet, baby, I can even feel your panties are soaked already!" he whispered into my ear.

He took not a moment longer in locating my swollen clit. My little love berry seemed to be floating in a sea of slimy, slippery juice -- I had begun oozing cum even before their arrival. Steve continued to finger my soaking wet hot spot, and from my moaning and groaning, it was obvious how turned on I was. I glanced at Chris to find his eyes were glued to the action that was going down on my fairly well-exposed, shaved, smooth pussy mound.

Softly but clearly, Chris asked me would I mind if he touched me, too. I hesitated briefly, but responded with an affirmative nod and a breathy, drawn out "Yesssssssss!"

Eagerly, Chris reached out and touched, gently pushing Steve's hand away. If I had not seen it, I would not have even known that one hand had replaced the other. Chris continued with the same or similar type of swirling movements around my mound, and in my mind it was still all one continuous motion. So I closed my eyes and laid my head on Steve's shoulder, kissing him and twirling my tongue all over his ear and neck. I was a little amazed at how at-ease I felt in this unusual situation. I decided at that moment that I was going to just relax and enjoy it, for all it was worth.

"I think we ought to take this into my bedroom," I offered the guys. "Now I am not saying I am going to go all the way with both of you, but I have an idea how we can continue, and make it good for all of us."

I got up and led the way into my room. I lit all of my many candles in there, lending a subdued light to the scene. I took my 35mm camera from my dresser top, knowing it contained a fresh roll of film, and handed it to Chris.

"How about if Steve and I get down together, and Chris, you can snap some shots of us while we play? Because I do not yet feel totally comfortable about getting it on with both of you at the same time, so just give me a little time with Steve and we'll see how I feel in a little bit, OK?"

"Sure, I think I can handle that!" Chris answered.

The enthusiasm in his voice let me know that he would be satisfied with that scenario, in case I was not feeling up to "doing" him, too. And the look of lust on Steve's face told me that he was thrilled with my plan for our trio, as well.

Steve and I tumbled onto my bed, grabbing at each other greedily. He quickly slid my leopard thong down my legs, tossing them to the floor. I felt my juices still flowing, and I was certain my soft, shaved pussy mound must be glistening in the soft glow of the candlelight. Steve started fingering me again, so I spread my thighs wide apart for Chris to get some good shots. He had perched his ass on the edge of my bed, and was bending over, right between my legs, getting the closest possible view of it all.


I was already moaning loudly again, and Chris was ecstatic as he snapped snapped and snapped away. "Oh, my God, this is fantastic! Beautiful! Fabulous! More, more, more!" he cheered us on, and Steve was grinning from ear-to-ear.

I reached down and unzipped Steve's fly, and he did not waste a moment in removing his jeans all the way. His pink and nearly perfect cock was semi-hard, and I gently grasped it in one hand, pulling him and motioning him to slide around a bit, positioning him near my face so that I could give him a blow job.

"Great, great, oh my god, this is great stuff, you guys!" Chris was really having fun with this, it was so apparent as he kept taking one pic after another with glee.

Placing the head of Steve's still semi-hard rod into my mouth, I began gently licking, lapping, and sucking it, and sliding it further and further down my throat, until my lips were smooching up against his balls. I sucked him off, with my mouth fully surrounding him, running my tongue up and down his length continuously.

Chris seemed to be in his full glory taking the shots of my sucking. He did not seem to notice at all, as I was observing it, that Steve still was not getting a real, true hard-on -- he was still quite soft for me, despite the fact that I was using my time-tested expert technique on him.

After a few more minutes of my mouth on his cock, Steve pulled away from me just a bit, sliding his full body on top of mine, mounting me in preparation for a good fuck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and into the small of his back like a pretzel, pulling him ever-closer into me. We were looking into each other's eyes, exchanging knowing looks with each other, sensing the feeling that this final act was just not going to happen for us.

"Baby, are you all right, honey?" I whispered in his ear.

"No, not really," he whispered back. "I feel very uncomfortable."

"Do you want to stop, sweetie? It's OK, baby, really it is."

"Yes, I do want to stop."

As we sat up together on the bed, my heart was breaking for him, knowing that he was going to feel humiliated and embarrassed, to say the least, in front of his best friend and roommate. We both looked at Chris at the same time, to see his face change from pure joy, to his mouth hanging open in utter disappointment.

"Chris, we are going to have to stop now," I stated flatly, realizing immediately that Chris thought it was ME who was putting a halt to the festivities.

"WHAT!!!!!" he shouted angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!"

Before I could utter another word, Chris was tossing my camera onto the bed, and storming out of my room, stomping straight through the living room and out the front door. He slammed it with a loud bang behind him, leaving me sitting on my bed in a state of shocked stupor. Steve was already up off the bed, pulling his jeans on in a hurry, tripping and stumbling out of my room, mumbling barely audible apologies to me as he went.

"Now what the fuck was that all about?" I asked him incredulously, flying off my bed behind him.

As he got to my front door, he turned to me and pecked me on the cheek, his face as red as a ripe apple. "I got to go after him, that is my only way home!"

One more peck on my other cheek, and both guys were gone -- POOF! -- into the midnight. Flabbergasted, I fell against my door, clunking my head against it over and over, trying to make some kind of sense out of the disaster.

Post-script: Well, my friends and faithful readers, you probably guessed right if you figured it out -- that was the last time I saw or heard a word from Steve. Here I thought I finally had a guy with a decent sense of courtesy and respect for me about him, and he turned into just another typical asshole/prick -- selfish, childish, immature and rude! Oh well, it is certainly his loss and not at all mine. Who needs that kind of aggravation and annoyance in their life anyway? Certainly not me! So, undaunted by it all, I will gladly carry on, and on, and on... on to the next one!!!!!!!