Almost an Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prnzssqt
prnzssqt
18 Followers

He pulled out slowly and I watched him pulled the condom from him and took it to the bathroom.

I began to wonder if he wanted to leave or something but after coming out from my bathroom he made room on the bed pulled me toward him I watched him for a bit before I closed my eyes...

It was a beautiful Saturday and I was dressed rather casually in board shorts, flip flops and an ad-lib t-shirt. Seth was working until 3 and I had time to kill before picking him up. Yes I know I am picking him up from work how cliché.

Seth was irritated when I picked him up and I decided I didn't want to hang out with him if he was going to act like an ass.

"You went to Starbucks and you couldn't even get me anything?" He asked in a pissy whiney voice.

"You want some of this" I asked in the same irritated voice he was using, as I shoved the ice tea in his face

"Christ that stuff is nasty" and pushed it away from him. I barely managed to grab the cup, barely...

"Okay buddy, you want to chill at my place, then you need to relax."

Seth didn't say anything.

When we got to my place Seth started pulling my clothes off even before I could get the key in the lock He tried to place his hands in my pants

"Shoes" I said

Seth kicked his shoes off, "Yeah I know, SHIT."

This gave me the opportunity to move away from him and put some distance between us.

When I'm around Seth I don't drink, I don't smoke, not even my weekly dose of cannabis so I was giving up a lot for this guy and I needed some space at the moment.

"Hey." He whined

"Seth you've been in those clothes all day messing around with lumber, tools, nails whatever it is you do all day, go take a shower."

"What?" he asked in surprised

"Yeah, I said nodding my head, go take a shower."

He sighed, "I'm horny, now."

"I'll take a shower with you, OK"

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go!" and well you know what happened from there some good clean fun!

A few hours later after getting out from a rather relaxing and invigorating shower I was running a bit late. I made plans to hang out with my sisters this weekend and I was pressed for time.

"God Damn it Seth!" I said this out loud as I was looking for my eyeliner, which I found on the kitchen counter. It needed to be sharpened and I know I had just sharpened it that same morning. I'm all cool with him wearing liner, and mascara.

He actually looks really good with it on. Seth is really a cute guy. He even showed me how to apply liquid liner in the store one day. I just don't like it when he uses my stuff and leaves it everywhere.

Seth was leaning against the wall watching me thru the mirror, "I want you to meet my friends" Seth said out of the blue, as he watched me get ready

"Why?" I asked as I curled my lashes

Seth got really quiet for a moment, "I have no idea I thought it was the right thing to say watching you get ready."

"Well that's odd, you think your friends will like me?"

Seth shrug his shoulders, "I like you."

Seth moved away from the wall and came up behind me and pressed himself behind me,

Where are you going anyway?"

I leaned towards the mirror to inspect my face before turning around to face him; "I've made plans with my sisters tonight." I said and walked out the bathroom.

"Blow them off and spend the weekend in bed with me." Seth said as he followed me.

I pulled on the pair of jeans before answering him, "Seth really I can't blow off my family."

"I want you Mackenzie, badly."

Seth wasn't even dressed yet he was standing in front of me in his birthday suit with his cock getting hard before my very eyes.

He took my hand and placed it on his cock and squeezed it, "Mackenzie do you have any idea how bad I want you." Seth pulled me towards him and unbuckled my jeans and placed his hand in my pants, "and I know you want me too."

Fuck... I blew my family off.

That was all a month ago......

I'm so pissed. A month ago after meeting Seth, I realized how hooked I am on him, the air he breathes, his hair, the 'I'm a tortured soul' and his cock. Yeah I know, I admit it I'm whipped, I'm whipped by a twenty-two year old cock. Oh Christ.

I felt my phone vibrate and I prayed it was him before opening it. Oh my God it's him, it's Seth. I quickly read the text. He wants to see me at the Starbucks near the office. I responded as quickly as possible and told my boss I was taking an early lunch.

I couldn't get to Starbucks fast enough. When I finally got there I scanned the patio for him and we saw each other at exactly the same time. Our eyes connected and smiled at me. Then my eyes shifted focus to the brunette draped next to him. I frowned, What the Hell is this all about, but it was too late, he was already at the driver side of my car.

"Hey Mackenzie," he leaned in and whispered, I've missed you."

"I'm sure you have" and I reached to open the door to my car.

"Wait before you get out I need to tell you something." He leaned in closer and whispered, "Don't cause a scene, but that girl over there is Kimberly, my girlfriend, we made up."

Yeah it was like that - the fucker.

prnzssqt
prnzssqt
18 Followers
12