Almost Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Cooper said as he kissed Rusty's neck. "I want to be inside you, Rusty." His hands grabbed Rusty's butt and massaged them. He trailed a finger down Rusty's ass and touched his hole. "Right there?"

"Oh fuck, yes," Rusty whispered in Coop's ear.

Then Cooper did something which surprised Rusty. He scooped Rusty in his arms. Rusty felt the strength in Cooper's biceps as they bulged with his weight. Cooper laid Rusty down on the bed and kissed him. "I want to be inside you," Cooper said again. "I want to very much." He gazed into Rusty's eyes. "I won't hurt you, Rusty."

"I know," Rusty said. He spread his legs and pulled Cooper between them. Cooper let his cock run down Rusty's ass, the head teased his hairy hole. "Mmmmmmmm," Rusty moaned as he felt Cooper's large cock head pressing into him. Then, as Cooper reached over him to the nightstand to get the lubricant, Rusty, caressed Cooper's thick chest and arms. He watched as Cooper exposed his cock head and squirted the lubricant on his thick dick. Cooper added a generous amount to Rusty's butt, also. Rusty cringed slightly as the cold liquid hit his hot asshole. Cooper tossed the vial onto the floor and then rolled Rusty onto his left side. He got behind the man as Rusty lifted his leg and spread his ass.

Cooper held onto Rusty with one hand as his other guided his thick dick to Rusty's hairy entrance. He heard Rusty gasp as the head entered him and held onto him tighter. He pushed with his hips and another inch slid into Rusty. He leaned to Rusty who looked back at him and their lips met. Cooper began to slid into Rusty, slowly, until all six inches of his thick meat where embedded in Rusty.

"Fuck me, Coop," Rusty said. "Fuck me good. Its been so long."

"Ok." Cooper replied in a whisper. "I won't hurt you, Rusty." He slid out then back into into Rusty, again.

"I know. You feel good inside me." Rusty replied.

With a slow rhythm, Cooper fucked Rusty for several minutes. He kissed Rusty on the back of his neck; he grunted in his ear. He grazed his day-old beard stubble down Rusty's spine while holding him tightly with both arms. Rusty reached down between his legs and felt Cooper's shaft as it slid in and out of him, slick with lubricant. "Faster, Coop. Faster. Harder." Cooper quickened his speed and increased his thrusts. "Ahhh yeah, that's good, man! Fuck, you feel so good in me. I love it. Fuck me, Coop."

Breathing harder, Cooper whispered into Rusty's ear, "Yeah! Yeah! Feel it, Rusty? Feel my big dick in you, man? Feel it!"

Rusty shouted into the pillow. "Yes! Fuck yes! Harder. Faster. Yes!" Cooper, encouraged by Rusty's shouts, drove his cock into Rusty's stretched asshole, burying his cock into Rusty until his balls slapped against Rusty's balls. He pushed Rusty over then. Pushed him over and lifted Rusty's hips into the air while holding Rusty's chest to the bed. Rusty pulled up onto his knees and pushed his hips back to meet Cooper's thrusts. "Fuck me! Fuck me good, man! Ohhhh fuck, I love your big, fat, juicy cock in me, Coop!"

Cooper kneeled behind Rusty and plowed him. He looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of Rusty's tight, muscled ass. They remained this way for several minutes before Cooper pulled out of Rusty. He grabbed Rusty's legs and flipped him onto his back. He grabbed Rusty by the ankles and spread his legs.

"Put your cock back inside me, Coop!" Rusty demanded. "I gotta have it! Fuck me, Coop!"

Cooper grabbed his cock and ran the thick head over Rusty's hole. "You want this, fucker?" You want this big dick?"

"Yes, fuck yes!" Cooper pushed his cock into Rusty. "Ahhh yeah, mmmmmm sooooo goood!" Rusty said, squinting with desire.

Cooper planted his hands on Rusty's chest as he fucked him, hard and fast. He reached down and grasped Rusty's cock, also, jacking him quickly. Rusty lurched under him. He threw his head back while lifting his body to meet Cooper's deep thrusts. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Cooper! Oh fuck, I'm gonna come! I'm..... gonna....come!" Rusty's eyes rolled back in his head. His body tensed and a large surge of cum rocketed out of his cock, hitting him in several places on his chest. More and more white hot cum flew out of his dick, coating not only his chest, but his stomach, too.

Then, Cooper slammed into Rusty. He leaned over him and Rusty looked up into his face which showed a grimace of ecstasy. His body flexed as he erupted deep into Rusty, shooting a large load of cum. Cooper collapsed on top of Rusty panting, "HAH..HAH..HAh....Hah....hah......haaaaah yeah!" Then his entire body relaxed except for his dick, which remained hard inside Rusty. He laid his face in Rusty's neck. Rusty ran his hands over Cooper's muscled back and stroked him gently. Soon, Cooper disengaged himself from Rusty and fell onto the bed next to him. Rusty rolled over to face Cooper.

"You were awesome, Coop," Rusty said. He kissed Cooper's bicep.

"Thanks, Rusty. I couldn't have done it with out you," he joked. Then he lifted his arm and Rusty moved to him. He laid his head on Cooper's chest and Cooper snuggled against him. After a few minutes, Cooper said, "Rusty, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Rusty replied.

"The other night, when Scott got drunk and I asked why, you said you thought you knew why but for me to ask again sometime. Well, I'm asking."

Rusty thought for a moment before beginning, "Scott's Dad is in prison."

"No shit?"

"No shit. And earlier that day, Scott had found out his Dad's parole was granted."

"I don't understand. Why would he be upset his Dads' parole was granted?"

"Because he has a sack of shit for a father."

"Oh," Cooper said. "Why is his Dad in prison?"

"Coop, its a long story but the jist of it is Scott's dad killed Scott's Mother."

"Holy crap! No fucking way!"

"Yes, its true."

"Wow." Cooper said, then, "How long have you known Scott?"

"Ummm, since highschool, ninth grade."

"You guys have a unique friendship. I mean, the way you guys are naked around each other, he comes in here when you have a guy over, you know, all that stuff. You are so comfortable around each other. Its as if you guys really are brothers."

"Well, in a sense, we are."

"What do you mean?"

"If I tell you this, you have to keep it to yourself, although there are some of the guys who know the story, its just better not to bring it up. That's the way Scott wants it."

"It sounds serious."

"It is."

"But you can trust me."

"I know."

Rusty pulled Coop's arm tighter around him. He stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom and sighed. "Scott's dad is in prison and he's been there since Scott was in the tenth grade when the bastard killed Scott's mom. Scott's dad is an alcoholic and when he was drunk, he'd get violent. Hell, he was violent anyway but when he was boozed up, it would be ten times worse. I can remember Scott coming to school with black eyes. Sometimes, Scott would pull up his shirt and show me bruises on his stomach and back where his dad had beat him. I was the only one he ever confided about those.

"One night, his dad went fucking crazy. He came home drunk, of course, and his dinner was cold so he he started on Scott's mom. He beat the fuck out of her. She died in the hospital later that night. While he was beating her, Scott tried to stop him. So after she passed out, it was Scott's turn. In the meantime, Scott had called the police. If he hadn't, he probably would be dead, too.

"Scott and I were best buddies and he didn't have any other relatives living here so I asked my folks if they would let him stay with us. Took some doing but finally they agreed. The authorities figured it was better than an anonymous foster home so after he got out of the hospital, he came to live with me. Since then, we refer to each other as brothers because we became so close."

Coop's arm tightened around Rusty as he continued.

"Then there was the murder trial. Scott testified against his dad. While Scott was on the witness stand, Scott's Dad was so mad at him; he started cursing Scott and made an attempt to attack him. Scott was so scared, he started crying, right there, in front of God and everyone. I was crying, too. It took four guards to get him out of the courtroom. While he fought them, he cursed me, my parents, the judge, his lawyer, everyone....saying he was going to 'get' us. 'I'll get all of you motherfuckers,' It was bad. From then on, the judge made Scott's dad watch from another room by closed circuit TV. We found out he cursed the whole time."

Rusty sighed. He wiped a tear from his face.

"Mom and Dad put another bed in my room and Scott and I shared my bedroom just like brothers. It took some time for Scott to get over all the shit, but he did. However, there were nights when Scott would have bad dreams and awaken shouting and or crying. He'd get into bed with me and and I'd try to comfort him. Scott swore to me he'd never be like his dad. Yes, Scott drinks but I've NEVER seen him get violent...drunk or sober unless it was in self-defense. He's got a heart as big as he is. He's a real good guy, but he has issues with commitment which is why he's been married and divorced twice already. He just can't keep his eyes or hands off other women. He wants nothing to do with his dad and I can understand why." Rusty paused for few seconds. "He visits his mother's grave from time to time just to talk to her. I've gone with him a few times."

"Awww, that's sad." Coop whispered.

"Yeah," Rusty said before continuing, "Scott and I were on the varsity baseball team. Man, we had a blast playing together. It was so much fun. After high school, I went away to college and Scott worked as a mechanic were he started working when he was in the eleventh grade. He moved out to an apartment and the two of us rarely saw each other while I was away. Then I got a phone call from him. He told me he had just gotten married. It was one of those quickie type marriages at the JP. She was pregnant. Then she miscarried and soon after, they divorced. I never even met her and now I can't even remember her name. After I graduated from college and moved back here, Scott was living in a shit hole apartment and chasing skirts. Same ole Scott. We started to see each other more, maybe once a month or so but with my job it was hard to keep a steady relationship with him. Next thing I know, he's married again. No kid this time, they were "in love". Rusty made quote marks with is fingers. That "love" lasted almost three years. She divorced him, took what little money he had and split. So, after that, he asked if he could move in with me and I agreed. I wanted to keep an eye on him. I wanted to help him. I started helping him manage his money, set up a savings account and shit like that."

"That's good."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't nag him about his money. Its his money, he can do whatever he wants with it but I do make sure he pays his half of the bills and stuff. He's coming along. Eventually, he wants us to be partners and open an auto repair shop."

"Really?"

Rusty chuckled. "He says, 'I do the cars and you do the dollars'.

Now it was Cooper's turn to chuckle. "It does sort of rhyme."

"Hell, he's already got a name for it."

"What's the name?" Cooper asked.

"Rusty Scott's Auto Repair. If you say it right, it's got a ring to it, I have to admit that."

"Rusty Scott's," Cooper repeated. "Yeah, I see what you mean. Clever."

"He's got almost two thousand dollars saved up already."

"So? Are you going to do that with him?" Cooper asked.

"I don't know, yet. I'd like to be my own boss as they say but I just don't know." Rusty looked at Cooper who leaned his head to Rusty and they kissed.

"Rusty?" Cooper said.

"What babe?"

"I know this is soon..."

"What, Coop?"

"I...think I'm in love with you."

Rusty looked at Cooper. "Do you really love me?"

"Yes. Seriously. I love you, Rusty."

"I love you, too, Coop."

*****

The next morning, Rusty was preparing breakfast when Scott shuffled into the kitchen dressed in his mechanic's dark blue coveralls with "Scott" stitched in a green oval above the left breast pocket. "Coffee?" Rusty asked.

"Yes, and none of that decaf shit!" Scott said. Rusty took a coffee cup out of the cabinet and poured Scott's coffee. He set the cup on the table in front of Scott. "Aren't you going to put the sugar and cream in it, too?" Scott asked sarcastically.

"Fuck you." Rusty said to him with a smile.

"In your dreams," Scott said and grabbed the sugar bowl.

"How many bacon do you want with your eggs?"

"You're going to cook breakfast?" Scott asked.

"Yes. How many bacon do you want with your eggs?" Rusty asked again.

"Six." Scott said and watched with confusion as Rusty hauled out the bacon and eggs and began to prepare them. "Ok, Susie Homemaker, what's the big deal with breakfast this morning? You rarely eat breakfast and you NEVER cook breakfast for me. And what's with the stupid grin on your face?"

"He said he loves me."

"Who did?"

"The mailman," Rusty replied sarcastically. "Who do you think?"

"The mailman? I didnt know the mailman was gay! Isn't he like older than dirt? Your dick will probably kill him, Rusty. You should go for someone closer to your age." Scott replied.

"Goddamnit, Scott, be serious for one fucking minute."

Scott rolled his eyes. "Some dumb jock tells you he loves you and all of a sudden your MarthafuckingStewart?"

"You're just jealous." Rusty replied. "And don't call Coop a dumb jock."

"If it means I get breakfast served to me every morning, I'm all for it."

"Don't get used to this. I just got up early and figured what the fuck."

"So where is Coop? Handcuffed to your bed?"

"No, damnit, he found the key and escaped."

"He's got more smarts than I figured him for."

Rusty placed Scott's breakfast in front of him. "Thanks Bro." Scott said. Then he added, "Did you tell him that if he breaks your heart, I'm gonna kick his ass?"

"No, but I'll put that on his voice mail," Rusty replied sarcastically.

"Fine by me, just so he knows." Scott said as he shoved a forkful of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"I'm going to get ready for work," Rusty announced.

"Ummm, wait," Scott said and swallowed. "Dude, seriously, I'm happy for ya."

"Thanks, Scott," Rusty said as he left the kitchen.

Scott finished his breakfast and hurried out of the house, almost late for work. He got into his truck and drove away not noticing he was being watched.

A man sat across the street in a beat up, rusted Chevrolet. The man drank from a bottle of bourbon. It won't be long, Scottie, oh no siree, it won't be long at all. I'll be making a house call on you soon. Fucking count on it! Its payback time, Scottie, and you know what they say about payback being a bitch. Randall Barber flicked his cigarette out of the window and started the car.

12