Almost Brothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoboF150
LoboF150
68 Followers

"Ut oh, I'm busted!" Scott said and shoved his dick back into his pants. Lee and Jake laughed as Rusty approached them.

"What the FUCK are you doing?" Rusty demanded.

Scott zipped his pants. "Nothing, Bro. Just showing my dick to these guys. They asked to see it. I swear!" He drank from his drink.

Rusty covered his face with his hands. "Oh my God, please give me strength." Then, Rusty sighed. "Scott," he began, "Go find Coop. Tell him I need him. NOW!" Again, Jake and Lee laughed. Rusty looked at them. "I'm so sorry, guys."

"Its ok, Rusty. He was just having fun with us. It's cool," Lee said.

"Check you guys later," Scott said and drunkenly left to find Cooper.

"Why the hell was he doing that? Did you really ask to see his dick?"

Lee answered, "Sort of. He said you had only three inches and he said he had ten. So we said, prove it. And he did."

"That motherfucker," Rusty said. "I don't..."

Jake cut him off, "We know he was only joking."

"Good."

"Four, maybe." Lee said jokingly.

"Fuck you." Rusty replied and they laughed.

Then Cooper came up to them. "Scott said you needed me to defend your honor." he said to Rusty. "What the fuck was he talking about?"

Again, Rusty sighed. He leaned to Cooper and said, "Scott told them I had a three inch dick."

"And your point is?" Cooper said, sarcastically. Jake and Lee laughed.

"FUCK YOU, TOO! Fuck, its my goddamned birthday party. Why is everyone fucking with ME!" Rusty said, pretending to be angry.

Cooper put his arm around Rusty. "We're just fucking with you BECAUSE its your birthday party."

"Lucky me," Rusty said. He was not mad. He grinned at Coop.

"I love you, babe," Cooper said.

"I love you, too," Rusty replied. They kissed.

"Come on," Cooper said to Jake and Lee with his arm still around Rusty. "Lets go have some fun." Jake put his arm around Lee and the four of them went outside to mingle with the other guests.

*****

The party continued and then people began to leave however, there were about twenty guys still there and most of them were swimming. Rusty and Cooper were hanging out along the poolside, talking with Scott and a couple of guys. Scott was shirtless, wearing only his baggy swimming trunks while Cooper showed off his muscular, stocky body in tight Speedos. Rusty wore only the white cotton briefs he had put on while getting ready for Cooper to take him out that night, yet they were still damp from an earlier swim and hugged his soft dick. Rusty had a good buzz from drinking, yet he was pacing himself. He was feeling good. Cooper had been drinking also but he was not a drunk as Rusty. Scott, on the other hand, was wasted. Rusty and Cooper made fun of his drunken speech.

Cooper walked away from them and met Jake and Lee as they came out of the house. Rusty saw them talking together before the three of them approached him. "It was nice to meet you, Rusty." Jake said to him.

Lee shook Rusty's hand. "Happy Birthday."

"Are you guys leaving?" Rusty asked.

"Yes, we have a long day tomorrow." Jake said.

"I see, well, thanks for the present." Rusty said to them.

"You're welcome," Jake and Lee said simultaneously.

"I'm glad you guys could be here. It was nice meeting you."

"Same here! Thanks to Coop for inviting us." They turned to leave and Cooper followed them to the door, talking in low voices. Hmmmm, he wondered. When Cooper returned, Rusty asked, "What were the three of you talking about?"

Before Cooper could reply, a young man neither Rusty or Scott knew dashed past them to the yard and began to vomit all over the place. Another young man Rusty and Scott did not know, ran up to the sick boy and tried to help him. The second guy escorted the first young man to some bushes where he emptied the rest of his stomach. Rusty and the gang around him, laughed and 'ewwwwed' as he retched again.

Then Coop went to the house and reached inside the door. He flipped a switch, turning the lights off around the pool and patio. "Let's have some fun!" he said. Cooper pulled his Speedo's down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He ran, naked, to the deep end of the pool, and along with whooping from the men in the pool, dived in the water. He surfaced and called to Rusty to join him.

Rusty peeled his briefs off and jumped in alongside Cooper. The rest of the swimmers also pulled their shorts or trunks off and tossed them at the poolside. Scott was the only one still not naked and the men in the pool began to taunt him.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

Scott set down his drink. He grinned and turned around then pulled his trunks down past his butt and mooned them. They whooped and hollered and applauded. Then Scott slipped his trunks down to his ankles and stepped out of them. Before the yelling audience, he turned around, revealing his semi-hard dick between two huge thighs. He ran his hands down his body and gyrated his hips seductively. Then he took a few steps to the pool, jumped up in the air and grabbed his legs. Landing in a huge cannonball, he splashed water all over the grinning men.

The few guests in the house filtered out, stripped naked and joined the rest in the pool. The men in the pool played grab ass with each other. Men dived under water and felt each other. Rusty and Coop were not left out, having men, old and young, feeling their butts and cocks. Soon, many had grown erections, showing off their dicks to everyone who wanted to look. Rock and roll music blared from the speakers.

It seemed everyone wanted to touch the only straight guy and Scott went along with the fun, letting guys touch him yet dunking them underwater if they got too friendly. Soon, he climbed out of the pool, grabbed his drink and then lowered himself back in, holding onto the side of the pool with his thick arms. He drank, watching the men having fun until Rusty and Coop joined him. After a while he pulled himself out of the pool and offered to get drinks. Many of the men stared as he walked to the house. He came back, soon, with refreshed drinks and beer. He handed the drinks to the guys, most of whom had gotten out of the pool and stood naked, talking amongst themselves.

Scott drank his strong drink and stood with them, drunkenly proud of his body in front of an all gay audience. He allowed them to touch his body, his chest, his legs and even his dick and balls. He was unashamed when he began to get hard while a young man stroked his dick. But, then, he pushed them all away, saying the groping was over. Several awwww's and damnits ended the show when Scott put on his swimming trunks.

Around midnight, Scott found himself outside, alone. He finished his drink and deciced to go to bed. Walking inside the house, he saw men in various stages of sucking, fucking and just plain jacking off to a DVD. He passed by them and headed for his room. When he opened the door, he saw two men on his bed, fucking like rabbits. "Shit." He looked at Rusty's closed bedroom door. "Fuck it." he whispered to himself and opened the door. Looking in, he found Rusty and Coop naked on the bed. There was a small light on Rusty's nightstand which illuminated the room, dimly. However, Scott could see Rusty was poised over Cooper's crotch, sucking his dick. Drunk and horny, Scott silently stepped into the room and quietly closed the door. He leaned against the wall and stroked his growing erection is his swimming trunks.

Rusty noticed him then. He sat up and Cooper followed Rusty's gaze at Scott. "Im sorry, Rusty. There are guys fucking on my bed," Scott said, continuing to rub his dick. "There's no place else, guys are fucking everywhere."

"Scott, you can't...." Rusty said.

There was a long pause.

Then Scott said, "I want to.....ummmmm....want to....that is...ummm if you guys....ummmmm... I'd like to....ummmmm..........join you." The last two words were almost a whisper.

Rusty looked at him with surprise. "You want to join us?"

"If its ok." Scott glanced down at his crotch. "I'm real horny."

"Rusty," Cooper began, "It could be fun?" He shrugged slightly. Rusty looked at Coop silently as he considered the situation. "Its your call, Rusty."

Rusty looked at the bulge in Scott's trunks. "Come here," Rusty said. Scott walked slowly to the bed. Rusty reached out and grabbed Scott's damp swimming trunks. He pulled them down and Scott's cock hung stood out from his body, semi-erect. It was already six inches long.

"Damn!" Cooper said as Scott stepped out of his trunks and let them look at him.

"Come on, Bro, lie down," Rusty said. Rusty and Cooper made room for him between them.

"I'm sorry, guys." Scott said again as he moved into the space they made for him."

"Its ok, Scott," Rusty said. Scott settled on the bed. It was quiet in the room for a few minutes.

Then Scott felt a hand on his naked chest. It was Rusty. Then he felt another hand on his chest. It was Cooper. They rubbed Scott's hairy, broad chest together.

"Are you sure, Rusty?" Scott asked.

"I guess so," Rusty said.

"And you Coop, are you sure?"

Cooper looked at Rusty who nodded. "Fine by me," Coop said.

Scott's dick was semi-hard and laid heavily on his stomach. Rusty and Cooper put their hands on Scott's chest. Their fingers played with his chest hair and teased his nipples. Scott moved his arms over his head. Together, Cooper and Rusty leaned over Scott and licked his chest while their hands roamed down his body. They mimicked each other's moves, running their hands over Scott's broad stomach and then down to his huge thighs. As they kissed his nipples, Scott moaned under them. Then, together, they caressed his hairy thighs, moving their hands up higher and higher until their hands reached his balls at the same time, fingering the hairy scrotum.

Cooper raised his head and Rusty lifted his. They kissed over Scott's chest as they grabbed each of Scott's nuts in one hand. Next, Rusty and Cooper broke their kiss and then, simultaneously nuzzled their lips into Scott's neck, licking and gently biting him there. Scott groaned under them.

"Fuck." Scott whispered.

They attacked his nipples from each side, licking and biting them. They kissed his chest and licked down Scott's broad, hairy stomach. Cooper and Rusty kissed over Scott's throbbing dick before lowering their mouths onto the huge, mushroomed head. Scott gasped out loud. "Ahhhh, Mmmmmm." Cooper grabbed the base of Scott's cock and held it up in front of them. They wrapped their lips around the massive head and tongued the slit. Scott dropped his hands to the bed and grabbed the mattress. "Fucking AWESOME!" he whispered to them. He looked down and watched Rusty and Cooper licking up and down his hard shaft.

Then Cooper went down to Scott's nuts and began licking them. "Look at these big ass balls, Rusty! Fuck!" Cooper cupped Scott's nuts in one hand and hefted them. "Jesus, their heavy! You must have a huge load stored in these fuckers, Scott."

"Fucking A!."

"Lucky, us!" Rusty said to Cooper. Rusty laid with his torso about a foot away from Scott's head as he watched Cooper sucking the meaty sac into his mouth, taking one then the other nut.

"Ahhh fuck yeah! Suck my big balls! Suck my nuts, man!"

Cooper sucked the entire scrotum into his mouth and pulled on the hefty nuts. He licked the huge orbs, relishing the weight against his tongue.

Rusty continued to blow Scott's big dick. He suckled on the head and swallowed precum. He licked up and down the shaft, teasing the sensitive spot where the glans met in a V shaped cleft. Then Cooper dropped Scott's balls from his mouth and licked under them. Next, he moved up Scott's cock and traded places with Rusty, who nudged his nose into Scott's hairy balls. He, too, pulled the fleshy scrotum into his mouth and pulled on them. After a few minutes, he rejoined Cooper, licking Scott's huge erection. They licked and sucked the head and the shaft, tracing their tongues along the blood veins encircling the organ. They went up and down, up and down, taking turns sucking the head. Their lips met and they kissed with the swollen head between their mouths while their hands caressed his quivering stomach and hard pecs.

Scott was breathing heavily, his breath hissed between clenched teeth. "Fuck, this is the best head I've ever got! You guys are fucking HOT down there!" He tossed his head back and forth on the bed. Then he stopped. At his right was Rusty's slightly hairy stomach and muscled thighs. Between those, Rusty's seven inch cock stood out from his thick pubic hair. Two good sized nuts hung below it. Scott stared at Rusty's cock and balls. He inched his shoulders over to his right.

Rusty held Scott's cock at the base and pumped it as Cooper eased the huge head into his mouth. He inched his mouth down the organ and met Rusty's hand. Rusty moved his hand away and watched as Scott's cock disappeared fully into Cooper's mouth. He watched as Cooper pulled back up and saliva coated Scott's cock. Rusty dove down, not being able to deep throat a dick like Coop, however, he took more than half of the eight inch stalk into his mouth. Scott groaned again, and inched his shoulders to the right.

Cooper and Rusty continued to trade Scott's cock between their mouths. They sucked his dick and massaged his huge nuts. They played with his thick pubic hair and kissed his lower belly. Scott's precum was flowing now, coating the head and mixing with their saliva to form a natural lubricant. Scott's cock slid easily into their mouths and they watched each other pleasuring Rusty's foster brother.

Then Rusty felt warmness on his cock. He looked down and saw Scott had his hand around Rusty's cock and was pulling it to his lips. He saw Scott purse his lips in not quite a kiss and not quite a sucking motion. It was more of just pressing his opened mouth against the head of Rusty's cock. Rusty was amazed. He intentionally butted his head against Cooper's and with a short nod, a quick movement of his eyes; he motioned for Coop to look at Scott. Cooper looked at Scott just in time to see Scott flick his tongue across the piss slit of Rusty's cock. His eyes grew large at what he saw. Rusty pressed one finger to his own lips making a "be quiet" motion. Cooper grinned at Rusty and they resumed sucking Scott's cock.

After a few minutes, Rusty released Scott's cock and let Cooper deep throat him. He rolled onto his back and looked down to see Scott taking the head of his dick into his mouth. He took a chance and put his hand on the back of Scott's head. He gently pushed Scott into his crotch. Rusty lay on the bed and gasped audibly.

"Suck it, Scott," Cooper whispered, "Suck his dick." Scott took another inch of Rusty's cock into his mouth. Rusty could feel Scott's tongue licking the head of his prick. Scott leaned over Rusty and began to suck his cock faster and faster. With one hand, he grasped Rusty's cock around the base and pumped him as he sucked. Scott gagged. He pulled back and suppressed a gag reflex.

"Fuck, this is more difficult than it looks." Scott said looking up at Rusty. "Not gagging, I mean."

Cooper pulled off of Scott's cock and chuckled. Rusty chuckled, too. "Don't try and take it all, Scott," Cooper offered. "Just take whatever feels comfortable."

"Yes, that's right, Scott. I still can't deep throat like Cooper can," Rusty said.

Scott stroked Rusty's erection. "Really? I thought all gay men can deep throat."

"Nope." Rusty said.

"Fuck, Cooper, you're good though," Scott said still pumping Rusty's cock. "Hardly any woman can take me like you can."

"All you have to do is drop your jaw, keep your lips over your teeth so you don't scratch and relax your throat. It takes practice."

"I guess I need more practice then," Scott said and returned his face to Rusty's crotch.

Rusty let Scott get into a nice rhythm before moving over Scott and took his cock Cooper offered. They sucked Scott for several more minutes while Scott pumped Rusty's cock into his mouth.

Then Scott moved under them. He rolled over to his left side and pulled Cooper's dick to his face. He stared at Cooper's uncircumcised cock and rolled the foreskin back and forth over the head. Rusty kept Scott's cock against his face and watched.

Scott chuckled. "This is interesting," Scott said watching Cooper's foreskin wrapping and unwrapping the head. Scott chuckled again. "Its like a turtle!" Rusty laughed loudly.

"Watch this!" Cooper announced. He sat up and placed his cock head directly against Scott's. Rusty held Scott's cock up to Cooper's cock. He watched Scott's expression as Cooper moved his foreskin over Scott's cock, engulfing the head.

"Fucking Awesome!" Scott exclaimed. "Fuck that feels good!"

"This is called 'docking'," Cooper said.

"Docking?"

"Yep," Rusty answered.

"Docking. How funny! But I can see why its called that. Fucking incredible. You guys are hilarious." Scott said

"I was with this guy once," Rusty began, "he was uncut, too. I wanted to try docking with him, right? But when I put my cock next to his, I knew it was not going to work. He was uncut but had a small dick. I knew there was no way I was going to get his foreskin over my dick. He was too fucking small."

"You fucking stud!" Scott said.

"Really," Cooper began, "You have a nice, dick Rusty. Hell, its over average and I'm below that."

"Fuck Coop, I love your cock. Its a bit shorter than I am but you got me beat in girth. Seriously. I'll take girth over length any day."

Scott said, "Women have told me the same thing, Rusty. I've had women who I couldn't fuck because I'm too long. Vaginas are like dicks, some are long and some are short."

"Ok you guys, mentioning vaginas has made me go completely soft," Cooper said.

"Sorry Coop," Scott said, grinning. He laid back on the bed and spread his legs. "Someone please get me off. My balls are turning blue." Scott relaxed on the bed and Rusty and Cooper resumed their play.

Rusty licked down Scott's chest. He tongued Scott's nipple as Scott heaved his chest up to meet Rusty's mouth. Rusty's hand squeezed Scott's hard cock. Scott gasped.

Cooper pushed Scott's arm back over his head and dived into Scott's armpit. He licked and sucked the thick hair there, relishing Scott's man scent.

Rusty licked and kissed Scott as he moved his mouth down, down and down, to Scott's quivering stomach. He tongued Scott's hairy navel, licking and kissing him as Scott's hard cock head nudged against his cheek. Scott placed a hand on the back of Rusty's head. Rusty pulled Scott's dick aside and shoved his face into the thick tangle of brown hair surrounding Scott's dick. His hand massaged Scott's balls.

Then Rusty sat up and leaned to Scott. Cooper looked up from Scott's armpit and watched as Rusty kissed Scott. Just their lips met. They kissed, gently, making small a small, succulent noise. Cooper moved up so he could kiss Rusty. They kissed, hard and passionate as Scott watched them.

Then Cooper lowered his lips to Scott and they kissed, just their lips, same as Rusty.

Scott kissed each of them again before putting his hands on the back of their heads. "Do it," Scott said softly as he urged them down to his crotch. They moved down as Scott gently ran his fingers through their hair. He looked down and watched them lick his cock from each side. They licked up and down and then shared the massive cock head. Scott began to thrust his cock between their lips. Rusty sucked the head and Cooper leaned his face to Scott nuts, licking and sucking them. They traded places again and Scott's breath began to hiss between his teeth. His stomach tensed and relaxed, his chest heaved. Scott threw his head back and forth on the bed, grasping their hair in each hand. His cock grew rock hard. Rusty was tonguing Scott's nuts when he felt them contract against the root of his cock.

LoboF150
LoboF150
68 Followers