Almost Brothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Ahhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Rusty quickly joined Cooper at Scott's cock. They held it firmly against their lips and felt the head grow fatter. Then, with a huge grunt from Scott, his cock lurched against their mouths. A small drop of semen shot out of the head. It arched over their heads and landed on Scott's stomach. Quickly another shot of semen, this one was huge, spurt out and landed on Cooper's forehead.

"Ahh yeah!" Cooper whispered.

Rusty pushed his lips over the head and caught the next two. They shot into his mouth and coated his tongue. He slurped around the head and offered Cooper the next two volleys of thick cum directly into Cooper's lips. They landed there and quickly dripped onto his chin. Scott's cock was coated with cum and he continued to give them more. It ran out of the huge slit and rolled down the massive stalk, dripping into his pubic hair. Rusty and Coop continued to suck and lick Scott's throbbing cock while he writhed under them, bucking and cursing, "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!"

Cooper, his face coated with delicious straight man cum, dived onto Scott's cock and wedged the head into his throat. More come slithered out of the slit and flowed directly down his throat. Rusty licked cum off of Cooper's face. Then Cooper pulled up and offered the still hard cock to Rusty. Rusty went down on Scott, taking more the the hard shaft than he had been able to. He sucked on Scott's still throbbing organ as he felt Scott fall back onto the bed. Rusty laid his face on Scott's hot, hairy stomach and nursed his cock, sucking the last of the juice from his big, beefy balls. Coop licked Rusty's face now, sucking cum from his cheek and chin. He licked the area of the shaft not in Rusty's mouth, wrapping his tongue into the thick hair around the base. Scott's cock remained hard and continued to eject more cum into Rusty's sucking mouth. It must have been five full minutes Rusty lay that way, with Scott's cock softening slowly. Gasping for air, Rusty let Scott's cock fall from his lips only to be taken into Cooper's mouth, sucking him dry for another few minutes.

Rusty sat up and wiped his mouth and face with the back of his hand. Scott lay before him, still breathing hard and whispering, "That was the best, the best ever. Oh man that was awesome." Rusty laid his head on Scott's chest and Scott rubbed his head.

Then Cooper climbed over Scott. He pushed Rusty off of Scott and dove between Rusty's legs. He positioned his crotch over Rusty's face. Rusty reached up and guided Cooper's cock to his lips. They began to suck each other.

Scott sat up on one elbow and watched. As Rusty and Cooper sixty-nined, Scott ran his hands over their bodies. "Suck his cock, Coop. Yeah, suck that big dick. Rusty, that cock stretching your lips? Suck your man's cock. Eat his load. Man, you guys are hot! That's it Coop, suck on Rusty's nuts. Yeah man, eat those big balls, lick em, lick em. Fucking hot." Scott shoved his head in between their bodies and kissed Rusty's nipples. He did the same to Cooper nickle-sized nips, sucking them into his mouth. He watched as Cooper's nuts banged against Rusty's chin as Rusty sucked Coop's fat cock. He reached over and felt Coop's balls. He massaged them like he would his own. Then he did the same to Rusty's, touching his adopted brother's nuts for the first time in many years. They were bigger and hairy than he remembered. Scott moved out from between them and sat back watching. This was interesting, he thought.

Then what happened next, blew Scott's mind.

Rusty pushed Cooper off of him. Cooper fell between Rusty and Scott, who moved over to make room. Cooper lifted his legs and Rusty positioned himself between them. "Oh HELL, someone's about to get a hot beef injection!" Scott exclaimed.

Rusty pointed to the nightstand, "Scott...top drawer.....small bottle of lube. I need it."

"I bet you fucking DO!" Scott replied.

"Just shut up and get it," Rusty said. Scott found the bottle. He flipped the lid open and then went to hand it to Rusty. "Squirt some on my dick."

Scott hesitated. "Ok, guys we're going BEYOND friends here. WAY beyond friends. You ok with this Coop? I can leave if you want me to."

"Hell, Scott you might as well stay around. Like you said, we're way beyond friends now."

"Suit yourself," Scott said and squirted a generous amount of lube on Rusty's dick. Rusty cringed.

"Cold?"

"Yeah. Stroke it for me?"

"Me? Why me?"

"Just shut up and DO IT!" Rusty demanded. Scott grabbed Rusty's cock and spread the lube around it, getting it warm. "Fuck, your hard as rock." Rusty moved to Coop who still had his legs up in the air. Scott guided Rusty's cock to Cooper's hole and then let go.

"You take it from here, Rusty." Scott said. However, he remained where he was and watched as Rusty swiped his cock up and down Cooper's hard muscled ass and then stopped at his opening. Rusty eased himself inside, the head of his cock disappearing into Cooper. "Out-fucking-rageous!" Scott exclaimed. "Doesn't that hurt?!"

"Shut up!" Cooper shouted. "You're ruining the mood!"

"Sorry." Scott said and fell back on the bed. He tossed the lube onto the nightstand and wiped his hands on his chest. Then he watched as Rusty began to fuck Cooper. Rusty began thrusting inside Cooper who appeared to Scott to really enjoy Rusty's seven inch, hard cock driving into his ass. After a few minutes, Scott moved around to watch Rusty's cock sliding in and out of Cooper's hairy ass.

At first, Rusty fucked Cooper fast and hard. Then, he slowed down, making deliberate jabs into his lover. Scott moved closer as Rusty slowly fucked Cooper. He watched Rusty's cock enter the man, his ass stretching wide to accommodate the long shaft. He noticed Rusty would pull out so just the head remained inside Coop and then would shove back in until his balls slapped against coopers ass.

"Harder Rusty! Harder, faster! Come on fucker! Give me all of that big cock!"

Scott grinned as Cooper talked dirty. Rusty started fucking Cooper faster and harder. "That's it Rusty! Fuck his ass! Give him that big fucking cock! He likes your cock man! Fuck him!" Scott put his hands on Rusty's ass and pushed Rusty into Cooper. "Fuck him! Fuck that ass! Fuck him hard! He wants it! Come in his ass!"

Scott ran his hands over Rusty's body, feeling Rusty's muscles contracting and relaxing as he fucked Cooper. "Grab his cock, Scott!" Rusty hissed. "Jack him off while I fuck him hard!"

Scott reached under them and grabbed Coop's cock. He masturbated Cooper as Rusty started thrusting harder and faster. Scott leaned against Rusty's sweating body. He whispered in his ear. "Fuck him, Rusty! Fuck his ass! Fuck him, my Brother!" Scott jacked Cooper's cock faster.

Cooper began to squirm on the bed. He began to breathe faster and pushed his body to meet Rusty's thrusts. "I'm gonna cum!" Cooper announced.

"Me too! I'm gonna come!" Rusty echoed.

"Fuck him, Buddy! Fuck your man! He loves your cock in his ass! Come in his ass! Give him your man juice!" Scott was holding onto Rusty tightly. He had Cooper's cock in his other hand. It was stone hard.

"AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

Scott felt Cooper's cock beginning to throb in his hand. He felt warm liquid on is fingers and knew it was Cooper's cum. He stroked Cooper's cock faster and faster until he was spent. Scott glanced down and saw Cooper's belly was covered with cum. "Fucking awesome!" Scott said.

Then Rusty tensed. "Ohhh FUCK HERE IT COMES! HERE.......IT....COMES! AHHHHH YEAH!" Scott had his hand on Rusty's butt. He felt Rusty's body seize up and pushed Rusty into Cooper. He held his bucking brother against Cooper's upturned ass and said, "That's it man, come in your lover. Give him your juice! Fuck his ass! Ohhh yeah, Rusty. You da MAN! You da MAN! Shoot that hot load deep in him! You da man!" Rusty fell over Cooper and they kissed. He thrusted into Cooper, over and over as they kissed. Then he relaxed fully onto Cooper, kissing him as Cooper ran his hands over Rusty's sweaty body.

Scott moved away from them and sat back on the bed. He watched as they kissed. "In-fucking-credible." Scott said after a minute. Then Rusty rolled over and fell off of Cooper who moved to lay his head on Rusty's chest. "You guys," Scott began, "are the best. That was wild! I had no idea man to man sex could be like that. I had no idea."

Rusty looked at Scott and grinned. "Want to play on OUR team now?"

Scott chuckled. "Guys, this has been fun and its been an eye opener for me. I thank you for sharing this with me. I'll never forget it. But, I think I'm going to stay on my original team." Scott laid down next to them for a few minutes. Then, "I gotta piss," Scott said. He got out of bed and went to Rusty's bathroom.

Rusty moved to the middle of the bed next to Coop and snuggled up to his back, thier legs wrapped around each others. Soon, Scott returned and got into bed with them. Rusty motioned for Scott to lay next to him in the way he was laying next to Coop. "A Rusty sandwich," Rusty said, making them chuckle.

"Is that like a Manwich?" Scott asked jokingly.

"Its more than a meal," Cooper added.

Rusty sighed and they grew quiet. "This is nice. I have the two men I love most in the world right here next to me." He kissed Coop's cheek. "Good night, Coop. Thanks for the awesome birthday."

"Good night, Rusty. I love you." Coop replied.

"Good night, John-Boy," Scott said making them laugh again.

They grew silent again. Then Cooper asked, "Can you guys give me some more room, I'm about to fall off the fucking bed." Scott hitched himself over a couple of inches. Rusty moved over and pulled Coop with him.

"Better?" he asked.

"Uh huh."

"Sorry, the bed isn't made for three men," Rusty said.

"Its too small for three men and Scott's big ass balls," Coop said making Rusty laugh.

"Not too big you couldn't get them into your fucking mouth." Scott replied.

"Ooooo, good one, Scott." Rusty said. "By the way, I can feel those big ass balls against my ass."

"Sorry," Scott said and inched his crotch from Rusty's butt.

"Why did you move? It felt good and was making me hard again."

"OH HELL NO!" Scott exclaimed. "If you guys want to do anything more, just help yourselves to the floor. Leave me out of this one."

Cooper snickered along with Rusty. "No way, I'm too tired to do anything about it," Rusty added.

Five minutes later, they were all asleep.

Copyright 2004