Almost Brothers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rusty kissed Coop lightly on the lips and then looked at the clock on the wall. It read 9:38 pm. Rusty wasn't sleepy so he decided to go into the living room and watch some television. He looked down at the fine specimen of man on his bed. He could still taste Cooper in his mouth. Rusty sighed. I love you so much, Coop, he thought to himself. Leaving Cooper to sleep as he was, naked and sprawled on his bed, Rusty went into the living room.

Later, Rusty was dozing on the sofa while Mr. Propeil talked to an audience on the TV about his new rotisserie when Scott came in the door. Rusty woke up, hearing the door close. "Hey," he said sleepily to Scott.

"Hey, Bro," Scott said and walked down the hallway to his bedroom. Scott returned wearing only his boxer shorts. "What the fuck did you do to Coop?"

"Huh?"

"He's lying on your bed, completely naked. Looks like you fucked him to death." Scott put his hand to his mouth. "Ooops. Wrong word. I'm sorry, Rusty."

"Actually, I sucked him to death." Rusty said.

"You perv," Scott replied as he sat down next to Rusty while absently scratching his balls.

Rusty moved closer to Scott. He grabbed Scott's arm and brought it around him. Scott held Rusty next to him. "What a fucked up weekend, huh?" Rusty said.

"Well, it started out fucked up but I think it ended great," Scott said, then he looked at Rusty. "I asked Mary to marry me."

"Did you?" Scott nodded. "And she said?"

Scott grinned at Rusty. "She said yes."

"Scott! That's wonderful!" Rusty kissed Scott on the cheek.

"Now, I want to ask you something, Rusty."

"What?"

"Will you be my Best Man at the wedding?"

"Aww Scott! Fucking A! I will!"

"Good." Scott, with his arm around Rusty, pulled him closer. Then Scott asked, "When are you going to make a honest man out of Coop and ask him to marry you?"

"Its already done. He and I discussed this a few weeks ago."

Scott looked at Rusty with disbelief. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to. Then Coop "died" and....well, shit happens."

"Cool." Then Scott asked, "Who's going to be your Best Man?" He looked at Rusty questionably.

Rusty feigned thinking. "I don't know. I really haven't thought much about it."

"You fucker!"

"Scott, will you be my best man?" Rusty asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it." He playfully squeezed Rusty with his arm. Rusty grinned. "Sure, Bro. I'd be proud to be your Best Man."

"Same, here, Bro," Rusty said.

"Coop's going to be my brother-in-law, huh?"

"Yep, yours and Mary's."

"Oh yeah, Mary's too. I forgot about that."

"And Mary will be our sister-in-law."

"Guess so." Scott said. "We did good, huh? You and me, after all the shit we've been through, we did pretty fucking good, didn't we?"

"We did fantastic!" Rusty said then he yawned. "Fuck, I'm bushed! I think I'm gonna curl up next to Coop and sleep until Friday."

"Don't you have to go to work tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"Fuck, don't remind me." Rusty got up from the sofa. "Good night, Bro."

"Night Rusty," Scott said.

Rusty walked to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He took his clothes off and climbed into bed and laid next to Cooper. He pulled Cooper's arm around him and then Cooper rolled over to be closer to Rusty.

*****

That's All (for now)

12